Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2017, 05:57:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 131715 times)
tevasu

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:36:42 AM

Hey,  I was thinking..  I have a family member that works for a trucking company.

If we could design a graphic for a bumper sticker that would be easily readable,
something like the website link TRUCKCOIN.NET big and maybe the truck picture or something..?

I could order both magnetic and adhesive..

He said he would get him and his friends to put them on the back of their Semi's.

They go all around the nation !!!  

Someone who is good with graphics, come up with some designs please?  
I'm sure some of the community would donate some TRK to this?

Maybe you have trucker friends/family too??  Grin

Promotion, Exposure. Bumper stickers, full Truck Logos, ect. Money needs to be spent on this. Timing is very important though. There has to be a certain degree of name recognition. Can you get your buddies to buy a few thousand Truck? When they feel that first rush when their wallets start to stake, they will be a lot more energetic in getting the word out which eventuates in the most efficient and effective advertising called "word of mouth". Truckers are great net workers, and their rigs are mobile technological palaces. If a small group of Truckers could form a TruckCoin community you would have a very powerful word of mouth mobile media machine criss crossing the nation. Thats when bumper stickers and logos help to reinforce the brand and play off the word of mouth advertising. Also, other truckers outside the TruckCoin community but connected with it via their trucking buddies most likely will be the first name recognition group. Once the name recognition buy-in cycle starts within a tight and wired community, Truckcoin will start its journey to the Moon.
Better said, "continue its journey to the Moon " Truck had a nice day on Bittrex and Cryptopia today!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocoro

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:14:53 PM

Hey,  I was thinking..  I have a family member that works for a trucking company.

If we could design a graphic for a bumper sticker that would be easily readable,
something like the website link TRUCKCOIN.NET big and maybe the truck picture or something..?

I could order both magnetic and adhesive..

He said he would get him and his friends to put them on the back of their Semi's.

They go all around the nation !!!  

Someone who is good with graphics, come up with some designs please?  
I'm sure some of the community would donate some TRK to this?

Maybe you have trucker friends/family too??  Grin

Truckers are great net workers, and their rigs are mobile technological palaces. If a small group of Truckers could form a TruckCoin community you would have a very powerful word of mouth mobile media machine criss crossing the nation. Thats when bumper stickers and logos help to reinforce the brand and play off the word of mouth advertising. Also, other truckers outside the TruckCoin community but connected with it via their trucking buddies most likely will be the first name recognition group. Once the name recognition buy-in cycle starts within a tight and wired community, Truckcoin will start its journey to the Moon.

I'm glad someone else understands the potential of this !!!   That is exactly it,  they are like a networked community.  
I will get my friend to start using it so they can actually see it and how the coin works.

Truckers are also about looks.. (like how they like to buy parts for their trucks)
So I hope we can come up with some good graphics.
(not only for the bumper sticker but maybe for a flyer too, because he said he could post stuff in a lot of truck stops / terminals)
I suck at graphics,  are there any artists around or who could we pay?

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:42:59 PM

Sounds great  would it be possible to get a Android wallet or at least Web wallet so they could use it on their mobile phones?

And we would need a website that actually sells some truck related nicknacks  or at least that would be nice Smiley so the Truckers can save them like Air miles type of stuff:)

Maybe some T-shirts or even jackets with Silly / crude /rude / funny trucker saying's on them ?Smiley

I ran over my buddies wife in my 18wheeler and all i got was this lousy T-shirt type of stuff ?Cheesy Im sure they will come up with a lot better ones then this just a bad quickie example Smiley

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
rocoro

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:46:25 PM

Maybe some T-shirts or even jackets with Silly / crude /rude / funny trucker saying's on them ?Smiley

LoL  "Lot lizards want MY TRK!"  Cheesy

rocoro

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:57:45 PM

Well thanks to Arrogantx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=243013  -Good artist, if you need some stuff done!

I'm getting these made as bumper stickers for now..  will work on TShirts and maybe flyers after the stickers.

I hope its ok to ask this - if anyone wants to help donate some TRK to this marketing effort:
                      pAfAbuujHktoTgZRbXtyeonxc1ZHL7TZ37
So far I had enough money for the design & couple stickers,  I need to save up more for more stickers & eventually shirts.  

Trying to work hard at getting TRUCKCoin Truckin' out there!!  

rocoro

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:57:15 AM

Just to show some of the cost involved... this was the cheapest stickers I could find (at buildasign).
If anyone knows of a lower price, please let me know.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:58:26 AM

Just to show some of the cost involved... this was the cheapest stickers I could find (at buildasign).
If anyone knows of a lower price, please let me know.

Put 'em on a website. Sell 'em for the equivalent of $3.00 in TRK Cheesy

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
rocoro

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:03:35 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Waiting for stickers to arrive,  in talks with a couple trucking companies and other acquaintances.
Might have to wait for some of the companies, because they may want me to pay a small amount for advertising on their trailers.
Owner/ops that I know, who have their own trailer shouldn't be much of a problem.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1190

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:44:42 PM

That is certainly some good talent for graphics. What about giving the wallet a makeover using those graphics, I can then post some screen shots on my site of the new wallet. I get about 20,000 visitors a month. All crypto enthusiasts. Ive posted about truck on my site many times, but this will be an excuse to post again. Thats the best way that I know how to support truck. Its an excellent coin, it just needs exposure. Also everyone that has a cryptsy account gets one free vote a week. Noise it might be a good idea once a week to remind everyone to vote AND put a link to Cryptsy voting.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
noise23

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:55:46 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Waiting for stickers to arrive,  in talks with a couple trucking companies and other acquaintances.
Might have to wait for some of the companies, because they may want me to pay a small amount for advertising on their trailers.
Owner/ops that I know, who have their own trailer shouldn't be much of a problem.
Excellent!
I'm on sort of vacation till the end of September, will try to get some nice graphics stuff for TRK when i get back to work.
noise23

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:05:38 PM

That is certainly some good talent for graphics. What about giving the wallet a makeover using those graphics, I can then post some screen shots on my site of the new wallet. I get about 20,000 visitors a month. All crypto enthusiasts. Ive posted about truck on my site many times, but this will be an excuse to post again. Thats the best way that I know how to support truck. Its an excellent coin, it just needs exposure. Also everyone that has a cryptsy account gets one free vote a week. Noise it might be a good idea once a week to remind everyone to vote AND put a link to Cryptsy voting.

Vegas
Cryptsy accounts have only one free vote per coin, then only btc or cryptsy points votes possible.
But reminder posts is a good idea anyway.

TRK wallet will get a new look with the next release, it was already planned Smiley
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1190

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:09:14 PM

Well, I didnt realize I even had cryptsy points or even what they were used for until a few days ago, but I spent them all on XDE. I think many people dont realize they have alot of cryptsy points they can use as well as the free cryptsy vote. So just making people aware of it might help. As soon as the new wallet graphics are out, I will post it on my website.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
rocoro

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:18:39 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Excellent!
I'm on sort of vacation till the end of September, will try to get some nice graphics stuff for TRK when i get back to work.

Thanks, I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to step over anyone !!!  I just wanted to get the ball rolling with some kind of marketing.
If someone wants to contact other artists or has ideas for other graphics,  and they don't want me using a certain graphic or something - I hope you please let me know!  Again, I don't want it be like I'm stepping over anyone,  and I hope the community doesn't see it as that way.

I'll try to remain as transparent as I can with efforts I'm trying..
All respect to the community, this coin is awesome!  keep on Truckin' !    Cool

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:08:10 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Excellent!

Thanks, I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to step over anyone !!!  I just wanted to get the ball rolling with some kind of marketing.
If someone wants to contact other artists or has ideas for other graphics,  and they don't want me using a certain graphic or something - I hope you please let me know!  Again, I don't want it be like I'm stepping over anyone,  and I hope the community doesn't see it as that way.

I obviously can't speak for the community as a whole, but from my perspective, you are doin' exactly what needs doing. Noise has also pretty much said that above Cheesy Keep on Truckin'

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1288

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:23:05 PM

Semi Marketing Update:

Excellent!

I obviously can't speak for the community as a whole, but from my perspective, you are doin' exactly what needs doing. Noise has also pretty much said that above Cheesy Keep on Truckin'

Agree with you. TRK needs such an active community members as this guy. I will donate some TRK tomorrow. Smiley

7m

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:32:42 AM

Vegas
Cryptsy accounts have only one free vote per coin, then only btc or cryptsy points votes possible.
But reminder posts is a good idea anyway.

TRK wallet will get a new look with the next release, it was already planned Smiley

BigVern @cryptsy
New Markets Added: SPEC/BTC, NBT/BTC, NSR/BTC, MTR/BTC, NBT/USD
No anyone come from the Voting list.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:26:56 AM

TRK should have been added to Cryptsy by now.

Its a legit coin. Cryptsy is starting to be a big disappointment.
rocoro

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:56:50 AM

Would be nice if I could get some of the truck/semi parts & supply places to accept TRK. 
That way I could directly use TRK to get custom shirts made.

There is a huge truck show coming up near me this weekend,  might be great opportunity to promote there. 
Uggh.. I wish I had some business cards made up!  Maybe I can get a couple made.  Keeping fingers crossed..

What is our slogan for this coin or main pitch, catchphrase that could go on a card? 
Or just have it similar to how the bumper stickers look?

tevasu

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:11:26 AM

Well thanks to Arrogantx https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=243013  -Good artist, if you need some stuff done!

I'm getting these made as bumper stickers for now..  will work on TShirts and maybe flyers after the stickers.

I hope its ok to ask this - if anyone wants to help donate some TRK to this marketing effort:
                      pAfAbuujHktoTgZRbXtyeonxc1ZHL7TZ37
So far I had enough money for the design & couple stickers,  I need to save up more for more stickers & eventually shirts.  

Trying to work hard at getting TRUCKCoin Truckin' out there!!  

I applaud this good work. My preference for an image on T-shirts and stickers would be Noise23's update on the bitcoin.org announcement page. I think we need to stay with this image and not get a lot of variations out in front of the public. Maybe a vote at some point. That being said, any well intentioned initiative that gets the Truckcoin name out there is better than sitting idol doing nothing.
/Users/ericscheu/Desktop/ip.bitcointalk.org.png
rocoro

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:42:29 PM

I applaud this good work. My preference for an image on T-shirts and stickers would be Noise23's update on the bitcoin.org announcement page. I think we need to stay with this image and not get a lot of variations out in front of the public. Maybe a vote at some point. That being said, any well intentioned initiative that gets the Truckcoin name out there is better than sitting idol doing nothing.
/Users/ericscheu/Desktop/ip.bitcointalk.org.png

I'll do some stickers & shirts of that too, but I think it would help if I put the truckcoin.net address on it..  
because otherwise people don't know where to find more info about it.

Where should I stick the address - right under the TRK by the front bumper?

Look ok?  

Or, maybe even a little color variation.  I guess like you mentioned, this all could be voted on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.