Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:08:02 PM

The easiest way to make bitcoin is by selling digital product through marketplace section on this community.
If you have no skills or idea on how to make digital product, then you should try joining signature or bounty campaign.

Exactly, he can also enroll in one of the freelance platforms and get paid in bitcoin after you complete a task or get a job in real life and then buy bitcoins with a part of his income because there's no free lunch these day and campaigns alone can not help you amass substantial amount of bitcoins.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:08:45 PM

The easiest way to make BTC is by getting a dayjob and then using your fiat money you earn from the dayjob to buy Bitcoin. Unless you can't get a dayjob then other ways include to add a signature to your account on this forum an you could make a small amount of spending money or you can create a business that accepts Bitcoin as a payment method. Smiley

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

Join the forum signature campaign post..hard work and patient is the way to earn bitcoin..nothing in this world can get easy way to achieve what you earn Kiss Smiley
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:35:36 PM

I can tell you one way that I make easy BTC is by an affiliate program, LocalBitcoins to be specific, I make some extra money in BTC every day from LBC who pays me a small commission from everyone that buy Btitcoin on their site. It really is a great way to make extra cash ona  daily basis without doing much work... passive income for the win. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:56:32 PM

Join the forum signature campaign post..hard work and patient is the way to earn bitcoin..nothing in this world can get easy way to achieve what you earn Kiss Smiley
It's so small, I do not make this the main thing. Trading is the greatest opportunity to get BTC. So far I have done it and a 10% profit is enough for me.
aleksabat

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

I would say that the easiest way is to participate in bounty compaigns, then change tokens into BTC

ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:25:08 AM

To make good bot you need a lot of time for research, analyze and develop the stable algorithm. For day trading it needs a lot of experience and to be prepared to fight your emotions. Bounty hunting is easier but money is not big compare to other activities.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:37:55 AM

I would say that the easiest way is to participate in bounty compaigns, then change tokens into BTC

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is by having a capital, if you really want to have or make your own BTC, better buy it online. Well there are other things you can do to have your BTC easier without buying, there are hacking and scamming people though you may get in jail because of it.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:40:06 AM

Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.

Signature campaign is one of the major things here for us to earn bitcoin, then if you have capital you can invest in any altcoins then do the trade system for you to grow your bitcoin more than your capital investment.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is by having a capital, if you really want to have or make your own BTC, better buy it online. Well there are other things you can do to have your BTC easier without buying, there are hacking and scamming people though you may get in jail because of it.

Those hacking and scamming things are for impatient, loser, and pitiful kinds of people only. Because they can't earn bitcoin without cheating, and always remember, things who comes so fast goes so fast. So let's don't rush everything to make it last. There are so many ways to earn bitcoin, but there is no easiest way existing today.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin such as trading, mining, joining signatures and bounty campaigns, gambling and more. And I, I earn by joining signatures and bounty campaigns and I am also mining where I earn a great . And of course we also need to be secure in everything especially in our wallets it should be placed in secure sites or apps where it does not get lost.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:18:02 AM

I think the easiest way to obtain btc is through faucets. These are what you call pay to click jobs. But it is not recommended since bitcoins's price is in skyrocket, faucets nowadays give less. Best way of course to earn bitcoins is through trading and joining campaigns. It's not easy as ptc but it is not complicated though. There's lot ways out there to earn btc that are worth trying.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:19:44 AM

Some bounty campaigns, especially signature campaigns a paying extremely well (not all of them, make some research first), I think it is a great way to make BTC without having to invest anything (only a bit of time).
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:00 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me the easiest way in order to earn bitcoin is by joining signature campaign here in this forum and doing some translation. You can also read and have other job here because in this forum I have earn bitcoins without investment just my time and hardwork.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:31:57 AM

For me i think trading is the best way to earn bitcoin even though i'm not a trader. But still there are many ways to earn it like gambling, and faucets, and for me i'm doing some signatire campaigns  Smiley.
lellullol

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:36:27 AM

For me i think trading is the best way to earn bitcoin even though i'm not a trader. But still there are many ways to earn it like gambling, and faucets, and for me i'm doing some signatire campaigns  Smiley.
Yeah i think doing signature campaigns is the most safest way to earn bitcoin, there is no risks at all in this way.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:53:36 AM

For me i think trading is the best way to earn bitcoin even though i'm not a trader. But still there are many ways to earn it like gambling, and faucets, and for me i'm doing some signatire campaigns  Smiley.
The best way but not the easiest way for sure, we have our own strategy and only if you are good enough will you say that it's the easiest way.
When there is a risk, you have a chance to lose and that is trading, some are losers but those who continue and love their work has a good chance to be successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:58:02 AM

Bitcoin is not that easy to claim. With fauceting ( the easiest way) you still have to claim until it reaches to the minimum pay. And one more thing maybe that website is a scam and it maybe won't pay you.

With bitcoin having a large value nowadays, it would be hard to find an "Easy" way to have it. There are many faucets that are paying and I started claiming from it when I didn't know about this forum yet but after I knew the potential earnings I can earn in here then I just stop claiming from faucets. I don't even know if faucets are that profitable anymore for the owners but if it is there then maybe it is profitable. I know that there is no skill needed in faucet but time is still valuable and the time I spend here in the forum is worth it because aside from earning, I learn valuable things that can be use in my future endeavors.
Most people who really do not have much to purchase bitcoin are obviously just working for it to earn it. Even some who even have the bucks and would not want to commit much based on trust, have been able to find a way to earn it passively so at least they know they do not have much to lose incase anything goes wrong.

Freelancing just as you have mentioned remain the best way. For anyone with a huge skill that is needed in the I.T world, making BTC is very easy and for those with so little skills, they can at least find solace with signature or social media campaigns.
legoplayer245

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:03:29 AM

For me i think trading is the best way to earn bitcoin even though i'm not a trader. But still there are many ways to earn it like gambling, and faucets, and for me i'm doing some signatire campaigns  Smiley.
The best way but not the easiest way for sure, we have our own strategy and only if you are good enough will you say that it's the easiest way.
When there is a risk, you have a chance to lose and that is trading, some are losers but those who continue and love their work has a good chance to be successful.
But it's not easily to think and figure out a good stragedy to earn profit from Bitcoin so the OP is making this thread to gather all the ideals. If you see those ideals are good , you could follow and do the same things and hope the results will be good.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

I really think that right now the easiest way to make money with bitcoin is good signature campaign connected to an account with a higher level.
With the bitcoin price we are facing right now, you can earn a relatively good amount of money.
I am sure that the money you can earn there is enough to make a living in many countries.
And the best part is that all you need to have is  skills in english, some time to do writing, and a knowledge about bitcoin.
All those things you can teach yourself. No degree is needed to be successful with bitcoin.

It's me!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: