Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:00:55 AM

http://burstcoin.eu/address/5810532812037266198

some address seem to accumulate a lot of burst right now.

What is this exactly?

somebody stealing money using hacked passphrases?

or is it legit?

hah! probably an exchange!

or a pool?

its poloniex address

whats funny is they are using same passpharase for NXT, NHZ and BURST

30 million+ burst for you if you can guess it, just saying

(and a gazillion gazollion NXT too)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:01:51 AM

What is this exactly?

or is it legit?

or a pool?

its poloniex address

That seems like a really bad idea to use the same passphrase.. I know there was talk of a theoretical attack that could cause some problems given this within Nxt..  won't give details publicly but I'm going to contact them about that.

But the point is, I hope that nobody else uses the same passphrase for different coins, especially if they are all forks of the same coin and use the same internal structure for a transaction.. my guess is also that they use the same passphrase for all other coins as well.. which in general seems like a bad idea.. hack one passphrase and you get all of their coins.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:08:32 AM

What is this exactly?

or is it legit?

or a pool?

its poloniex address

That seems like a really bad idea to use the same passphrase.. I know there was talk of a theoretical attack that could cause some problems given this within Nxt..  won't give details publicly but I'm going to contact them about that.

But the point is, I hope that nobody else uses the same passphrase for different coins, especially if they are all forks of the same coin and use the same internal structure for a transaction.. my guess is also that they use the same passphrase for all other coins as well.. which in general seems like a bad idea.. hack one passphrase and you get all of their coins.

cool... lets hack this address! a lot of NXT, BURST and NHZ!
writing openCL RS address bruteforcer...
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:16:20 AM

Hi,

I know it's probably somewhere in the 700+ pages but can any tell me an easy way to send Burst to my wallet with the public key that's required for first time deposits?  I just stupidly transferred a fair amount from Poloniex and lost it!  I've looked around but can't seem to find any exchanges that allow you to include the public key for first transfers.

Also, just plotting 6TB at the moment with plenty of room for expansion.  What is the minimum TB suggested at present to give a good chance of finding blocks?
mczarnek

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:24:35 AM

Hi,

I know it's probably somewhere in the 700+ pages but can any tell me an easy way to send Burst to my wallet with the public key that's required for first time deposits?  I just stupidly transferred a fair amount from Poloniex and lost it!  I've looked around but can't seem to find any exchanges that allow you to include the public key for first transfers.

Also, just plotting 6TB at the moment with plenty of room for expansion.  What is the minimum TB suggested at present to give a good chance of finding blocks?

I'd recommend contacting Poloniex and asking them for advice.  No, can't include the public key in the first transfer, have to make your own first transfer.. I guess from an account of someone else who owns Burst?  Which is indeed an issue if new people can't get involved because they can't transfer Burst into their account directly from the exchange to their wallet.. of course I guess the faucet should be once way to get around that?

My guess would be those burst aren't lost, that transaction just isn't valid and will expire or maybe go through once you unlock your wallet.. after all it was sent to your account, shouldn't be able to be claimed by anyone else or just be lost.. idk the answer to that one though.

Regarding finding blocks, please check out this calculator: https://bchain.info/BURST/tools/calculator

I suspect you'll need to join a pool to actually be able to mine any blocks with 6 TB.  See the first post for information there.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Craige288

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:47:04 AM

Thanks.  I did contact Poloniex support and they said 'Sorry, can't help, transaction already on the blockchain'.

Just tried the faucet and it didn't have any public key entry either.  I'll see if I have any Burst when I get home.  If I do have some does that mean the first deposit is done and I can continue as normal with Poloniex etc?
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:01:04 AM

Thanks.  I did contact Poloniex support and they said 'Sorry, can't help, transaction already on the blockchain'.

Just tried the faucet and it didn't have any public key entry either.  I'll see if I have any Burst when I get home.  If I do have some does that mean the first deposit is done and I can continue as normal with Poloniex etc?

No public key needed for burst.
mczarnek

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:15:20 AM

Oh that's right.. forgot about that. Public key does unlock things but not needed for normal transactions. Nice Smiley

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Irontiga

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:20:17 AM

Uhm...uray?

Notice the confirms vs time?
Craige288

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:20:47 AM

Oh that's right.. forgot about that. Public key does unlock things but not needed for normal transactions. Nice Smiley

OK, so the coin should come through Smiley  Maybe the message should be removed from the Burst Wallet then!
Irontiga

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:21:12 AM

OK, so the coin should come through Smiley  Maybe the message should be removed from the Burst Wallet then!

Yeah, it should Cheesy
Irontiga

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:34:51 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 04:48:32 AM by Irontiga

Uhm...uray?

Notice the confirms vs time?

Erm......20 mins l8r and the top tx. ain't confirming......

EDIT: confirmed Smiley, and all the others showing correct amount of confirms
mczarnek

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:33:15 AM

What is this exactly?

or is it legit?

or a pool?

its poloniex address

cool... lets hack this address! a lot of NXT, BURST and NHZ!
writing openCL RS address bruteforcer...

My bad!  burstcoin cleared this up for me.. Burst does have protection against this.. there were Nxt clones at some point that didn't though Smiley

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
fivebells

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:41:57 AM

The issue is let's say someone started working on a Proof of Work fork.  If they wanted to fake a fork that was 100 blocks long, they would have to remove 50% of the mining power from the main chain to create this fork, this would take 100 blocks to complete however.. by which point in time the network would be 100 blocks into the future, so they'd constantly be playing catch up.

The question is, can you occasionally say fake a fork like this in say 5 minutes with a large enough percentage of network resources that the network accepts and uses to overwrite the 10 confirmations of a blockchain which cheats the system and overrides that calculation?

This is not "Nothing At Stake."  That is an attack which can only work on a Proof of Stake currency (I know NXT has some defense against this.)  The idea is that since the mining process verifying the blockchain only requires a commitment of the currency the blockchain is tracking, it costs you nothing to mine on all current forks, giving a forking attack a substantial advantage.  That can't happen in a mining process which requires an economic commitment external to the blockchain.  Buterin is the guy to read about this.
majere

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:51:20 AM

Yeah, it should Cheesy

Are you sure? I thought that the account is protected only by a 64-bit hash and is mineable until first outgoing transaction is made / public key appears on the network, like in NXT. Then it will become 256-bit hash which cannot be bruteforced in reasonable time. Setting reward recipient is also outgoing transaction btw. AFAIK this was made on purpose to allow retrieving early accounts in NXT. Probably not needed in Burst, but Burst inherited this. So, coins transferred to account without a public key should arrive, but the account should be secured as soon as possible.

This is how I understand it, is it correct?
hvidgaard

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:57:33 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 08:10:04 AM by hvidgaard

Quote from: mczarnek
Also, how much does Burst have to worry about 'Nothing at Stake'?  Basically you can try to mine on every fork you see?  If someone gets over 50% of the storage, then he can create a separate fork with very little effort that looks correct?  There is one way to sort of get around this but it can't be used to prevent new miners joining the network from joining the wrong fork. So, theoretically, given what is currently implemented.
It is no different than any other algorithm that has 50% value to determine the correct fork. If you own >50% of the Network power (or storage here), you can mine your own fork and publish it once it's ahead of the other fork. Nothing can prevent this in a decentralized system of this kind where the "majority" is right.

The issue is let's say someone started working on a Proof of Work fork.  If they wanted to fake a fork that was 100 blocks long, they would have to remove 50% of the mining power from the main chain to create this fork, this would take 100 blocks to complete however.. by which point in time the network would be 100 blocks into the future, so they'd constantly be playing catch up.

The question is, can you occasionally say fake a fork like this in say 5 minutes with a large enough percentage of network resources that the network accepts and uses to overwrite the 10 confirmations of a blockchain which cheats the system and overrides that calculation?
You are correct, a fake fork could be constructed in less time catching up to the current time starting from a block farther back than mining the real one took Considering the reading time for many user's plot files, you could probably construct the fake one in about 1.5 minutes/block. In order to achieve at least the same cumulative difficulty without running into the future(which would cause the chain to get rejected), the fake chain would still have to have a higher hashrate than the real one. In the case of semi-honest miners on both chains, catching up would probably be slower, as miners would be reading different data for each chain, so 3 minutes/block for creating a fake chain would be more likely, making catchup still faster, but not by as much.

Thanks for mentioning this, I'll certainly be keeping it in mind.
Going back in time and try to overwrite the current chain is actually an interesting attack. On my machine I can get get scanning down to 3s/tb, that is 1TiB and an entire machine (but still something we should protect against if possible). That said, you still need significantly more than 50% of the network capacity for this attack to be exploitable at will, so I really do not see this as a problem. Question remains, what is the probability of a successful attack of this kind for 20%-80% of the network capacity, and for 1-100 blocks - that should give us a very good idea of what a "safe" number of confirmations would be.
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:12:05 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 08:26:10 AM by equipoise

Is this a serious bug in the uray's v2 pool code or I just don't understand how it works? Sometimes my current round BEST deadline is counted in the pool as thousands of years, but it's actually a day or 7 hours. If it's an error how it's possible to stay unnoticed for so long. Almost each round I have much better deadline then the pool confirms.

block#32841 s#:2156 bt:3256928 90af85ce164f1b479a8375e2fa314f5ec83b2b7ed1a938596
8caf12672bf9efc
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:58 days 16:01:39 n:8098078
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:21 days 04:00:49 n:10204459
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:12 days 12:01:59 n:8787052
plot read done. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_10000001_952000_8000 = 960000 nonces
submitting nonce 8787052 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
{"result": "success","deadline": 1080119,"targetDeadline": 1080119}
confirmed dl. for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX : 12 days 12:01:59
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:10 days 01:42:09 n:1578278
plot read done. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_8000001_1904000_8000 = 1912000 nonces
submitting nonce 1578278 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
{"result": "success","deadline": 4803144336493,"targetDeadline": 1080119}
No confirm dl. here, so in the pool my Current Round Best Deadline is 12 days instead of 10 days.
plot read done. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_4000001_3624000_8000 = 3632000 nonces
plot read done. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_1_4000000_8000 = 4008000 nonces

EDIT: And if it's actually an error then the pool is getting less blocks then it should. This will give an answer to the question why I'm getting less then 1/2 of what I should get according to the calculator. Are there privileged miners getting twice what they should?

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:15:58 AM

Hi,

Does the Burst calculator (https://bchain.info/BURST/tools/calculator) the correct value ?

I have 10TB of plot files, using the calculator I should earn 4894 BTC per day, my last days was:

2014-11-10 = 3046.74180549 BURST or 0.005 BTC or 1.67 USD or 80 RUR
2014-11-09 = 3568.72379273 BURST or 0.005 BTC or 1.95 USD or 93 RUR
2014-11-08 = 2948.54032659 BURST or 0.004 BTC or 1.61 USD or 77 RUR
2014-11-07 = 1237.77490467 BURST or 0.002 BTC or 0.68 USD or 32 RUR
2014-11-06 = 3209.12890279 BURST or 0.005 BTC or 1.76 USD or 84 RUR
2014-11-05 = 2498.09233920 BURST or 0.004 BTC or 1.37 USD or 65 RUR

where is the problem ?

Thanks

the problem is you see it wrong, its BURST, not BTC

I'm sorry I write wrong thing the calculator for 10TB show me the 4894 BURST not BTC as I wrote.

Why so different from what I earned ?

the average is between 2500-3500 BURST per day instead 4894 ! Is a big difference, Can this depend from USB3 disk and NFS share ?

I have 8TB on 5 USB3 disk (3+3+1+1+0,5TB) and 2.5TB on 2 NAS on NFS share (2+0.5 TB).

Thanks

Fabrizio

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Irontiga

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:25:43 AM

Yeah, it should Cheesy

Are you sure? I thought that the account is protected only by a 64-bit hash and is mineable until first outgoing transaction is made / public key appears on the network, like in NXT. Then it will become 256-bit hash which cannot be bruteforced in reasonable time. Setting reward recipient is also outgoing transaction btw. AFAIK this was made on purpose to allow retrieving early accounts in NXT. Probably not needed in Burst, but Burst inherited this. So, coins transferred to account without a public key should arrive, but the account should be secured as soon as possible.

This is how I understand it, is it correct?

The public key is needed. It's just like old nxt, where u don't need to provide it before ur first outgoing tx. I believe it may be like reserving the rs? Like then the network sees the hash from ur passphrase, and matches it to the rs...and therefore a public key prevented people from opening every account with every possible rs, and then as soon as incoming tx. the accounts gets signed with the hackers passphrase. Not sure tho, not a dev Smiley Just my little conclusion
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:39:19 AM

Is this a serious bug in the uray's v2 pool code or I just don't understand how it works? Sometimes my current round BEST deadline is counted in the pool as thousands of years, but it's actually a day or 7 hours. If it's an error how it's possible to stay unnoticed for so long. Almost each round I have much better deadline then the pool confirms.

block#32841 s#:2156 bt:3256928 90af85ce164f1b479a8375e2fa314f5ec83b2b7ed1a938596
8caf12672bf9efc
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:58 days 16:01:39 n:8098078
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:21 days 04:00:49 n:10204459
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:12 days 12:01:59 n:8787052
submitting nonce 8787052 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
{"result": "success","deadline": 1080119,"targetDeadline": 1080119}
confirmed dl. for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX : 12 days 12:01:59
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:10 days 01:42:09 n:1578278
No confirm dl. here, so in the pool my Current Round Best Deadline is 12 days instead of 10 days.
plot read done. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_4000001_3624000_8000 = 3632000 nonces
plot read done. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX_1_4000000_8000 = 4008000 nonces

EDIT: And if it's actually an error then the pool is getting less blocks then it should. This will give an answer to the question why I'm getting less then 1/2 of what I should get according to the calculator. Are there privileged miners getting twice what they should?
In the current block I have better best dl then the whole pool and it's not counted:

block#32848 s#:427 bt:3941683 db8cbd6f3b4347af33b6c5dbd014e88886b1534c471ba44379
58111360a83697
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:43377706 days 07:34:36 n:10000001
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:30498843 days 14:39:55 n:10000003
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:16280478 days 08:12:47 n:10000004
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:10770849 days 02:47:49 n:10000007
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:3161699 days 08:04:42 n:10000008
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:2639299 days 10:49:14 n:10000025
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:728431 days 11:16:32 n:10000026
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:412278 days 10:25:49 n:10000111
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:82368 days 11:02:34 n:10000160
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:33784 days 04:49:14 n:10000642
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:29179 days 04:12:27 n:10001703
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:27550 days 14:29:12 n:10002832
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:5362 days 14:13:56 n:10002979
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:2021 days 19:42:54 n:10004065
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:955 days 16:41:03 n:8005403
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:35 days 12:32:56 n:4003615
submitting nonce 4003615 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
{"result": "success","deadline": 3069176,"targetDeadline": 3069176}
confirmed dl. for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX : 35 days 12:32:56
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:6 days 09:57:57 n:4534359
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:5 days 03:53:01 n:5097447
submitting nonce 5097447 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
{"result": "success","deadline": 1833348656611,"targetDeadline": 3069176}
submitting nonce 5097447 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:4 days 00:42:39 n:5726669
{"result": "success","deadline": 1833348656611,"targetDeadline": 3069176}
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX dl:0 days 00:26:27 n:5889794
submitting nonce 5889794 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
{"result": "success","deadline": 4318310545714,"targetDeadline": 3069176}
No confirm dl. here, so in the pool my Current Round Best Deadline is 35 days instead of 26 minutes.
submitting nonce 5889794 for XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
{"result": "success","deadline": 4318310545714,"targetDeadline": 3069176}

Pool best deadline is 33+ minutes and I have a 26 minutes share...

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: