Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BiPolarBob is crazy ?? - share with us the help he gave to you  (Read 38258 times)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:44:18 AM

I'm sorry to revive an ancient thread, but I see BiPolarBob hasn't been active since 20th February, does anyone know what happened to him?  Undecided
I am fairly certain that he has moved onto other forums. He told me that he has done similar things with other forums and his giveaways were likely abused by a few people claiming multiple times.

He told me in our second last conversation(IIRC) that he is active in another forum.

Anyone of you guys knows how to contact him or on what forum he is exactly ? It's being a long time , it's really sad to see him leaving and no it's not because of his awesome giveaways , he was a nice guy  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:54:41 AM

I'm sorry to revive an ancient thread, but I see BiPolarBob hasn't been active since 20th February, does anyone know what happened to him?  Undecided
I am fairly certain that he has moved onto other forums. He told me that he has done similar things with other forums and his giveaways were likely abused by a few people claiming multiple times.

He told me in our second last conversation(IIRC) that he is active in another forum.

Anyone of you guys knows how to contact him or on what forum he is exactly ? It's being a long time , it's really sad to see him leaving and no it's not because of his awesome giveaways , he was a nice guy  Smiley

I don't think anybody knows about it and even if somebody do, I think they won't disclose it. BPB is a person who value his privacy very much.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 12:22:13 PM

So at the end all fears of him building trust were unfounded. Refreshing to see persons that are different than all the scammer and haters on this board.

Now i really would like to know the story behind. Why does he feel to spend his life making others happy?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Finchy

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:36:05 PM

So at the end all fears of him building trust were unfounded. Refreshing to see persons that are different than all the scammer and haters on this board.

Now i really would like to know the story behind. Why does he feel to spend his life making others happy?

I understood peoples suspicions and there was a couple of things he did that made people think he was possibly going to scam at some point (think he even offered to double peoples bitcoins somewhere (though maybe that was an imposter)), but I think someone also traced some of his transactions and found them to come from large stashes of coins so he was likely well off. I think a bit of cynicism is good on this community because bob was a rare egg amongst what is normally filled with scammers but of course sometimes people can be too suspicious but it never hurts anyone other than a few bruised egos.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:00:57 AM

I used his free VPN service for a bit. Got a nasty letter from the RIAA though. LOL.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:27:25 PM

I used his free VPN service for a bit. Got a nasty letter from the RIAA though. LOL.

From the RIAA? Why? Because there was some illegal music stored on the same servers or what?

The only deals I have had with BiPolarBob were free codes (like giftcodes etc) or trading codes for a small amount of BTC. Everything worked out really well and fast.. And these codes were 100% legit.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:42:17 AM

He told me that he has done similar things on other forums and eventually moves on. It is really too bad that he didn't stay around to at least interact with the community for some time.

I do not at all blame him for this, however since he left I have noticed an increase in the number of people who are laundering money through various (stolen) gift cards - Starbucks (selling at deep discounts), amazon (selling at ~25% off the face value in large amounts), among others. It is really unfortunate IMO that people are so willing to buy gift cards that are so clearly purchased with stolen credit cards and/or were otherwise illegitimately obtained.

I believe the fact that bitcoin is used by so many people with nefarious intentions have caused this to happen.

I think that few people truly realize that people like BPB are more the exception to the rule.
MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:22:24 AM

It can't have been a very good VPN if this happened. Isn't the whole point of them to protect your web traffic.

From the RIAA? Why? Because there was some illegal music stored on the same servers or what?

It will be more probably that he was the one downloading illegal music.

luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:43:36 PM

Whats RIAA?

Did you get your VPN taken away or something? Its a shame that BPB went away, I was going to ask about his vpn service he had cause mines about to be up.

rokkyroad
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:23:16 AM

Whats RIAA?

Did you get your VPN taken away or something? Its a shame that BPB went away, I was going to ask about his vpn service he had cause mines about to be up.

Bob shut down the vpn. I think it was something he was interested in and wanted to experiment with.

Buggers were downloading music and movies and got him into trouble I think. Nice fellow with a big heart for sure.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:32:08 PM

Whats RIAA?

Bob shut down the vpn. I think it was something he was interested in and wanted to experiment with.

Buggers were downloading music and movies and got him into trouble I think. Nice fellow with a big heart for sure.

If that was the case, you can't blame BPB for it I think. Sure, he owned the service, but he wasn't doing the illegal stuff with it.

- -

I'm wondering whether we'll see him again over here.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
rokkyroad
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:38:04 PM

If that was the case, you can't blame BPB for it I think. Sure, he owned the service, but he wasn't doing the illegal stuff with it.

Not attaching any blame. You missed my " LOL ". I thought it was funny.

VPN means virtual private network so I guess it wasn't so private. I pay for a vpn service and have no privacy issues whatsoever.

Hikah

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:58:42 AM

Sad!! But i havent done any deals with him and now he is not active here
Hikah

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:45:49 AM

Edit: Will try to pm him and ask if he can do anything Cheesy
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:53:24 AM

You have no chance to be able to reach him now, It's been It's been 4-5 months since he left and he didn't connect (not even once ) since then . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343899
He moved to another forum i guess and most of people don't know what forum would that be
Hikah

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:57:04 AM

You have no chance to be able to reach him now, It's been It's been 4-5 months since he left and he didn't connect (not even once ) since then . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343899
He moved to another forum i guess and most of people don't know what forum would that be

Oh! So you guess he is offering free stuffs on another forum now? thats great
I dont know why i havent reached him when he was here
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:17:30 AM

Oh! So you guess he is offering free stuffs on another forum now? thats great
I dont know why i havent reached him when he was here

im not guessing , it's his words he told some users that he is on another forum , not sure if he still giving free stuff to people
and i would assume that you  didn't reach him because you registered on April 30 and he left on February unless you have another account
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:50:45 PM

And BOOOM ! BiPolarBob is officially back Grin I missed his giveaways but well  always glad to see awesome members coming back to the forums Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343899

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:20:35 PM

I am glad to be the OP of this thread and I want to say welcome back BPB, we all missed you man.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 01:13:22 PM

And BOOOM ! BiPolarBob is officially back Grin I missed his giveaways but well  always glad to see awesome members coming back to the forums Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343899

He is checking the forums indeed, but not 100% active sadly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: