Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2017, 03:51:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 122183 times)
noise23

Activity: 680

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:11:00 PM

Guys we need to get some more market priced Truck over onto the Cryptopia exchange. All Truck is sold out to .00000762 which is too much of a spread and stops trading. I am moving some truck over now priced out at market which is .00000303. Truck is holding number 3 position and because of that getting lots of attention. Truck volume is now near equal with Bittrex. I consider this a big success for Truck!

I put up some orders to fill 700-300 gap, will send more to Cryptopia soon. Btw, the lowest sell at Bittrex at the moment is 373 Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
tevasu

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:11:48 PM

Cryptopia tipping slot for TRK cost 500000 DOT.
I have that amount and going to buy the slot today but if anyone willing to participate you can send some DOT coins to 1JDgLACGJBbqphYtZu6fvGWyeZEvp5GacU (my DOT address at Cryptopia) Smiley

Just sent 50000DOT to your address. Thanks! Smiley

Thank you!

TRK is now added to the tipping currency list at Cryptopia Smiley
OH Awesome. I was just coming to the forum to post that once again TruckCoin is sitting at number 3 on Cryptopia and matching Bittrex volumes. Here is a beautiful example of team work: creating a buzz (lots of trollbox chatter), t-shirts, hats, ect.,Truckee's stimulating the market at Cryptopia and now Noise23 loading up a tip bot!!!
Guys we need to get some more market priced Truck over onto the Cryptopia exchange. All Truck is sold out to .00000762 which is too much of a spread and stops trading. I am moving some truck over now priced out at market which is .00000303. Truck is holding number 3 position and because of that getting lots of attention. Truck volume is now near equal with Bittrex. I consider this a big success for Truck!
YES! Truck just moved to number 2 position on Cryptopia the highest yet so far and just .127 btc volume from owning the number 1 slot!
TRUCK IS NUMBER ONE NOW ON CRYPTOPIA!!!!! Thanks all who responded to my request to move some truck over into the Cryptopia order book to keep the momentum going.
Hyperjacked

Activity: 756

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:05:47 PM

Truck chart looks good... Cool
rocoro

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:25:27 PM

I received the bumper stickers I ordered.  
But I'm hesitant on placing them on the semi's yet,  till maybe we can get a more "mobile" wallet solution going.
It was a main concern from a lot of people I talked to in the field.
- not so much the staking part,  but just simply to be able to send & receive coins on phone.

I'll put them on,  its just... I don't know if its the wisest thing to do this moment.
Thoughts?

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Pivx Core Developer - HyperStake Founder

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

But I'm hesitant on placing them on the semi's yet,  till maybe we can get a more "mobile" wallet solution going.
- not so much the staking part,  but just simply to be able to send & receive coins on phone.

I'll put them on,  its just... I don't know if its the wisest thing to do this moment.
Thoughts?

I know a guy on irc that makes android wallets for around 2 btc. I don't think they stake, but would be fully functional other than that.

presstab's Block Explorer Service | Only $10/mo for most coins! | Richlist w/ Address Claim | Market Cap Charts | Stake Weight Tracking | PoS % Rate Tracking
PIVX - Private Instant Verified Tx | HyperStake - Fun & Easy High Reward Staking
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:26:05 PM

Thoughts?

I know a guy on irc that makes android wallets for around 2 btc. I don't think they stake, but would be fully functional other than that.

If it would be possible to get a Web wallet Staking or none staking that would be preferable over Android imo to many people have none android phones.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:13:45 PM

That doesnt look dodegy at all welcome to my ignore list douchey.

Huh? who triggered that?

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
rocoro

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:19:23 PM

I must have missed something too..  dodgey about what??

Maybe its just in my area, but everyone I know has android based phones lol.  Very few apple or windows.
I'm worried a web wallet might be a huge security risk, although android might not be much better.  Undecided

Web wallet would be more accessible across all phones though.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:19:45 AM

Huh? who triggered that?

ah nevermind his post got deleted some guy spamming a scam link.
I think the Mods might have deleted it he posted it 10+ times copy paste to a whole bunch of threads with "free .5btc" blabla bla click here .. with a referal link and probably a very dodgy site behind it maybe mallware im not sure i didnt click it.

I deleted my post.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:19:01 AM

Huh? who triggered that?

ah nevermind his post got deleted some guy spamming a scam link.
I think the Mods might have deleted it he posted it 10+ times copy paste to a whole bunch of threads with "free .5btc" blabla bla click here .. with a referal link and probably a very dodgy site behind it maybe mallware im not sure i didnt click it.

I deleted my post.

That explains it Cheesy It looked like you were talking to rocoro, and it simply didn't compute. Carry on, I'm with it now Tongue

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
rocoro

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:44:07 AM

Some things I've noticed that might be small bugs.  
This is on v0.9.8.5 compiled under Linux, Ubuntu Trusty

1. The stake weight doesn't seem to update much when you hover over the "axe picks" icon.
    I have to restart the wallet in order for correct current weight number to show.  

2. When I get a stake, if you've given names to addresses... it doesn't show the name associated with the address.  Just says (n/a).
    Other wallets I stake with will display the (account/address) name.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:15:27 AM

1. The stake weight doesn't seem to update much when you hover over the "axe picks" icon.
    I have to restart the wallet in order for correct current weight number to show.  

2. When I get a stake, if you've given names to addresses... it doesn't show the name associated with the address.  Just says (n/a).

On number two, have you defined a custom change address? Not sure, but that could explain it.

noise23

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:22:54 AM

Yep, looks like a small bugs, I'll take a look at that when I get back to work in September. Thanks!
rocoro

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:47:34 PM

On number two, have you defined a custom change address? Not sure, but that could explain it.

No.. well I created new addresses and named them.  
But like I said, I've noticed in other wallets that it seems like they give the "head" address name that was staked with.
I would provide a screenshot but its in my other computer.

tevasu

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:14:36 PM

Yep, looks like a small bugs, I'll take a look at that when I get back to work in September. Thanks!
Noise, I am wondering when we will have an updated mac wallet. Also, presently I have no coin control. It seems coin control has disappeared from the 9.8.0 upload. Maybe I just can't find it?

noise23

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:16:05 PM

Noise, I am wondering when we will have an updated mac wallet. Also, presently I have no coin control. It seems coin control has disappeared from the 9.8.0 upload. Maybe I just can't find it?
I can't build mac wallet by myself, older mac versions were built by Maxpower but he's not active recently.
MystPhysX can build a wallet for us for 25USD in BTC but I'd like to add visual theme and some other updates to the code before paying for mac build.

Regarding coin control, probably you just have to enable it in Settings > Options > Display > Display coin control features...
tevasu

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:40:22 AM

I can't build mac wallet by myself, older mac versions were built by Maxpower but he's not active recently.
MystPhysX can build a wallet for us for 25USD in BTC but I'd like to add visual theme and some other updates to the code before paying for mac build.

Regarding coin control, probably you just have to enable it in Settings > Options > Display > Display coin control features...
When your ready with the visual and updates let me know. I would be happy to contribute. Also, I followed your directions and now have coin control active again. Cant figure how it got shut off as it was active for weeks. ?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:03:05 AM

When your ready with the visual and updates let me know. I would be happy to contribute. Also, I followed your directions and now have coin control active again. Cant figure how it got shut off as it was active for weeks. ?

If you have cats or children, blame them  Grin

Otherwise, you probably did it inadvertantly. Happens to the best of us from time to time. In almost all wallets, it's where Noise told you, so next time it's missing or you have a new wallet, there it is Cheesy

tevasu

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:37:39 PM

If you have cats or children, blame them  Grin

Otherwise, you probably did it inadvertantly. Happens to the best of us from time to time. In almost all wallets, it's where Noise told you, so next time it's missing or you have a new wallet, there it is Cheesy
Cats, dogs, kids, ghosts, and fumble fingers but now I know where it is!
7m

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:44:09 AM

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TRK_BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.