Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

Easiest way to earn is buy a bitcoin,that is it! Effortless.Well, if you want some effort join campaigns in services because they mostly offer BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:27:40 PM

I think sometimes it's very harf to sell btc
It is because of the selling of the bitcoin because the more you will buy and hold the more you will earn with the bitcoin, all the people are now a day saving for the long time and it is not good to save for the short time it is the long time investment and the bitcoin price will be very high in the coming time, I am sure bitcoin will help you to earn the money but you will have to buy it now and sell after long time so you will earn more.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:25:03 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me? The best way to earn bitcoin is joining in bounty campaign and some services that will give a bitcoin this is easy way i know that mining and trading is the the risky way to earn bitcoins.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:50:08 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Easiest way? I'd say join bounty campaigns. Well, actually, it is not that easy because ofcourse there's no easy way to earn profit or Bitcoin. But it is just that, compared to other ways, this is the wisest and easiest way I think since you won't need a capital so it is less risky and complicated than investment and trading. A participant of the campaign should only be qualified and must finish the task given on a certain campaign to be eligible with rewads or token at the end of the campaign . From that, the tokens received can be traded into BTC. Much better if you would read more about it .

That’s true joining signature campaign is the easiest way to make bitcoin you just need to follow the rules to be eligible for the payment. There’s a lot of way to make bitcoin you just need to know how and find ways.
Joining signature campaign and earning bitcoin is not much cost efficient though. The amount of work that needs to go in writing creative posts, that too regularly is not easy. Also to earn sizable amount from the signature campaign the account needs to have higher ranking. Which is not easy. It is time consuming. If you simply put aside some cash from monthly income for purchase of bitcoin that would be much easier way. For bounty, you need those specific technical or social media skills to enter in one. Writing a blog about the coin or token or twiiter with many followers or facebook with so and so shares, friends is not easy to manage.
That is why I mentioned it is better to invest part of your regular income in bitcoin.

There are many ways by which we can make bitcoins.One way is by enrolling yourself in signature campaigns.They give us decent payments.You just have to post on different topics.As your rank increases,your payment also rises.You can earn a lot from signature campaigns in a short period of time.Another way is by trading your bitcoins.Similarly you can also invest in bitcoin as investing gives good return in a short period of time.Gambling also gives us good profit.But trading,investing and gambling are very risky and depend entirely on your luck.
The best thing which I like the most about bitcoin is that it has provided number of ways to the ones who actually want to earn more bitcoins for having a better tomorrow. It all depends on the person himself, like which option suits him the best. For me, trading is the best way to make more bitcoins. Other than this, you can also go for mining and holding of bitcoins. Like you said, joining this forum is also one of the possible ways.
Yes there are a lot many doors open for those who really want to earn huge amounts in form of bitcoins. Some who are just the beginners in this field need to join the signature campaigns and learn more and more about the ways to deal with this tricky thing that is bitcoins .Trading, investment and many other factors event the gambling of Btcs are the ways being used by most of us to earn more and more o this important currency.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:09:11 PM

Faucets and signature is the easiest!!
I guess the easiest ways to earn btc and for beginners is through joining mining faucets and to just receive btc, somw requires investment, i think some don't. And ofcourse throught joining signature campaigns. Many newbie at bitcoin usually gets btc from joining signature campaigns. But i must say it is not that easy but ofcourse it also need effort.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

I guess the easiest ways to earn btc and for beginners is through joining mining faucets and to just receive btc, somw requires investment, i think some don't. And ofcourse throught joining signature campaigns. Many newbie at bitcoin usually gets btc from joining signature campaigns. But i must say it is not that easy but ofcourse it also need effort.

I don't think there is any signature campaign that entertain newbies and allows them to join their campaign and to earn from signature or bounty campaign you at least need to be junior member then only you will be earning bitcoins from it and as a newbie he can start earning from faucets sites or by solving captchas and if he have any specific skills then he can also earn bitcoins by offering services on this forum and also on freelance sites that pays in bitcoins.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

Easiest way? In this kind of business/activity, I'm saying that there's no easy if you doesn't have perseverance and hardwork to earn bitcoins. If you are energetic/productive in earning, Do invest. According to Thesaurus dictionary, "Investing is contribute money to make money". Hence, Investing is done to earn and make another money. Other one is Trading. Trading is dealing with somebody in good service or products (Swap). Buy and sell is also part of Trading. But, Always remember that all of these are so risky. If you take a risk, You have the chance to win or lose. But always think positive. Be optimistic!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:26:29 AM

Bitcoin is not that easy to claim. With fauceting ( the easiest way) you still have to claim until it reaches to the minimum pay. And one more thing maybe that website is a scam and it maybe won't pay you.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:47:53 AM

I do signature campaigns. I say it is not so easy to do yet not so difficult. But not all signature campaigns are legit. I encounter some scam. I dedicated my time posting wearing their signature. But at the end of the campaign I gain nothing. So sad.
I found faucets and mining much easy way to earn bitcoin that doing sign camps. But I also do nit know what is legit or not. Yesterday I found some
https://genbtc.com/
It is a mining site. Anyone knows if this is legit or not ?
In this site you will just set how much bitcoin you want, then just wait for a few minutes and your bitcoin will be generated. After that you need to confirm it. At first you will transfer 0.00231 btc tp an address provided by the site. I do not continue, I do not know if I can really receive my bitcoin, but I will give them some.
Thank you for the response .

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
josealerav

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:51:35 AM

I do signature campaigns. I say it is not so easy to do yet not so difficult. But not all signature campaigns are legit. I encounter some scam. I dedicated my time posting wearing their signature. But at the end of the campaign I gain nothing. So sad.
I found faucets and mining much easy way to earn bitcoin that doing sign camps. But I also do nit know what is legit or not. Yesterday I found some
https://genbtc.com/
It is a mining site. Anyone knows if this is legit or not ?
In this site you will just set how much bitcoin you want, then just wait for a few minutes and your bitcoin will be generated. After that you need to confirm it. At first you will transfer 0.00231 btc tp an address provided by the site. I do not continue, I do not know if I can really receive my bitcoin, but I will give them some.
Thank you for the response .
Signature campaign are not easy for now. More and more participants but the quanlity of signatures campaign and their payment are decreasing .
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:53:20 AM

Trevon I have a question for you. Honestly how much did you spend out of your pocket when you started going in to cryptocurrency???
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:02:31 AM

Bitcoin is not that easy to claim. With fauceting ( the easiest way) you still have to claim until it reaches to the minimum pay. And one more thing maybe that website is a scam and it maybe won't pay you.

With bitcoin having a large value nowadays, it would be hard to find an "Easy" way to have it. There are many faucets that are paying and I started claiming from it when I didn't know about this forum yet but after I knew the potential earnings I can earn in here then I just stop claiming from faucets. I don't even know if faucets are that profitable anymore for the owners but if it is there then maybe it is profitable. I know that there is no skill needed in faucet but time is still valuable and the time I spend here in the forum is worth it because aside from earning, I learn valuable things that can be use in my future endeavors.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:10:38 AM

How could you make a trading bot if you're not good at trading? Bot is just a means to automate your guaranteed-profit-strategy. If you doesn't have such strategy, your bot only would lose you money. If you want to use bot, just buy it. I heard Gunthar's bot is actually making profit (based on forum vouches), although the price might seems pretty expensive.

Faucets aren't mining. Please differentiate those two things. Faucet is a total waste of time by the way. You better use all those time to gain skill and knowledge that are in demand currently. Simple things like writing and designing could earn you money on the internet.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

I don't think that One bitcoin per day is not possible but also not impossible. My experience of earning bitcoin is with bitcoin forum only now I get started earning small amount which is good compare with the time which I am giving in this forum and as time consumes and the rank promoted I believe that the earning will be meet my financial requirements. This is the safest and easiest way to make bitcoin for me.
The easiest way to get BTC is simply by buying it from an exchanger, that’s the simplest. But if you decide that you’re not going to spend a dime to get BTC, then you can work for it, but to find a job that will earn you BTC easily is quite hard. I might choose signature campaign, due to it’s easy and if you have a high rank you can earn something decent from it.

Another thing I might go with is freelancing, but finding a job in the bitcoin category is not easy. I know of big freelance sites like Upwork and Fiverr, but those won’t pay you with Bitcoin.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:39:15 AM

since i am a newbie only the easiest way to earn btc is by joining airdrop there are lot of airdrops out there and if you are lucky enough you can earn big amount of btc in an instant

Before when I was still a newbie not here in forum but in the crypto world, I didn't know about airdrops. You are lucky because while you are newbie there's an airdrop that you can join and take chance of earning bitcoin. When I was still newbie the only way to make bitcoin is through faucets and as the day goes by I understand and realized that they're just a waste of time.
Well if you just post in this forum a sensible one then just sit back and relax and wait for your quota to be fullfiled and wait for the easy payments though airdrops can be a pain because it has an expensive fee and not preferable to tge ones that doesnt hsve many amount of it.
Airdrop is quite good, I used it to earn some satoshis back when I was new to the stuff, alongside faucets, but faucets were too poor and never earned me much; the highest amount I was able to get from faucets after a long time was fifteen bucks. After that I tried out other opportunities I saw and most of them were quite good, especially the one I’m working on now.

There are lots of ways, it’s left for you to find the best thing for you. You can just search Google how to earn on bitcoin or something like that, I believe you will come up with some good choice.
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

Easiest way is still mining. You can be a day trader, the spread though may kill you. Next easiest would be to buy it since you did not specify making it out of something else. You can also do sig campaigns or offer services via btc and the like.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:10 AM

There is no easy way for us to make btc! We need to exert an effort for us to make bitcoins. Try to participate in signature campaign for you to earn many bitcoins.

Happichfun

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

services on service section like Signature,translate , promote compains  all this free ways

easy way it to buy/sell bitcoin between exchange sites (Difference in price ) will make you rich
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

Easiest way is still mining. You can be a day trader, the spread though may kill you. Next easiest would be to buy it since you did not specify making it out of something else. You can also do sig campaigns or offer services via btc and the like.

Mining is not easy how look. You need good computer and knowledge about it, what is hard to understand. Maybe mining is not hardest but it is not easiest too
kitanodebunmi

Activity: 169

NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:20:28 AM

A lot of scammers out there, lets try and be careful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: