Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:07:36 PM

Which coin has a real company behind it?

Ripple  Grin

Just wanted to say that 95% if it isn't more doesn't have a company behind it and reach big prices Smiley

Yes but I wanted to post a joke/troll answer  Grin But you're right, some coins reached millions in market cap, with only one dev in the team (take fluttercoin as example, some months ago).

Everything is possible in crypto world

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:10:36 PM

People are dumping because they don't think that HASH is going to be a succes.

But what if it is going to be a succes? What if Boomcoin is the first altcoin that can raise 1mil usd?

I'm ready to take that small risk, if i know that maybee my investment can be worth 100x more in a few months.

But if you want to sell, please go ahead. There will be quite some smart people who are very happy to buy your booms for almost nothing.

I have a feeling that that 1m is gonna be raised easily probably in the first two weeks of the ICO. Pretty sure there are big investors in the real world who will be interested.
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 05:20:26 PM

People are selling because off all the FUD here...whales have bought 100BTC under 1500sat.
100BTC dumped on Boom and price is still at 1800?
Is one of few coins with have a real company behind that can bring a lot of value for Boomcoin holders.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:53:13 PM

why there someone dumping 10% of this coin?

some special reason?

please go away from boomcoin
i called you before "cancer of crypto"

lol ah thats you again are the fuder and scam supporter of ghost  Roll Eyes

nope, you should bring the facts right.....
you are fud'ing a coin with big bold red fonts untill you bought it, turning into a cheerleader

i never fud'ed ghostcoin, i just pointed out your disgusting behaviour

you dont must lie here, you scammer

everybody know you here  Wink
Could you please keep this private, this thread is about BOOM and not about who scamed who
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:18:32 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 06:48:31 PM by colinfx

big buy walls on bittrex, WTF  Shocked

We were all played. BOOM is going to be big. I held all my BOOMs and will buy more if there are any more dips.

Most coins are just total junk and speculation. This coin has HUGE potential compared to most other coins.

The whales are playing too - I like that Smiley
xPooky

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:22:25 PM

big buy walls on bittrex, WTF  Shocked

We were all played. BOOM is going to be big. I held all my BOOMs and will buy more if there are any more dips.

Most coins are just total junk and speculation. This one HUGE potential compared to most other coins.

The whales are playing too - I like that Smiley
whales are definetly here and even some big ones, and yes someone intentionally started the FUD and that chain dump yesterday, so basiclly many members sold their BOOM without even reading the whitepaper or waiting responses from devs, just becouse someone said they we screwed and coin will die. Will people learn that you can't trust anyone in crypto!
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:38:31 PM

Please send me a PM if your interested in attending a Skype conference. We are going to bump the time to 7:00PM EST Today 10-18-14 to give everyone a chance to attend. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your support.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:47:47 PM

Please send me a PM if your interested in attending a Skype conference. We are going to bump the time to 7:00PM EST Today 10-18-14 to give everyone a chance to attend. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your support.

#BoomCoin Open Skype Conference 7:00PM EST Today October 18th -> https://t.co/WU6SzFEIEl

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/523544641229316096
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

Less than 20 minutes to join the discussion on the Skype conference. Send me a PM with your Skype ID, if you would like to join. All welcome.
scampatrol02

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:40:22 PM

Before investing in any internet venture make sure you perform company and personal background checks and validate any "partnerships", in this case "Open-Silicon".

In the event that this is a scam we have the proper means and capital to sue these individuals in their parent state. We will continue to keep a close watch on this and any other potential scams buried in these forums and elsewhere on the internet.

Educate Yourself.
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:17:51 AM

its very interesting to see many newbie accounts here these two days....both supporters and fudsters...
xPooky

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:19:04 AM

Before investing in any internet venture make sure you perform company and personal background checks and validate any "partnerships", in this case "Open-Silicon".

In the event that this is a scam we have the proper means and capital to sue these individuals in their parent state. We will continue to keep a close watch on this and any other potential scams buried in these forums and elsewhere on the internet.

Educate Yourself.
Stop creating new accounts to spread FUD, just in case you never saw it try to search for cleverhash on google and you will see all the detail and if you still are unable to find it i can select and copy paste all sites they are mentioned inclucing the site where you can see that cleverhash is real registered company in USA

So you can start educating yourself before telling others to do that

EDIT: Can you explain who is "we" and how will you track potential SCAMS over the internet?
scampatrol02

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:26:02 AM

4.2 Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, the disclaimers of liability contained here in apply to any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to use of, or inability to use, Hash or the Cleverhash token platform under any cause or action whatsoever of any kind in any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort (including negligence) and that Cleverhash, its employees, agent and associates shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including for loss of profits, goodwill or data, in any way whatsoever arising out of the use of, or inability to use, or purchase of, or inability to purchase, Hash.

For those that do not understand law, this is a blanket statement that says no matter what happens you cannot sue. You should never agree to terms like these. You should always retain the right to sue as a consumer or in any business related matter. However, "the actual persons" would still have to appear in court to defend this statement so they still have to "face the music" so to speak.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:51:31 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 03:10:36 AM by BoomCoinDev

4.2 Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, the disclaimers of liability contained here in apply to any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to use of, or inability to use, Hash or the Cleverhash token platform under any cause or action whatsoever of any kind in any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort (including negligence) and that Cleverhash, its employees, agent and associates shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including for loss of profits, goodwill or data, in any way whatsoever arising out of the use of, or inability to use, or purchase of, or inability to purchase, Hash.

For those that do not understand law, this is a blanket statement that says no matter what happens you cannot sue. You should never agree to terms like these. You should always retain the right to sue as a consumer or in any business related matter. However, "the actual persons" would still have to appear in court to defend this statement so they still have to "face the music" so to speak.

Cleverhash does not control the free markets nor the outcome of HASH, BOOM, (ANY COINS) on exchanges. The traders decide that. Hence the waiver of liability. What Cleverhash will do is, strive to deliver on its promises which should in turn attract positive outcomes on exchanges. Companies and people can always rightfully be charged with a suit for fraud. Example: exchanges delist a coin because of lack of volume (markets choice), That is out of the control of Cleverhash and they should not be held liable. If a company commits fraud, they should be held accountable. Cleverhash does have the responsibility to disclose these risks that are present for all crypto-currencies including HASH and BOOM. It is also our responsibility to make truthful statements. Everything Cleverhash is striving (goals) can be verified. We are a real company, Developing a real product. The terms & conditions are necessary because HASH is a cryptographic token and crypto-currencies have many risks associated with them. Read the terms & conditions on your smartphone, responsible companies disclose risks. If your not comfortable with the risks then don't invest in crypto-currencies. If we decided not to give back to the community through a cryptographic vehicle, then we wouldn't have had to disclose those risks, they would have been different, Risks vary.

Thanks for your support.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:58:40 AM

Cleverhash does not control the free markets nor the outcome of HASH on exchanges. The traders decide that. Hence the waiver of liability. Companies and people can always rightfully be charged with a suit for fraud. Example: exchanges delist a coin because of lack of volume (markets choice), That is out of the control of Cleverhash. Cleverhash does have the responsibility to disclose these risks that are present for all crypto-currencies including HASH and BOOM.
True, we all takes risks, people need to decide if the risk is worth the gain. I think it is...it's your choice. Do your do diligence with research and make your own decisions.
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:06:54 AM

only idiots sell boom 800 sat
coinspeed

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:37:13 AM

So how did the skype conference call go?
Could someone please post a summary here? I'm sure I'm not the only one who couldn't attend, but would like to know.
Thanks

oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:05:17 AM

So how did the skype conference call go?
Could someone please post a summary here? I'm sure I'm not the only one who couldn't attend, but would like to know.
Thanks

+1, I wasn't able to  be here for that, waiting a small summury if someone is enough kind for that

Thanks Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:23:55 AM

News about skype conference?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:06:30 AM

News about skype conference?

I'm guessing after a nap they will type it out for us...

Look over there...
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: