Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

Honestly, there is no easy way to earn BTC as of the moment. The more you want to have larger volume of bitcoin the greater the effort you have to exert. There are some earning activity like Signature campaign, trading, mining and even buying bitcoin itself. If those does not require effort poasibly they require you long period of time to gain profit. Bitcoin is now having greater demand and the price is also rising. Even signature campaign is now decreasing its payment.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:52:51 AM

I think the easiest way to make bitcoin is simple, choose the trusted ICO and immediately invest all our money there, I've proven that with ICO invest proved profitable and can make bitcoin growing rapidly.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

nardplayz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

Only way to easy earn bitcoin in mining, And to airdrop
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

I think the easiest to have bitcoin is through buying as long as you can afford to buy it. But as far as I know if you want to earn something you must work for it until you reached it. So if I were you I will work hard to earned bitcoin .
Exactly there are factors that are pertaining to your work. Having money only will not make you rich or you can’t just make the things better for you. Rather you must be doing something better with pure concern so that the results can be in your favor.

Bitcoins are not that much hardest to be earned but yes they are not easy too. Need some hard efforts even you don’t have any money for them to buy.
CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

The easiest way is to follow all the bounty that is in this forum, once you get it stored and or trading in various existing exchange. No need to create bots, there are many exchangers that provide bots for auto trade facilities, such as bittrex, covesting, etc. All it takes patience, there is nothing instant in this world except make instant noodles only 5 minutes. Many read all the subforums that are here related to trading or you can do mining cryptocoin.
blockchain09

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

There are many ways you can make bitcoin. mining or trading or doing staff for projects to get tokens. It depends on your choice.
If you like adventure, you can choose the trading is the steady and fastest earning work.
If you are a perfectionist and want to learn more about this market, you should be an employee for the project to be able to understand more about how they operate.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

For me the easiest way to make bitcoin is to join in the signature campaign. No capital needed, time, knowledge, dedication and understanding is the best tools to earn.

And many people who knows bitcoin likewise earned through signature campaigns at it gives a fair income.  There is no risk because you will not invest money.  Only time, effort and knowledge with bitcoin is what we need in order to earn. Likewise trading can also help you earn btc but its kind of risky
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

The basic way to earn is through faucet and different paying coins or satoshi , there is no easiest way you need to work hard to gain it , and the next is join different signature campaign.  And if you want as in the easiest I think you should buy and try to invest through different alt coins.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

Maybe the way you should use is to get back to trading every time because bitcoin is very good The price movement is so fast that it makes it easier for you to find a profit and be able to collect as much bitcoin as possible.

Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

Only way to easy earn bitcoin in mining, And to airdrop

Mining Bitcoin is not that good these days. If you want to earn bitcoin with mining then it will cost you good numbers since you need a good hardware for it and these days, they are expensive. Airdrop gives you altcoin but not bitcoin really. I think the easiest way to earn bitcoin even in the past until now is faucets. No hassle, no investment, just faucet.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

There are ways on how to earn BTC but for me the easiest way is through signature campaign that you will see on this forum. but before you join in a campaign read all the guidlines so that your effort to earn Bitcoin become successful.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

Other business earn a lot of bitcoin because they have mamy clients and investor to their project and this is the founder or  the owner. 
Buf if you are ordinary investor you can't make 1 bitcoin in 1 day you need sometimes few months,  few years.  Like today it's hard to earn bitcoin because the price is high even it will decreased half of the price last december 2017. But as of now for me thr easiest way tk earn bitcoin is trading.  But you need patience there before you earn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

The easiest way to earn Bitcoin is Signature campaign.If you made quality posts means,you will be selected in Signature campaign.Once you was selected you have to follow the campaign rules.You will get paid in bitcoin at the end of the week,if you made desired number of posts.If you not complete the post before the deadline,you can't be paid.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.
Really? Where do I go to to get hired?

I like Upwork.com. Also Fiverr
Gingsa

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:18 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:48:26 AM by Gingsa

How to get btc in easiest way?
Well the easiest way for that is by mining but my advice for you is to becarefull cause some of the mining sites are phishing. So it is more easier and safe for me if you will work hard to get the bitcoin that will suit for you in the safest way only. Hard work is the key to success.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

Many ways to get bitcoin. if you think it is easy, i say wrong. Getting bitcoin is not easy, it all takes process and hard work. get it by way of mining, signature campaigns, trading. If you want to choose mining in getting bitcoin, I think you need insight and capital. Many electronic devices are needed to do mining. If you are successful in mining, I make sure you will get a lot of bitcoin, and that's a big advantage for you. But I think if you do not already understand about bitcoin mining, you do a signature campaign and I do that. There you are required to post qualified and discussions about bitcoin. Good luck.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

For me it's not easy to earn bitcoin, but if you need it you need to work for it, go for investor buy bitcoin. And hold and wait for the right price.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

How to get btc in easiest way?
Well the easiest way for that is by mining but my advice for you is to becarefull cause some of the mining sites are phishing. So it is more easier and safe for me if you will work hard to get the bitcoin that will suit for you in the safest way only. Hard work is the key to success.
In my opinion, The easiest way to earn money from Bitcoin is signature campaign. We just have to discuss a topic, post our reply, you also need to be fluent in English. The fastest way to be rich is to invest in Bitcoin. You will gain high profit in the future. Bitcoin's price has just dropped down to 9,000$, buy now or it will increase again.
Ethernel

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

There is not an easiest way to make btc maybe you can do bad things like sell drugs for bitcoins but i would not recommend that just earn like a normal person honest and real just earn a little like we all do and enjoy from it that you can at least earn something.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Easiest way to make BTC is you could offer  sub forum or write to people that could need your skills directly. Joining some signature campaign is the easiest way to make BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: