Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256260 times)
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:43:04 AM

Maybe create a new thread to look for a new dev?

Black_Market

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:50:49 AM

@all ,What about making a new coin(not RSU) decided by the community,anyone interested in this project?feel free to contact with me!
About me,I have done a lot of promotions for many altcoin and now i am doing some translation for Chinese forum and website of crypto currency.

do you mean Power of Reserve coin?
How do you ca do that? we have nothing, only words from scammer dev.

I guess he means the new coin will probably be distributed to shareholders of RSU?  Huh

Hi catchcoin,

Can you share more info about your plan?

You know making a new coin should involve much more than just doing translation or building website.

But I do like your idea of making a new coin decided by the community. So please do give us more details.

lol i have plan about this long time ago

is it possible community takeover this coin?
maybe change plan or anything
i believe someone want to develop this coin
we have good community here Smiley

@Black_Market, please put forward your plan, many are interested to hear it. ALL options should be on the table IMO.
i think is hard to find new dev want to develop this coin. after he announce badam left this coin. many dev want to develop this coin. like RDD dev and many more. but no one interested now.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:56:24 AM

How to attract a new dev?

Black_Market

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:59:42 AM

how much the original account? reserveshare create many sockpuppets account. maybe they are still here and nobody knows they are reserveshare team.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:07:58 AM

how much the original account? reserveshare create many sockpuppets account. maybe they are still here and nobody knows they are reserveshare team.

That is why i suggest not to create any new list of shareholders and not to complicate the distribution, that will be too messy trying to find a "fair solution" between those who bought stakes in AE, and those that did not receive their shares. How to determine who has received and who has not? It will be very messy. The dumpers (who got the free shares) mostly has dumped, and now only the holders and those who has bought and buying the stakes are there. I think the priority should be finding an interested dev.

Black_Market

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:12:57 AM

That is why i suggest not to create any new list of shareholders and not to complicate the distribution, that will be too messy trying to find a "fair solution" between those who bought stakes in AE, and those that did not receive their shares. How to determine who has received and who has not? It will be very messy. The dumpers (who got the free shares) mostly has dumped, and now only the holders and those who has bought and buying the stakes are there. I think the priority should be finding an interested dev.

ok, give a reason why new dev want to develop from scam coin? if he can create new fresh coin.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:18:31 AM

Because you have a community here.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/stakeholders/14285820955872321553

from the above link, you can see there are at least more than 150 stake holders. What a dev need is a community that is willing to support and i think there are at least a few who have voiced out their opinion in supporting a new dev. My personal opinion, nothing is wrong in trying.

kora2

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:27:51 PM

ok, give a reason why new dev want to develop from scam coin? if he can create new fresh coin.

I agree with Darkhorse 100%! This coin already has an established community and user base, and the majority of RSU stakeholders will be extremely supportive of any dev who tries to make this work. A coin isn't just the tech, it needs supportive people. RSU asset holders will make a very receptive community, and even experienced dev needs support from active community.

edit: I will increase my contribution towards a 'new' dev team to 20,000 RSU (2% of coin supply)
Black_Market

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:35:21 PM

I agree with Darkhorse 100%! This coin already has an established community and user base, and the majority of RSU stakeholders will be extremely supportive of any dev who tries to make this work. A coin isn't just the tech, it needs supportive people. RSU asset holders will make a very receptive community, and even experienced dev needs support from active community.

edit: I will increase my contribution towards a 'new' dev team to 20,000 RSU (2% of coin supply)
and how much total coin will issue for new coin ?it's same 1million ?
and how much new dev will get stake ?
johnsans

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:39:23 PM

dev team can hold 10% of total coin i suggest.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:56:44 PM

dev team can hold 10% of total coin i suggest.

I believe we can arrange something. I will contribute some to the dev and i hope all the big stake holders will do that too. I can pledge 0.5% of total coin supply from my part. I dont hold that much.

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:59:21 PM

and how much total coin will issue for new coin ?it's same 1million ?
and how much new dev will get stake ?

Let the community decide on total coin supply.

ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:46:21 AM

+1
Good ideas.
Do we have a source code ?
If not any dev would have to start from scratch or clone a suitable client.
Thats a tall order.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:36:47 AM

+1
Good ideas.
Thats a tall order.
dev dump all his coins and has gone without anything left.
alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:38:19 AM

+1
Good ideas.
Thats a tall order.
actually ,he had nothing but only ps show.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:26:00 AM

+1
Good ideas.
Thats a tall order.

highlighted in red is what the next scenario would be. Can anyone talk about this to any dev's you know and ask them to join in our discussion here.

Black_Market

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:30:39 AM

+1
Good ideas.
Thats a tall order.
actually ,he had nothing but only ps show.
lol, you still have reserve share signature  Grin
Black_Market

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:38:10 AM

+1
Good ideas.
Thats a tall order.

highlighted in red is what the next scenario would be. Can anyone talk about this to any dev's you know and ask them to join in our discussion here.

i know only NODECOIN cryptocurrency build from scratch on node.js. It was created from scratch to contain many improvements and additional features over Bitcoin.
but they not release source code yet  Grin
http://s30.postimg.org/7f9qr3jnl/nodecoin.png
Kozan

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:19:20 AM

Yes, and as I said earlier, NODE is the only cryptocurrency that do really INSTANT transactions. 2 seconds or so, without waiting for confirmations. They published some old source code, not for the latest client.
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:56:53 AM

We need dev, people and then we can discuss which direction (software) to go.

edit: Blackmarket, do you want to take the lead? It would be more efficient that way.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: