Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I think one of the easiest way is to join ICOs other than that is doing mining and trading. Also buying btc is one of the easiest and sell it when the price raise so that you will have bigger profit.

Buying BTC should not be considered as a way to make BTC. I mean you will always have the same number of BTC though its value will increase. There is no BTC made in the process. I think OP is interested in free ways to make BTC and I can only think of signature campaigns for this. Here also, only those people should participate who have sufficient time to complete the posting requirements of these campaigns. These campaigns require certain minimum posts and if you fail to do those many pots, all effort will go in vain.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

The easiest way I think to make btc and become part of bitcoin is by joining bounty or signature campaign for there is no money involve to pay in for you to get start.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

The only direct way making btc is mining. If you don't wanna invest on hardware, simply use cloud mining but risky. Have time? Participate in bounty hunter and sell it for btc.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is through joining faucets, it is a reward system in a form of website or an app, that dispenses rewards in the form of satoshi which is a hundreth of a millionth btc for visitors to claim exchange for completing a captcha or task as describe by a website.
balintong15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

the easiest way to make bitcoin is first you should have known how to register to a bitcoin site. then you should know the policies and regulation and start to answering questions then join your account into campaign which is the way to have money.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Start good old mining game...
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

I was shocked when I read that your friend made 1 btc for one day. Is that applicable in this era now? In my opinion, the only way to do that is to scam people. That is something I would never do. If you do all the things here in our forum, I think you can make one BTC but not in one day. You can also try trading if you have a lot of money, there are coins who can increase its value after months of holding it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:23 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is through joining faucets, it is a reward system in a form of website or an app, that dispenses rewards in the form of satoshi which is a hundreth of a millionth btc for visitors to claim exchange for completing a captcha or task as describe by a website.
As for me there is no such easy way to earn bitcoin since all the way needs skills, strategy, time and dedication towards crypto and mostly people who are already experienced in bitcoin earning they already build up a techniques and already identify what is the best strategy for them. Therefore its all depend on every individual of where and what way is easy for them because we are all unique individual.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

i think the easy way is from campaign. because until now i collect it from campaign.
there are many way to earn bitcoin, and every person have their best step to collect it.
trading is risk, but it have high profit i think than the other.
a lot of people will earn bitcoin now, because bitcoin is an asset for us

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

The easiest way to make bitcoins for me is joining in a signature campaign which is the salaries are being distributed every week because in that way you can gain bitcoins that you can use as an capital if you are planning on going to a trading or investment and after that if you think you have gained enough money then you can join in a bounty campaigns because for me it is much more profitable because you can gain money depends on how successfully your campaign is. But you need some gas in order to sell those tokens
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.
the best and easiest way to earn Bitcoins is to accept them as a means of payment. If you have a small business, the integration is done quickly and easily.
Accepting bitcoin as a payment is good source of making bitcoin as a lot of markets are accepting the bitcoin payment in their stores this way they are having a lot of profit every month, bitcoin has a lot of other ways as well, bitcoin is easy to earn using bitcoin investment as every month price of bitcoin use to increase thousands of dollars and it can make you rich enough to buy more bitcoin. If you have no capital to invest then joining the signature campaign will prove beneficial for you, other ways like trading and gambling are good too but they are risky way of earning but profit could be high if you are good trader and gambler.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Making bitcoin nowadays is not easy and you will waste a lot of time to get your bitcoin , my friend. Other way you can just buy it and do what you want.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

Depends of how many money you can afford to invest in it and can you afford risk. But well, there also some ways, where you don't need money to start earning bitoins, such as : providing services for bitcoins or signature campaigns. But if you have at least 0.5 - 1 btc , you can start you own loan service, exhange service, build mini mining farm.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

One of the best way to easy earn to make bitcoin is by gambling. We all know how fast the money in gambling even though this way is not that illegal and goo because it can take away your money in just one snap yet if luck hits you, your income will be doubled and tripled if more good.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:33 PM

For me I think as of now is not easy to get bitcoin. Like in gambling in there you can not sure that you always win and in day trading it's not easy too if you not good to that. Anyway I'm happy in long term so I don't even stress my self to earn easy money.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

I was shocked when I read that your friend made 1 btc for one day. Is that applicable in this era now? In my opinion, the only way to do that is to scam people. That is something I would never do. If you do all the things here in our forum, I think you can make one BTC but not in one day. You can also try trading if you have a lot of money, there are coins who can increase its value after months of holding it.
Indeed in the cryptocurrency market there are many very good investors and they earn more than one BTC in a day is very normal. You can track some individual bitcoin wallets and you can know the number of bitcoin they hold up to over 1k BTC. Anything can happen in this market so try harder to get the results you want.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

There are lot way to get BTC :
-Mining
-Buy BTC
-Open gambling site in BTC
-Offer service in BTC
-Faucet  Tongue
-Signature-Ad Campaign  Grin
-Make some altcoin and dump it when price is high  Tongue

I think impossible to get 1BTC/day expect you have lot money to started

buy is the easiest and fast way to make BTC

Yes, buying is the easiest and fast way to make BTC, but it is for those who are capable to buy, those who have enough money to buy.
Joining bounty campaigns is more applicable for those who can't avail to buy, just like me.😂All you need is time and effort in posting then get paid. So, this the easiest way for me to make BTC.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

I think the easiest way to make BTC is to take part in bounties  Wink

Starting from mining you can get bitcoin every day, not just a few but also some other coins. Currently mining is most concerned about getting bitcoin every day. An easy way to get bitcoin is by purchasing mining tools to mine bitcoin
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

The easiest way to get BTC is for sure collecting rewards from faucets, but it takes a lot of time and usually it is just dust. More profitable is offering your skills as a service, looking for tasks to do or even full time job payable at BTC. Very helpful in this case may be this service:

https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

Good luck!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

the easiest way is to buy with debit card on some well established exchange, but if you lack funds you can join signature campaigns or bounties. One of the possibilities (thou expensive one) is to assemble mining rig (if you can buy electricity cheap). Btc is great asset but pretty much expensive now days.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: