March 19, 2024, 04:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141183 times)
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:34:22 PM

What a rush to see my mac osx TRK wallet stake! Something in me wants to say nothing about this coin as I continue to accumulate TRK at cheap prices. I guess its my love for family and friends that says "Hop on this now while you can still get TRK in the 200 sat range." I think TRK will be soon at 1000 on its way to 10,000 plus satoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tevasu

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:52:03 PM

Noise23, can you give me a wallet address to make a contribution to.
Also, i use to be in the e-commerce business and still have good relations with my web team.
If you have a need for such experience let me know and I would be happy to elicit there support along with
other programming skills and PR experience also.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:04:50 AM

Also, i use to be in the e-commerce business and still have good relations with my web team.
If you have a need for such experience let me know and I would be happy to elicit there support along with

Truckcoin development fund address is pRcEYJjZRoeCkyjG9jejM1HfLLdQDq6HTT Smiley
Any help with TRK promotion would be greatly appreciated, if you have any ideas please share Smiley

btw, working on TRK richlist right now, will be up tomorow.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:36:00 PM

Truckcoin Rich List is now up at http://richlist.truckcoin.net/
Updated every 10 minutes.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:32:00 AM

PR would be great!
Ill be happy to make a contribution to a good plan.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tevasu

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:22:13 AM

Noise23, sending a token 1001 TRK. As communication and trust grow I will continue to contribute monetarily and with my business acumen which is considerable and other skill sets, and personel very loyal to me. Truck seems solid, the payout at 200% seems reasonable although a month ago I would have thought this way to much. The wild hyperstake child/fork seems too edgy with its inflation controls and could backfire, and actually TRK could have a higher payout with 200 % than HYP's 750% with 1000 max stake, and other inflation repressions controls in place.  What inflation controls TRK may or may not need in the future I have no thought or idea about.
I think that TRK could be moved to 10000 sat or more with a well orchestrated PR plan.
One idea or image that keeps coming into my mind is the Robert Crump iconic Keep on Truckin guy with a big TRK medallion/badge on his shirt.
Possibly Crump, who is a true wild hair, could connect with TRK and allow the Keep on Truckin icon to be used under license or some trade of coin for the rights of use. I would be willing to contact him in France where I believe he is hanging out these days if you find this angle interesting.

Sluppy thanks for the offer of help. i will post ideas as they come to me.
cryptex.biz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:37:36 AM

hey guys we added Truckcoin to Cryptex Exchange

https://cryptex.biz/market/88

Cryptex Exchange:  http://cryptex.biz
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:40:48 AM

Nice, thanks!
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:02:18 PM

Thank you! Cryptex link added to the OP.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:05:25 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 03:19:37 PM by sluppy

Noise23, sending a token 1001 TRK. As communication and trust grow I will continue to contribute monetarily and with my business acumen which is considerable and other skill sets, and personel very loyal to me. Truck seems solid, the payout at 200% seems reasonable although a month ago I would have thought this way to much. The wild hyperstake child/fork seems too edgy with its inflation controls and could backfire, and actually TRK could have a higher payout with 200 % than HYP's 750% with 1000 max stake, and other inflation repressions controls in place.  What inflation controls TRK may or may not need in the future I have no thought or idea about.
I think that TRK could be moved to 10000 sat or more with a well orchestrated PR plan.
One idea or image that keeps coming into my mind is the Robert Crump iconic Keep on Truckin guy with a big TRK medallion/badge on his shirt.
Possibly Crump, who is a true wild hair, could connect with TRK and allow the Keep on Truckin icon to be used under license or some trade of coin for the rights of use. I would be willing to contact him in France where I believe he is hanging out these days if you find this angle interesting.

Sluppy thanks for the offer of help. i will post ideas as they come to me.

10k sat we'd all love to see that im sure.
Maybe we can construct a Vericoin type deal, (the old one not whatevers happening now).
A Type of deal they will get paid when Targets are reached.
lets say 100k trk for getting to 1k 200k @ 5k  and 300k at 10k ? but that will have to be up to the community i cant afford to donate all of those coins but id for sure donate my share and then some.
If they could get us to 10k they would have 600k @ 10k=60btc for their trouble. today a around 25k usd not a bad payday But its a no cure no pay type of deal so they might end up working for nothing.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tevasu

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

Sluppy,
Food for thought here. Regarding the talent I could bring on board; I will present your ideas (knowing this is just a first formulation of a possible payout plan to a PR team). My associates have been watching me make and lose coins in the alt world but mostly satisfied that crypto is the next huge wave on the net. I will start to set up some meetings and keep you all informed on the progression of talks.
tevasu

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:34:26 PM

Marketing idea:
As the very name TruckCoin links quickly to truck drivers, long haulers, big loads, payloads, capability, stability, and many other spin off connotations, its natural to think that truck drivers and truck stops could be an important target market for one aspect of a marketing campaign.
There are several avenues one  could pursue here. One avenue would be to contact a franchise like TA(Travel America) that has a chain of travel centers/truck stops across America. A promo package could be sent out to corporate TA on the benefits of getting in early on the crypto wave with a very user friendly alt coin that ties into and could be presented directly to their main revenue stream, the long distance truck driver. Todays long haulers are far from the stereo type of the big burly trucker with sleeves rolled up and spitting Copenhagen out the window. These guys are highly wired computer literate mobile techno geeks making them a natural genre of men AND women who could connect quickly to the idea of an internet based currency with explosive potential. Plus this target group typically have enough cash flow to invest, most likely, in greater degree's than the vast  but much younger and by and large not yet economically stable youth who presently fuel and rule the crypto world. A short, succinct, informative, primer could be put together both hard and soft copy that the trucker could read or download, that would bring the truckers up to speed with the evolution of bitcoin and the great new frontier of alternative currencies. Printable logos and all the visible multimedia paraphernalia could be developed and made available to them and the Travel Center franchise owners. I think the news of a new investment, a way to get into a ground floor opportunity with an exciting altcoin like truckcoin would literally travel fast on both the asphalt and the internet.

Suggestions, critiques, and criticism welcome.
Let me know what you think.
tevasu

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:10:40 PM

btw, it might be a good idea before I begin to bring attention to truckcoin to my friends that you tell your friends and family, the ones that might want to own a few trk's to do so in the not to distant future. It seems like its getting harder and harder to make a big purchase of TRKS. Anyone of my associates could buy out the entire bittrex and cryptoex order books. I think it would be best that many people own TRK and not just a few big bag holders.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:04:30 AM

btw, it might be a good idea before I begin to bring attention to truckcoin to my friends that you tell your friends and family, the ones that might want to own a few trk's to do so in the not to distant future. It seems like its getting harder and harder to make a big purchase of TRKS. Anyone of my associates could buy out the entire bittrex and cryptoex order books. I think it would be best that many people own TRK and not just a few big bag holders.

A part of the reason not much is for sale is people have forgotten about their trk coins.(after first dev bail/fail they left)

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:26:22 AM

Marketing idea:
As the very name TruckCoin links quickly to truck drivers, long haulers, big loads, payloads, capability, stability, and many other spin off connotations, its natural to think that truck drivers and truck stops could be an important target market for one aspect of a marketing campaign.
There are several avenues one  could pursue here. One avenue would be to contact a franchise like TA(Travel America) that has a chain of travel centers/truck stops across America. A promo package could be sent out to corporate TA on the benefits of getting in early on the crypto wave with a very user friendly alt coin that ties into and could be presented directly to their main revenue stream, the long distance truck driver. Todays long haulers are far from the stereo type of the big burly trucker with sleeves rolled up and spitting Copenhagen out the window. These guys are highly wired computer literate mobile techno geeks making them a natural genre of men AND women who could connect quickly to the idea of an internet based currency with explosive potential. Plus this target group typically have enough cash flow to invest, most likely, in greater degree's than the vast  but much younger and by and large not yet economically stable youth who presently fuel and rule the crypto world. A short, succinct, informative, primer could be put together both hard and soft copy that the trucker could read or download, that would bring the truckers up to speed with the evolution of bitcoin and the great new frontier of alternative currencies. Printable logos and all the visible multimedia paraphernalia could be developed and made available to them and the Travel Center franchise owners. I think the news of a new investment, a way to get into a ground floor opportunity with an exciting altcoin like truckcoin would literally travel fast on both the asphalt and the internet.

I like that your thinking BIG!
Great plan, let me know what i can do to help get the ball rolling on this.
I doubt it will be easy but the risk/reward ratio is pretty good:)

CryptoPiero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:42:13 AM

TruckCoin seems like a weird name
Ense04

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

I agree.
tevasu

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:04:58 PM

Marketing idea:

I like that your thinking BIG!
Great plan, let me know what i can do to help get the ball rolling on this.
I doubt it will be easy but the risk/reward ratio is pretty good:)

Yes, big and actually small too  in as much as each day a little piece of the plan is acted on until momentum is reached, then lift off comes easy. So, I will be mulling over action points the next few days, make a few phone calls, test the waters to keep it real, and post here as things develop.
tevasu

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:26:17 PM

LOL, yes seems anti tech, non-crypto but for me its a solid name and if you owned a $300,000.00 full featured Peterbilt 389 rig you might find
the name TruckCoin attractive and maybe even like to put a full TruckCoin logo across the side of your trailer. How attractive would that be to pull up against the side of a tractor trailer on a freeway sporting a massive TruckCoin logo plastered from front to back if you are holding a nice bag full of TRK?
What a rush!!!

Ende04
Names are funny things. A name that can seem funny or non relatable one moment in the next moment can become very cool, especially when its reaching the edges of space, on the way to the moon.
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:28:08 AM

I agree.
Sounds a lot better then Qora for English speakers !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: