Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:54:28 AM

something wrong with Uray US pool. Deadline becomes very high.

I think Uray change the pool now its becomes unstable.

No, I have not noticed a difference

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinDN.com

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

If anyone is interested in buying Burstcoins.com from me, I will transfer immediately for a sum of $150. I am not able to provide maintenance to keep the site up to date, and thus wish to sell it back to somebody in the community.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:14:56 AM

No, I have not noticed a difference

its back to normal now. There is a short period of time (3-5 blocks) where 90% of miner deadline shown on the website is over 1000 years. My miner also submitted very high deadline. But now everything is back to normal.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:26:22 AM

is it better now? made some improvement
yellowduck2

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:07:38 AM

It was fine after a while when i reported the issue but now it's back again. See the pool site right now , most miner over 1000 years
uray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:35:45 AM

It was fine after a while when i reported the issue but now it's back again. See the pool site right now , most miner over 1000 years

ok, it should be fixed now
yellowduck2

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:56:16 AM

U can see the pool urself. http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io

Still over 1000 years. In fact , its over 10,000 years.

Also, u might want to consider shutting down pool 3 since it has less than 100 miner. Ur profit will be better if there were only 2 pool.
yellowduck2

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:02:44 AM

Also, u might want to consider shutting down pool 3 since it has less than 100 miner. Ur profit will be better if there were only 2 pool.

Its back to normal now.

I wonder if your pool profit will increase if your only have 1 pool with good specs.

If u combine all pool into 1 , u can attract more miner than having 3 pool because most miner (like myself) like to join big pool due to stable payout. U should have about 500++ miners if u combine them , making it the biggest burst pool.

It is also easier for u to maintain 1 pool instead of 3
ticote

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:29:55 AM

First at all, sorry for my English, I would try to explain one of the possible solutions to extend BURST to people, because I think than if more people use and mine BURST the future of the coin would be better.

I´m sure that there are millions of computers with a lot (hundreds of Gb) of free HDD space, but they know nothing about BUSRT and the way they can make some money with no extra cost.

If we can make easy to take into production those free Gb and we make a limited campaign for the people to know about it, they will become BURST fans for sure.

Nowadays starting mining it´s very complex, even with the burst.today system. A newbie has to (1) create a account, (2) ask for funds, (3) reassign the reward, (4) plot the files and finally (5) start to mine.

I propose the creation of a webpage to simplify the first three points needed to start mining. This website would have a repository of BURST addresses (previously created, initialized and assigned) would be allocated to people who sign up on it.

With this address and a GUI program that allows them to decide how many free space (perhaps in 1 or 10Gb files), want to use to mine, they can easily start to generate plots and mine with them using a pool in the same webpage used to generate the address.

I kwon that it takes a lot of problems for a pool to have thousands of user, but is we use a different protocol between the pool and the miner (including height and deadline on it), it´s possible to check the submitted nonce in a asynchronous way, allowing much more nonces submissions with no delay.

I´m sure that everything I comment here is not really difficult to be done, and I´m starting in making some changes in Uray´s miner and pool sources, but I´ve been for more than ten years without programming and it become hard to me.

If you like my ideas, I hope so either, I´ve no problem in trying to explain them in depth.
uray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:34:03 AM

Its back to normal now.

I wonder if your pool profit will increase if your only have 1 pool with good specs.

If u combine all pool into 1 , u can attract more miner than having 3 pool because most miner (like myself) like to join big pool due to stable payout. U should have about 500++ miners if u combine them , making it the biggest burst pool.

It is also easier for u to maintain 1 pool instead of 3

i provides 3 pools because each of them has different characteristics :

US Pool : for regular stable payout, but a bit slow in performance due to more miners
SG Pool : almost like solo mining, for miner that own very large capacity, high payout but more variance
EU Pool : for miners who want performance & reliability due to deadline limit

as for profitability, most of them are due to burst price factor, i still have faith in burst value, so lets wait and see

the error you mentioned was not performance issue, its just bug that when new round is triggered, old nonce submission was not cleared in the queue, so the remaining nonces in the queue are checked against new block, hence the large deadline. but it seems to be fixed, i don't see any large deadline so far.
and the performance is quite good, i don't see single nonce submission failed on US and EU Pool, but i still see nonce submission failed on EU, but it could be miner using old miner client (java)

and please note that, if your miners say failed to submit nonce, its because the client does not receive reply from pool for specific timeout period, but the nonce is actually received by pool and added to the share, but when pool want to reply the deadline to client, the connection already closed
uray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:46:08 AM

First at all, sorry for my English, I would try to explain one of the possible solutions to extend BURST to people, because I think than if more people use and mine BURST the future of the coin would be better.

I´m sure that there are millions of computers with a lot (hundreds of Gb) of free HDD space, but they know nothing about BUSRT and the way they can make some money with no extra cost.

If we can make easy to take into production those free Gb and we make a limited campaign for the people to know about it, they will become BURST fans for sure.

Nowadays starting mining it´s very complex, even with the burst.today system. A newbie has to (1) create a account, (2) ask for funds, (3) reassign the reward, (4) plot the files and finally (5) start to mine.

I propose the creation of a webpage to simplify the first three points needed to start mining. This website would have a repository of BURST addresses (previously created, initialized and assigned) would be allocated to people who sign up on it.

With this address and a GUI program that allows them to decide how many free space (perhaps in 1 or 10Gb files), want to use to mine, they can easily start to generate plots and mine with them using a pool in the same webpage used to generate the address.

I kwon that it takes a lot of problems for a pool to have thousands of user, but is we use a different protocol between the pool and the miner (including height and deadline on it), it´s possible to check the submitted nonce in a asynchronous way, allowing much more nonces submissions with no delay.

I´m sure that everything I comment here is not really difficult to be done, and I´m starting in making some changes in Uray´s miner and pool sources, but I´ve been for more than ten years without programming and it become hard to me.

If you like my ideas, I hope so either, I´ve no problem in trying to explain them in depth.

what do you mean by "check the submitted nonce in a asynchronous way" ?

i believe nonce submission is already asynchronous in server side, and also client can add height and deadline during nonce submission, but pool still need to re-check if the submitted nonce is actually result to the deadline as client said.
fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:19:13 AM

Pool going for a quick restart

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
grouper fish

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:40:40 AM

Have been getting the same amount of burst per day for a few weeks now (+/- a few hundred). I´m just being lucky or have the difficulty stabilized?

uray

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:44:08 AM

should we join this : http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

Blocknet using xnode protocol
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:46:35 AM

I think there was a plan for this at some point

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:23:14 AM

uray,
BlockNet has nothing to do with a service type like storeJ???
can you explain better plz?

is seem just a bundle of servicer for coins who share the Protocol...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:07:44 AM

uray,
BlockNet has nothing to do with a service type like storeJ???
can you explain better plz?

is seem just a bundle of servicer for coins who share the Protocol...

Ach forget the XC PR stunt. They don't have anything better to do than cloning other big coins ideas and claiming reinvent all themselves. They cloned all the ideas from Darkcoin before, and now SuperNET. They just trying to pump their coin as high as possible to dump on other naive investors.

ticote

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:15:34 AM

what do you mean by "check the submitted nonce in a asynchronous way" ?

i believe nonce submission is already asynchronous in server side, and also client can add height and deadline during nonce submission, but pool still need to re-check if the submitted nonce is actually result to the deadline as client said.

I mean that you can recieve the nonce submision and append it to a file with all the nonces recieved, sending as a response just that you recieve it not the deadline you calculate. In the background you check the smalest deadline nonce (not checked) you have recieved, and could later check all of them. In this way, the miners recieve the answer of they submitted nonces quickly (I got, sometimes, more of 20 seconds in my responses), because you don´t have to make any complex calculation prior to respond them. After the first seconds, when miners throw most of the submision, you can quietly check the rest of the submisions. (At the end you make less checkings because you only check the smallest of every miner)
Avaahnaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:30:56 PM

SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:57:41 PM

Burst forum.com is a well designed, awesome forum. Really intelligent people there willing and friendly to help. We are for the betterment of burst as a whole. Let's do it.  Wink

Pardon my phone spelling... Ffs.

I know burstforum is very dedicated and hard working group, but it is time to step it up and create a PR team and/or find a professional promoter with good credentials.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: