May 07, 2024, 11:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:19:09 PM

Noise23,
As Trucks are the theme of TRK, here are some ideas for a future wallet design when the time is right. If you like the ideas then I will try and
get some pro bono from one of my graphic designers and whip up some images to view.
-----------------------
'Send coins' would become SHIPPING (truck image pulling away from dock)
'Receive coins' would be RECEIVING (truck image backing into dock)
'Balance' would be TRUCKS
'Staking' would be TRUCKIN or TRUCKING
'Unconfirmed' NOT DOCKED YET
'Overview' MANIFEST (as in shippers manifest)
'Address book' GPS locations
'Transactions' INVENTORY IN-OUT-

Owner of TruckCoins would be Truckers
'KEEP ON TRUCKIN' i.e. keep on staking . i think will become the default motto for TRK

AS always, community please feel free to make suggestions, additions, or changes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:33:01 PM

Noise23,
As Trucks are the theme of TRK, here are some ideas for a future wallet design when the time is right. If you like the ideas then I will try and
get some pro bono from one of my graphic designers and whip up some images to view.
-----------------------

'KEEP ON TRUCKIN' i.e. keep on staking . i think will become the default motto for TRK

AS always, community please feel free to make suggestions, additions, or changes.

'Unconfirmed' ON THE ROAD / IN TRANSIT

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tevasu

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:22:44 AM

Noise23,
-----------------------

Sluppy, excellent, I like it. Maybe even more succinct could be: ON ROAD/IN TRANSIT
tevasu

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:13:54 PM

I just signed up and completed my first post on a truck drivers social media site called the TruckingTruth.
It was a simple and straight forward post basically to create awareness of TruckCoin
and where to come watch or buy the coin.
My plan is to post to 30 or more truck sites and blogs within the next 30 days, with a longer term goal of posting to a hundred or more special interest trucking sites. That activity alone should bring TRK to hundreds of people capable of throwing down$100 to $1000 or more to start up investing in the crypto world.
Here is my post: 
Just want to let you all know if you have at all been interested in bitcoin (selling now at over $400) and think you have missed the boat, take a look at TruckCoin. It might be too late to catch the boat for bitcoin that use to sell for 5 cents but not too late to catch the Truck(TRK) selling for fractions of a penny. Happy to answer questions. Where to watch it or buy it: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRK
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:49:20 PM

I just signed up and completed my first post on a truck drivers social media site called the TruckingTruth.
It was a simple and straight forward post basically to create awareness of TruckCoin
and where to come watch or buy the coin.
My plan is to post to 30 or more truck sites and blogs within the next 30 days, with a longer term goal of posting to a hundred or more special interest trucking sites. That activity alone should bring TRK to hundreds of people capable of throwing down$100 to $1000 or more to start up investing in the crypto world.
Here is my post: 
Just want to let you all know if you have at all been interested in bitcoin (selling now at over $400) and think you have missed the boat, take a look at TruckCoin. It might be too late to catch the boat for bitcoin that use to sell for 5 cents but not too late to catch the Truck(TRK) selling for fractions of a penny. Happy to answer questions. Where to watch it or buy it: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRK

wow nice work Smiley
As soon as the new website goes up ill do some giveaways for TRK, Idea's and Suggestions are welcome.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

anyone running Linux or Mac should update asap a bash exploit was found protect urself.

tevasu

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:12:48 AM

Sluppy where is the mac update? Should i presume it is the mac wallet listed on Truckcoin.net version 9.5.0.  I am presently running that so has there been an update but not a version number change listed on Truckcoin.net ?
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:32:17 AM

Sluppy where is the mac update? Should i presume it is the mac wallet listed on Truckcoin.net version 9.5.0.  I am presently running that so has there been an update but not a version number change listed on Truckcoin.net ?

He meant to update OS, not the wallet - that bash exploit is not TRK related  Smiley
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:47:53 AM

Noise23,
-----------------------

Sounds like a good idea but i'm not sure if we should change menu wording to "truck" theme.
It will make the wallet look more interesting and unique but i'm afraid it may scare off non-english speaking users. Or not?
What do you guys think?
crypto_chellie

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:32:19 AM

Are you thinking about adding the autosavings/s4c option to the wallet?  Its a nice option to have for POS coins.  It allows us to send a % of stake to another address.  I like sending a small percentage of each stake to the exhanges to make a little profit and also keep the exchange markets moving.
thanks,
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:30:22 PM

Noise23,
-----------------------

Sluppy, excellent, I like it. Maybe even more succinct could be: ON ROAD/IN TRANSIT

In this vein, how about "Tracking Number" for TXID?
tevasu

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:30:16 PM

Noise23,
-----------------------

In this vein, how about "Tracking Number" for TXID?

Biomech, "Tracking Number" I like it!
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:18:33 PM

Are you thinking about adding the autosavings/s4c option to the wallet?  Its a nice option to have for POS coins.  It allows us to send a % of stake to another address.  I like sending a small percentage of each stake to the exhanges to make a little profit and also keep the exchange markets moving.
thanks,
Will be added in the next releases  Smiley
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:46:49 AM

High PoS Coin IRC Society

So I've been watching Hyperstake (HYP) and noted that they have a fairly active community going on in their IRC. Unlike the usual junk altcoins vying to "replace BTC" before crashing in value as "investors" move on to the next coin, high PoS coins can exist in harmony since they all provide different features and risk/return profiles to the cryptocurrency *asset* market.

Right now, I'm trying to see if there is interest in having a joint IRC channel for such coins. I'm looking to involve established coins with at least semi-active developers.

Feel free to reply and/or PM me with suggestions as well as anything that you'd be willing to offer, help with, or spearhead. I don't mind topping off tipbots, games, and other aspects, but I'm looking to have something that the community runs and is interested in doing. Thanks and happy staking Smiley
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:44:43 PM

High PoS Coin IRC Society

So I've been watching Hyperstake (HYP) and noted that they have a fairly active community going on in their IRC. Unlike the usual junk altcoins vying to "replace BTC" before crashing in value as "investors" move on to the next coin, high PoS coins can exist in harmony since they all provide different features and risk/return profiles to the cryptocurrency *asset* market.

Right now, I'm trying to see if there is interest in having a joint IRC channel for such coins. I'm looking to involve established coins with at least semi-active developers.

Feel free to reply and/or PM me with suggestions as well as anything that you'd be willing to offer, help with, or spearhead. I don't mind topping off tipbots, games, and other aspects, but I'm looking to have something that the community runs and is interested in doing. Thanks and happy staking Smiley

I agree with you totaly !
But you have forgoten the most important !
Staking is like Sexe,when you start, you'll neve stop !

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:20:23 AM

Every time I come back to the TRK thread, I am more and more impressed. Keep up the good work here!  Noise23 i will be contacting you about some code updates after some more testing  Smiley

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:16:47 PM

Every time I come back to the TRK thread, I am more and more impressed. Keep up the good work here!  Noise23 i will be contacting you about some code updates after some more testing  Smiley

Just sent you a PM, it seems like the TRK blockchain download bug is gone now  Smiley
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:21:11 PM

Noise23,
-----------------------

Sounds like a good idea but i'm not sure if we should change menu wording to "truck" theme.
It will make the wallet look more interesting and unique but i'm afraid it may scare off non-english speaking users. Or not?
What do you guys think?
I guess I am boring but I would not change the menu text.
Sounds a bit too much like Doge, funny for kids.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:54:48 AM

Noise23,
-----------------------

What do you guys think?

Id settle for Doge market cap:)

Maybe have a Moddable Wallet , so u can tune colour and those enterys u could choose your own texts people could even put in their own language in some menu.

tevasu

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:29:57 AM

Noise23,
-----------------------

What do you guys think?

Id settle for Doge market cap:)

Maybe have a Moddable Wallet , so u can tune colour and those enterys u could choose your own texts people could even put in their own language in some menu.

Moddable Wallet? Thats got appeal but Noise23 would have to be consulted as thats out of my wheelhouse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: