Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:59:23 AM

Faucets and signature is the easiest!!

Yes but with faucets the earnings are almost zero, it's the easier but unuseful way to gain some coins.

Actually the most easiest way to earn bitcoin is to joined in signature campaign in this thread. But if you wa to earn much more, you need to be a trader, becuase of that way you can earn more bitcoin than joining in signature camapaig, but traidinf is not easy. I recomend this to you becuase i want you to earn more, but you need to learn more.
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:14:29 AM

easy way to earn some bitcoin is trading, mining and join bounty campaign (social media campaign, article etc)

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

If you have a lot of things that you wish are good but are not in any use for you. Like a game console or a CD or a phone, tablet, anything that you wish to sell. So, you can sell those things on sites like glyde in exchange for some bitcoin's satoshi. The amount you earn is totally based on what you sell and what is it's condition. This was a method in which you can earn by selling stuff online in exchange of bitcoins
The other way is by joining bounties. You can either join the signature campaigns which involves writhing a specific number of sensible posts in a given period like a week or month and get paid with bitcoins. But nowadays it's hard to find a bounty that pays in btc due to it's high transaction fee, so usually they pay through their own coin as payment. The bounties are also in twitter, facebook and telegram which just requires reposting and stuff like that.
And another way to earn bitcoin is to MINE them. There is a lot of work in it, you require a super computer setup for that which consumes a lot of electricity. It is really very profitable if you can mine a good amount of bitcoin. Otherwise i the mining is not good, it'll be a loss as the electricity bills will hassle you. So try mining only if you believe you can really mine.Search for how to mine on this site. You'll find the complete procedure.
Best of luck! Smiley
Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:19:23 AM

I think there are many easy ways to get bitcoin, I myself get bitcoin from this forum with follow bounty campaign and signature campaign. With the results I get, I can invest my bitcoin and sell it at high prices. In my opinion if you have a large capital, you can buy equipment to do mining bitcoin, and generate big profits
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

To earn btc you need to render service or labor, you can also earn through trading and mining. But as for me, joining campaign is one of the easiest way to earn btc. Even if it takes time, all you need is patience and be responsible for the signature campaigns that you join in.
That is true for anything not only bitcoin, now due to the high price is getting harder to get bitcoin, people do not want to let go of their bitcoin out of fear that the price is going to get even higher so if you are offering your services in the forum things are probably going to slow down due to the high price of bitcoin.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:43:10 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
For me, i think the easiest way to earn bitcoin is joining some campaigns here in bitcointalk. You need at least a junior member rank in order to participate in campaigns. Just spend time reading and leaving a comment in some threads here until you become a junior member.

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:45:59 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
If you want to have bitcoin, the easiest way is to buy it. But if you want to have bitcoin without spending too much money, you can earn it in many different ways. Joining some campaigns here in bitcointalk is a great way to earn bitcoin.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:12:45 AM

There are lot way to get BTC :
-Mining
-Buy BTC
-Open gambling site in BTC
-Offer service in BTC
-Faucet  Tongue
-Signature-Ad Campaign  Grin
-Make some altcoin and dump it when price is high  Tongue

I think impossible to get 1BTC/day expect you have lot money to started

buy is the easiest and fast way to make BTC

Yes buying is the most easiest way to earn BTC but this is only open for who had really a lot of money, but for someone who can't really afford buying btc i may say that signature campaigns is the easiest way for having BTC. Right now its not the best way to buy BTC, it's because its too expensive right now

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:52 AM

i dont even expect my self that the main easiest way to make bitcoin is just earn more and more thats the way i know how to make bitcoin as easy as i can.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:52:25 AM

Easiest way but may take long in the process. Join signature campaigns. This will ensure you of an altcoin convertible to bitcoin. This process may take 2 to 3 months for you to have bitcoin but you won't have to cash out money.

MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:03 AM

There are no easy ways to make btc if you are taking about 1 btc. Even in trading, it needs time to get that.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:55:00 AM

There really is no easy way to make a substantial amount of bitcoins. It will always cost you something to get these. But you can earn btc into different ways: by Micro-earnings, writing for bitcoin, bitcoin lending, mining, trading and even gambling.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:42 AM

how much did he invest or how much bitcoin did your pal use to get 1 BTC in one evening?

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

The most easiest and fastest way I know to earn good amount of btc is in Gambling if you lucky one you can win huge amount but its too risky to gamble your hard earned btc you can lose it in an instant.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:08:59 AM

The best way and the easiest way to earn bitcoin is to mine bitcoins and invest it because your money will multiply when you invest it and when you mine bitcoins your bitcoin will increase thats why you need to invest and mine bitcoins
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:51 AM

For me,the easy way to make bitcoin is through mining though it is energy consuming😀😀😀😂😂.Also gambling, if you are lucky enough,you can earn bitcoin in a very easy way.😊😊
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:38:50 AM

The most easiest and fastest way I know to earn good amount of btc is in Gambling if you lucky one you can win huge amount but its too risky to gamble your hard earned btc you can lose it in an instant.
woh same , everyday i gambling sometime i have a big loss then i stop gambling and trying next day maybe not my luck.
but gambling if high risk buddy , like with you telling about gambling "instant get btc if win , and instant gone all of your btc if loss" , all gambler is based on luck , no trick or anything but some person maybe use their feeling for playing gambling game.
i not a good gambler , and not focusing on gambling maybe sometimes i trying to trading for earn some short term profit and maybe not too high risk like gambling.
For me,the easy way to make bitcoin is through mining though it is energy consuming😀😀😀😂😂.Also gambling, if you are lucky enough,you can earn bitcoin in a very easy way.😊😊
good ideas for mining , but i stop mining because there is high dif bitcoin mining , if u are the new miner , i think u should stop it because if you mining without knowledge about hardware or anything , you just make a loss with paying your electric consuming/month.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ahmadoo

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:23 AM

you have to ways to start getting your bitcoins:
first you can buy some from any secured and trusted area, this is the easiest and faster way to get bitcoins now, and this is the way i prefer although it is very expensive nowadays.
the second way is the long term way , it is mining and this will cost you some special setups and devices that you should buy, but this will take some money of you.
good luck.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:31:32 AM

Regarding to have BTC  in easiest way, i think no other ways to make fastest earning of BTC unless you have enough money to buy and invest in a long run but if it is not strong enough don't dream a quick solution just adopt your self to be calm and patience otherwise you don't success.

Remember all people will be successful is because of starting from nothing and gradually become stable   
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1406

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:37:09 AM

good ideas for mining , but i stop mining because there is high dif bitcoin mining , if u are the new miner , i think u should stop it because if you mining without knowledge about hardware or anything , you just make a loss with paying your electric consuming/month.

Not really, sooner or later you are just going to break even although it might take years but atleast you are getting bitcoin. Dont forget that the exchange rate of bitcoin could be higher in few months or years . So there is no way to tell how things goes but this is the best way of making bitcoin unless you can get a job which is paid with bitcoin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: