Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BiPolarBob is crazy ?? - share with us the help he gave to you  (Read 38256 times)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:22:39 PM

And BOOOM ! BiPolarBob is officially back Grin I missed his giveaways but well  always glad to see awesome members coming back to the forums Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343899

He is checking the forums indeed, but not 100% active sadly.

He is I guess , yesterday he sold something to Muhammed Zakir or gave something and I found his giveaway thread for giving 0.002 BTC & also the famous "20$ Steam wallet for 2$" Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:17:06 PM

And BOOOM ! BiPolarBob is officially back Grin I missed his giveaways but well  always glad to see awesome members coming back to the forums Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343899

He is checking the forums indeed, but not 100% active sadly.

He is I guess , yesterday he sold something to Muhammed Zakir or gave something and I found his giveaway thread for giving 0.002 BTC & also the famous "20$ Steam wallet for 2$" Grin
He sold people a bunch of steam gift cards several days ago and had them individually send money to Dabs's feed the children program and post on that thread, which caused the thread to get a lot of bumps, increasing it's visibility. This was probably more effective in helping the charity then simply having people donate to the address via his giveaway thread.
Scam Investigator

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:48:06 AM

He is a confirmed scammer.

Thread in the Scam Accusations section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139462.0
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:53:40 AM

Thread in the Scam Accusations section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139462.0

confirmed? do you know what that word means? yours are simply accusation without hard proof.
Scam Investigator

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:56:42 AM

confirmed? do you know what that word means? yours are simply accusation without hard proof.

I presented FACTS. Tell me, how many trust-buying escrow-refusers are legit? Please, tell us.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:12:48 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 01:24:07 AM by nydiacaskey01

I presented FACTS. Tell me, how many trust-buying escrow-refusers are legit? Please, tell us.

from what I found. people said that BiPolarBob actually sent first.
and I never saw bipolarbob asking anyone to give him any trust.

and about what you said on the other thread how his giveaways shows strong bias for the people on DT. have you seen his trust page? 75% of them are from members that is not on DT. and I bet some of those 25% wasn't even on DT when they left their feedback. like QS, for example.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:16:53 AM

I think your accusation is probably a few months too old. I think your warning would probably be more appropriate when he first first stated giving away things, although I think he has since established himself as being someone is not a scammer.
Scam Investigator

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:33:03 AM

I think your accusation is probably a few months too old. I think your warning would probably be more appropriate when he first first stated giving away things, although I think he has since established himself as being someone is not a scammer.

I will admit I am very impressed by how he bought you off.

If you used your brain for a moment you would realize that the time of a high trust rating is exactly when he would scam.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:09:55 AM

I will admit I am very impressed by how he bought you off.

If you used your brain for a moment you would realize that the time of a high trust rating is exactly when he would scam.

Then i suggest you observe all of BiPolarBob's actions. Till now there is simply no chance he could scam. He has the money and gives it away, he doesnt ask for anything.

Even when he would buy trust, did you calculate how much he tipped away? Which enourmous scam can you imagine that would justify that amount of payment for trust ratings?

And even when he should start something... people would be very cautious exactly because his previous actions would look like buying trust then.

So i really dont see a problem yet.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Finchy

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:08:42 PM

I am glad to be the OP of this thread and I want to say welcome back BPB, we all missed you man.

People missed free money? What a surprise!  Grin

Calling him a scammer isn't warranted as he's done nothing of the sort though I am abit suspicious or sceptical of him though maybe I'm being overly cycnical. If he asks for a big ammount for something in the future then I'd advise caution but I think it would have to be quite  big amount if he was trying to scam just to recoup all the money from his other giveaways. I guess only time will tell me I'm not expecting him to pull off a scam but at the same time wouldnt be surprised either.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:34:21 PM

[Calling him a scammer isn't warranted as he's done nothing of the sort though I am abit suspicious or sceptical of him though maybe I'm being overly cycnical. If he asks for a big ammount for something in the future then I'd advise caution but I think it would have to be quite  big amount if he was trying to scam just to recoup all the money from his other giveaways. I guess only time will tell me I'm not expecting him to pull off a scam but at the same time wouldnt be surprised either.

You're right on that. For as far as I know he has not scammed anyone yet. Some might accuse him of "Buying trust", but I don't agree on that. See THIS post of Quickseller and see how much money he (Bob) gave away in just a short time.. There has not been such thing as a scam to cover all these cost has it?

I think Bob is just a great, generous guy. I've once received an incredible cheap code for Steam money of him, and next to that I've received a (LEGIT!!) digital Amazon code of him for only making a $2 donation to charity. Read, this code was legit (and it still is: the balance has not been deducted in my Amazon account where it still is located).

The reason why someone would be so generous to strangers, keeps unrevealed I guess. Personally I think he was one of the lucky ones who joined the Bitcoin train in the very beginning (and therefore has or had a lot of BTC / money).

You should notice that he especially helps people who have shown to be great persons too, for example Muhammed Zakir.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:41:33 PM

[Calling him a scammer isn't warranted as he's done nothing of the sort though I am abit suspicious or sceptical of him though maybe I'm being overly cycnical. If he asks for a big ammount for something in the future then I'd advise caution but I think it would have to be quite  big amount if he was trying to scam just to recoup all the money from his other giveaways. I guess only time will tell me I'm not expecting him to pull off a scam but at the same time wouldnt be surprised either.

You're right on that. For as far as I know he has not scammed anyone yet. Some might accuse him of "Buying trust", but I don't agree on that. See THIS post of Quickseller and see how much money he (Bob) gave away in just a short time.. There has not been such thing as a scam to cover all these cost has it?

I think Bob is just a great, generous guy. I've once received an incredible cheap code for Steam money of him, and next to that I've received a (LEGIT!!) digital Amazon code of him for only making a $2 donation to charity. Read, this code was legit (and it still is: the balance has not been deducted in my Amazon account where it still is located).

The reason why someone would be so generous to strangers, keeps unrevealed I guess. Personally I think he was one of the lucky ones who joined the Bitcoin train in the very beginning (and therefore has or had a lot of BTC / money).

You should notice that he especially helps people who have shown to be great persons too, for example Muhammed Zakir.

Can you explain how he helped Muhammed Zakir? Was he in need of something? And yes, i agree, Muhammed is an exceptional nice guy who goes to length to help others. He deserves every reward he got. Smiley

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:06:34 PM

*snip*
Can you explain how he helped Muhammed Zakir? Was he in need of something? And yes, i agree, Muhammed is an exceptional nice guy who goes to length to help others. He deserves every reward he got. Smiley

Sure:
 *For example look at a "loan" Bob wanted of Muhammed Zakir; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929482.msg10224044#msg10224044. His loan for 0.1 BTC was approved by Mohammed Zakir, and within two days Bob paid him back 0.295 BTC.
* Muhammed Zakir was in the need for a $120 Amazon giftcard. Within 6 minutes, Bob replied him that he will send him that code soon. As expected, Muhammed Zakir did not have to pay for that code [reference]

I think that's why Bob is a great person, as he especially helps the good people over here.

The fact that Bob replied that fast to Muhammed's topic in which he wanted to buy that gift card, does make me think Bob is always still reading posts and topics on this forum (- although he would only log in when he wants to post something) Smiley

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:25:15 PM

*snip*

Sure:
 *For example look at a "loan" Bob wanted of Muhammed Zakir; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929482.msg10224044#msg10224044. His loan for 0.1 BTC was approved by Mohammed Zakir, and within two days Bob paid him back 0.295 BTC.
* Muhammed Zakir was in the need for a $120 Amazon giftcard. Within 6 minutes, Bob replied him that he will send him that code soon. As expected, Muhammed Zakir did not have to pay for that code [reference]

I think that's why Bob is a great person, as he especially helps the good people over here.

The fact that Bob replied that fast to Muhammed's topic in which he wanted to buy that gift card, does make me think Bob is always still reading posts and topics on this forum (- although he would only log in when he wants to post something) Smiley

I Muhammed has subscribed to the RSS-Feed of the forums. So he get a notice about new posts fast and can act fast. And i think he practically lives on here. Smiley

Yeah, i like how Bob is acting. I believe he simply likes to feel making people happy.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:36:48 PM

I don't think BiPolarBob is a scammer. He even tells us not to trust him in multiple posts. What kind of scammer tells you to watch out for him? Then again, anything is possible, but I think that BiPolarBob is a nice guy.
Bad Uncle

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:56:34 AM

I don't think BiPolarBob is a scammer. He even tells us not to trust him in multiple posts. What kind of scammer tells you to watch out for him? Then again, anything is possible, but I think that BiPolarBob is a nice guy.

Double bluff? I don't think he's a scammer either but it's not uncommon for scammers to try give people a false sense of security or make out like they're doing a good thing or are a good person when their motives are the opposite. Seen a few scammers on here make out like they're scam busters themselves which they do to try get feedback or appear trustowrthy.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:03:13 AM

Double bluff? I don't think he's a scammer either but it's not uncommon for scammers to try give people a false sense of security or make out like they're doing a good thing or are a good person when their motives are the opposite. Seen a few scammers on here make out like they're scam busters themselves which they do to try get feedback or appear trustowrthy.

It's not the case for him , that's for sure . He gave shitload of things , he probably gets 5 pages each time he make Steam wallet of 20$ then ask people to send to charity .
1 Page contains 20 posts , 20$ x 100 (5 pages) = 2000$ per giveaway if not more . He probably gave more then 15k $ or even more (Amazon giveaways , Bitcoin giveaways , steam etc .. )  . so unless he make +15k $ transaction (escrow will most likely be used doesn't matter his trust) he won't be able to scam anyone . 

TLDR; BiPolarBob is not a scammer .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:58:37 PM

Yes, but remember that BiPolarBob is verified by 2 trusted forum members:

I just bought a $100 gift card from him. Obviously I was concerned about chargeback risk, but he offered to let me log into his gyft account and verify the gift cards myself. After checking out his account, I can safely say that all of his purchases on gyft were made using bitcoin (no chargeback risk!). His deals may sound insane, but he's legit.

edit:
grammar
So I heard there was some naysayers in this thread. One person even claimed that BPB paid for the gift cards with stolen credit cards.

I can say this is not the case.

BPB myself were talking and he proved that not only is he extra CrAzY, he is also legitimate. None of the GCs he's sold here (or elsewhere) for ridiculously low rates are paid though illegitimate means. They were all paid for with BTC. But how do I know this?

Well, we worked something out, and he shared with me his secrets. He is just genuinely a nice guy that likes to give away good deals to the community.

He gets his gift cards from gyft.com, which also accepts BTC as a form of payment. He allowed me to log into his account and personally verify every GC was paid for with BTC, which as we all know, is irreversible.

proof of previous GC cards being purchased with BTC: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof1.jpg

But, hey, this might be some random person's login? Well, we worked out a CrAzY deal for myself. I managed to score a MASSIVE amazon gift card from him. He paid for it with BTC in his own login session on his PC, and allowed me to view the code myself (I forgot to make a screenshot of the screen that shows before it reveals the code, but oh well)

$1000 amazon card purchased: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof2.jpg
Forgot to screengrab before I revealed the code, but here it is after I revealed it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof5.jpg
BTC payment showing on blockchain: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof3.jpg
He also paid me from the same address to confirm it was his: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof4.jpg

I was able to add it to my amazon account without a hitch: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof6.jpg
And use it towards the purchase of a shiny new computer CPU: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof7.jpg
Order placed: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9768004/proof/proof8.jpg

So he is simply an extra crazy, but charitable person. He has a number of BTCTalk forum +rep's and some +rep's on #bitcoin-otc (He was able to tell me in IRC PM what I PM'd him in the forum, linking the two account). For the foreseeable future, you can trust this guy to hold up his end.

But guys, PLEASE, remember to exercise caution with "too good to be true" deals. While BPB's case really is true, it's very atypical, and people should exercise caution and do their research before making a decision when trading on similar "too good to be true" deals.
ColderThanIce

Activity: 373
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:11:27 PM

Yes, but remember that BiPolarBob is verified by 2 trusted forum members:

-snip-
Not only that, he often seems to send codes before asking for payments, or just gives codes away to people. So with a setup like that, it's impossible to get scammed.

ROLLIN.IO  BITCOIN   DICE   GAME
   ⚁    ⚂    ⚃    ⚄   ⚅   ⚁   ⚂
                                        ███████████████████    
                                      ██                                    ██
      ██████████████████                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██  
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██████████            ██████
      ██                            ██              ██          ██
      ██                            ██                 ██       ██
      ██                            ██                    ██    ██
      ███████        ███████                        ████
                ██     ██
                ██  ██
                ████

███████████
S  O  C  I  A  L
C H A T T I N G
                    ██
                  ████
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
      ████████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████ 
              ████████
              ████████

████████

████████
██████████████
LEVEL UP SYSTEM
   WITH REWADS
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████
█         ████████████████
   ██████████████████ 
     ████████████████
        █████████████
           ██████████
                █████
██████████████
 FREE BITCOINS
EbookSeller

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:03:41 PM

This is why we can't have nice things in this world
A guy gives shit away for real cheap or just for free and we just insult him and call him a scammer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: