Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:24:26 PM

at the http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/ pool i alway get failed to submit nonce is thie normal ??
plotting is already done.

It was doing that to me as well. i switched back to the devs V2 pool. I think the new pool is getting overloaded.

i will check the issue, does anyone have network issue too ?

I'm a little confused about how your pool works. If it gives you some credit for every deadline(although not much for bad deadlines), why wouldn't a user just spam every single nonce they have stored(or even ones they don't), since they'll get some credit for each one?

Also, why is your min payout so low? Fast payouts may be nice, but considering the 1 transaction fee, some of your users are losing almost 10% on the fee.

it gives credit for account best deadline for current round only, if you send nonce with deadline 1000, then later you send nonce with deadline 9999 only share with deadline 1000 is counted, but if miner have not send any deadline in the current round, any deadline is accepted as long as wallet confirm that nonce is valid. as for next round, share value is added up

yup, thats bad for low share users, my plan is to add miner option, using secretPhrase field on submitNonce, so user can specify how much minimum payout they want
CryptoSurfer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:24:54 PM

Hey everyone

I've been out of the loop for a while here. Can you guys fill me in on what's been happening recently with regards to development? From what I gather over the last few posts, community devs have step forward to help with develpment, am I correct?

Check out the FB page of BURST.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BurstCoin/381160565364801
AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:29:26 PM

Hey guys. I have received 45k BURST so far for the multipool.

For those wondering how I lost my coin.... Well... I was using my touchscreen phone and the screen misclicked sell on an order at 300 sats. Since CCEX has no damn second confirmation... It dumped them between 450-500 sats, even after holding them from 160 to 1200 and all the way back down.

I'm very upset about it. But I will remain active in the community, at least until I can get your multipool up. I would like to buy back in, but it will be hard to get over a mil at 480ish sats...

So anyway, I would like to get the remaining 15k before letting the multipool guy go to town. I offered 5k of my own coin which I will have to buy on the exchange for now =\

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:45:01 PM

For those wondering how I lost my coin.... Well... I was using my touchscreen phone and the screen misclicked sell on an order at 300 sats. Since CCEX has no damn second confirmation... It dumped them between 450-500 sats, even after holding them from 160 to 1200 and all the way back down.

I'm very upset about it. But I will remain active in the community, at least until I can get your multipool up. I would like to buy back in, but it will be hard to get over a mil at 480ish sats...

So anyway, I would like to get the remaining 15k before letting the multipool guy go to town. I offered 5k of my own coin which I will have to buy on the exchange for now =\

Like I said, I will send you 5k to help you get started again, and you can use it how you please, what address should I send it to?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:48:00 PM

at the http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/ pool i alway get failed to submit nonce is thie normal ??

It was doing that to me as well. i switched back to the devs V2 pool. I think the new pool is getting overloaded.

i got the same problem.

However, it seems that i am able to see submitted share on website although it says failed to submit nonce
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:51:56 PM

I'm a little confused about how your pool works. If it gives you some credit for every deadline(although not much for bad deadlines), why wouldn't a user just spam every single nonce they have stored(or even ones they don't), since they'll get some credit for each one?

Also, why is your min payout so low? Fast payouts may be nice, but considering the 1 transaction fee, some of your users are losing almost 10% on the fee.

it gives credit for account best deadline for current round only, if you send nonce with deadline 1000, then later you send nonce with deadline 9999 only share with deadline 1000 is counted, but if miner have not send any deadline in the current round, any deadline is accepted as long as wallet confirm that nonce is valid. as for next round, share value is added up

yup, thats bad for low share users, my plan is to add miner option, using secretPhrase field on submitNonce, so user can specify how much minimum payout they want

I was actually thinking it was bad for high share users also, as they are more likely to have multiple low deadlines, and would only get credit for one of them.

So is that one deadline per address? One might be able to spam it profitably still by submitting a pile of nonces each for 1000 addresses.

15k sent.

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
dcct

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:56:56 PM

I'm afraid I was the lucky one buying them..

Just sent you 5k (address in your signature)
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:04:09 AM

well, I just tried to use http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/ but it always gives me an error:

Code:
{"errorCode":5,"errorDescription":"Unknown account"}

I tried solomining for the last day with 50GB but I think I found nothing so far ^^

I can't even tell if my wallet (BURST-USY2-4MQV-KUVN-DLHX2) is working Tongue

anyone? I used 10745596296835956940 as recipient as written here: http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/howto.html

burstcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:07:06 AM

well, I just tried to use http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/ but it always gives me an error:

Code:

I tried solomining for the last day with 50GB but I think I found nothing so far ^^

I can't even tell if my wallet (BURST-USY2-4MQV-KUVN-DLHX2) is working Tongue

anyone? I used 10745596296835956940 as recipient as written here: http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/howto.html
Unknown account is not a problem with recipient, it's that the given passphrase does not correspond with an account that has ever held funds. If you should have some burst, re-check your passphrase, if you don't, we can donate you a few coins so you can pay the fee.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:07:26 AM

Send to the address in your signature?
AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:16:25 AM

Like I said, I will send you 5k to help you get started again, and you can use it how you please, what address should I send it to?

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. If you could send it to the same address as multipool, that would be great, since I promised 5k of my own funds. That way I won't have to buy it, and I'll be passing along your generosity! =)

AnonymousEconomist

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:18:21 AM

Yes. All those funds go to the multipool.

ltcnim
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:19:02 AM

Code:

I can't even tell if my wallet (-) is working Tongue

Unknown account is not a problem with recipient, it's that the given passphrase does not correspond with an account that has ever held funds. If you should have some burst, re-check your passphrase, if you don't, we can donate you a few coins so you can pay the fee.

errr...well I indeed never had any coins (I started yesterday with BURST). I did not know that I need coins to start minig at the pool. I'm not here to beg for coins, but if it helps to be able to try to pool, I'd gladly take a donation *g*

BURST-EVXX-L5NF-NSY5-4P7F3 (I somehow put a wrong address in my first post)

CryptoSurfer

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:21:29 AM

Code:

errr...well I indeed never had any coins (I started yesterday with BURST). I did not know that I need coins to start minig at the pool. I'm not here to beg for coins, but if it helps to be able to try to pool, I'd gladly take a donation *g*

Sent 10. Good Luck!
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:22:35 AM

does it cause problem to run the same wallet to mine on different computers, i ran out of sata ports and waiting for buncha PCI sata blocks to come in.

also USB 2.0... once its plotted could i switch them to usb ports i know its a bottle neck for speed but it doesnt read that much data when it mines right?

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
ltcnim
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:24:35 AM

Code:

Sent 10. Good Luck!

thanks! received. now there popped another message up:

Code:
Warning!: Your account does not have a public key! This means it's not as protected as other accounts. You must make an outgoing transaction to fix this issue. (send a message, buy an alias, send Burst, ...)

does that matter for mining at the pool?

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:25:43 AM

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. If you could send it to the same address as multipool, that would be great, since I promised 5k of my own funds. That way I won't have to buy it, and I'll be passing along your generosity! =)

sent Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
CryptoSurfer

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:26:35 AM

does it cause problem to run the same wallet to mine on different computers, i ran out of sata ports and waiting for buncha PCI sata blocks to come in.

also USB 2.0... once its plotted could i switch them to usb ports i know its a bottle neck for speed but it doesnt read that much data when it mines right?

No problem using multiple wallets but you can just use one wallet and point the other miners to that IP. See the conf file of the wallet or check the forum.

USB2.0 is fine but USB3.0 is highly recommended. For plotting no issue but for mining it takes longer to "search a block".
For every round it needs to parse +/- 256 MB of data. Using USB3.0 this is way better.
burstcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:27:41 AM

Code:

Sent 10. Good Luck!

thanks! received. now there popped another message up:

Code:
Warning!: Your account does not have a public key! This means it's not as protected as other accounts. You must make an outgoing transaction to fix this issue. (send a message, buy an alias, send Burst, ...)

does that matter for mining at the pool?
Doing the reward assignment is an outgoing transaction that sets the public key, so you're fine.

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:27:49 AM

Yes. All those funds go to the multipool.
Sent
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: