Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:06:38 AM

diff is only 2k, check the calculator
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:07:51 AM

What, price is going up again!?
Some good news might be coming  Wink

the c-cex H1 chart show a support in area 285-290 sat.
If this level give burst a reaction, we can have a rebound!

just wait to see...

hopefully https://cryptrader.com/c/iaGlJog9

AT:

support plus fib analisys.
BB too.

i hope we can retouch are 500-520 sat

https://cryptrader.com/c/9HE9lXXG

what do you think about?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:09:20 AM

just wait to see...

AT:

BB too.

what do you think about?

but you would have to explain that to the average user, the picture i posted looks like good news not a acid trip Smiley

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:10:54 AM

The price is down and i think it's a good time to buy some,don't mine it,just buy it

you are funny,,,with current price and difficulty, mining can still get great profit,

Which is the difficulty today?
Yesterday was 4 peta, i lost link to check.

burstcoin.info/miner.php scroll to bottom. There is a link to the original as well.
it is nice, but can change the color on the top? i think black will be better, red is too ...

Is that good?
burstcoin.info/miner.php

I actually agree, it does look better now, but i don't think i'll go all the way to black...
callmejack

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:19:04 AM

Wow some of you guys, the underhanded tactics here are ridiculous.

People are telling other people to bag hold so THEY can dump at good prices. Holding off selling prices, will not increase demand for the coin, it'll make a artificial bubble, which of course will be even more dramatic when it actually pops, because more people are bag holding and instead of a gradual decrease in the value of the coin to equilibrium in which people can see and take it into account, it'll just straight off bomb.

The 'taking awhile to plot keeps big guys out' is complete BS, it just has a longer spool up time. It'll still result in people getting on the coin only later and the coin looks deceptively profitable because of it. As I said in my earlier post, there are tons of people spooling up storage right now, so even though the coin looks profitable, it is for people that got into it like a week ago or more. Big miners can just as easily partition storage and run more then one miner as it would take less time to plot (I'm not sure why people aren't doing this anyway). If the processor isn't being pegged, that means you can run more miners either through partitions or hard partitions (such as with firmware). Using a pool this really isn't a issue.

This also appears to be a 'I had to do it, so other people should' sort of thing. There are already people taking a week before they can start making profits so they want other people to take a week as well, so they can have that week to 'get ahead'. Thats also why people are poopooing on GPU assisted plotting, because it will reduce entry time and reduce the time they have to maintain more profitability, even though it'll be better for the coin in the long run as the amount of time miners have to react to the market will be less (so less people will still be jumping on the coin when it becomes less profitable).

Bag holding wont help this coin, production of coins is outstripping demand right now and trying to hold the price artificially higher then its equilibrium will just lead to the coin diving worse in the future due to panic sells. There is ALOT of coins out there and very few BTCs on CCEX to match it. This coin really needs to get on a major exchange before the BTC on CCEX dries up. Buys on CCEX literally halved in the last two days.

if you would have 100mb/s generation speed for your plots it still takes three hours to write one terrabyte of data to the disk.
if i speak about big farms i speak about several petabyte.
you can buy the hardware for a dedicated burst mining farm starting at 50$ each terrabyte.
the nodes generate the plots on their own.
the farm would be filled within 15 days independant to its size if you start with 1 petabyte at least.
with a good design it is also possible to run and mine at full speed with the already generated plots during the rest is generated.
so who thinks a big farm requires a gpu plotter still does'nt know how things work.
if someone spends 200k $ he could have 50% or more of the network in 15 days after plotting.

fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:19:51 AM

just wait to see...

AT:

BB too.

what do you think about?

but you would have to explain that to the average user, the picture i posted looks like good news not a acid trip Smiley

The order depth chart on the other hand says different

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:35:38 AM

just wait to see...

AT:

BB too.

what do you think about?

ahahahha...
ACID TRIP!!!
nice ;-)

ok... the yellow line is the support line... when price arrive near this level, could have a rebound in the opposite direction.. THIS IS GOOD NEWS
RSI, relative strenght index indicate the sell or buy pressure. If the oscillator rise, cross value of 80, and stay over 80 price are rising. THIS IS GOOD NEWS
Fibonacci who made chart so ACID :-) will indicate the possibility to reach retracement if the price change direction from fall to rise. THIS IS GOOD NEWS

hope my not so good english will be comprensible :-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:40:47 AM

just wait to see...

AT:

BB too.

what do you think about?

The order depth chart on the other hand says different

ok fane.

but the chart that says what happened.
The graph depth book tells us what might happen.
We all know that a wall of 2 or 3 btc in buying or selling in the book, can be removed in each time and can therefore be false.
I agree on the fact that the pressure of sell is greater than that of buy.
In the last 2 days the volumes have more than halved!

have a nice day!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:03:23 AM

People asked why I sold my 14334 BURST coins at 698 satoshis only a couple days ago.  I wasn't sure it was the smart move at the moment, but now I see it was.  This is why.  I have seen this pattern in many coins in the past year and a half.  They start with a nice run up in price because everyone is excited about the new thing.  Then one of two things happen.  Either the price wavers around a bit and climbs again, like DOGE and Litecoin, or once it starts dropping it just keeps on dropping and never regains its former glory, like most coins.

BURST may have a unique algorithm and mining method, but the real question here, where long term profits are concerned, is "What can BURST coin do that many other coins can't?", including Bitcoin.

And the answer is - nothing.  Aside from its mining method there is nothing special or unique about BURST that should give anyone a reason to think it has any long term potential whatsoever.

Not to talk it down, as I want to mine it and make lots of money off of it, but this is the reality of the crypto coin world.

Having said all that, I am only here for the profit, and if I can't make money mining this coin, then it is useless to me.  I don't give a damn about anything else that it can or can't do or anything unique about it.

And in my side business of home computer repair, I will be able to sell my 3 TB drives off within a few months to people who need new(er) hard drives, and for more than I paid for them, so it is impossible for me to lose on this deal.  The only question is how much $$$ can I make off this coin.

You mega dumper... Ppl do not care about your 14334 BURST  Grin sold and out.

Hahaha what a funny guy Smiley At the beginning he cried about he cant configure mining properly. And he is big dumper with value oh 1.5 block. funny saturady Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TheIcky

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:04:46 AM

Technical Question

I set the generator to plot 1100000 - 1900000...and I am at 2040032. Why hasnt it stopped yet? If I close the window will the plots created remain available, will I get "Error Reading File"?
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:09:25 AM

because you started it at 1100000 and you're adding another 1900000 that would mean it will stop at 3000000

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:10:45 AM

Technical Question

I set the generator to plot 1100000 - 1900000...and I am at 2040032. Why hasnt it stopped yet? If I close the window will the plots created remain available, will I get "Error Reading File"?
it will stop at 3000000 cause the second number is the amount of plots you generate.

TheIcky

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:20:51 AM

because you started it at 1100000 and you're adding another 1900000 that would mean it will stop at 3000000

Oh boy, guess I need to slow down on my skimming. I thought the parameters were plot location #, not (starting plot #) (# of plots)....Can I stop this thing or does it need to finish?
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:24:56 AM

Asking for two question.

1) Anon, any ETA forma multipool release?
2) BurstCoin dev, any ETA for GPU plotter?

Thank you alla!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
fanepatent

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:39:58 AM

Asking for two question.

Thank you alla!

We should pause the development of the GPU plotter

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:47:49 AM

Asking for two question.

Thank you alla!

what about stopping completely and focus on other development ? What is stopping petabyte farm now is GPU. Once it's out, the Chinese will go wild and stomp the coin to the ground.

Right now anybody can mine easily. With GPU, people who don't have GPU cannot mine because they cannot plot fast enough to catch up with difficulty

Having a GPU plotter is like asking if u want ASIC for this coin
gigica viteazu`

Activity: 458

beast at work

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:49:49 AM

I like to share an updated version of the Linux C tools. You can download it here:

https://bchain.info/dcct_miner.tgz

can you offer any help in making those great tools compile/run on a raspberry pi ?
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:50:11 AM

Asking for two question.

Thank you alla!

what about stopping completely and focus on other development ?

Exactly. Why would you want to make it easier and faster for the mining process to be abused? Leave it be - if someone else makes one down the line fair enough, but don't make one voluntarily.
soulmann

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:50:27 AM

Hi

What does this mean? I think that share was not submitted to pool.

Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:52:24 AM

Asking for two question.

Thank you alla!

what about stopping completely and focus on other development ?

Exactly. Why would you want to make it easier and faster for the mining process to be abused? Leave it be - if someone else makes one down the line fair enough, but don't make one voluntarily.

GPU plotter will be an easy opportunity for the large farms to dump the coin , no need to make things easier for them.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: