Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:49:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cleverhash

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:49:45 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 11:35:38 PM by Cleverhash

You guys who panic sold must be kidding me....while the devs have been secretly picking up all the cheap coins....they have huge plans ahead. They trusted you xenxex but you fuded and dumped???

I have dumped nothing. I only sold 100k at around 5k sat. Enough left. But i think its too much left.
Do You feel happy with the Information?
Boomcoin plays no role for the devs. No boomcoin whitepaper was released as announced week After week.
What we have is a whitepaper for token and cleverhash.
And i should be happy. No mister. Boom was as great chance. But devs were not able to use it.

Cleverhash Technologies developed Boomcoin, The Cleverhash whitepaper is the Boomcoin whitepaper. Boomcoin will benefit tremendously not only in long-term development funding but also from large volumes of hardware customer saving money by buying Boomcoins.

http://www.4-traders.com/news/Cleverhash-Poised-To-Launch-Groundbreaking-Crypto-Currency-ndash-Prepare-for-the-HASH-Token-Presal--19216790/

http://www.coinssource.com/cleverhash-reinventing-cryptocoin-mining-save-the-endangered-roi-fantasy/
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

regarding the ASICs, not all companies (believe it or not) are like BFL.  I worked for MegaBigPower (Bitfury US sales and support) for the majority of 2014, and took pride on making sure that not only we had the parts in stock - but also that they were shipped and had easy to follow documentation.

Todays fallout seemed to be a misunderstanding of not only what Cleverhash is providing, but also those people who did not read the whitepaper and understand what exactly it entails. 

TL;DR - don't get your financial advice from people on Twitter. 
DYOR.

I'm staying firm with Boom, as it offers something completely new to the world of Cryptos.
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:03:16 AM

regarding the ASICs, not all companies (believe it or not) are like BFL.  I worked for MegaBigPower (Bitfury US sales and support) for the majority of 2014, and took pride on making sure that not only we had the parts in stock - but also that they were shipped and had easy to follow documentation.

Todays fallout seemed to be a misunderstanding of not only what Cleverhash is providing, but also those people who did not read the whitepaper and understand what exactly it entails. 

TL;DR - don't get your financial advice from people on Twitter. 
DYOR.

I'm staying firm with Boom, as it offers something completely new to the world of Cryptos.

well they read the whitepaper, but only part of it or keywords of it and thus the misunderstanding
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:52:16 AM

Fundamentally, this release is a kick in the teeth for all previous BOOM holders. It's a shame. They tried to create two separate ecosystems and may well end up with none.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:29:00 AM

yeah... not this one.
now might be the time to buy...
KeAdO

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:04:15 AM

not lookin great..  Undecided
leolegend

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:05:51 AM

y'all gonna regret when the first customer pre-orders the first Aurora (~20BTC) checking-out with Boomcoin and buys up the sell book (yep, checked with the devs they've already implemented the platform to be automated buying on the sellbook as long as the customer clicks the "5% off using Boom")
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:22:35 AM

I don't get why people are this shortsighted. This is not a rebranding or the last feature Boom ever gets. You might expected something else, but this is a victory for the coin even nonetheless. Even if you're not interested in HASH. This will add some utility to the coin.

Not your keys, not your coins!
leolegend

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:51:24 AM

I don't get why people are this shortsighted. This is not a rebranding or the last feature Boom ever gets. You might expected something else, but this is a victory for the coin even nonetheless. Even if you're not interested in HASH. This will add some utility to the coin.

totally agree. if people don't have a real clear picture of what they are doing and have not even called their office to get to know them and how successful Cleverhash has already been you should not be Fudding and dumping here. You never see this kind of expertise, honesty, transparency and realistic estimates of what they can do in crypto currencies.  They've been helping out anyone with wallet issues and quick to answer all my questions. You never get this kind of devs in crypto world. Because they are honest devs in the real world who's trying to open a new chapter in crypto history. About the HASH ICO, I really don't get it, why would you support some anonymous one-man dev's experimental projects' ICO but not support a real company's fundraising just because they are honest, transparent, realistic, and don't want to hype things to make a quick profit and leave?
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:34:30 AM

Please read all of the PDF files that have been released on CH or take a look at the exerts I've copy and pasted at the bottom of this page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826541.20
so far even better, not only im pissed off cause we dont get any release about boomcoin, and we get asic after year or so, but its possible we dont even get them
7.11 Risk that the Cleverhash based ASIC miners may never be completed or released

Yup and that is clearly stated in multiple locations.  It is also stated under 1.4 CLEVERHASH MINING HARDWARE

1.4 CLEVERHASH MINING HARDWARE

Cleverhash tokens (hash) can be exchanged for an ASIC miner. The price reduction in the cost of the miner will be reduced by the (hash) token value set forth by Cleverhash at the bitcoin equivalent to fifty cents (USD) per hash token.

Estimated retail prices & Cleverhash token exchange requirements:

Sonic: $3,985 USD or 7,970 Cleverhash Tokens

Aurora: $7,499 or 14,998 Cleverhash Tokens

The development completion is estimated to be during the winter of 2015 q4, although there are no guarantees that this will occur according to such a time-frame or at all. Our business model only works if 4,000 units are pre-sold when Cleverhash website goes live to the public for Cleverhash ASIC miner retail sales. While we anticipate this being achievable, we make no guarantees. Cleverhash Technologies Corporation retains the right to adjust pricing and exchange requirements.

Yeah if they are US based that language all doesn't matter, if they don't deliver the product or refund the customers the FTC will shut them down, and they will get sued too the moon. You can't take money and deliver nothing, with no refund thats not how commerce works.

Its possible the FTC will shut them down but you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.

14. MINORS PROHIBITED FROM PURCHASING CLEVERHASH TOKENS

You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase, or attempt to purchase, Cleverhash Tokens.

15. ARBITRATION.

Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, the content of

the Services or the use of any information obtained from Cleverhash Technologies Corporation regardless of the

medium of transmission, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association

under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, in front of one arbitrator, and judgment on the award rendered by the

arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any such arbitration shall take place in the

State of Georgia.

16. GOVERNING LAW

Any disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced

in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia applicable to contracts entered into and to be performed

within said State. All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of

or connected with this Agreement, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 06:17:34 AM

Well I'm not sure how I feel about this  Undecided I was kinda expecting BOOM to be the focus with all the hype about the whitepaper and product release. Instead what you guys have done is forcibly tie BOOMholders' investments to your hardware project. I think this is a little underhanded because investors initially put their money into BOOM as a standalone project and you are now using the acquired fanbase to further your own agenda. You're effectively unloading responsibility that should be solely yours onto everyone else.
Nothing that I've said however, take away from the fact that your hardware project is really interesting/promising. It's just that I would've preferred if you guys were a little more transparent. 
The 4th quarter of 2015 is eons away but I'm still curious to see how things will evolve from here. Anyways I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your project  Smiley
TequilaV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:31:31 AM

Huh I don't know why there are some people struggling with the issue that the roadmap is about cleverhash not boomcoin.As they mentioned above,cleverhash developed boomcoin and it just like a mother and its baby.Can a baby grow healthily with an illness mother or without mother?Supporting  
baby and abandoning its mother then, who will protect the baby when it crying in the future? Grin I don't think you will do it.Most of your guys will run away and let it die.Some guys were angry because the price did not raise to the level they wanted to sell right? Grin Do not be a greedy and ungrateful people because most of you have got the benifit from BOOM already. Grin It is so ugly that defaming it after getting profit from it.

If you believe it,then stay;if not, then out.Everyone will have his judgment.This is a zero-sum game.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:45:01 AM

I took a day out for golf and a few drinks into the evening, I trusted all would be ok - I haven't had time to catch up yet. But boom price seems to have a problem. Time to catch up. But I can't imagine the boom team aim to destroy their reputation to this community so I wonder if there's been a misunderstanding?

But, for the record, can people stop sending me messages to remove the wall at 2,000 sat. My booms are all staking.

Whoever has that wall, think of letting us all know, it'll save me some grief!
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:08:46 AM

We be holding a conference call tomorrow around 3:00PM EST. Free for anyone to attend. If you have question and concerns, we will be more than happy to help answer them. Thanks for your support.
colinfx

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:21:37 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 07:49:02 AM by colinfx

To: BoomCoinDevs and CleverHash

Boom needs a purpose, or at at least, a more CLEAR purpose. A lot of us have been holding for months. I've not caught up yet with events, but, price has taken a tumble. But i'm an investor, not a trader. BOOM needs a purpose - before we have a lot of angry crypto investors out there - exactly the sort of people you want to keep happy!

If the trust of the crypto community is lost, then months of hard work may have been in vain. I hope this is not the case.

To: BoomCoin Investors

Read carefully everything. Even with a quick read I can see there are some mis-understandings and incorrect notions in the community. I'm holding all my booms because quite frankly, I don't think the dev team are going to destroy months of hard work. So, read carefully, as an investor, look at the longer term. You are investing in the team. I see nothing yet to make me want to sell my booms. Most people may be panicking because someone else panicked first and the price tumbled a little. But, as an investor, day to day price fluctuations don't mean anything.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:34:13 AM

Boom needs a purpose, or at at least, a more CLEAR purpose. A lot of us have been holding for months. I've not caught up yet with events, but, price has taken a tumble. But i'm an investor, not a trader. BOOM needs a purpose - before we have a lot of angry crypto investors out there - exactly the sort of people you want to keep happy!

If the trust of the crypto community is lost, then months of hard work may have been in vain. I hope this is not the case.

Really well said, that's what everyone here is waiting for. A useful purpose for Boomcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
colinfx

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:13:38 AM

Read carefully everything. Even with a quick read I can see there are some mis-understandings and incorrect notions in the community. I'm holding all my booms because quite frankly, I don't think the dev team are going to destroy months of hard work. So, read carefully, as an investor, look at the longer term. You are investing in the team. I see nothing yet to make me want to sell my booms. Most people may be panicking because someone else panicked first and the price tumbled a little. But, as an investor, day to day price fluctuations don't mean anything.

Am I making a mistake here - or am I correct in seeing that people ordering the Cleverhash miners will add HUGE buy support to Boom in order to get their 5% discount?
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:15:36 AM

Am I making a mistake here - or am I correct in seeing that people ordering the Cleverhash miners will add HUGE buy support to Boom in order to get their 5% discount?
That seems to be the point, but will see what happens, anyway longterm holding boom's will be good
colinfx

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:18:25 AM

That seems to be the point, but will see what happens, anyway longterm holding boom's will be good

If that is the case and Cleverhash succeed with the miners then in the future Boom will be valued in dollars?
TequilaV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:20:25 AM

Absolutely right,hope everyone can have his own decision and hope the team give our investors a more clear purpose about boom in order to resolve the misunderstanding.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: