Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
HawkinsAntonio

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

There are lot way to get BTC :
-Mining
-Buy BTC
-Open gambling site in BTC
-Offer service in BTC
-Faucet  Tongue
-Signature-Ad Campaign  Grin
-Make some altcoin and dump it when price is high  Tongue

I think impossible to get 1BTC/day expect you have lot money to started
Can you tell me which sites are allowed to mining . And if I'm mining, how many BTC will I earn a day?
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

Many ways to get bitcoin I think. You can invest or trade. Mining can also produce bitcoin. But this time is quite difficult also to get bitcoin. We must try our best to get a satisfactory result.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Can you help me .  What is the other mining
I am a newbie. I hope you help me

if you are a newbie better start with faucets and cryptocurrency exchanges.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

I am also very interested in finding a free BTC. I have worked with a lot of websites and apps but they all did not pay
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

There are various ways to make or earn Bitcoin:
1. Through signature ad campaigns,
2. Bitcoin mining
3. Through gamble; and
4. Give service in exchange of Bitcoin

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

Easiest way to earn bitcoin is start trading with bitcoin just you can do buying and selling of BTC. For doing this type of trading you just need to check price of BTC whenever price is low you need to buy more and when price is up you need to sale more and this is the easiest and profitable method of earning.
do you think that is easy to do?trading?you speaks as if daytrading is just a buy en sell goods that easier to make money,well im tellng you its not..crypto traders losses lots of funds day by day because of this trading issue.

Better not to give an advice that you dont really know because it will only lead to losing.to the OP im tellinh you thers no easy way to earn bitcoin but to put your dedication and time to learn all the aspect of gaining.starting to make research in every step of the way
iamjher

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

This forum recommend signature campaigns, bounties and other service buying from the market.
I've also read about mining, it is easy to mine but hard to get hardwares for mining.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

For me there is no easiest way to earn bitcoin but you need is patient, determination, always taking a risk because in terms of the bitcoin earning in the different way like trading, mining, signature campaign and others that is some of source to earn bitcoin but not easy like mining you need a budget to buy a hardware to earn and to mining.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

The easiest way is to work for it. Do something valuable that can be enough for some bitcoin. You can join online jobs that pays bitcoin. But be careful in choosing one, there are many scams out there. And also consider the price, there are low and high rates jobs, you just have to find there.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

Buying is still the easiest way to make BTC, that is if you have the means to. Participating in bounty campaigns takes time, but it is a sure way of gaining BTC in your wallet. Another thing is to offer your services. There were some that offers bitcoin as payment for some tasks according to a specific skill. Go look for it.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

This forum recommend signature campaigns, bounties and other service buying from the market.
I've also read about mining, it is easy to mine but hard to get hardwares for mining.
Yeah and I want to add that mining BTC is really expensive when it comes to electricity bills Wink

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

Well for me if the question is to make btc there is only one method to make btc it is from mining what we call today. but we can make btc more in gambling just have some good funds and deposit in some gambling sites and gamble it for sure you will have a big chance to win if you have a enough funds.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin was in the past good times when you can mine bitcoin with low cost hardware and earning 1 BTC per day . Do you believe that ? but still profitable if planing to buy low cost coins and hold them for one year + 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
You can trade items for people who are looking for it or need it back. You will get bitcoin here as well as a way for you to own bitcoin. Or you can take a job on this forum and you will receive bitcoin.

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

Well, you need to offer some kind of value... if you don't have money to buy bitcoin, you can offer some kind of work, you can participate to a promo campaign, you can strat to trade with little sums... not too difficult!

bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

I think the easiest to have bitcoin is through buying as long as you can afford to buy it. But as far as I know if you want to earn something you must work for it until you reached it. So if I were you I will work hard to earned bitcoin .
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Easiest way? Really? What the goat is going on why you people want to do it quickly i mean nothing is quick it if you want to succeed. The easiest way to make BTC Is to make the BTC itself go back in time and create Bitcoin when it is not yet existed on that time.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

I think the easiest to have bitcoin is through buying as long as you can afford to buy it. But as far as I know if you want to earn something you must work for it until you reached it. So if I were you I will work hard to earned bitcoin .

Not everyone has money and can buy bitcoin let alone bitcoin prices have now reached over $ 14500 and in my country to get $ 14500 it took work more than 6 months without being used.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

For me the easiest way to earn BTC is trading of buying and selling.
Start buying some BTC and hold them for right time as price of BTC increased then sell them. That is the easiest way.
While you can also work with signature campaign that is also easy work but not as trading.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

actually Many ways I can use to get bitcoin. But the easiest way is as I often do by following a campaign to get bitcoin, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, trading, and we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but look negative in this case. people's eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: