Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos: A Self-Amending Crypto-Ledger  (Read 67923 times)
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

i was reading some tezos reddit and community threads, and the new date mentioned was may2019. After all these setbacks I do not belive it will happen in may, but if they do make it in 2019 i would be happy.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:43 PM

i was reading some tezos reddit and community threads, and the new date mentioned was may2019. After all these setbacks I do not belive it will happen in may, but if they do make it in 2019 i would be happy.
Postponed again? +1.5 years of waiting time well this is nice, at least they'll have enough time for the fine-tuning, lol   Grin Grin
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

hoping the management of the fundation will run things in right way and in a smoother way. We are all waiting eagerly for tezos to lounch the network. Nevermind the last market crash, but it would be clever to wait until may june to come out with this kind of project. Maybe new fresh money will start entering crypto then.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

hoping the management of the fundation will run things in right way and in a smoother way. We are all waiting eagerly for tezos to lounch the network. Nevermind the last market crash, but it would be clever to wait until may june to come out with this kind of project. Maybe new fresh money will start entering crypto then.

It looks new foundation and team are working on something for smooth launch and solve the problems.
And this is the latest update from Arthur:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fz9b1KFgU0&feature=youtu.be&a=

t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

It's being a long wait, but I think and hope that it'll deserve it. I see that there are some progress in the project, videos from Arthur and activity in github tezos.
It's a pitty that we can't see anything yet, but it's better to have something good and stable along this year that something delivered fast and with critical bugs.

So far, keep waiting.

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

It's being a long wait, but I think and hope that it'll deserve it. I see that there are some progress in the project, videos from Arthur and activity in github tezos.
It's a pitty that we can't see anything yet, but it's better to have something good and stable along this year that something delivered fast and with critical bugs.

So far, keep waiting.

Im not looking on this videos, is he talking about any release date or something or we still have nothing ??
release in march would be nice
krinjah

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

So far, keep waiting.

Im not looking on this videos, is he talking about any release date or something or we still have nothing ??
release in march would be nice
He's giving regular dev updates, on dev language that isn't understandable by the most of regular Tezzians, although this is giving hope that things will be probably launched sooner on later.
lofegs

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

So far, keep waiting.

Exactly! Better safe than sorry. We're getting regular updates from Arthur and new Tezos foundation(T2) seems can handle current situation.

t1Zona

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

What do you think about the price shown in coinmarketcap for XTZ coming from HitBTC Tezos prelaunch? Do you think it adjusts to a possible price when Tezos is officially launched?

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

What do you think about the price shown in coinmarketcap for XTZ coming from HitBTC Tezos prelaunch? Do you think it adjusts to a possible price when Tezos is officially launched?

You should not pay attention on that, this XTZ on HitBtc doesn't have any common with real XTZ which are not distributed yet.
Waiting for 2019: Tezos, PolkaDot are coming...

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

So Tezos is alive and breathing with a strong development team getting things done.
I can't wait for launch. I'm going to sell my first born and buy the crash.
davgonz90

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

For anyone who's knowledgeable about Tezos: Get paid to edit this article about Tezos: https://lunyr.com/article/Tezos
krinjah

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

For anyone who's knowledgeable about Tezos: Get paid to edit this article about Tezos: https://lunyr.com/article/Tezos
Isn't it exhaustive enough to be widely published?
lofegs

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

I wouldn't give too much importance to future prices. So little volume and  there is no product. Easily can be manipulated.
Better wait for the launch IMO.

Johnyfun

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

As they say in hollywood, any publicity is good publicity.  I think there's going to be a lot of pent up demand for Tezos once they deliver.  I personally know a few people waiting on it that don't trust the Hitbtc futures.  The ICO was uncapped but was for only 2 weeks 6 months ago.  A ton of new people have entered crypto since then and Tezos is a popular name.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

As they say in hollywood, any publicity is good publicity.  I think there's going to be a lot of pent up demand for Tezos once they deliver.  I personally know a few people waiting on it that don't trust the Hitbtc futures.  The ICO was uncapped but was for only 2 weeks 6 months ago.  A ton of new people have entered crypto since then and Tezos is a popular name.

We know that Tezos is a good project, otherwise how come they raised so much money? The question now is whether they can deliver or not because they are already late If we take their previous announcements in consideration, unless they are finished with the lawsuit and gain access to the funds, I don't see them going anywhere and even though the project is open source, the community is much smaller compared to bitcoin, so the development would be slow without much contributors. I don't recommend HitBtc either, people lost a lot of money because of this IOU thing.
Konyox

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Tezos is its own blockchain, not a derivative of any other blockchain. Tezos is a secure, future smart contract system. Tezos price for today is $2.146. I thing this a good project. I hope stay invested on Tezos and the marketing of Tezos continues to grow in future.
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

Tezos is its own blockchain, not a derivative of any other blockchain. Tezos is a secure, future smart contract system. Tezos price for today is $2.146. I thing this a good project. I hope stay invested on Tezos and the marketing of Tezos continues to grow in future.
Future for what? Tezos still on the battle with the government. for a project that worth more than 200 million dollars and this looks terrible. The blockchain of tezos not even developed. How can you say that tezos is future, secure  smartcontract system? tezos is fail and that's from various analyzation. Look at cardano and other. How they don't need a lot of money for that.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
t1Zona

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

Future for what? Tezos still on the battle with the government. for a project that worth more than 200 million dollars and this looks terrible. The blockchain of tezos not even developed. How can you say that tezos is future, secure  smartcontract system? tezos is fail and that's from various analyzation. Look at cardano and other. How they don't need a lot of money for that.

Taking you own point, how can you say that tezos is fail?
The thing is that nobody can be sure about the future of Tezos. It's not ready yet but they're working on it. It's been late but anyway, maybe a product like this can take a while before they release it. What I can see in crypto world is everything is about hurry and the higher the token (or the future) price the better. But sometimes for an idea that is a long term thing we should be patient.
Anyway, we'll see in 6 months if you were right or not.

martens81

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Tezos Co-Founder Kathleen Breitman: Platform Will Soon Be Launched

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tezos-co-founder-kathleen-breitman-platform-will-soon-be-launched
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: