Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:41:49 AM

When will pos start works?
Stage 2: pure PoW -> first 10 days will be pure PoW
Stage 3: hybrid PoW/PoS -> 2 weeks will be a hybrid PoW/PoS stage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:03:40 AM

PoS will kick in at block 7k.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:11:00 AM

mmm...

and when the trade is up?
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:11:34 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 01:32:18 PM by bitsta

rootEX-shares have been adapted due to investors-request. (-50% of initial price)
the new specs are stated below:

ANNOUNCEMENT

It's a pleasure to announce rootEX, a new, austrian-based, cryptocurrency
exchange, with dedicated/self-owned hardware and a professionally
designed backend-framework and security-architecture.

is a 100% share-based cryptoexchange with a unique distribution
and dividend-payout system. We will launch two independent investmentrounds offering a total of 50% of the rootEX-shares.
17% will be held for the development-team and future fundings. And 33% of the rootEX-shares will be claimable(swap)
by ROOTcoin-holders valueing 3.000.000 ROOT with 33% of the rootEXchange.

rootEX-shares will secure an monthly dividend-payout to the holder in form of the equivalent %-holdings of the
rootEX-profit + giving the investor the chance to always swap back to pure ROOT-coins.
The public rootEX betastage will launch mid-end october. A closed beta-stage will launch end september.
Every rootEX-investor will get an exclusive access to the closed beta. A total of 1.000.000 rootEX-shares (=100% of rootEX) is available.
10.000 rootEX-shares = 1% of rootEX.  PM me if you want to become a rootEX share-holder. Please don't
post any tx-id's and or investment-related informations in the thread as this is against the forum-rules.

SHARES:
1st investment-round: 30% of the rootEXchange are available for 1 BTC per 1500 rootEX-shares (0.15%)
minimal investment amount = 0.1 BTC
available: 283.500 rootEX-shares | already sold: 16.500 rootEX-shares

public investment BTC address: 1M1Ei3BvW7WmRA1CmQeWS1Lwo7HdKBVd2V

paid shares: check OP thread

2nd investment-round: 20% of the rootEX-shares are available for 1 BTC per 750 rootEX-shares (0.075%)
will start after 1st investment-round.

Layout-TEASER:

P.S. the values (i.e. trading prices, etc.) are just pseudo-values.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:14:52 AM

mmm...

and when the trade is up?

trading on exchanges will be available within 48h.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:17:43 AM

@bista
I have a question of profit model of rootEX

If rootEX is a popular exchange has a daily volume about 100BTC.(Mintpal is ~300BTC now)
with trade fee ~0.2%, exchange can earn about 6BTC per month.

If I buy 10BTC, 1% shares of root-share, I can get distribution 0.06 BTC/month.
That means it spends me 160 month to break even? Roll Eyes

exactly rootex is not profitable. i wouldn't invest in rootex.

it s not only the dividends. rootEX is going to have an ad-system for altcoins
just to name one additional "profit-generator".
and every income from the exchange will be split upon shareholders.
I also adapted the rootEX-share amount per BTC due to investors request.
and please keep in mind that the users is ALWAYS free to switch back to ROOTCOIN
or anyother currency within the rootEX-share market.

regards,
bitsta
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:21:53 AM

@bista

If rootEX is a popular exchange has a daily volume about 100BTC.(Mintpal is ~300BTC now)

and please keep in mind that the users is ALWAYS free to switch back to ROOTCOIN

regards,
bitsta

but how much revenue are you expecting to generate from this. you would need atleast more than 1000 people for this to work as the basic plan is CPM which people buy per 1000 views or CPC per click which are more profitable. what things would be advertised would you allow other coins to advertise, or is it for the marketplace. im sure everyone who uses the internet ads are not the way to go when your new. people don't like ads even on websites. its annoying. wouldn't it put people off.

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:59:53 AM

@bista

regards,
bitsta

but how much revenue are you expecting to generate from this. you would need atleast more than 1000 people for this to work as the basic plan is CPM which people buy per 1000 views or CPC per click which are more profitable. what things would be advertised would you allow other coins to advertise, or is it for the marketplace. im sure everyone who uses the internet ads are not the way to go when your new. people don't like ads even on websites. its annoying. wouldn't it put people off.

no it wouldn't. users will have the chance to choose between different modes. There will also be a pro-membership with ads deactivated.
We re only going to allow very few and rare ads-sections on the exchange. It will mostly be available for other altcoins and adSense.
btminer8

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:03:51 PM

How much of IPO shares been given out?
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:06:46 PM

50% for preinvestors.
33% for ROOTcoin-holders.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:12:21 PM

ROOT is traded on C-CEX:
https://c-cex.com/?p=root-btc

btminer8

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:13:20 PM

50% for preinvestors.

No. no.

I think some of rootcoin investor has not get their coins.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:25:37 PM

Is nobody else concerned about some of the strange problems so far with this coin?

The "official" pool is just an IP address.. and it seems nobody (or very few people) have received payouts from it so far. What's going on with that?

There's a few things that just seem a little "off" so far. Hope everything can be sorted out quickly.

hey MineP.it. any issues with your pool?

the official pool is just an IP-address because we haven't set up a subdomain on rootcoin.co.
why is that strange? We could easily add a subdomain with A-record to our server. would end up in the
same.

As for the official pool. As long as somebody has mined & gotten successfull shares, there is no issue
and payouts are working. Please join IRC, we have a lot of users, also still mining there and getting payouts.

I had an issue with couple of rentals. they started mining at the preset diff of 64. but after some time (due to too many
stale shares, the worker got banned). and in another case we tested a 0.5GH/s rig on the official pool
and it disconnected due to "too low diff".

So the issue is not in the coin itself. like already posted before: feel free to check the sourcecodes if you re concerned.

P.S. if the community wants the official POOL to be shut down we ll do that. no worries about that.

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:29:43 PM

50% for preinvestors.

No. no.

I think some of rootcoin investor has not get their coins.

thats correct. we re still transfering coins to the investors.

so far +80% have been transfered to the investors.
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:29:49 PM

ROOT is traded on C-CEX:
https://c-cex.com/?p=root-btc

Is it good? )

MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:30:00 PM

Is nobody else concerned about some of the strange problems so far with this coin?

The "official" pool is just an IP address.. and it seems nobody (or very few people) have received payouts from it so far. What's going on with that?

There's a few things that just seem a little "off" so far. Hope everything can be sorted out quickly.

the official pool is just an IP-address because we haven't set up a subdomain on rootcoin.co.
why is that strange? We could easily add a subdomain with A-record to our server. would end up in the
same.

As for the official pool. As long as somebody has mined & gotten successfull shares, there is no issue
and payouts are working. Please join IRC, we have a lot of users, also still mining there and getting payouts.

I had an issue with couple of rentals. they started mining at the preset diff of 64. but after some time (due to too many
stale shares, the worker got banned). and in another case we tested a 0.5GH/s rig on the official pool

So the issue is not in the coin itself. like already posted before: feel free to check the sourcecodes if you re concerned.

Hey

No our pool is running well - doesn't seem to be any issues with the coin itself. I just keep repeatedly seeing messages in this thread about people not receiving their coins from the official pool.

I'm a paranoid guy with all the scams that have been coming out recently and I'm trying to find where there could possibly be one on this coin (just for my own peace of mind!) - not trying to spread FUD or anything.

The only thing that seems like a potential candidate so far is coins being mined at the official pool, not being paid out, and potentially being dumped. But - if you're saying that everyone is receiving their coins OK then cool.. we can relax Smiley

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:36:13 PM

same.

Hey

No our pool is running well - doesn't seem to be any issues with the coin itself. I just keep repeatedly seeing messages in this thread about people not receiving their coins from the official pool.

I'm a paranoid guy with all the scams that have been coming out recently and I'm trying to find where there could possibly be one on this coin (just for my own peace of mind!) - not trying to spread FUD or anything.

The only thing that seems like a potential candidate so far is coins being mined at the official pool, not being paid out, and potentially being dumped. But - if you're saying that everyone is receiving their coins OK then cool.. we can relax Smiley

yeah no worries on that. i ve released a blockexplorer and we re setting up another one with richlist. just to provide as much as transparency as possible.

as for your paranoia. keep that characeristic. it might safe your a** someday. lol
no seriously. some kind of sceptical paranoia is very important nowadays.

As for the users who didn't get a payout. The dev-team is going to provide a compensation to those. i ve been buying back
ROOTs yesterday. just for this case. I am also going to publish the redis-database of the official pool. Including the public-addrs
for the mined-blocks. Just for the transparency.

if i can help somehow, just let me know. i am here to serve the users as well as important infrastructure providers like you nd the
other pool-owners.

Thanks for the support!

cheers,
bitsta
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:36:36 PM

buys at 2000sats what was the ipo price.

i would recommend using cryptoid blockexplorer
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:37:32 PM

same.

Hey

yeah no worries on that. i ve released a blockexplorer and we re setting up another one with richlist. just to provide as much as transparency as possible.

as for your paranoia. keep that characeristic. it might safe your a** someday. lol
no seriously. some kind of sceptical paranoia is very important nowadays.

As for the users who didn't get a payout. The dev-team is going to provide a compensation to those. i ve been buying back
ROOTs yesterday. just for this case. I am also going to publish the redis-database of the official pool. Including the public-addrs
for the mined-blocks. Just for the transparency.

if i can help somehow, just let me know. i am here to serve the users as well as important infrastructure providers like you nd the
other pool-owners.

Thanks for the support!

cheers,
bitsta

Awesome, good stuff  Smiley

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

some users wanted to trade ROOT on an exchange. and lot of
new investors want to join. so i think it s what the community
(or at least a majority of the community) wants.

We ll be on bittrex shortly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: