Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
deathwish

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:07:16 AM

There is no easy way. Hear it from someone who got his hands burnt with that (that was when I did not know anything about it).
If it is too good to be true, it always is. Don't get sucked into it. Its a lot of hard work. Hard work which will pay in the long run.

Airdrops, Bounty Campaigns, Signature Campaigns are some of the way to earn altcoins and token which if your lucky could be converted to bitcoins in future.  BTCs are not easy to come by, not with the current price it is at.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:18:32 AM

If you have read different threads here in the forum then you will know different ways how to earn some bitcoin. The most common one is the signature and bounty campaigns. For it does not requires any initial investment, you can start earning bitcoin even without spending some of your own money. But for those who wants to invest buying bitcoin is the easiest way to make bitcoin.
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:18:44 AM

The most legit way to make bitcoin is mining bitcoins by your own. The better the rig the highest payouts you get. But its like something with initial investment. For earnings i prefer sell products on amazon with a little commission and make it possible.
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

Maybe there is no easy way to earn bitcoin, i tried different bitcoin site like faucets and its waste of my time. Even mining will not give you a lot of profit in a single day. like signature campaign you need time and effort to earn and you need to obey the rules right?
No easy way to earn bitcoin this day, all we need to do is hard wok and more patient.
Givebirth

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:52:55 AM

I find the easiest way to earn BTC is to play gambling, betting. You will earn BTC quickly and most  Grin

Your right man it is easy to earn bitcoin by gambling and betting but the consequences on playing games like this is that your chances of winning is less and the chances of losing is high.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:54:33 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me, the easiest way to earn or make bitcoin is by joining some campaigns here in bitcointalk. You just need to post and follow their rules in order to earn bitcoin. Also, you can try trading but you must be skillfull and knowledgable enough before you can trade so that you can maximize the profit you will gain.
tommierijnbout

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:55:12 AM

I find the easiest way to earn BTC is to play gambling, betting. You will earn BTC quickly and most  Grin

Your right man it is easy to earn bitcoin by gambling and betting but the consequences on playing games like this is that your chances of winning is less and the chances of losing is high.
Your chances of winning is still high if you're good in control your moods and only bet in which sports that you have good knowledges in.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:59:05 AM

from what I went through to earn bitcoin was difficult especially for those who just found out about bitcoin. essentially you need more knowledge to generate bitcoin and this forum can help you and can earning bitcoin with signature campaign. what you need now is not how much you can earn but how much you can know about cryptocurrency.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:22:27 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me the easiest way to make bitcoin is trading because If you really wise on trading you can make big money their. If you want there is signature campaign here in this forum or by joining bounty campaign you can make bitcoin without giving capital.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:24:54 AM

There are lot way to get BTC :
-Mining
-Buy BTC
-Open gambling site in BTC
-Offer service in BTC
-Faucet  Tongue
-Signature-Ad Campaign  Grin
-Make some altcoin and dump it when price is high  Tongue

I think impossible to get 1BTC/day expect you have lot money to started

buy is the easiest and fast way to make BTC
yeah thats the easiest way to make BTC buy it.or else it would took long time to gain 1btc.and besides the op doesnt mentioned not buying one anyway lol..

Pls dont be a fool here in cryptocurrency world.theres no such thing as gaining 1btc without any capital thats reality unless or a Hacker or Scammer maybe then you ,ay have that amount but in fair way never would be.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:57:13 AM

I don't think there is any easy way to make a good income in bitcoin it all require hard work and time investment, ranging from mining to trading and participating in signature campaign. Except you want to scam some body bitcoin. But there are some way to gain some good amount of bitcoin.
1 by trading in bitcoin which come with high risk and a good focast of the market and luck.
2 by taking part in gambling like sport betting and placing bet with bitcoin in any form.
3 by mining your bitcoin which is very lucrative at this time.
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:24 AM

The no skill required way is to just claim from faucets and do airdrops. On aidrops you can earn a lot of coins if you participate in a good coin. I also began claiming from faucets when i was new.

I got my first coins because of that. I am currently also claiming on faucets its just extra coins.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:37:12 AM

As a good option is mining, you need invest decent amount of money in it of course, but after that you will receive passive income, what can be easier. And it is necessary to catch bitcoin course falling and at that time need buy bitcoins, and when bitcoin will again grow in price then u can sell them. You can also participate in bounties or airdrops which pays with bitcoins.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

There's no easy way to earn BTC. This will only be possible  "BEFORE", if you start when bitcoin price is equal to boxes of pizza, remember the guy traded his 20 BTC's?  Grin

I'm sure majority of the people here didn't acquire their BTC's with just a snap of their fingers. You have to earn it through hardwork, effort and determination. And, there are possible ways to earn from, such as signature campaigns, bounties and like what you have mentioned, trading. You're already a HM and the pay for your status is really decent, why not abuse your account (IN A GOOD WAY), use it as your resource?

If you're not contented on earning little amounts from what I mentioned then resort to mining only if you have a decent amount of money to invest.
ZedMain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

There is no easiest way to make bitcoins just earn them through signature campaigns but before that you need to rank up your account or buy an legendary account which can give you the amount you spend on it back in a couple of months.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

if you got a profit there is a easiest way to earn btc by trading, but you need knowledge about trading to do so because it could decrease or increase you profit, also if you want to increase without spending some money you need to join some bounty campaigns that give btc every task you accomplished

lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:52:27 AM

wooh~1BTC a day,show me the way,shocked me~
Maybe you should invest 1 million dollar to have an interest of 1 BTC per day. That is only my own opinion.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

how to get bitcoin for free there are so many, how you can follow ICO program or follow bounty campaign in this forum, you will be paid using bitcoin or you can be paid by token from them and you can exchange with bitcoin.jangan discouraged , lots of ways to get bitcoin.
lightcraftone

Activity: 93
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

I find the easiest way to earn BTC is to play gambling, betting. You will earn BTC quickly and most  Grin
It is so slow if you are only playing in gambling or betting, and there is possible for you to lose. But the best way is mining, trading, join campaign. Multitasking = more BTC.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

There are lots of ways in making BTC. However, we need to carefully study the ways that we want to do before jumping onto them. Like mining for example, it takes good equipment and financial supply for electricity before one can succeed. The same with joining campaigns, that will take time and effort for it to be done.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: