Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
i guess the easiest to get bitcoin is to earn it through some
bounty campaign if you got Ethereum .
convert it to BTC .
and through Mining you can earn btc

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
It was amazing seeing you earn 1 bitcoin easily before but I think those days are long gone because things have changed a lot these days. There are many ways to earn but all of it requires understanding and you should be careful on picking which way. In my case, signature campaign is the easiest for me but it usually takes time but sill I gain large profits from it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Arif_sg

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

I prefer to make BTC through trading because it is easy
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

I will perfer you to start trading with BTC. Trading with BTC is easy job then all methods. You can just do buying and selling while in this process you need to see the price graph as graph start falling you need to start buying more and more and as price start rising you need to start selling more.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

1 btc a day without having any investment or particular skills is almost impossible, but you can aim to build it slowly,
few cents a day by trading alts or joining some signature campaign.
If you really want to earn a high income investment you will also need to have a high capital. It just a matter of system of transaction and computation for you to achieve an earning of 1 bitcoin or more. It is better to invest along with the time for you to know you possible earn more and to gain more profit.
gg20222

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

You asking the easiest way to make bitcoin. There a lot way to make bitcoin. Mining is the easy way to have the bitcoin but so expensive if you are rich and do the mining, and if you have a lot more time you and you don't have a lot of money  and then you can do is the trading. It up to you but not easy to make bitcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

I don’t believe that there are easiest way to make bitcoin. Having bitcoin you need hard work, studying about the bitcoin mostly the movement of the value on the market. Like joining in the different signature campaign is not easy you need knowledge to answers the every post. Trading in the bitcoins is not also easy way you need always to monitor and analyze the value of the price. All things on this earth have no easy way to earn.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Signature campaigns for me are the easiest one. You can join and be qualified easily as long as you are doing it right. It usually takes time before you can gain benefit from it but it's always worth the wait. I have a lot of experience in signature campaigns and it is a bit risky that's why you should be careful on choosinh which one you are going to join in to avoid regret.

Lookjoz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

There are several ways,

1. Mining or may be regarded as mined bitcoin
2. From free bitcoin provider sites by way of Roll like Freebitco.in
3. Free bitcoin from android apps (Most recommended)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

Easiest way to make BTC? Well just invest,  If you want to earn a lot you need to risk something or put up something on it. Wait for BTC price to mark down then invest and wait for it to mark up. Easy money but patience is everything.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Easiest way to make BTC? Well just invest,  If you want to earn a lot you need to risk something or put up something on it. Wait for BTC price to mark down then invest and wait for it to mark up. Easy money but patience is everything.
The real thing is that there is no easy way to earn bitcoin, everything must be done through hard work and I would be very glad to see
if someone will share an easy way to make bitcoin so I can relax while I am making money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

There is no easiest to have a bitcoin because you need to work if you want bitcoin by mining, signature campaign or trading. You need to hard work to earn bitcoin and you need to wise to make big bitcoin. You should learn that here in forum so that you make more bitcoin. Here in bitcoin there is always a big risk because in bitcoin we invest sometimes if you want to earn profits in your investment in bitcoin. If you have money you can mine bitcoin by building a rig for mining or you can join signature campaign by in alt coins and you need to advertise there coins.
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

Talking about the easiest way if you have a job and are busy with what you have to do, the campaign is the easiest. In trade and investment you should be wary of bitcoin to increase its value. When you're in a campaign you just have to wait for your bounty while spending time with your family or while hanging out with your friends or seeing your business.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I
 have to make my own?

I think the easiest way to make bitcoin now as my brother said that you have to trade, buy dump coins And hold it until it cost to million. I saw how my brother get rich of bitcoin.Hes patiently waiting for his rank to level up until he got his pay to hold and trade little by little. Until he got enough to buy coins and sold it at the right price for him. Bitcoin makes people rich easily, that's why if you are interested you have to find out how to get rich to bitcoin.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

I think investing is the easiest way to make BTC because all you have to do is to buy it, let it stay in your wallet and just watch as it rise and fall. Faucets nowadays are just waste of time because they will only give you small amount of satoshi which i think is not worth of your hard work.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

I think the easiest way to earn bitcoin is by mining, although it actually depend on the person  just go where you're good at . joining signature campaigns could also provide you some btc to earn.

Well mining is good for you but I think it is not easy to start and will have to buy all of mining equipments and it will take a lot of money. For you best option is joining signature campaign and bounty campaign because with this you will not have to spend money and you will get good profit every month just like your regular salary. Investing in bitcoin will make you earn bitcoin very fast but you will have to invest and hold for long time, trading is also an option but it is having risk.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

Actually, on this earth, there is no easy way to make means btc ! but the simple way to earn btc by doing bounty here and you can do mining!
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

wooh~1BTC a day,show me the way,shocked me~

without capital or sick skills, noone will pay you that much. Period.

i think bitcoin is not easiest making money.....
you must hard working to make money,like in bitcoin...we need it first to registered and join some of signature campaign...focus and there forum and more on posting and the hardies thing is the time you banned even you are member or what so ever...you sacrifice everything for earning a bitcoin....
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

Bitcoin provides various ways to income  to its users. But some the easiest way to make more bitcoin is signature campaign. It is an stable method of income. Initially it takes time but later it pay more. Another way is mining, their are two type of mining one is cloud mining and another is hardware mining. But in hardware mining at first you have to invest some money in it but later on it pay more money to you. Some other is gambling it is most risky way but it can gives more profit in no time. If you have enough money then you also buy some btc from different online sites.
ballineveryday

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

for me i will buy and trade bitcoin to make bitcoin and invest other coins and make it money . Or joined some bounties and campaign to earn some other coins and exchange to btc or any coins we want that my goal for now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: