March 19, 2024, 04:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141183 times)
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:17:09 AM

How do you explain that I was not able to sync on my home cable modem, THEN I switch to my mobile hot spot and INSTANTLY sync, switch back to cable modem, No sync. ALL other of my 7 wallets sync fine on my cable modem. Even truck syncs fine on my mobile hotspot, unless on my home IP. Is there ANY other explanation? You CAN get my IP everytime I post.

Ive been in crypto since Nov of 2013. I have downloaded HUNDEREDs of wallets. Yours is the FIRST and ONLY wallet that can block a specific IP. Thats a FACT!!!

Heres more fact. I did a ping to truckcoin.net and got 100% replies, YET through the wallet was BLOCKED.

Vegas

How the hell can i get your ip from this board?? I'm not a moderator, just a member like you. Can you get mine? No? Then how can I get yours? Try to think sometimes.

I'm already explained about IP, you can't read too?
I told you to try to change ip address because sometimes network just stops accepting connections from certain IP address, i'm not familiar with that part of the code and don't know why exactly it happens, but changing ip always helps.
Thats why i told you to change ip.

Stupid kids...

Vegas

Ya.. Ive been professionally repairing computers since 1995 with my own shops. Enough to retire at 42 and never work again, THATS my computer knowlege. You just didnt know whom you were fucking with, thats YOUR mistake.

You are sooo stupid, you can't even realize that TRK is not "my" coin and i have no control over it, just helping the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:26:56 AM

LOL, do you really think i'm fighting with you here? I don't fight with stupid shit like you.
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:36:26 AM

Roll Eyes... Grin
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:18:23 AM

...sometimes network just stops accepting connections from certain IP address

That's true.  This function comes from main bitcoin code.
greco

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:20:34 AM

How do you explain that I was not able to sync on my home cable modem, THEN I switch to my mobile hot spot and INSTANTLY sync, switch back to cable modem, No sync. ALL other of my 7 wallets sync fine on my cable modem. Even truck syncs fine on my mobile hotspot, unless on my home IP. Is there ANY other explanation? You CAN get my IP everytime I post.

Ive been in crypto since Nov of 2013. I have downloaded HUNDEREDs of wallets. Yours is the FIRST and ONLY wallet that can block a specific IP. Thats a FACT!!!

Heres more fact. I did a ping to truckcoin.net and got 100% replies, YET through the wallet was BLOCKED.

Another thing, I guarantee you , you will NEVER find anyone advising anyone to "change their ip" to get their wallet syncing. Go ahead google it. You wont find one page. That was the strangest response Ive EVER read regarding wallet syncing issues, and wouldnt have even dreamed that would work. Ive dealt with HUNDERDS of wallet syncing issues, and NOT ONCE has that been the fix until today, and then 37 minutes later with the SAME IP it starts working after I threaten to slam your coin into oblivion, YES SAME ip address magically starts working 37 minutes after my nasty post.

Vegas

Just so you know- you sound angry, irrational, and childish.  You're framing your syncing issues as a personal attack from someone with no real motive to do so.  Maybe take a deep breath.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:37:59 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 01:12:21 PM by *Sakura*

IP bans depends on coins and changes, but the most basic way is using a banscore different criteria mean more or less 'score' and once threshold is breached node is blocked. Most coins the block only lasts 24 hours. So if you make a long fork on a coin and get banned, you can wait 24 hours and then you can connect again 'unbanned'.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 07:26:22 AM

IP bans depends on coins and changes, but the most basic way is using a banscore different criteria mean more or less 'score' and once threshold is breached node is blocked, most coins the block only lasts 24 hours. So if you make a long fork on a coin and get banned, you can wait 24 hours and then you can connect again 'unbanned'.

Great info , +1 ! Next time my wallet stop syn . I just have to wait it out and not worry , I just got my some truck and the wallet had me worried I was think another coin like paypro , still have 4k in limbo at the exchange!(paypro coin)

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
liteuser

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:35:27 AM

From the list of options in https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Running_Bitcoin

Code:
-banscore=<n>          Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)
 -bantime=<n>           Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)

Of course 86400 seconds = 24 * 60 * 60, i.e., 24 hours. Just been patient and reading a bit sometimes works Smiley

BTC: 13GtfEPpEiq6jGCFJGCXAUVDehCFVvTaov
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6838137
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:06:33 PM

From the list of options in https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Running_Bitcoin

Code:
-banscore=<n>          Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)
 -bantime=<n>           Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)

Of course 86400 seconds = 24 * 60 * 60, i.e., 24 hours. Just been patient and reading a bit sometimes works Smiley
I am familiar with this, I have seen this before a long time ago, sorry Vegas I just forgot about it.
The fact that your ip got banned might be related with a "bad" connection, bad in a sense that other clients ban your ip while other inet traffic shows normal behaviour.
I have had a chat with Press about connections issues in general about qt wallets, the code is buggie.

Having said that :

@noise
You the manufacturer changes the specs of your product WITHOUT consent from you costumers.
Even worse you see it as a joke, basically giving the middle finger as such.
NOT changing the OP is misleading and turns TRK into a SCAM coin.

You might be gifted as a coder, thanks to Press and co. but if your marketing is "fuck the customers I do not care what they want", you are doing good job.

Anyway, its nice to see the TRK coins reward has become a gambling game, rewards from 1 - 200 % depending on diff and noise the great dev doesn't care not even an attempt to give some nrs.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:35:58 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 02:54:00 PM by noise23

@noise
You the manufacturer changes the specs of your product WITHOUT consent from you costumers.
You get it wrong. I'm not a manufacturer and you are not a customer.
Customers pay manufacturers for their product.
If you need a coin with some certain specs - we can agree on some amount, i will code your coin for you and you will pay me.
Then i would be the manufacturer and you would be the customer.

And why do you think i see it as a joke?

Then NVC, HBN, TEK and many others are scam coins too?
They have exactly the same inflation protection code, i didn't invent it - just copied and adopted for TRK.

OP will be changed soon - remember, changes will take effect only on Dec.18.

You might be gifted as a coder, thanks to Press and co. but if your marketing is "fuck the customers I do not care what they want", you are doing good job.

Anyway, its nice to see the TRK coins reward has become a gambling game, rewards from 1 - 200 % depending on diff and noise the great dev doesn't care not even an attempt to give some nrs.

Here are some nrs. -
Code:
// Reward for coin-year is cut in half every 64x multiply of PoS difficulty
 // A reasonably continuous curve is used to avoid shock to market
 // (nRewardCoinYearLimit / nRewardCoinYear) ** 4 == bnProofOfStakeLimit / bnTarget
 //
 // Human readable form:
 //
 // nRewardCoinYear = 1 / (posdiff ^ 1/4)

And again, all these changes were made to keep TRK valuable on a long run.
What would you prefer, 200% coin trading at 50sat or 100% coin at 1000sat?

I think stake reward for TRK will be floating somewhere in 100-200% range.
I run test code for a about a week and saw 200% reward almost every day.

Trololoh

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:29:37 PM

@noise
You get it wrong. I'm not a manufacturer and you are not a customer.
Customers pay manufacturers for their product.
If you need a coin with some certain specs - we can agree on some amount, i will code your coin for you and you will pay me.
Then i would be the manufacturer and you would be the customer.
Try this :
Every product, whether it's a whorehouse, ipod, pizza, coins, etc. ONLY exists as long as there are customers.
No customers end of story.
Ppl who buy trk ARE your customers you deliver the product in that sense you are the manufacturer.
Biggest mistake manufacturers can make is to ignore customers needs, keep up the good work and again end of story.
Smart manufactures know that and try everything they can think of to get the customers involved with the product.
The more your customers are involved the happier they are GOOD for business.

And why do you think i see it as a joke?
Variable interest is a part of the fun  Grin
I'm a fool then, i just keep all my PoS coins wallets unlocked for minting all the time, don't care about the diff/reward at all  Grin

Then NVC, HBN, TEK and many others are scam coins too?
They have exactly the same inflation protection code, i didn't invent it - just copied and adopted for TRK.

OP will be changed soon - remember, changes will take effect only on Dec.18.
It's not about anti-inflation techniques here its about proper informing your customers.
Since the upcoming changes radically changes your product from fixed interest in variable interest.
Waiting until 18 Dec. is not smart in line with this, A.S.A.P. -> ANTI FUD.

Here are some nrs. -
Code:
// Reward for coin-year is cut in half every 64x multiply of PoS difficulty
 // A reasonably continuous curve is used to avoid shock to market
 // (nRewardCoinYearLimit / nRewardCoinYear) ** 4 == bnProofOfStakeLimit / bnTarget
 //
 // Human readable form:
 //
 // nRewardCoinYear = 1 / (posdiff ^ 1/4)

And again, all these changes were made to keep TRK valuable on a long run.
What would you prefer, 200% coin trading at 50sat or 100% coin at 1000sat?

I think stake reward for TRK will be floating somewhere in 100-200% range.
I run test code for a about a week and saw 200% reward almost every day.
As said before post these nrs. on op.

>What would you prefer, 200% coin trading at 50sat or 100% coin at 1000sat?
You got to be joking right ?

20 x 50sat = 1000sat ->200%
1 x 1000sat = 1000sat ->100%

( Then I ignore the fact that besides from 2x reward 50sat makes it easier for ppl to buy.)

Anyway, your project, your coin, your choice never mind your customers...
You prefer 100% instead of 200% go for it !
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:02:43 PM

Sorry, I'm not a customer support, not the owner of the coin, i'm just spending my personal time and money to make this coin valuable and help YOU to make money off it.
But it seems like you are not getting it at all.

Today i'm already spent about 5 hours of my personal time working on the coin code, also spent 0.1 BTC buying Cryptsy points for future votes, and plan to spend about 1 BTC more for voting.
And what did you do today to support TRK? Posted some flood and fud here?

I'm tired and disappointed, will not answer any accusations and flood here anymore.
Just dump your TRK and go buy some new shiny scamcoin.

Don't bother to reply, i will not answer anyway.

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:52:38 AM

Sorry, I'm not a customer support, not the owner of the coin, i'm just spending my personal time and money to make this coin valuable and help YOU to make money off it.

Today i'm already spent about 5 hours of my personal time working on the coin code, also spent 0.1 BTC buying Cryptsy points for future votes, and plan to spend about 1 BTC more for voting.

I'm tired and disappointed, will not answer any accusations and flood here anymore.

You are doing good work man! I understand it  &  I'll support you.
dickwhite

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:21:24 PM

Please try not to become discouraged. Know that there are others like myself that are thankful and appreciate how you've resurrected this coin and the time and effort you put into it.  Any serious investor realizes that inflation is a threat and must be mitigated in order to maintain value, and that high stake earnings are a short-term incentive to help build the community. But there will always be trolls and they'll be more vocal than supporters. Please do not stoop to their level. I will support Truckcoin by buying more this weekend while it's cheap, because I think it has a great future under your stewardship.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:48:07 PM

Coinmin, dickwhite, thank you for the kind words.
This week I'm going to start a new TRK thread. Will be self-moderated to keep it informative and free from trolls and retarded kids.
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:58:23 PM

Hey, noise23

I appreciate the effort you have put in resurrecting TRK. You have always been there with quick fixes,
when I had wallet issues. You respond a lot quicker than most devs! Also thanks for fixing TEK wallet!
I support you in your effort to make TRK a viable and stable coin for the long haul!

As to Vegas you posted how much you appreciated noise23 at TEK. Then you come over here and trash him.
If you are such a computer genius, why don't you start your own coin? Or was your rant to drive down the price?
HYP has 750% why not buy that instead? TEK was 40% a month, now it is less, probably 25% now. I did not see
you ranting over there. Maybe you should take your money over to the one arm bandits and see how you do there!
Maybe you should try mining coins and make money that way. Coins go up and down, just like stocks and commodities.
Oh and if you do decide to dump your 250k, I am waiting for you. I have a few low ball bids in to take advantage of
people like you! I buy as much as I can when people get frustrated and dump their coins, like you! Did not mind noise23
saving your TEK coins did you?

noise23 probably a good idea to start a new thread, so you can keep the whiners and trolls out. They are not needed!
You have spent a lot of time and money keeping TRK going. Some people just do not appreciate the effort you have put in!
So whatever you do to keep TRK going, I support your effort! By the way I probably was one of the first to vote for Cryptsy
to add TRK there. Voted right after Bit John posted it. I do not know what bug is up Bittrex's butt? There are a lot of coins
there with a lot lower volume than TRK. Allcoin delisted TRK, but they always seems to have a lot of wallet issues there!
I will buy coins there, but I do not leave much on the table. Never know if they are going to go the way of MintPal?
I have been waiting to get my withdrawals for 2 months now. I do not think I will ever get them back! At least it was not much $$$!

tevasu

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

Well said Dennis. I have been buying and watching Noise23 and posting too for 3 months or so and buying trk from 60 sat up through 300. I am in somewhere in the top 5 trk holders and still feel trk is a good investment with a huge upside. I have invested in over 50 coins and I can tell you Noise is a breath of fresh air with his dedicated work ethic minus all the hype and unfilled promises. I will stick with Noise23 and this coin to see TRUCKCOIN rise to the top of the charts in 2015.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:18:02 AM

go go go.. 25 coins again ! https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

I'll support you noise23  Grin

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

vegas and Trololoh, you're both usually better than this.

I worked with Noise23 just before the latest TRK release as a guinea pig, he taught me some things about coding that I didn't know, and was a stand up guy. I think English is not his first language, so things may not come out as they should. Also, why shouldn't it be fun?

NVCS is a variable algorithm. It is the basis of ALL Pos coins except (to my knowledge) HYP, PPC (which NVC itself is descended from), and NXT, which is totally new code, not the satoshi client modified. This is not news. Just when it's going to happen might be.
Trololoh

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:36:18 AM

vegas and Trololoh, you're both usually better than this.

I worked with Noise23 just before the latest TRK release as a guinea pig, he taught me some things about coding that I didn't know, and was a stand up guy. I think English is not his first language, so things may not come out as they should. Also, why shouldn't it be fun?

NVCS is a variable algorithm. It is the basis of ALL Pos coins except (to my knowledge) HYP, PPC (which NVC itself is descended from), and NXT, which is totally new code, not the satoshi client modified. This is not news. Just when it's going to happen might be.
@bio
I did not know that this coin is "NVCS is a variable algorithm".
The reason I did not know is because its not on on the op, is it ?

Important to have clear info on the OP about specs. or is this not important ?
If not on the op, op will be seen by ppl as misleading, right ?
ALL it takes would be 4 lines of txt and 5 - 10 min to correct this.
But as everybody can see for some reason noise has not done so.
Does that make me a troll or someone who creates FUD or is It the person who poorly maintains the op that creates FUD and act as a troll ?

Noise calls me names I have not done that, or am I wrong ?
I have never said that he is a scammer or that trk coin is a scam coin, right ?

Anyway I think it's very smart of noise to create a fascist forum and to call investors names like trolls and retarded kids.
Says a lot about his marketing skills, but who knows maybe David Latapie has some spare time to educate noise.
Although I doubt it since he works 48 hrs/day on HYP and related projects.

===== END OF FLOOD =====
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: