Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67920 times)
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:10:57 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-lessons-can-be-learnt-from-tezos-ico-debacle

A refund is probable now... Or they will grab theur 230 M dollars and run away ??
Maybe they will drop 1or 2 millions to buy someone from SEC Cheesy

Trying to spread FUD to reduce the integrity of the coin. Cointelegraph are known for spreading bullshit.
I hope it wont happen, Im waiting on this project since 2years and got big hopes in it but this recent bas news are scary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

I was wondering, most of us get tezzies at 0,40 so it means according to that pic, that everyone might sell theirs and gain 1.50$ per each, am I correct?
amintek15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

I was wondering, most of us get tezzies at 0,40 so it means according to that pic, that everyone might sell theirs and gain 1.50$ per each, am I correct?
IOU token is often much higher than the real one after release.. so when tezzies will go on market their price will probably go down
garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:54:08 AM

When tokens Dev? Huh
martens81

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

It seems to me that by the time tezos launches  blockchain, I will already forget my password in this system.
But I still believe in Tezos
PatronDragon

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

When can I collect my coins? When will the site start?
martens81

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

When can I collect my coins? When will the site start?

Not earlier than February 2018
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:23:06 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-lessons-can-be-learnt-from-tezos-ico-debacle

A refund is probable now... Or they will grab theur 230 M dollars and run away ??

Trying to spread FUD to reduce the integrity of the coin. Cointelegraph are known for spreading bullshit.
I hope it wont happen, Im waiting on this project since 2years and got big hopes in it but this recent bas news are scary
yep, i am really afraid that the dev team left, leaving a mess to make investors pay for that

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

yep, i am really afraid that the dev team left, leaving a mess to make investors pay for that

As far as I know the team was composed by 11 devs, so I doubt they left all. Indeed tezos seems to have some bad time now days but i don't think the project is abandoned pr something. Maybe will come later but will come eventually.
martens81

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

The potential of the project is huge, it is unfortunate that internal problems hamper the development of tezos. We can only wait and believe!
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:11:45 PM

The potential of the project is huge, it is unfortunate that internal problems hamper the development of tezos. We can only wait and believe!

Correct, it seems nothing to do but waiting with patience at least at this moment.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:08 AM

There are 3 kinds of Tezos FUDs:
1. Those who contributed without really knowing what Tezos is or how it plans to improve the cryptocurrency world. If you are one of those I can see why you are panicking but understand that Ethereum went through tougher challenges early on and it is where it is now. Be patient.

2. Those who did not contribute and do not like Tezos for any reason. If you are one of them please be quiet. All you do is freak out the people at #1 and we are tired of babysitting them. If your plan is to keep the Tezzies price lower so that you can buy it cheaper then I may keep quiet so that I add more Tezzies at lower price myself 😂

3. Those who were surprised by this conflict between founders and foundation board members. This is business and it is always difficult to govern people. Tezos is not unique. Look at the number of Bitcoin hard forks lately. Every stakeholder have their own interest and unless we have evidence that the founders squandered the Dev money or abandoned the project we should keep the faith.

(Thanks to Tebarek)
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

1. Those who contributed without really knowing what Tezos is or how it plans to improve the cryptocurrency world. If you are one of those I can see why you are panicking but understand that Ethereum went through tougher challenges early on and it is where it is now. Be patient.

2. Those who did not contribute and do not like Tezos for any reason. If you are one of them please be quiet. All you do is freak out the people at #1 and we are tired of babysitting them. If your plan is to keep the Tezzies price lower so that you can buy it cheaper then I may keep quiet so that I add more Tezzies at lower price myself 😂

3. Those who were surprised by this conflict between founders and foundation board members. This is business and it is always difficult to govern people. Tezos is not unique. Look at the number of Bitcoin hard forks lately. Every stakeholder have their own interest and unless we have evidence that the founders squandered the Dev money or abandoned the project we should keep the faith.

(Thanks to Tebarek)

Good points @baby222! I think number 2 and 3 is the most common reason of FUD. About number 3 i think here the disputes between them is because of the huge amount of money involved, because if the "ICO" didn't raised that huge amount and were raised 1-2 millions only they didn't had for what to argue about.
tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:24:57 AM

Refund? I think those greedy devs won't refund, and investors learn the most expensive lesson in the world.
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

(Thanks to Tebarek)

Finally some sensible analysis, agree on the full list. It's difficult to think that raising +200M will not give some governance issues, but the project is the most ambitious one since ETH and maybe IOTA.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:58:54 AM

(Thanks to Tebarek)

Well said. But weird thing is that somehow #2 can make uncomfortable #1. Even they know what Tezos is.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
martens81

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:06:37 PM

Is there any news on tezos?
sweden_haw

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:01:07 PM

Arthur sometimes comment and writes on reddit. But you can check this youtube video they just uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLT2UX3_2Pg&feature=youtu.be

This is going to get very very good. Just hang in there folks!

amintek15

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Arthur sometimes comment and writes on reddit. But you can check this youtube video they just uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLT2UX3_2Pg&feature=youtu.be

This is going to get very very good. Just hang in there folks!

So whats the story with regulation problem ? Or its only fud ?
I hope I will get tezzies not refund :s
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

Does anybody understand how is it possible that such a complicated PR with Tezos, with a class action of 30.000+ ico investors and the propalated problem between the founders, still have a 4x ico price in HitBTC???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: