Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

Faucet is the easiest way to earn bitcoin but usually which is easiest doesn't bring you the most profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 06:29:24 AM by Anyobsss

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me, The easiest way to earn BTC in this forum is joining signature campaign or opening your own service here such as signature, avatar and web designing. Those service are really in demand here in this forum since the number of ICO has greatly increased after Cryptocurrencies has gained popularity.

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:56:41 PM

Easiest way to make BTC is by being active in this forum and participating in signature or bounty campaigns. Also joining social media campaigns can give some nice rewards for some posts/shares.
Another easy way is doing faucets, but rewards for this are low.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
You can earn btc through signature campaigns on this forum. There are many people hiring you. Or you can also earn bitcoin by mining, trading
I also agree with you that if we have to talk about the best way of earning Bitcoins then the signature campaigns are not less than any option for the beginners in this field. 

moreover we can also earn Bitcoins through various other methods including trading investments at small scales and obviously  joining various sites and signing up for the most renowned Bitcoin exchanges on the Internet which would earn you a huge amount of profit with little effort.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:24:52 AM

You can earn btc through signature campaigns on this forum. There are many people hiring you. Or you can also earn bitcoin by mining, trading
I also agree with you that if we have to talk about the best way of earning Bitcoins then the signature campaigns are not less than any option for the beginners in this field. 

moreover we can also earn Bitcoins through various other methods including trading investments at small scales and obviously  joining various sites and signing up for the most renowned Bitcoin exchanges on the Internet which would earn you a huge amount of profit with little effort.

Today bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the world.Its price is at its all time high.Number of users of bitcoin are also increasing day by day as they want to earn money and bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.You have to enroll yourself in a signature campaign which gives you payment according to your rank.Higher the rank,more will be the payment.Also the siganture camapaign pays you per week.Today bitcoin has a lot of price,so investing in bitcoin gives you a tremendous amount of profit in a short period of time.Trading bitcoin is also profitable.You can also join social media campaigns which also pays you decent payments.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:48:13 AM

The best way to earn btc is mining but to do mining you need a computer and thousand and million of money to buy a conputer that can use mining . my way to earn bitcoin is to join in campaign if you want to get btc just follow the rules of campaign example in signature campaign you need to post well to get btc . Smiley
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:51:12 AM

Faucet is the easiest way to earn bitcoin but usually which is easiest doesn't bring you the most profits.
Yes, easy things will not work good all the time. Only things that was creative or hard can give us good profit.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:57:16 AM

For me the most easiest way to earn bitcoins is through signature campaigns, particularly the weekly campaigns. Because in that you just need to be at least a jr. Member in this forum but it depends on those campaigns that you will join. In signature campaign you just need to fill up the form and wait if you are accepted or not and do what they had asked you to do. And after a week your bitcoins will be sent directly to your money, and you wont be needed to trade those coins into cash or bitcoins because it is already a bitcoins and you will just convert it into cash.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

For newbie signature campaign is suitable but it should be just to gain knowledge about bitcoin. By signature campaign you can earn just your packet money because it is not a business in bitcoin. If you want to be counted in the field of bitcoin so you must have to start trading in bitcoin because only trading is the best business in bitcoin field. Bitcoin exchanges is also an option for earning enough but we should have to focus on trading only.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
cryptodyn

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:22:12 PM

Trading is a good way to make btc. But you need quite a lot of btc to get a good return which means the risk factor is high as well.
Otherwise you can participate in bouties ans signature campaigns. In this case, you only spend time and the return can be good, in the long term.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

Campagin and just try to enter some money to start trading which will allow you to increase your earning a lot.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:33:45 PM

before the easiest way to have bitcoin is to mine it! but now as he bitcoin reached the hard cap and all 21 million coins were mined , you can do the sig campaign and earn some bitcoin here , you can buy some and keep it on your wallet for some time
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:56:57 PM

the easiest way to earn BITCOIN is to gamble , if you have luck you can easily earn bitcoin. In gambling you either win a lot or lose more , its a matter how lucky you are in gambling. The other one is through mining , some people do this to earn easily in bitcoin. But i think you must have enough equipment for this kind.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:00:35 AM

If you really want to make money using bitcoin is by joining forums. In that way you can earn money. But there are other way like investing but be aware on scam. You can also offer your skills.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:56:20 AM

In my opinion, the best way in making big amount of bitcoin is trading, keeping altcoins and waiting for it to increase its value then trading it on exchange. At first its kinda hard because you always tend to panic and everything but to hold the coin for long germ might make you a really big amount of profit.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:19:12 AM

Since the OP started this topic, way back 2014 it's was already hard to earn decent amount Bitcoin, and today mining Bitcoin are still profitable however you need more powerful equipment to shorten the return or investment. 

And if your good on trading and have a money to invest, that's the most profitable ways on earning Bitcoin.

Nowadays, easiest way of earning BTC are almost gone. You have to invest something, time, money, patience, effort and anything you can to earn BTC.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:40:45 AM

In my opinion, the best way in making big amount of bitcoin is trading, keeping altcoins and waiting for it to increase its value then trading it on exchange. At first its kinda hard because you always tend to panic and everything but to hold the coin for long germ might make you a really big amount of profit.
It may sound easy to earn bitcoin through trading but the truth is not because you need to be a good trader before you can earn bitcoin. Though sometimes you can be lucky that you traded a good coin and had profit. Being a trader needs skills and it needs time before you can master the art of trading.

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

We dont make bitcoins we gain them because we are not the people who created it we just gained it in such different ways. For me the most easiest way to gain bitcoins is to join in a signature or bounty campaigns because it is very simple thing to do and you can gain a lot of bitcoins by just advertising a particular campaigns. But there are a lot more ways like mining, I know that mining is a pretty simple too but I do not have the tool to mine some bitcoins so I cannot access it.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:12:25 AM

Well there are so many ways to earn BTC . I used to be active in signature campaign, or you can also involved in AIRDROP, where you just simple fill up details about your bitcoin username and eth account then wait for a couple of days then you already have your token, Another way of earning btc is through faucets, and mining.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:47:33 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is to join in signature campaign on bitcoin forum and it is very effective. In addition to that, you can also play on gambling sites and if you hit the jackpot prize you could become rich but we all know that playing on gambling is risky because there is a chance that you could lose your money.
Yes. that is good idea mate, participating in signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin without spending out from your wallet, but it is not easy to start because we still needs time investment and dedication to rank up the profile to be qualified to earn more bitcoin. For me the easiest way to earn bitcoin is to buy it and keep it in the wallet for the future use.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: