Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:42:16 PM

Investing in Bitcoin and gaining profits is the easiest way to make BTC. Another way from mining. But you can offer bitcoin by means of labor, service or production. But at first, you must have capital and determination in every sequence. That results you better profits to earn from Bitcoin. You can even try your luck from ponzi sites. Do join in signature campaigns so you can earn better and learn Better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

Offer your services up pal that is the easiest way to make BTC because at the end of the day you aren't trading and you aren't risking anything. Bounties and campaigns are a good place to start but you can also offer escrow services once people begin trusting you. Making a reputation is probably the biggest thing in this industry because without reputation you won't get anywhere.

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:48:15 PM

Several ways to make bitcoins. If you focus and gain some knowledge that what type of ways are. If you didn't focus on the things then you cannot earn bitcoins by the way i will suggest you some of them.
1) Clicking on advertisement on PTC website.
2) Signature campaigns on bitcointalk.
3) Bounty campaigns on social media.
4) Mining (It's take time but you will get a sweet fruit from that remember processor should be from best company)

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:26:36 PM

Several ways to make bitcoins. If you focus and gain some knowledge that what type of ways are. If you didn't focus on the things then you cannot earn bitcoins by the way i will suggest you some of them.
1) Clicking on advertisement on PTC website.
2) Signature campaigns on bitcointalk.
3) Bounty campaigns on social media.
4) Mining (It's take time but you will get a sweet fruit from that remember processor should be from best company)

You're right when you said gain some knowledge is the one of easiest way to gain bitcoin but the PTC websiteis just like faucet which is a waste of time and in crypto world time matters a lot. However, I wonder why the OP ask this kind of question since he/she is holding a hero account which could earn enough through Signature campaign.

ddurand

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

join every airdrop (https://airdropalert.com/), take the profit by selling the coin to ETH when you get a real profit (more than 100$) and buy BTC with ETH.
This way, you don't need trading/mining knowledges and you can gain a real amount of money
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:04:16 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

There are many ways to earn a bitcoin, which can be obtained through service, social campaign and signature campaign. But the easiest way to do it from my point of view is to join a social campaign. Those campaigns will help you find the BTC easily by posting to social networks with content available from the request.  Grin

L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

Trading is good for make BTC. But isn't a easy way. And also need to be patient, because you must wait until bitcoin price drop.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

There are countless ways to earn BTC, you can earn through Service on the bctalk with social and signature campaign. You can also refer to some faucet free BTC website search by Google. Just type captcha that will earn BTC, very fast and simple.  Roll Eyes

MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:16:28 PM

Signature/bounty campaign, trading, mining, gambling, offering services are the most common methods to earn bitcoins and some of them are risky but if you are lucky then you can earn big amount even in a single day and rest are slow and steady way to earn bitcoins but it will give you guaranteed income.
komal2318

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

The only way to make or earn money is faucet. Earn less but many are rich just because of faucet
But that was when faucets gave huge amounts of bitcoin and bitcoin was cheap as hell, those times are never going to come back so you better find other ways to make money with bitcoin, the truth is that bitcoin is a currency so any method that works to make money in fiat should work in bitcoin as well.

The easiest way then is to build a time machine :p then hodl as people say but I dont think there is any simple way only happy accidents.   If I had saved my first experiments with bitcoin mining that only amounted to 0.1 or so on each occasion I would be much happier now but back then 0.1 wasnt anything so I didnt respect the whole process of storing the wallet even accidentally keeping it somewhere.   Theres always a risk of some kind involved.

More realistically, the way to get bitcoin is correctly predict price direction.   Too many thought $10,000 would be the recent ceiling but in fact it did go far past that before receding, anyone who could understand both movement and be long and short would be earning quite well.    If I had to call a direction right now I think its stuck in a sideways consolidation type pattern (I'm being positive in this view imo), so we'll see in a few days I guess.  Not sure this is as profitable as calling a top price for the week.

Arbitrage or intermediary services is another idea, bridge two prices which are incorrect.  Buy the lower, sell higher.   Thats hoping others dont copy your actions and fill the gap.   The other way to earn BTC is be very talented at something in a unique way, some people design for BTC.
  Some of the richest people have enabled easy payment services for online, bitcoin is part of that of course; if you can do this you are part of every retail % margin without the involved risk of investment specifically.  This is the cleverest design to make BTC

Don't write essay for $150 price money...this is a shit.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:28:37 PM

Signature/bounty campaign, trading, mining, gambling, offering services are the most common methods to earn bitcoins and some of them are risky but if you are lucky then you can earn big amount even in a single day and rest are slow and steady way to earn bitcoins but it will give you guaranteed income.

For me, those you have mentioned can't be considered as easiest way to earn bitcoin. To gain huge amount of bitcoin in one night can't be accomplished by a single post in signature campaign, a token trade, a single hour in mining, a luck in playing gambling and etc. There is no easiest way for me to earn bitcoin because if you want too earn with the aid of cryptos you must be determined and persevere.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:36:44 PM

Getting paid in bitcoin by doing something like campaign or just getting it from airdrop for nothing (you can find information on this forum about it).
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:57 PM

Join some random signature campaign by doing good quality posts then people will accept you in there signature campaigns if you are doing shit posts then no one will ever accept you i prefer that joining signature is a best way to make bitcoins. While trading is also better try to create websites , logos etc to make some random money by bitcoin.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:56:12 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 09:01:04 PM by goku1525

According to my research. Faucets are websites that will give you a small quantity of Bitcoins every few minutes. For example our own Bitcoin faucet gives up to 1000 Satoshis (0.00001BTC) every five minutes. But even if you managed to hit the 1000 prize every time for a full 24 hours, you'd still be making only 0.00288BTC.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:25:06 PM

There is no easy way to make bitcoins, earning bitcoins through faucets may sound like an easy thing to do but once you start doing it then you will realise that it's not easy at all. There is no way that making something as valuable as bitcoins be so easy.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:36:02 PM

I guess you should work for it. just like working a day to day job. earning our hard earned money is like earning bitcoin in a campaign or trading. well for me you should be determine and focus on what you are doing.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:40:15 PM

In my opinion there is no easy way to earn Bitcoin, because Bitcoin as any other currency. you have to work hard to collect a money but with Bitcoin there is a very high chance that your money will increase by the time.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:02 PM

Faucets and signature is the easiest!!

Do not do faucet ! Faucet cannot give you money or anything ! It would be impossible if we want to withdraw our money from the faucet. Bitcoin's current price has made the faucet impossible to cash-out. If you do not believe it, try it in 1 month. How much Bitcoin can you get? It will be very little and that too can not cash-out. The best way to get Bitcoin is through the various Campain in this forum. But to work on Campaign, you must first increase your Bitcointalk account rank and it takes time.

You can also trade, but it needs a lot of learning and a lot of research, analysis and experience. Trading is also something that is uncertain and risky.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:54:34 PM

There is no easy way to make bitcoins, earning bitcoins through faucets may sound like an easy thing to do but once you start doing it then you will realise that it's not easy at all. There is no way that making something as valuable as bitcoins be so easy.
it might seem easy just filling the captcha but you will feel how hard it is to earn bitcoin. because in the faucet you only get a few satoshi / a few cents and it would not be useful if you just do the faucet a few times only. at least you need to fill a full day captcha to be able to get a decent profit.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

The easiest way to make bitcoin is by selling digital product through marketplace section on this community.
If you have no skills or idea on how to make digital product, then you should try joining signature or bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: