Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:16:15 AM

getting very good payout @ http://cryptomining.farm i suggest u guys check it out. I have been mining there for many weeks.

OR,

500 miners and he bribes people with his hash assets money....the asset without buy support, and a rip off price... there will never be roi.

Then when all investors find out they *try* to sell, but can't, cause the money diappeared, and the pool dies.

Sorry, but i feel sorry for investors

I am talking about the pool. Not asset.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:20:49 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 07:31:10 AM by Irontiga

getting very good payout @ http://cryptomining.farm i suggest u guys check it out. I have been mining there for many weeks.

OR,

500 miners and he bribes people with his hash assets money....the asset without buy support, and a rip off price... there will never be roi.

Then when all investors find out they *try* to sell, but can't, cause the money diappeared, and the pool dies.

I don't support a pool with that kind of asset. Gives burst a bad name.
yellowduck2

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:34:17 AM

Well, I am not as noble as you. I am just a miner and i look for best profit. So far , http://cryptomining.farm is giving me good payout. I was previously mining @ Uray pool and it was very good until he make some changes many weeks back and the payout suck big time , forces me to change pool. That's the good thing about mining, I don't own any asset and i can move anywhere i want anytime and i don't lose any money moving from pool to pool. In fact, i make more by moving because i only move if current pool is not good.
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:26:17 AM

i will give the pool from cryptomining now a try.

My Stats at the moment

30TB Plots, all Optimized.

24h on Uray US pool: 7800 Burst
24h on Urays SG poll: 6200 Burst

now just switched to cryptomining. more tomorrow.
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:38:41 AM

Hi,

I know it's probably somewhere in the 700+ pages but can any tell me an easy way to send Burst to my wallet with the public key that's required for first time deposits?  I just stupidly transferred a fair amount from Poloniex and lost it!  I've looked around but can't seem to find any exchanges that allow you to include the public key for first transfers.

Also, just plotting 6TB at the moment with plenty of room for expansion.  What is the minimum TB suggested at present to give a good chance of finding blocks?

Come join us at http://burst.ga ! Smiley

I've setup for your site and I think it's working but where your instructions say wait for 4 blocks to confirm I have a webpage up http://localhost:8125/burst with a long line of text and that's it.  Will more lines appear with each block or have I done something wrong?

That's correct, it means your submission went through, now just wait for the four confirms and you're good to go! Send me your burst address and I will give you the 1500 burst I was giving to newcomers a while back Smiley

Thanks! BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B . It seems to be working the same signature as shown on your site so I guess all good.

Any way of checking my setup now it's been connected for some time?  Seems every time it submits shares I get an error submitting nonce or the standard error reading file which I would expect as I'm still plotting.  Are there any shares that have been submitted at all yet?  I can't see my address on burst.ga
Assuming you're trying to mine with that same address( BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B ) your reward recipient is not set. That's why you're getting the submitting nonce errors. The reward assignment will show up in your wallet as a transaction for 0 burst with a 1 burst fee after it has been set.

This is the two lines that appeared in my wallet when I set the reward assignment as per the site instructions :-

I'd also like to add that I can't seem to obtain a public key for my wallet.  I've tried sending messages, buying an alias and sending money but everything seems to take 1 burst and sits there with no confirms.  Also when I buy an alias it appears for a couple of seconds and then goes back to 'No aliases yet, register one!'

Did I need to start re-plotting again once I joined the pool as I was already plotting for my wallet?

The / at the end indicates that it hasn't been included in a block yet. Does the peers tab show you are connected to the network? What is the most recent block you see, and what wallet version are you using?

Lots of peers, Block 33217 and version 1.1.5
The only thing I can think of is if there is some transaction your client has which isn't validating for other users, so when you try to broadcast it, all your transactions are getting rejected, and your client temporarily blacklisted. First check if your clock is set correctly. If it is set too far in the future, it could cause this situation. If your clock is fine, try clearing unconfirmed transactions. There are 2 ways of doing this. The easy way is close the client, delete the burst_db folder, reopen it, and by the time it finishes syncing again the blacklisting will have worn off and you can try it again. The harder(but faster) way is to edit the .conf file in the /conf folder, setting "nxt.enableDebugAPI=true", restart the client, go to http://127.0.0.1:8125/test?requestTag=DEBUG in your web browser, click clearUnconfirmedTransactions, then submit. Wait at least 10 minute(for blacklisting to expire), then try the reward assignment again. Alternatively, this might fix itself if you wait long enough since the transactions will expire and disappear if they don't get into a block.

Awesome! I got blacklisted Smiley  OK, I've gone the easy way and it's all fired up again and downloading the blockchain.  Fingers crossed.  I'll report back.

OK, blockchain downloaded again and my coins are back Smiley  Problem though... I've set the reward recipient again to BURST-7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U and it's just sitting there with a '/' under confirms again.  Could I still be blacklisted?  Should I give up on this wallet and start another, possibly loosing my coins because I can't get them out?  I'd have to delete my plot files and start again but good opportunity to use a faster plotter.

This is really looking like a clock issue then. Check to make sure your clock is set up with the correct time zone. If you are in an area that does DST, make sure that is set correctly. Manually force your computer to sync the time from the internet. On windows this is change time and date settings-> internet time -> change settings -> update now

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
yellowduck2

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:00:43 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 10:11:30 AM by yellowduck2

it seems like burst price movement is following bitcoin price movement.

If bitcoin goes to 600 i am sure burst will follow.

Or perhaps burst developer announce a new killer feature for burst before bitcoin reaches 600 ?
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:19:37 AM

uray can you do something with EU pool? Is unreachable another time today.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bloodDiamond

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:44:18 AM

i will give the pool from cryptomining now a try.

My Stats at the moment

30TB Plots, all Optimized.

24h on Uray US pool: 7800 Burst
24h on Urays SG poll: 6200 Burst

now just switched to cryptomining. more tomorrow.

in the last few days profits are falling on uray SG ..
i do not know why...
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:16:58 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 12:36:23 PM by Craige288

Hi,

I know it's probably somewhere in the 700+ pages but can any tell me an easy way to send Burst to my wallet with the public key that's required for first time deposits?  I just stupidly transferred a fair amount from Poloniex and lost it!  I've looked around but can't seem to find any exchanges that allow you to include the public key for first transfers.

Also, just plotting 6TB at the moment with plenty of room for expansion.  What is the minimum TB suggested at present to give a good chance of finding blocks?

Come join us at http://burst.ga ! Smiley

I've setup for your site and I think it's working but where your instructions say wait for 4 blocks to confirm I have a webpage up http://localhost:8125/burst with a long line of text and that's it.  Will more lines appear with each block or have I done something wrong?

That's correct, it means your submission went through, now just wait for the four confirms and you're good to go! Send me your burst address and I will give you the 1500 burst I was giving to newcomers a while back Smiley

Thanks! BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B . It seems to be working the same signature as shown on your site so I guess all good.

Any way of checking my setup now it's been connected for some time?  Seems every time it submits shares I get an error submitting nonce or the standard error reading file which I would expect as I'm still plotting.  Are there any shares that have been submitted at all yet?  I can't see my address on burst.ga
Assuming you're trying to mine with that same address( BURST-JKNG-PNZA-SSTY-46H3B ) your reward recipient is not set. That's why you're getting the submitting nonce errors. The reward assignment will show up in your wallet as a transaction for 0 burst with a 1 burst fee after it has been set.

This is the two lines that appeared in my wallet when I set the reward assignment as per the site instructions :-

I'd also like to add that I can't seem to obtain a public key for my wallet.  I've tried sending messages, buying an alias and sending money but everything seems to take 1 burst and sits there with no confirms.  Also when I buy an alias it appears for a couple of seconds and then goes back to 'No aliases yet, register one!'

Did I need to start re-plotting again once I joined the pool as I was already plotting for my wallet?

The / at the end indicates that it hasn't been included in a block yet. Does the peers tab show you are connected to the network? What is the most recent block you see, and what wallet version are you using?

Lots of peers, Block 33217 and version 1.1.5
The only thing I can think of is if there is some transaction your client has which isn't validating for other users, so when you try to broadcast it, all your transactions are getting rejected, and your client temporarily blacklisted. First check if your clock is set correctly. If it is set too far in the future, it could cause this situation. If your clock is fine, try clearing unconfirmed transactions. There are 2 ways of doing this. The easy way is close the client, delete the burst_db folder, reopen it, and by the time it finishes syncing again the blacklisting will have worn off and you can try it again. The harder(but faster) way is to edit the .conf file in the /conf folder, setting "nxt.enableDebugAPI=true", restart the client, go to http://127.0.0.1:8125/test?requestTag=DEBUG in your web browser, click clearUnconfirmedTransactions, then submit. Wait at least 10 minute(for blacklisting to expire), then try the reward assignment again. Alternatively, this might fix itself if you wait long enough since the transactions will expire and disappear if they don't get into a block.

Awesome! I got blacklisted Smiley  OK, I've gone the easy way and it's all fired up again and downloading the blockchain.  Fingers crossed.  I'll report back.

OK, blockchain downloaded again and my coins are back Smiley  Problem though... I've set the reward recipient again to BURST-7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U and it's just sitting there with a '/' under confirms again.  Could I still be blacklisted?  Should I give up on this wallet and start another, possibly loosing my coins because I can't get them out?  I'd have to delete my plot files and start again but good opportunity to use a faster plotter.

This is really looking like a clock issue then. Check to make sure your clock is set up with the correct time zone. If you are in an area that does DST, make sure that is set correctly. Manually force your computer to sync the time from the internet. On windows this is change time and date settings-> internet time -> change settings -> update now

OMG you are right!  It was set for USA PST and I'm in Australia and the time was 1 hour out.  After setting the time and zone correctly it all works but unfortunately I find that someone has stolen my coin from the wallet!!
I really don't know why the wallet doesn't have better security like Google Authenticator or something. I'm not the only one I've heard about having coins stolen.  I'm gonna start a new wallet with 256+ character passphrase now cos it's my best bet to ensure it's secure.  Great coin but it needs better security!  If you actually look at the account that took my coins there are many payments to it that I can guarantee are all stolen coins so it's pretty wide spread.

Thanks for your help though.  Much appreciated and I'm excited about the potential.

xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:47:35 PM

\Cut for length

OMG you are right!  It was set for USA PST and I'm in Australia and the time was 1 hour out.  After setting the time and zone correctly it all works but unfortunately I find that someone has stolen my coin from the wallet!!
I really don't know why the wallet doesn't have better security like Google Authenticator or something. I'm not the only one I've heard about having coins stolen.  I'm gonna start a new wallet with 256+ character passphrase now cos it's my best bet to ensure it's secure.  Great coin but it needs better security!  If you actually look at the account that took my coins there are many payments to it that I can guarantee are all stolen coins so it's pretty wide spread.

Thanks for your help though.  Much appreciated and I'm excited about the potential.

Sorry to hear about the hack mate, this is a brainwallet so a good passphrase is of the essence.

What I would suggest, at least as an interim measure, is to add various other lesser known languages to the random passphrase generator.

It won't fix all the issues, but would provide a bit better protection against dictionary attacks.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:26:58 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 01:49:36 PM by Craige288

\Cut for length

I really don't know why the wallet doesn't have better security like Google Authenticator or something. I'm not the only one I've heard about having coins stolen.  I'm gonna start a new wallet with 256+ character passphrase now cos it's my best bet to ensure it's secure.  Great coin but it needs better security!  If you actually look at the account that took my coins there are many payments to it that I can guarantee are all stolen coins so it's pretty wide spread.

Sorry to hear about the hack mate, this is a brainwallet so a good passphrase is of the essence.

What I would suggest, at least as an interim measure, is to add various other lesser known languages to the random passphrase generator.

It won't fix all the issues, but would provide a bit better protection against dictionary attacks.

I've just hammered the keyboard with random shift key presses and generated a very long string of characters that can't possibly be related to any language Smiley  That should do it LOL
belmonty

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:29:32 PM

File storage(disclaimer: still figuring out a good way to do this. this will take a while.)

Forgive my ignorance because I'm new to burst, but can you use the coin to store files yet?
xizmax

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:34:22 PM

File storage(disclaimer: still figuring out a good way to do this. this will take a while.)

Forgive my ignorance because I'm new to burst, but can you use the coin to store files yet?

Not as of yet

xizmax

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:36:20 PM

\Cut for length

I've just hammered the keyboard with random shift key presses and generated a very long sting of characters that can't possibly be related to any language Smiley  That should do it LOL

My bad, I presumed you used the random passphrase generator.

If you reasonably think you didnt get bruteforced, perhaps a check for loggers is in order. I certainly hope that the attacker hasnt fount an unknown exploit

bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:38:20 PM

wow, now we reached 20 minutes with no block found... record?
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 03:52:29 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

The pool is now fully redundant, fully secure, and hosted on dedicated hardware VMWare ESXi in a really nice data center with a connection that tested at 500Mbit Smiley

http://burst.ga is going to rise again to become the top 3 pools like it used to be!

After many issues, I finally decided that I was done with having issues, and now we're setup in such a way that there should NEVER be another second of miner downtime!

We have 3 servers actively working for our project, and one that could be activated if need arises!

We are THE ONLY FAILOVER POOL!

The way we're setup, we have a balancer server that the miners connect to, the miners never have to change their IP address, which means NO MORE HAVING TO RESTART YOUR MINERS IF THERE IS A POOL ISSUE AND FAILOVER!

The balancer server routes the requests to the main pool, or if the main pool doesn't respond, it automatically routes the request to the backup pool, and no changes or restarts are required from the miner, because he's still pointing to the same IP as he was!

I am also going to re-activate a new giveaway, in order to get my previous people back, and get new miners on the pool!

Alright, the giveaway is as follows...

The next 25 people that join the pool, and provide me your burst address in a PM, and I see your address in stats on my pool, I will immediately send you 1,500 BURST!

Not only that, if you can prove that you have over 10TB (with screenshots just like my previous giveaway) I will give you another bonus of 8,000 BURST (split into two payments, one right away when I see you in stats, another a week later if you're still on the pool!)

This time should be the last time I have to do stuff like this, then after that all of our benefits, the failover, and all of the assets we will introduce, and have already introduced, will speak for themselves! So get at this giveaway while you can!

Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
FakeAccount

Activity: 248

I'm not real

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:06:29 PM

one feature that has some long term implications for burst is dynamic plots.  lets say I have a 1TB HDD.  i'd like to be able to say use 90% of available space for a plot file, so that as I use up my disk for personal needs, the plot dynamically backs off.  the disk space will never be "wasted" and it can mine it a little bit against a pool.  this would put burst on most disks out there.  there's far more unused storage on people's C drive than on extra purchased disks.  then as crypto currencies become common place, it's not far fetched to imagine burst shipping pre-installed on consumer PCs, laptops and other devices etc.

I agree this is an excellent idea.

Couple issues, would the company selling the hard drive have to know the private key, in order to generate the public key used for generating the plot file?

Something I'd like to see is what percentage of the CPU would Burst be using to process transactions and check blocks and that kind of thing?

For that matter, maybe there could even be a specific chip in a computer dedicate to processing the blockchain, separate from the CPU and graphics card.  Would only really work in non-ASIC cryptos in my opinion.. which makes Burst perfect, especially with a dynamic plot as you are suggesting.
i think the owner could initialize it using their keys, like an initial "formatting" but to create a dynamic plot.  then software/driver handles re-sizing as needed.  maybe CPU utilization can be offloaded on a chip that is already on the hdd or a card attached to PCI/USB bus (if fast enough). but offloading is less important as mining could be also set to happen when system is idling.  when user starts utilizing their device, mining priority gets reduced.
FakeAccount

Activity: 248

I'm not real

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:10:42 PM

wow, now we reached 20 minutes with no block found... record?
i've watched too many 5-10 min deadlines produced and beaten but not during a long block LOL
majere

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:35:32 PM

I've just hammered the keyboard with random shift key presses and generated a very long string of characters that can't possibly be related to any language Smiley  That should do it LOL

Alas, some miners don't escape the passhprase properly when solo-mining. I've runned into this when my passphrase contained some garbage chars. This can be easily patched though.

Btw, until at least one outgoing transaction is made, wallet is mineable! Don't send money to newly created wallet.
What was your previous passphrase btw?
koko2530

Activity: 397

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

OR,

my pool never dies
- some client has order my cloud mining contract 60tb+ today(wait for plots file)
- i have contract with 15+ clients for 6 Month / 1 Year
- i have money to pay ISP

Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: