Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

Easiest way is still mining. You can be a day trader, the spread though may kill you. Next easiest would be to buy it since you did not specify making it out of something else. You can also do sig campaigns or offer services via btc and the like.

Mining is not easy how look. You need good computer and knowledge about it, what is hard to understand. Maybe mining is not hardest but it is not easiest too
Aside from mining is not easy, it is also pricey. If you want to start mining then you should know the amount of money that will be invested in mining which is a lot and sometimes it is not that good also because the rate of possible profit might go down and that will delay or increases the number of days or months to reach your ROI but if you have a lot of patience then it is possible for you to make it profitable in the long run especially if you will just hold for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me the easiest and fastest way to earn Bitcoins is through signature campaigns or social media campaigns although not so high income but still good because campaigns payment are quiet decent and fair. Since I am not into trading I expect smaller profit but I am now into bounties which is more profitable so if I receive those tokens I know that it will be converted to Bitcoins because I really want to hold Bitcoins for long term investment. I have no time for faucets, gambling and any investment sites now because I lost a lot of time with those scammy investments before so that is why I don't want it to happen again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.

I think there is no easy way to earn bitcoin, all we have to do is keepworkingharder to earn bitcoin, many people they want to easy gain to bitcoin. There is no easy to earn,  we need a sacrifies for earning botcoin.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

I think there is no easy way to earn bitcoin, all we have to do is keepworkingharder to earn bitcoin, many people they want to easy gain to bitcoin. There is no easy to earn,  we need a sacrifies for earning botcoin.
True and there is no easy money without working or you have not any passive investment that will make you money. This bitcoins is the only free money along the web and you need only a good skills and small amount of capital that can you spend and invest.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

There is no easy way to make bitcoin. For some they get it from its source or main through mining which costs a lot of time and patience to do. Unlike me , i can bitcoin through services like signature campaigns and bounty through that moderator would pay btc.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:23:02 PM

the only easiest way to get bitcoin is faucet you can earn bitcoin within a seconds but its only small amount, you can join signature campaign you can get better amount of bitcoin.

ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:23:48 PM

A lot of scammers out there, lets try and be careful
Bitcoin earns in many ways it depends on your strategy. Its hard to mining bitcoins cause some are scamers, I think you should keep yourself in your workplace and tell your supervisor to make some bitcoins because it is the best way to earn money.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

It's true, everything needs hard work.
What the OP wants is Easiest way to make BTC, many members have provided good suggestion here.
But if the he wants the easiest, then passive investment may be the best way for it, buy bitcoins in large quantities and keep it for a long time without doing anything.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

the only easiest way to get bitcoin is faucet you can earn bitcoin within a seconds but its only small amount, you can join signature campaign you can get better amount of bitcoin.
as far as I know getting bitcoin is not easy, if I think it is. because in getting a bitcoin it takes a long time. until now I have not been able to get 1 bitcoin, which I get new coins. although any change but still have to be grateful. although joining a signature campaign certainly can not.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:48:26 PM

trading is good. you can make profit by little every minutes. but if you want huge profit, you must wait until bitcoin price drop.
for other way, i think all way is good to produce bitcoin. every way have advantages and disadvantages. and it have own happiness inside. but you know, all ways need hardwork

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

The only way to make or earn money is faucet. Earn less but many are rich just because of faucet
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

Spending time building/testing your bots would be tedious as well, it's not like setting limit and being reactive to market instantly would bring you profit, those could earn BTC in days are those already having a big stake of BTC in their wallet and 1 btc is probably few percent of their capital, an average volume in hype coins involves more than 5000 BTC and he might just be one of them  Grin You should go for both long and short term investment, building up a flexible portfolio and just reach accordingly while study/researching, bots are just a tool for you be faster in buy/sell on dump.

arjen20

Activity: 140

Mining Maganda paba?

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

by joining aidrops,bounty campaign,signature campaign,faucets,trading gambling for me the best is joining aidrops and bounty you wait until the token will pump you can earn btc that you will never expected

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

In order for you to earn bitcoin, you need to have the dedication, hardwork and patience in work because some of your soource of income like bounty or weekly campaigns takes time to distribute the income. So, for me, the easiest way to make btc is to become focus on your goal. Be hardworking person and don't ever give up if there's a problem  on a campaign or what. You can also do trading, investing, gambling etc.aside from joining the campaigns.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:07:41 PM

For me the easiest way to make btc is to invest here in bitcoin, because if we will invest our money here in bitcoin we will just need to wait until we can earn btc, and the other easiest way to make btc is by joining campaigns, like signature campaign in that way  we can earn many btc but we need also to just wait until the campaign will end.

Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

There are many easiest way to make btc, we can make btc by refferal and we can also make btc by trading but my favorite way to make btc is by joining twitter and facebook campaign because i can join many twitter and facebool campaign so i have a bettee chance to earn many money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:17:15 PM

mining, trading, bounties, buying btc directly. I think these are the most common way to get btc. unlike before it's quite easy to get btc since it's not that expensive unlike now.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

In my part, I just usually and mostly do join and participate into ICO bounty or weekly projects to gain or gather my bitcoins because that was the only thing I know which is the easiest way to get bitcoins. Although there are issues, allegations and speculations against ICO projects that some are spam, I still do prefer doing ICO project works to gain and gather bitcoin from the tokens I can get from it and trade it into Bitcoin after the campaign and the distribution was done.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

The only way to make or earn money is faucet. Earn less but many are rich just because of faucet
there is no easy way to earn bitcoin. even faucet only give  very small amount of satoshi and we have to spend a lot of time to reach the balance. so buy bitcoin is good to earn bitcoin but the price is too expensive now.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Decalcomania

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

If you don't have a capital, I prefer to you to just join in bounty campaign! there are many jobs in the bounty campaign where you can get bitcoins. I think it is the easiest if you do not have capital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: