Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67924 times)
martens81

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

2017-11-24 Tezos dev update from Arthur Breitman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=vJlI_BRWLv8
amaddio

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:37:59 AM

Tezos, aeternity, IOTA, Eth Casper -> less POW  Smiley
https://twitter.com/CryptoDelegate/status/933537521375444992
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:20 PM

I lost my usb in tezzis's publickey. Fortunately, i backup my publickey. But i am scared to lose my tezzies. How to safe my tezzis?
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:50:48 PM

Tezos is its own blockchain, not a derivative of any other blockchain. Tezos is a secure, future smart contract system. Tezos price for today is $2.146. I thing this a good project. I hope stay invested on Tezos and the marketing of Tezos continues to grow in future.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:38:45 AM

Thanks for the update. Good to see they're working  Cheesy Hope other issues will be resolved soon and they can focus on development side more.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:25:02 PM

Somebody posted this one earlier today on our forum:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=23303.0

Since posting funding address on threads is forbidden for security reason, I removed them and locked the thread.

Could somebody from the team please have a look and let me know if it is official post or a scam attempt?

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:31:55 PM

Thanks for the update. Good to see they're working  Cheesy Hope other issues will be resolved soon and they can focus on development side more.

We thought tezos will be the next big thing in market, but it seems they have serious problems. At least, they keep their community updating by publishing those articles and news. I cannot wait to see tezos on exchangers!
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

Hi, I love Tezos but someone can explain to me and I know that just IOU, why the price go up while the last update from Breitman don't give us good things?
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Hi, I love Tezos but someone can explain to me and I know that just IOU, why the price go up while the last update from Breitman don't give us good things?

That price doesn't mean a lot, it's just a prediction.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

Does anyone know when Tezos beta will be launched...they are still in alpha ..and 3 months to go for full fledged launch..
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:00:48 AM

Is Tezos still gonna launch after all the lawsuits and the fact that there about to reach into investors funds to cover there legal problems?

Campaign Manager (2018)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:35:40 AM

Is Tezos still gonna launch after all the lawsuits and the fact that there about to reach into investors funds to cover there legal problems?

That is ivnestors expectation. I believe there will smooth launch process even though tehre are lots of opposite opinions.

weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

Hi. Someone know how i can transfer my tezos from tezos fundraiser? I'd appreciate an answer. Thanks!

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Duderino123

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

What are the odds that Tezos really hit the markets anytime soon? Can anyone give an educated guess? Clif High obviously thinks that the legal battle will most likely lead to a refund of the "donated" btc/eth...

Stay Cloakstrong!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:01:11 PM

What are the odds that Tezos really hit the markets anytime soon? Can anyone give an educated guess? Clif High obviously thinks that the legal battle will most likely lead to a refund of the "donated" btc/eth...
Your monies btc eth are safe..
No need to worry they are safe as can be   BUT no refund:D..

In Switzerland safe must mean gone ..
Your monies btc eth are safe< GONE Cheesy Must be  Tongue..

I from the UK so i am confused he said your monies btc eth are safe but you cannot get your monies back
so does safe mean gone in Switzerland  Undecided..

Now the fact you cannot get your monies btc eth back because it was a non refund donation..
The fact they never used that donation on the right charity because a donation falls under charity you can opt to give your monies btc eth to another charity of your choice Grin..

So i say everyone should opt for another charity and the charity is

SAVE THE OCEAN FROM PLASTIC FUNDS..

Everyone should opt to give charities who will look after our oceans and sea and protect it from
PLASTIC POLLUTION ..

RECYCLE OR DIE Wink Grin

So if you think about it the money whales have save the fishy whales ..

GREAT IDEA..

So i will be watching every move TEZOS makes because i say use that tezos donation to save the oceans
from plastic..

This GEVERS guy is in some real shit JAIL TIME many many years..
CHARITY FRAUD..  1 BILLION DOLLARS..

I want that to save the oceans from plastic if no refunds to the people who donated to the tezos charity..

OH yes it is CHARITY if a donation Wink..So here we come 1 billion dollars to save the the ocean from plastic..

The WHALES save the WHALES  Cheesy Grin..

MAJOR CHARITY FRAUD ..Nothing on the charity box is getting done Wink..

Just think many many eyes are watching that monies and if BTC drops and that CHARITY monies drops
i think the bailiffs will be stripping anyone who had anything to do with setting up the charity and the
foundation members..

You will be stripped of everything you own..

Just some advice if you get a knock on your door over the tezos scam ..

Can Bailiffs Force Entry - Bailiff Advice from Expert Answers - YouTube
Video for bailiffs rights youtube▶ 2:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7DTlDbsxuM
23 Feb 2015 - Uploaded by Expert Answers
Top comments; Newest first. Darren Smart2 years ago. I like the video but there is an issue here. The police will .

Both the sides have been greedy instead of doing the so called charity work for the community and now the community have had enough of your greedy games..

Lets just say no monies will save your asses if you go in court..

I got you on many many things if this is not released to the masses ..
Because if your so called charity is not a charity but a get quick rich scheme to line your own pockets
then kiss your asses good bye you will be in jail..

Clock is ticking because i will be asking the government to take that charity monies btc eth away
and use it to save the OCEAN from plastics..

And everyone wins Grin..The whales saved the whales Cheesy..
bitcointarget

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:06:13 PM

That is ivnestors expectation. I believe there will smooth launch process even though tehre are lots of opposite opinions.

I also wonder this since I have 0.2 bitcoin worth of tezos from its ico phase. I thought tezos would be the alternative of ethereum, but it seems more coin came up and showed their features before tezos, unfortunately folks.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

I also wonder this since I have 0.2 bitcoin worth of tezos from its ico phase. I thought tezos would be the alternative of ethereum, but it seems more coin came up and showed their features before tezos, unfortunately folks.
You can opt to save the ocean from plastic if the donation you give is not what it said on the charity box..

Also you can get done for fraud if you dip into the charity box to spend it on yourself..
So the charity was to pay other peoples to do charity work ..

And no other person have been payed to do charity work I.E code to release to the masses for the benefit of humanity and it's future..

This is like someone donated to save the ocean but it went to the DOGS.. Cheesy
Now what if people don't like dogs and like the ocean and the fact that's why they donated only ..

You can ask for a refund or opt for a new charity like save the OCEAN from plastic..
It's still your monies btc eth because it's not been spent on the charity is was meant for..

So they get done for charity fraud as well as many other things OH BOY many other things and they go to jail or pay many many millions in fines then the bailiffs strip them till they got nothing ..

Then when ever they try and get a job no one will go anywhere near them again..

Johann Gevers Kathleen and Arthur Breitman will be in so much shit no money will save them..

The sharks are after them in many ways Cheesy..
The law wants 1 billion dollar thieves .. Wink
ArsenalUnicorn

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:35:24 PM

The Tezos Community Condemns The Foundation Investigating Itself

The Tezos Community reiterates its complete loss of trust and faith in Mr. Gevers. We do not recognize the legitimacy of a board investigating itself, a deeply disturbing conduct that further demonstrates poor governance. The Tezos community requests that the Tezos Foundation’s legal counsel immediately release the complete audit to the public as well as the Swiss Foundation Authority.

As we made clear in our Community Petition, we repeat our request for the resignation or dismissal of Mr. Gevers, regardless of the results of audits, either internal or external, because of Mr. Gevers’ enumerated failures that are beyond the scope of an audit, such as issues of trust, poor communication and his fraught relationship with the Tezos Community and DLS.

Mr. Gevers presiding over an investigation of himself and coming to a conclusion, should demonstrate to the entire crypto community, but especially to the competent Swiss Regulatory Authorities, that the allegation of self-dealing is not without merit. Investigating oneself and coming to a conclusion is the very essence of self-dealing.

Any board member who has so significantly lost the trust of the Community would long have resigned for the good repair of the community and for moving Tezos from scandal to successful launch. But it is clear for the whole world to see that Mr. Gevers’s commanding, overriding interest is not Tezos, but the preservation of Mr. Gevers.

The Tezos Community Petition Organizers

http://www.tezos.help/community-statement.html
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:43:04 PM

Does anyone know why the bitcoins from the tezos fundraiser got the name xbt? has this something to do with CBEO’s derivates???thank’s for answering
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

While people make FUD, 1 Tezos = 3.88 USD on coinmarketcap, that is on HitBTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: