Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
urdubit

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:05:20 AM

how do you update I have been out of the loop. I had version 1.0.0 I overwrote the files in that wallet with the ones in 1.1.5 but now when I enter the pass phrase it doesnt do anything just removes the phrase and asks me to enter it without any error. I tried to start the new wallet and generate a new wallet id and after creating the passphrase it asks me to reenter the phrase but when I do it and hit the arrow it removes it from there and asks me to re-enter it. I am copy pasting this so it cant be wrong.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:04:03 AM

Hey all,

I was thinking about changing to solo mining for a while to see if there is an improvement or not compared to mining on a pool.
I am currently using Urays miner on his US pool.

I thought is was possible to solo mine using this miner, but I am uncertain of how to proceed. Obviously I need to change the http://127.0.0.1:8125/rewardassignment.html to my address. But can I just point the miner to localhost and start mining or are further steps required?

Do any of you users use Urays miner for solo mining and have a working config-file that you would be willing to share?

Should I perhaps use another miner that is better for solo mining, any suggestions?
You need to download pocminer v1 from op.And you need to put your passphrase in passphrases.txt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@echo off
cls
:start
java -Xmx750m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner mine "http://127.0.0.1:8125"%*

goto start
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your rewardassignment is changed to your account,you will be able to mine solo after 4 confirmations.And if you will put the code above to your run_mine.bat,your miner will starts automaticaly if crash.

I switched to solo mining two months ago,and will never mine for pool again...May be If I will not be able to find block in two weeks,then I will switch to pool.

Happy mining Wink

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Trollollo

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:49:32 AM

how do you update I have been out of the loop. I had version 1.0.0 I overwrote the files in that wallet with the ones in 1.1.5 but now when I enter the pass phrase it doesnt do anything just removes the phrase and asks me to enter it without any error. I tried to start the new wallet and generate a new wallet id and after creating the passphrase it asks me to reenter the phrase but when I do it and hit the arrow it removes it from there and asks me to re-enter it. I am copy pasting this so it cant be wrong.
Just try to download 1.1.5 version and move your burst_db folder from old version to your new 1.1.5 folder and you should be ok.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

Hey all,

I was thinking about changing to solo mining for a while to see if there is an improvement or not compared to mining on a pool.

I thought is was possible to solo mine using this miner, but I am uncertain of how to proceed. Obviously I need to change the http://127.0.0.1:8125/rewardassignment.html to my address. But can I just point the miner to localhost and start mining or are further steps required?

Do any of you users use Urays miner for solo mining and have a working config-file that you would be willing to share?

Should I perhaps use another miner that is better for solo mining, any suggestions?
You need to download pocminer v1 from op.And you need to put your passphrase in passphrases.txt
@echo off
cls
java -Xmx750m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner mine "http://127.0.0.1:8125"%*

goto start
If your rewardassignment is changed to your account,you will be able to mine solo after 4 confirmations.And if you will put the code above to your run_mine.bat,your miner will starts automaticaly if crash.

I switched to solo mining two months ago,and will never mine for pool again...May be If I will not be able to find block in two weeks,then I will switch to pool.

Happy mining Wink

how many tb do you have?
Pilotseye

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:28:22 PM

Yes, why not? Maybe we will not be able to buy large quantities but will serve to buy and hold. At the end you should not invest money or bitcoin but occasionally do a roll, if we were many in however we will be able to buy constantly a decent amount of Burst to be removed from the market and to be destroyed if exist a burn address.
If you want read the original messagge, you can find it here [url removed]

because it the only one profiting from this spam links are you and not the BURST community  Angry
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

How much disk space did BURST take in the top moment?

check it here

http://burstcoin.eu/charts/estimated-network-size

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:33:32 PM

whit transactions/Day we are come back at the beginning of september..

almost 3 months ago!!!

and total amount transactions/day is going down too!!!

any ideas about it???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Trollollo

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:50:28 PM

Hey all,

@echo off
cls

goto start

Happy mining Wink

how many tb do you have?

16 TB and I finf about 0.8-0.9 blocks each day

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
steeveGrube

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:56:26 PM

Hey all,

@echo off
cls

goto start

Happy mining Wink

how many tb do you have?

i have 12tb.

averaging your setup you are doing 500burst/TB/day...

my perfo are worst...

can you tell me which miner are you using, staggersize and pool?

thank you very much for sharing info
Trollollo

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:00:27 PM

whit transactions/Day we are come back at the beginning of september..

almost 3 months ago!!!

and total amount transactions/day is going down too!!!

any ideas about it???

Block reward is reducing,and if you will look in orders on exchanges,you will see,what at this point not lot of users wanna sell their burst.All smart users keep their burst in wallets,because burst will be new bitcoin,because after some time we will see big data centrs,what will mine burst,and diff will pump up with prices.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Trollollo

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:03:18 PM

Hey all,

@echo off
cls

goto start

Happy mining Wink

how many tb do you have?

i have 12tb.

averaging your setup you are doing 500burst/TB/day...

my perfo are worst...

can you tell me which miner are you using, staggersize and pool?

thank you very much for sharing info
My stagger is 4000,because I use windows and don't have much ram.I use dev's pocminer v1 and I mine only solo.
If you will switch to solo,and wait one weak,you will see much better results instead of pool mining. Wink

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
TetraHect0rCannabinol

Activity: 101

Twitter -> @z0rius

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 05:12:19 PM

Can someon think about burst-coin casino? I really want play texas holdem poker for burst Smiley

i will like something like plinko game or Spin game...

i would like to try to implement this..
but i need some help on how to implement ingoing/outgoing transaction...

where can i found some documentation about it???

The Api is almost identical (minus a few calls plus the rewardassignment) to the nxt one, so look here for the documention : http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Nxt_API

if you use the search on that wiki, search "nxt api" and it will appear in a few other languages other than english, secondly to test these calls on a wallet (you have on your pc) use the api test page like so :

http://127.0.0.1:8125/test

this will show all the api functions the wallet can do, some of the calls require a post request over a get so here are some functions in php I have used :

Code:
<?php
function json_http_get_curl($url) {

$ch curl_init();

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_HTTPHEADERS, array('Content-Type: application/json'));

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_URL$url);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER1);

$r curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);
    return 
json_decode($rtrue);
}
function 
json_http_post_curl($url) {

$ch curl_init();

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_HTTPHEADERS, array('Content-Type: application/json'));

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_URL$url);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER1);

curl_setopt($chCURLOPT_POST1);

$r curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);
    return 
json_decode($rtrue);
}
function 
json_http_get($url) {

$r file_get_contents($url);
    return 
json_decode($rtrue);
}

$buf = array();
$buf[0] = json_http_get_curl('http://127.0.0.1:8125/burst?requestType=getMiningInfo');
$buf[1] = json_http_get('http://127.0.0.1:8125/burst?requestType=getMiningInfo');
$buf[2] = json_http_post_curl('http://127.0.0.1:8125/burst?requestType=getAccount&accountid=ACCOUNT_ID'); // replace account_id with numerical id.

var_dump($buf);

unset(
$buf);
exit();
?>

Hope that helps anyone Smiley

*Grabs a bottle of Whiskey* - Its official, Im crazyer than crazy, I Am Hect0r Baby Cheesy
roccia

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:13:09 PM

Yes, why not? Maybe we will not be able to buy large quantities but will serve to buy and hold. At the end you should not invest money or bitcoin but occasionally do a roll, if we were many in however we will be able to buy constantly a decent amount of Burst to be removed from the market and to be destroyed if exist a burn address.

because it the only one profiting from this spam links are you and not the BURST community  Angry

So you think I'm doing all this to be able to earn a few cents of bitcoin? Seriously? Would not it have been easier to create some project similar to the existing ones, ask for funds and then disappear? But I'm here to waste my time responding to you to be able to earn 0.0001BTC per day (I am optimistic). A genius!
I have already invested in the project of Nevril (BLTPS project) by buying shares  and also buying and holding over a million Burst (when it was worth 50 satoshi) without speculation.  When some users needed help, both on this forum that the official, I always helped.

So you are free to not want to join to my initiative but please do not come and tell me that I do it to earn! For now I'm just spending my time and my bitcoin.

If you want to do something useful and not make me rich vote here  https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/    (Link ref free  Roll Eyes   )

That said, I thank those who have decided to participate and next Sunday we make the first purchase: D

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English
Pilotseye

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:31:27 PM

because it the only one profiting from this spam links are you and not the BURST community  Angry

So you think I'm doing all this to be able to earn a few cents of bitcoin? Seriously? YES Would not it have been easier to create some project similar to the existing ones, ask for funds and then disappear? But I'm here to waste my time responding to you to be able to earn 0.0001BTC per day (I am optimistic). A genius! feel free to not waste your time with BURST
I have already invested in the project of Nevril (BLTPS project) by buying shares  and also buying and holding over a million Burst (when it was worth 50 satoshi) without speculation.  When some users needed help, both on this forum that the official, I always helped.

So you are free to not want to join to my initiative but please do not come and tell me that I do it to earn! For now I'm just spending my time and my bitcoin. I invested already in BURST before people like you even knew BURST existed

If you want to do something useful and not make me rich vote here  https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/    (Link ref free  Roll Eyes   ) thanks I am doing more useful things already Wink

That said, I thank those who have decided to participate and next Sunday we make the first purchase: D

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English

zlatanBorec

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:32:30 PM

uray...

a lot of problem on SG pool!!!

any ETA to restart it??

thanks
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:54:51 PM

Ok. uray pools is totally unreliable. I left to other pool.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Nevril

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:07:52 PM

Great News!
Thanks to this week reinvestment and a big discount AizenSou gave us on brand new qASICs, the goal which was of 450 shares has been lowered to 405, reached, and new qASICs have been bought!
Check out the news quoted from the official BLTPS project thread:

Quote from: BLTPS Cloud Mining Journal
2760 brand new qASICs have been bought for 2.35 BTC only! (Split in two transactions: 1.9999 - 0.3501)
Litecoin mining difficulty has increased by 10% during the last week, so we thought that saving another 20% over our first purchase was a good way to answer back.
Shares were bought directly from AizenSou which is revealing himself a valuable partner and I'd like to renew my thanks to him.
Summing up, we now have 4500 qASICs to sustain Burst value with a total expense of 4.31 BTC.

In the "BLTPS Cloud Mining Journal" section you'll find all the proofs and links to the transactions as usual.

The new goal has been fixed to 650 BLTPS sold shares.

I'd really like this project to go way further. Many investors have joined recently (expect a new list by update 1.1.4 or 1.1.5 at most) and opportunities to thank them are never enough.
But we still need more: the more the investments, the better BLTPS project can help Burst grow!

Burst Long Term Price Support project
(BLTPS)

Investment Status
Share value: 0.01 BTC - Sold Shares: 405 - Next goal: 650 405 250
Booked Shares (waiting for payment): 60
Hashrate supporting Burst: 450 MH/s (LTC)
m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 10:50:50 PM

Block reward is reducing,and if you will look in orders on exchanges,you will see,what at this point not lot of users wanna sell their burst.All smart users keep their burst in wallets,because burst will be new bitcoin,because after some time we will see big data centrs,what will mine burst,and diff will pump up with prices.

You are almost correct on your logic.
However....
Burst's halving is too fast and abrupt. We are risking the block reward being too small even before the coin is known and accepted.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:47:04 AM

You are almost correct on your logic.
However....
Burst's halving is too fast and abrupt. We are risking the block reward being too small even before the coin is known and accepted.

well, it will be true if its 1-2 years ago. Since the introduction of black coin (where POS coin became popular) , most people hope block reward goes down as soon as possible if not get cut to zero in a heart beat.

i can also say if halving is too long the price support cannot last until it's known and accepted. Meaning buyer run dry because reward remains high for too long. Halving in 14 months is not too fast IMO.

It's just about right. If u look at other clone / scam coin, those are fast halving.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 01:53:23 AM

Ok. uray pools is totally unreliable. I left to other pool.

Feel free to join us again at http://burst.ga if you haven't already. We're doing very well and haven't had a single second of downtime in a very long time. Our failover setup is working nicely, but we haven't even needed it, the main server has had zero issues. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: