Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810024 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:53:54 AM

So how is the testing of the masternodes going so far? I'm just trying to stay up to date with what is going on Smiley

we are currently at 995 active masternodes. We need 1440 total. (so we are close)
Nice I am really looking forward to when they get released on the mainnet

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:59:57 AM

So how is the testing of the masternodes going so far? I'm just trying to stay up to date with what is going on Smiley

we are currently at 995 active masternodes. We need 1440 total. (so we are close)

Don't expect it immediately, but I imagine that it will be online within 2 weeks. However, if Mr. Spread has any hesitation I would really hope that he spends the extra time to make sure it works. It doesn't do us any good to put up a broken system. DRK has put up masternodes that are difficult for an average user to setup. It hurts their image, and it may never be normal again. Spreadcoin needs to have a strong launch.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 04:02:09 AM

This type of post is what i'm talking about.
Although I probably make the same posts sometimes. :p

Unignored.
njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:08:40 AM

Unignored.

Why is this annoying? One of the best indicators of a coins ability to adapt is the community. We should all be able to talk openly. This shouldn't be a thread about numbers and marketing. We should be able to talk about the coin in any way we want. 
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 04:10:21 AM

Unignored.

Why is this annoying? One of the best indicators of a coins ability to adapt is the community. We should all be able to talk openly. This shouldn't be a thread about numbers and marketing. We should be able to talk about the coin in any way we want. 
I just seemed annoying when he was posting a lot before.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:14:30 PM

Unignored.
Thanks mate Smiley I will try not to put just ramble posts as much anymore either but I mean I am the NoobKid which kind of refers to me not knowing much about all the technical mumbo jumbo analysis stuff when it comes to coins but I've been studying and learning as quickly as I can lol But again I will try to keep the rambling to a minimum Wink
Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:15:49 PM

Im running a small giveaway for Newbies on http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php

If you haven't made an account over there do so if you want to contribute to the community.

Find my post, like and comment and you will receive free SPR.  Smiley

If your'e sitting on shit loads of SPR, still join, but leave the giveaway for newbies or people without deep pockets, I have enough to do something nice, but not enough to fill hundreds of requests.

Thanks.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:24:11 PM

Yeah it's decentralized alright, so decentralized only a few people that are willing to run a room full of mining hardware can actually mine this coin.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:30:50 PM

Even with the built in CPU miner you still would solve a block in under 20 days. Not saying that worth it, but when a CPU represents any part of the total hash rate....Hash rate is still low lol

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:32:42 PM

Yeah it's decentralized alright, so decentralized only a few people that are willing to run a room full of mining hardware can actually mine this coin.

<whispers> Tell them about how you lost your 80k wallet..

zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:53:00 PM

<whispers> Tell them about how you lost your 80k wallet..

Tell us when you lost your dignity, so I'll tell you when exactly the 80k were lost!  Wink
daddeo

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:04:34 PM

Direcbet.eu Live sports betting. SPR Needs more votes.

Go vote here for spreadcoin if you haven't already.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393147.3480
Done
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:11:31 PM

OK, the masternodes get elected.  What do they actually do once they're elected?

They form the consensus lock that facilitates InstantX.

Sounds a lot like "that other coin".

If you say "gullible" really slowly it sounds like "oranges." But what's your point?

My point was regarding branding.  "Hi, we are Spreadcoin.  You should invest with us because we have unique features like..."  Simply being a newer, sleeker, sexier version of an existing coin probably won't be good enough in the long run.  Let's do a little thought experiment.  Be honest here.

Does "They have masternodes, but ours are better" excite you enough to invest?
How about "They have instantx, but ours will be better"?

daddeo

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:16:19 PM

Seems to me that it would behoove the Spreadcoin community to start brainstorming ideas for future services rather than renaming the nodes. I haven't checked in for a while so maybe some other services after instant transactions are already on the table. I'll probably jump in on testnet later tonight, but I just thought I'd leave my non-technical opinion here. If Spreadcoin can differentiate itself enough through the quality services it can provide, it's not going to matter as much what you call the nodes.

yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:19:48 PM

Spreadcoin is ripping off darkcoin with their masternodes and does not offer anything unique and original.
sarcasm
zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

OK, the masternodes get elected.  What do they actually do once they're elected?

If you say "gullible" really slowly it sounds like "oranges." But what's your point?

My point was regarding branding.  "Hi, we are Spreadcoin.  You should invest with us because we have unique features like..."  Simply being a newer, sleeker, sexier version of an existing coin probably won't be good enough in the long run.  Let's do a little thought experiment.  Be honest here.

Today I have come to share with you some creative ideas that prove that always gives to innovate, even if we are doing something already done by others before.

Innovation is looking for something that already exists in a different way. It is to give a new perspective, think differently, deconstruct and then build back. Seth Godin, founder of Squidoo, has a phrase that says:

"Most people are looking for a path to success that is easy and accurate. Most of the tracks to get there is none of these two things."

And he's right.

Most innovative ideas, at first, are viewed with disbelief by most people. Perhaps this is because most people are not ready to see the potential of an idea as out of the box as well. They will only be able to realize the power of this idea when it has already been put into practice.

Mark Twain knew that long ago when he said "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Separated here today some examples that show how gives to innovate, even if you are doing something that many people have made. Just a new look to transform an old idea in an innovative and win success.

When you could imagine Brigadier, that sweet you eat as long as a child, could be the catalyst paw help you earn on average 1.2 million per month? The Brazilian Carolina Sales (www.carolinasales.com.br) imagined and made it happen.

Master of Veterinary Medicine and medical student, Carolina began the generals of selling design as a distraction and way to raise an extra quick buck.

With tips from her grandmother and hard work, she developed her own recipes and in 2011 opened the first store under the name of Brigaderia Chic. Since then the company has expanded, changed names and concepts such as the frozen Brigadier won the market.

Using zero preservative, Carolina managed to come up with a recipe that allows the freezing of sweet and guarantees its flavor and texture after thawing. The production, studied and tested gave the frozen Brigadier Belgian chocolate.

In addition to this, are available Belgian white frozen cakes and brownies and brigadier "in the pot". The company also offers a line of generals "fit", chocolates, cakes, cupcakes and other sweets.

Ie - Carolina took a normal thing and nothing innovative - as Brigadier - and with a little innovation (creating frozen brigadiers) she managed to differentiate in the market and thus was born one more million dollar company.

Another example, also in the area of food, is the Brazilian Raphael KRAS. At 19, and with £ 50 help of his grandmother, he bought a cooler and natural ingredients to make sandwiches (as had noticed the trend in search of a natural food that was not being met).

He started with 8 burgers vegetarian and went out to sell them on the beach. With the profit, made more snacks and word of mouth came on the scene about to be sold up to 200 burgers on certain days.

After 5 years of work in the sand, the Hareburger was born, which today is a popular snack from downtown Rio with a franchised unit in Ipanema. Who knew those R $ 50 would become a network of fast food healthy? Blessing, grandmother!

These two examples of entrepreneurship show that all too can have a good idea and put it into practice. Just join this good idea in the mood to make it happen and dedication, after all, Thomas Edison once said, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."

Soon I'll be back with more tips to help you stay creative and inspired in their day.

Best regards!  Smiley
daddeo

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:39:53 PM

Today I have come to share with you some creative ideas that prove that always gives to innovate, even if we are doing something already done by others before.

Innovation is looking for something that already exists in a different way. It is to give a new perspective, think differently, deconstruct and then build back. Seth Godin, founder of Squidoo, has a phrase that says:

"Most people are looking for a path to success that is easy and accurate. Most of the tracks to get there is none of these two things."

And he's right.

Most innovative ideas, at first, are viewed with disbelief by most people. Perhaps this is because most people are not ready to see the potential of an idea as out of the box as well. They will only be able to realize the power of this idea when it has already been put into practice.

Mark Twain knew that long ago when he said "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Separated here today some examples that show how gives to innovate, even if you are doing something that many people have made. Just a new look to transform an old idea in an innovative and win success.

When you could imagine Brigadier, that sweet you eat as long as a child, could be the catalyst paw help you earn on average 1.2 million per month? The Brazilian Carolina Sales (www.carolinasales.com.br) imagined and made it happen.

Master of Veterinary Medicine and medical student, Carolina began the generals of selling design as a distraction and way to raise an extra quick buck.

With tips from her grandmother and hard work, she developed her own recipes and in 2011 opened the first store under the name of Brigaderia Chic. Since then the company has expanded, changed names and concepts such as the frozen Brigadier won the market.

Using zero preservative, Carolina managed to come up with a recipe that allows the freezing of sweet and guarantees its flavor and texture after thawing. The production, studied and tested gave the frozen Brigadier Belgian chocolate.

In addition to this, are available Belgian white frozen cakes and brownies and brigadier "in the pot". The company also offers a line of generals "fit", chocolates, cakes, cupcakes and other sweets.

Ie - Carolina took a normal thing and nothing innovative - as Brigadier - and with a little innovation (creating frozen brigadiers) she managed to differentiate in the market and thus was born one more million dollar company.

Another example, also in the area of food, is the Brazilian Raphael KRAS. At 19, and with £ 50 help of his grandmother, he bought a cooler and natural ingredients to make sandwiches (as had noticed the trend in search of a natural food that was not being met).

He started with 8 burgers vegetarian and went out to sell them on the beach. With the profit, made more snacks and word of mouth came on the scene about to be sold up to 200 burgers on certain days.

After 5 years of work in the sand, the Hareburger was born, which today is a popular snack from downtown Rio with a franchised unit in Ipanema. Who knew those R $ 50 would become a network of fast food healthy? Blessing, grandmother!

These two examples of entrepreneurship show that all too can have a good idea and put it into practice. Just join this good idea in the mood to make it happen and dedication, after all, Thomas Edison once said, "Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration."

Soon I'll be back with more tips to help you stay creative and inspired in their day.

Best regards!  Smiley
Thanks for sharing.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:46:26 PM

Yes.

Our wording needs to be better.  But for me, the answer is yes.  And if Mr. Spread has done masternodes better, I look forward to what else he can do better.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:49:33 PM

Seems to me that it would behoove the Spreadcoin community to start brainstorming ideas for future services rather than renaming the nodes. I haven't checked in for a while so maybe some other services after instant transactions are already on the table. I'll probably jump in on testnet later tonight, but I just thought I'd leave my non-technical opinion here. If Spreadcoin can differentiate itself enough through the quality services it can provide, it's not going to matter as much what you call the nodes.

InstantX can be tested on testnet at present.  Mr. Spread is working on a new build for it.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:12:04 PM

InstantX can be tested on testnet at present.  Mr. Spread is working on a new build for it.
Awesome!! Man does Mr. Spread ever stop working on shit lol That's a really good thing when the Developer of the coin you support is always working hard to improve and make things precisely the way that he intends to.  Can't wait for the masternodes to be released on the mainnet because then we will see where all the nay sayers are after that happens Wink I'm like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: