Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256251 times)
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

I'm wondering if the "announcement" will be that it was a scam from the start Tongue

Price keeps dropping.

Thats pure trolling. What can be scam in a free distribution? Without premine? Are you even thinking before posting?

Nah, I'm just following the clues. It took 2 days for the devs to post a simple screenshot of the wallet. Today, it was supposed to be a major announcement day, huh? The dev haven't been even online since yesterday. Price dropped to 0.9 NXT.

That's either huge incompetence or huge disrespect for the community. Both is bad.
Pure human greediness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:34:13 PM

I'm wondering if the "announcement" will be that it was a scam from the start Tongue

Price keeps dropping.

Thats pure trolling. What can be scam in a free distribution? Without premine? Are you even thinking before posting?

Nah, I'm just following the clues. It took 2 days for the devs to post a simple screenshot of the wallet. Today, it was supposed to be a major announcement day, huh? The dev haven't been even online since yesterday. Price dropped to 0.9 NXT.

That's either huge incompetence or huge disrespect for the community. Both is bad.

I believe you are the one dumping the coin and creating panic in the thread. Did the day ended? They always use GMT as a timezone so in that timezon it is still late evening. 2 days for a screenshot? It was posted the same day when it was asked. Are you following the thread or just trolling?
g3rszpi

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:37:27 PM

Price keeps dropping.

You mentioned that you've bought 2.5k at 1.7. You don't have to decry the dev because you've made a bad business.
tersagun

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

Price keeps dropping.

I believe you are the one dumping the coin and creating panic in the thread. Did the day ended? They always use GMT as a timezone so in that timezon it is still late evening. 2 days for a screenshot? It was posted the same day when it was asked. Are you following the thread or just trolling?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734477.msg8883798#msg8883798

The idea/request of posting a screenshot to stop people's concern started on September 19 as you can see.

And more importantly, I'm not claiming that there won't be any announcement today or if they have failed the deadline. They may deliver on the last hour but that won't change the fact that their communication is on the bad/weak side.

Checking the thread and posting a message/screenshot won't take more then 5 minutes.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:42:25 PM

Price keeps dropping.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734477.msg8883798#msg8883798

The idea/request of posting a screenshot to stop people's concern started on September 19 as you can see.

And more importantly, I'm not claiming that there won't be any announcement today or if they have failed the deadline. They may deliver on the last hour but that won't change the fact that their communication is on the bad/weak side.

Checking the thread and posting a message/screenshot won't take more then 5 minutes.

I prefer them to use their time on development not on replying to every bullshit that is posted in this thread, by users like you
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:45:10 PM

both of you guys have valid points.

Some devs aren't the greatest when it comes to the communities, but then, some devs can't even copy a wallet correctly.

These guys are coming up with something new, so lets see how that pans out before we judge too much

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
tersagun

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:48:12 PM

It's just, cryptocoins are a failure or a success mostly thanks to their communities and not by their technical superiority.

There are gazillions coins much better then Doge on technical and usability side but Doge is one of the biggest coins.
I liked the idea behind RSU and want it to succeed but that won't come without proper communication/news feed by the devs.
g3rszpi

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:53:31 PM

It's just, cryptocoins are a failure or a success mostly thanks to their communities and not by their technical superiority.

There are gazillions coins much better then Doge on technical and usability side but Doge is one of the biggest coins.
I liked the idea behind RSU and want it to succeed but that won't come without proper communication/news feed by the devs.
And you think you build, support and help the community with your complaining posts?
tersagun

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:56:07 PM

And you think you build, support and help the community with your complaining posts?

I'm trying to point out the mistakes.

Nothing will get better with posts like "This seems great, Dev is very capable, we are going to da moon".

Someone needs to be the bad guy to wake people up from their dreams.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:59:05 PM

Price keeps dropping.

We are still in today.  4 hours until 'today' ends.  Patience is a virtue.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:16:56 PM

WTB RSU before wallet released

Not a fan of NXT AE,

PM please

Escrow agent considered
(many of you knw anon136)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3028

P2P360
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

I'm trying to point out the mistakes.

Nothing will get better with posts like "This seems great, Dev is very capable, we are going to da moon".

Someone needs to be the bad guy to wake people up from their dreams.

You do realize that it is Sunday right?

Maybe some of you guys should ditch your RSU and buy Facebook or Apple shares. Most publicly traded companies update their customers and investors on an hourly basis, especially those high rolling whales who invested $0 -  a couple of hundred bucks.
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:57:30 PM

I'm hoping today's announcement includes the release of the sexy wallet.  Cool

ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

I know that most of you expected a cheerful announcement but unfortunately i have to announce that badam is leaving the development team. We had a mutual agreement that he is not continuing the development of the wallet. He said that his time that he can dedicate to the project got very limited because of real life occupations, that caused recent delays and bugs, so i am going to work in the future with a new developer. He deleted over teamviewer every development file and code chunk, so right now every development file is in my hands and they are going to be developed by the next dev. I am really sorry to come out with with such an unpleasant info but i can't force him to continue if he doesn't want to. He assured me that he will transfer the 1000 extra RSU-s that he got as lead developer so the position is vacant at the moment but i am already in negotiation with a new developer. I will keep you updated once i got more info, please be patient.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
lukey25

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:42:05 PM

I know that most of you expected a cheerful announcement but unfortunately i have to announce that badam is leaving the development team. We had a mutual agreement that he is not continuing the development of the wallet. He said that his time that he can dedicate to the project got very limited because of real life occupations, that caused recent delays and bugs, so i am going to work in the future with a new developer. He deleted over teamviewer every development file and code chunk, so right now every development file is in my hands and they are going to be developed by the next dev. I am really sorry to come out with with such an unpleasant info but i can't force him to continue if he doesn't want to. He assured me that he will transfer the 1000 extra RSU-s that he got as lead developer so the position is vacant at the moment but i am already in negotiation with a new developer. I will keep you updated once i got more info, please be patient.

what a pity.. Undecided

so this was the important anouncement?

why didn't you tell us yesterday? we were looking forward to it
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:12:28 PM

When is the new wallet launch eta ? Tongue
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:59:18 PM

what a pity.. Undecided

i agree i am sure you knew about this for awhile and you just tell about this the last minute  Roll Eyes
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:10:49 AM

what a pity.. Undecided

i agree i am sure you knew about this for awhile and you just tell about this the last minute  Roll Eyes

Disappointment...nothing new in the crypto world. See you guys at zero Smiley
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:15:10 AM

dev was probably  selling shares he didn't  send out the whole time. now that he has sold his he let's us know lol
what a pity.. Undecided

Disappointment...nothing new in the crypto world. See you guys at zero Smiley
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:17:42 AM

Wow you fudsters are ridiculous. you get a coin for free, and when someone has to drop out because of personal issues
you start whipping out the torches and pitchforks.  put away your farm tools! This guy has to find a new coder. He should be supported
not lamb basted!

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: