Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:32:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:35:59 AM

He can't show anything.
He  doing nothing

Man, let's wait and see, just need some time.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:01:14 PM

He can't show anything.
He  doing nothing

the price will hit the ground, and the dev still not care?
The Minion

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:09:13 PM

He can't show anything.
He  doing nothing

It's going down in a burning ring of fire. Soon will be the burning flaming wreckage of Rootcoin. Absentee devs are a fail 100% of the time. This dev is almost never on or can be bothered to post for 5 mins during his constant holiday break.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:08:53 PM

He can't show anything.
He  doing nothing

It's going down in a burning ring of fire. Soon will be the burning flaming wreckage of Rootcoin. Absentee devs are a fail 100% of the time. This dev is almost never on or can be bothered to post for 5 mins during his constant holiday break.

The dev is dead tired of people inmaturity! Grow up! The dev is working and no time to continuously arguing with you lot. He will shut your mouth once he announced the completion of the coins with all its feautures, you are all here to make quick money , you don't care about anything else! When the announcement is released then rootcoin will be top 50 in coinmarketcap.

I know what is going on so be a little be patient.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

He can't show anything.
He  doing nothing

The dev is dead tired of people inmaturity! Grow up! The dev is working and no time to continuously arguing with you lot. He will shut your mouth once he announced the completion of the coins with all its feautures, you are all here to make quick money , you don't care about anything else! When the announcement is released then rootcoin will be top 50 in coinmarketcap.

+1
This is true, people want make money quicky.
To me, according to my situation, I would also like to make money quickly.
Instead mourn and mourn like many of you, I take the opportunity to buy more coins (slowly and whenever I can) in this ridiculous price.
If successful this project will have helped me a lot due to my situation.
If this project goes wrong, I will have lost only a handful of money.
Some throw money at the lottery, others throw money the slot machines.
This is the world of crypto-currencies, or take advantage and taking the train, or you see how the train quietly runs away while you drink a beer in the bar.
I also understand that Bitsta could have more communication with us, surely that would reassure many people.
I give you encourage Bitsta, you can hopefully solve the problems as soon as possible and give back the currency to the place where it should be, in the highest.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

He can't show anything.
He  doing nothing

+1
This is true, people want make money quicky.
To me, according to my situation, I would also like to make money quickly.
Instead mourn and mourn like many of you, I take the opportunity to buy more coins (slowly and whenever I can) in this ridiculous price.
If successful this project will have helped me a lot due to my situation.
If this project goes wrong, I will have lost only a handful of money.
Some throw money at the lottery, others throw money the slot machines.
This is the world of crypto-currencies, or take advantage and taking the train, or you see how the train quietly runs away while you drink a beer in the bar.
I also understand that Bitsta could have more communication with us, surely that would reassure many people.
I give you encourage Bitsta, you can hopefully solve the problems as soon as possible and give back the currency to the place where it should be, in the highest.

Totally agree, another thing if Bitsta start responding here  all he gets is grief, he needs time for coding and he used to be here responding, I have seen many dev closing their forum thread as its all negative, NEM, have done it and many other coins have made their own private forums where only positive people can talk making sense and not moaning all the time when the coins is finish so they can sell all and move to the next coin moaning when is the coin is finish so they can sell again.Whales people are the one who create all this fuss, they are here just to make money, me too I want to make money but holding my coins to grow not just to sell fast to make a few pennies here and there! These whales people are the ones who does not let a coin grow, they just want to make quick money, destroy the coin and move to the next one, This is a fact, I have seen it in most coins.

Now  if someone is not happy, please move on somewhere else, If you believe in this project stay if you don't sell all your coins and let us alone! We don't need whales, even small whales. We need real people who believe in real projects!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:35:46 PM

Hi Bitsta cheerleaders  Cheesy

You can talk positive what you want about dev, but it doesn't work this way.....
Now it is the problem of people complaining here that dev is not responding? Are you kidding? I start to believe that you are Bitsta's second account as he talks this kind of BS also.

Your genius dev promised several times updates which never came, even not a reason for that. Or when he said something, it was like: "be patient, I am working 24/7"
Bitkey was promised many weeks ago, meanwhile several time updates were promised but Root-community did not see anything untill now. NOTHING!!
And dev doesn't respond because people complain? Seems pretty normal to me that people start complaining.
But noooooo, bagholders should shut up their mouth and just wait till genius Bitsta returns when likes.....

keywords for Bitsta: broken promises, arrogance, lack of responsibility to investors, hiding

Somebody compared rootcoin to xcash, where dev is also very limited in giving info. But there is a big difference: that dev is delivering!!
Rootcoin missed the momentum, trust is gone. 10k max, 1k earlier

Seems Bitsta = The Great Pumpkin in peanuts. The Great Pumpkin flies through the air giving out candy to all the good little boys and girls on Halloween night. Except he never comes at all. Not ever just like Bitsta's promises. Fail cake it's whats being served here. emm... dish up.  Undecided

You are right you are all kids waiting for candies but this is not what bitsta is making, he is making a coin, full stop. You lot don't care about anything but yourself, as soon as Bitkey is released all of you will be happy grown up kids as you will sell all your coins as soon it multiply by 10 and buy your f*cking candy and move somewhere else to piss off the next dev when the coin will be finished so you can do the same again and again. This community does not need people like you, we want professionals no wanna be mercenaries looking for the gold in a mine, desperate people!

You don't know what is behind the curtains , I do and I will not tell you as I promise not to say anything but you will be surprise to know what is coming!

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:55:02 PM

Bitsta please carry on doing your job, I can deal with these kids on my own  Smiley

Sweet N Sour Shiatsu

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:33:20 PM

Bitsta please carry on doing your job, I can deal with these kids on my own  Smiley

Hopefully you can deal with the coin on your own too. As you will be the only working on it.  Roll Eyes
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:37:02 PM

Hopefully you can deal with the coin on your own too. As you will be the only working on it.  Roll Eyes

bullsh**. i am just sick of responding to ret*** like you. i am here, and your fud is extremely motivating
me.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:37:30 PM

Bitsta please carry on doing your job, I can deal with these kids on my own  Smiley

thx m8. Wink

Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:50:52 PM

Maybe you can be the new communitymanager (when there is community left)?
2 others left already, sick of poor communication from your legendary dev.

1.2btc buys in the books to 1 sat by the way  Roll Eyes
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:05:45 PM

I am with you too, bitsta. Stay strong mate.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:28:51 PM

Bitsta please carry on doing your job, I can deal with these kids on my own  Smiley

1.2btc buys in the books to 1 sat by the way  Roll Eyes

Do you think you are the only one lost money in projects???

I have invested in many project and all of them so far no a success, other I lost all my investment. Other promised the moon and all it did was dig a hole for their own burial. All I see in the forums is the same, something goes wrong with a coin and attack comes like big rocks falling from mountains! I have not made any big money yet, only Whales do, the guys who can manipulate the market, Look you are in Cannabis coin like me, What happened? it wasa bubble created by Whales and then decided to bring the price down and all the people that lost were people like me , you and many others, not sure if you are a Whales wanted to exploit rootcoin also, I don't care. No coin will reach heaven until the problem of the Whales is sorted, They kills coins and not let them to grow. I just defend roocoin as I am sick tired of these silly attacks just because the dev is delayed. F*ck the delay and f*ck everything now! Tired of seen the same thing every forum I go, I want to be rich too but I cant as all is disputes and not letting people do their job but creating fud that bring the value down and not giving the chance to greedy whales to even bring the coin up in value to then kill it. Just don't know what to say anymore

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:50:30 AM

I have invested in many project and all of them so far no a success, other I lost all my investment. Other promised the moon and all it did was dig a hole for their own burial. All I see in the forums is the same, something goes wrong with a coin and attack comes like big rocks falling from mountains! I have not made any big money yet, only Whales do, the guys who can manipulate the market, Look you are in Cannabis coin like me, What happened? it wasa bubble created by Whales and then decided to bring the price down and all the people that lost were people like me , you and many others, not sure if you are a Whales wanted to exploit rootcoin also, I don't care. No coin will reach heaven until the problem of the Whales is sorted, They kills coins and not let them to grow. I just defend roocoin as I am sick tired of these silly attacks just because the dev is delayed. F*ck the delay and f*ck everything now! Tired of seen the same thing every forum I go, I want to be rich too but I cant as all is disputes and not letting people do their job but creating fud that bring the value down and not giving the chance to greedy whales to even bring the coin up in value to then kill it. Just don't know what to say anymore

Wow! Holy S#%t! & Whew! That rant made me laugh at myself. We've all been there CECVW.

1) Whales are not going anywhere, they are part of the ecosystem. Yes they suck, but I'm not sure a trading system would survive without them. Whales don't kill coins, weak devs that are either bullshitting from the start or those that walk away do.
2) CANN bubble sucked yes but watch the charts, it's in accumulation mode. Hold your CANN we will see 14k again.
3) FFS Bitsa, we love you m8 but a bit more communication would be awesome Smiley xoxoxoxoxo. You've been around long enough to know that a few days of ppl bitching about an awol dev, true or not, drives price to basement causing weak hands to jump out of the boat. Too many jump out of the boat at the same time and the ship capsizes.
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:56:23 AM

So, basically you are admitting that you suck at trading cryptos.....
Sounds rude aye?

Dont blame the whales, to be succesfull you need to understand the game they are playing and react one step ahead otherwise you will get burned...either by the whales or by the panic sheep whom come a step later as the whales.
Dont blindly trust in a dev or his coin, you will get burned more and more. A dev or his coin are not making a price, the market does.

No matter how good a dev might be, when faith is gone......his coin is going nowhere.
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:28:22 AM

CryptoJohn very good post and Weekend Warrior your post has been a bit better this time, lets not lose faith. My feeling and true feeling is bitsta  will come with great news sooner than later. He might have decided now not to say anything till he has really finished news to say instead of saying something and then be a delayed, so he is acting wisely now.

All I ask its not attack the dev, This coin has a great potential and its very undervalue and we all know this coin will grow like hell once bitsta  come with the news that Bitkey is finished, Perhaps Bitkey is finished and he is testing it or doing something else with it, who knows! ANd if that's the case we will all be happy bunnies.

Lets give bitsta  the benefit of the doubt and you have my full trust bitsta.

Rootcoin to the moon!!!

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:07:35 PM

I am with you too, bitsta. Stay strong mate.

+1
still hold the root, come on,bitsta .
work hard.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:25:52 PM

Happy Birthday, Bitsta bitcointalk account Smiley
I hope, we would celebrate something new from Root before second birthday.
alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:39:40 PM

Happy Birthday, Bitsta bitcointalk account Smiley
I hope, we would celebrate something new from Root before second birthday.
lets sing happy birthday to u , come on
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: