Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256260 times)
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:56:56 PM

I got my mind clear more or less about the situation with the asset.

I need some time to meditate on that.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:58:07 PM

so what about grain
bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:09:21 PM

so what about grain

Would you like to know if I abandoned grain?

No, I did not. I paid 0.20 BTC to the former domains owner to get the control of domains and $60 to the domain registry to transfer domains to my name and prolongation for a year.
I rented a VPS to host a block explorer. It is not a big money of course, but it is money. Did I asked someone to cover or share these expenses? As far as I remember - no. In May I honestly said the same thing I sounded today in this thread: "I am a software engineer. Does the community wish me to take over the software part of the project?" The answer was: "Yes, c'mon, bee7. We well be with you."

Where are you?Huh
bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:39:06 PM

so what about grain

No, I did not. I paid 0.20 BTC to the former domains owner to get the control of domains and $60 to the domain registry to transfer domains to my name and prolongation for a year.
I rented a VPS to host a block explorer. It is not a big money of course, but it is money. Did I asked someone to cover or share these expenses? As far as I remember - no. In May I honestly said the same thing I sounded today in this thread: "I am a software engineer. Does the community wish me to take over the software part of the project?" The answer was: "Yes, c'mon, bee7. We well be with you."

Where are you?Huh

No response...

What for to give any response? It's much more interesting to hang on XC thread and support the dev who dumped the developer fund to buy into blocknet.
hoertest

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:48:34 PM

so what about grain

Where are you?Huh

No response...

What for to give any response? It's much more interesting to hang on XC thread and support the dev who dumped the developer fund to buy into blocknet.

my god i just wanted to know if grain was done since the last update there was pretty old. i'm on the rsu holder list too btw. no need to attack me on that question imo. and sorry for the delayed response  sometimes life takes me afk.
bee7

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:54:49 PM

@hoertest

I apologize for getting you incorrectly.

No, I did not produce an updated wallet yet, so 1.6.2 is latest.
I have a request for coincontrol to be incorporated and some other internals to be deployed on list.
However, the network is stable, we have a couple of PoW miners.
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:59:09 PM

I'm in, don't have so much RSU, about 3400, if the project go on and when do that a can donate something, even if i don't have much RSU.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 03:23:47 PM

I'm in, don't have so much RSU, about 3400, if the project go on and when do that a can donate something, even if i don't have much RSU.
dont have that much RSU  but i will donate some too, hopefully it will help even a little. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bee7

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:33:11 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 01:52:50 AM by bee7

History..

1. A list of stakeholders for RSU were established on this thread.

2. RS Dev then decided to create assets on NXT AE so these first hand stakeholders can trade their stake. So anyone can sell their stake or anyone interested that missed the train can also buy if they are interested. These assets are temporary until the RS software is build. At this point, the stakeholders either can claim their RSU stakes via assets or can choose to hold on to their stake in the original stakeholders list.

3. Some claimed their stake on AE as tokens and received them. Some didn't claim their assets. They want to claim the real RS units. Some who requested for stakes, never got them. So there are exactly 3 category of situations here.

4. The assets got traded and there were new holders, original holders. The price went down when Badam left the project, so the tokens became cheap. Some took that opportunity to increase their stakes on AE.

5. The dev absconded and the price went further down and it is where it is right now.

So tell me, what would be the best way to establish the final stake holder's list. If anyone has a way to do it, then yes, we can try them.

After consideration of the situation I do not see any option other than to distribute the coins to be created between the current actual asset owners.

I am sorry for these, who did not claim their stakes, but this is the only fair solution for these who bought the asset with NXT.
hascoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:46:30 AM

I haven't claimed my RSU,how can I do now?

Learnning blockchain  !
kora2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:46:50 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 03:05:25 AM by kora2

History..

1. A list of stakeholders for RSU were established on this thread.

2. RS Dev then decided to create assets on NXT AE so these first hand stakeholders can trade their stake. So anyone can sell their stake or anyone interested that missed the train can also buy if they are interested. These assets are temporary until the RS software is build. At this point, the stakeholders either can claim their RSU stakes via assets or can choose to hold on to their stake in the original stakeholders list.

3. Some claimed their stake on AE as tokens and received them. Some didn't claim their assets. They want to claim the real RS units. Some who requested for stakes, never got them. So there are exactly 3 category of situations here.

4. The assets got traded and there were new holders, original holders. The price went down when Badam left the project, so the tokens became cheap. Some took that opportunity to increase their stakes on AE.

5. The dev absconded and the price went further down and it is where it is right now.

So tell me, what would be the best way to establish the final stake holder's list. If anyone has a way to do it, then yes, we can try them.

After consideration of the situation I do not see any option other than to distribute the coins to be created between the current actual asset owners.

I am sorry for these, who did not claim their stakes, but this is the only fair solution for these who bought the asset with NXT.

I think this is the only viable option, not everyone can be saved, but for those who can I think the vast majority will be very grateful, and most will help get this project off the ground. I never claimed my original stake, so i will lose that, but I did purchase a lot of RSU assets though. Those who did not claim their stake have effectively lost a FREE stake, which is bad, but not the same as those who purchased RSU assets.

This is not a complete rescue plan for RSU but it is still worth doing. When the Titanic hit the iceberg there were't enough life boats for everyone, but it was still better to save as many people as possible. This situation is similar, we can't help everyone but we should still try to help those we can.
DarkhorseofNxt

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:33:43 AM

I am having a very busy day. Will get back to the thread soon.

g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:48:18 PM

I also have some RSU and i'm going to donate some if there will be something to build up.
If you mind I can colaborate in the project, but first of all i think we have to make a pathway or something similar to follow.
bee7

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

I also have some RSU and i'm going to donate some if there will be something to build up.
If you mind I can colaborate in the project, but first of all i think we have to make a pathway or something similar to follow.

to the moment I've seen only 4 people explicitly expressed their acceptance of my terms.

Should I undertake the lack of posts in this regard as "Yes"?
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:21:42 PM

to the moment I've seen only 4 people explicitly expressed their acceptance of my terms.

I've just read your post with the points.
First of all we need a 'crew'. 4-5 people is enough I think. We should start with the announcments, with the promotion. We should make an NXT account where RSU shareholders can send their rsunits and we have to administrate this. In change of rsunits they can get a 'token' or something similar. The only problem is that if we do this we are going to dig more ourself into nxt ae.
bee7

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:39:27 PM

First of all we need a 'crew'. 4-5 people is enough I think. We should start with the announcments, with the promotion. We should make an NXT account where RSU shareholders can send their rsunits and we have to administrate this. In change of rsunits they can get a 'token' or something similar. The only problem is that if we do this we are going to dig more ourself into nxt ae.

I am here only to do an SW development. The rest, i.e. promotion, marketing, e.t.c. is a duty of the community/some part of the community that has been delegated to do these tasks. DarkhorseNxt is willing to be a lead of the community and it seems the community has the consensus about this.

You could make, of course, an NXT account and send there whatever you see fit, but it seems you missed the key point: the original developer, badam, scammed the community by dumping not transferred assets (approximately 400k) and disappeared.

Now we have people who bought these assets for NXT. Literally they bought the air as badam did not produce even a wallet. The main goal of my presence here is to create something, i.e. a wallet, so the community, that part that own these assets now, has a chance to get their investments paid. I am ready to make a working PoS wallet according to the coin specs to be defined yet without prior agreement on amount of coins I will receive after a wallet is published, coins issued and the investors, these who owns assets, not the ones who did not claim their RSU, receive their coins in accordance with their owned assets. There is no possibility to take aboard these, who did not claim their RSU, more precisely who has no assets ATM. I am sorry, but this is the reality.

As for administration of the transfer process - you have no other option as to trust me (or any other developer, who would be picked for purpose of cloning a PoS wallet to suit the needs of the RS community).

If you ask: "why I should trust bee7", I will tell you. You have no risk be cheated by me as I am not receiving a penny until the wallet is available and every asset holder verifies that coins are credited to his address in a new wallet.

How this would be accomplished:
1) As soon as the community answers me what prefix letter the community want to have for addresses of the RS coin I make the paper wallet generator available, so every asset holder could create his RS coin address.
2) When an asset holder has his address he sends all his assets to the asset creation address. The RS Coin address is sent in the same transaction in the attached message. Thus, the holder's assets get effectively destroyed disallowing any manipulation with these assets, and, at the same time, the RS Coin address is bound to these destroyed assets.
3) I pick the assets destroying transaction and create a transaction in the RS Coin network to credit the corresponding RS coin address with coins that are 'premined' during creation of the RS wallet and network.

So, if I refuse to do the step 3 at any time then I definitely get nothing but the option to forget about my handle.

Is that transparent and clear?
GTO73

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:22:36 PM

I think here nobody have nothing to lose (somebody loses before),we only have a chance to recover  Tongue, just don't buy before everthing is out, i mean wallet etc, and when everthing started we can put another signature to pubblicize the coin, something like DoubleEagleX15.

Sorry for my really bad english.

edit: maybe here you don't see so much community because is already passes some time when we was scammed, probbably only a small part of people still read here, so a new signture when everthig start should be a good idea.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:54:28 AM

I think here nobody have nothing to lose (somebody loses before),we only have a chance to recover  Tongue, just don't buy before everthing is out, i mean wallet etc, and when everthing started we can put another signature to pubblicize the coin, something like DoubleEagleX15.

Sorry for my really bad english.

edit: maybe here you don't see so much community because is already passes some time when we was scammed, probbably only a small part of people still read here, so a new signture when everthig start should be a good idea.
so wait for new wallet?
any new dev team to take over?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:47:30 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 03:06:50 AM by DarkhorseofNxt

I am here only to do an SW development. The rest, i.e. promotion, marketing, e.t.c. is a duty of the community/some part of the community that has been delegated to do these tasks. DarkhorseNxt is willing to be a lead of the community and it seems the community has the consensus about this.

You could make, of course, an NXT account and send there whatever you see fit, but it seems you missed the key point: the original developer, badam, scammed the community by dumping not transferred assets (approximately 400k) and disappeared.

Now we have people who bought these assets for NXT. Literally they bought the air as badam did not produce even a wallet. The main goal of my presence here is to create something, i.e. a wallet, so the community, that part that own these assets now, has a chance to get their investments paid. I am ready to make a working PoS wallet according to the coin specs to be defined yet without prior agreement on amount of coins I will receive after a wallet is published, coins issued and the investors, these who owns assets, not the ones who did not claim their RSU, receive their coins in accordance with their owned assets. There is no possibility to take aboard these, who did not claim their RSU, more precisely who has no assets ATM. I am sorry, but this is the reality.

As for administration of the transfer process - you have no other option as to trust me (or any other developer, who would be picked for purpose of cloning a PoS wallet to suit the needs of the RS community).

If you ask: "why I should trust bee7", I will tell you. You have no risk be cheated by me as I am not receiving a penny until the wallet is available and every asset holder verifies that coins are credited to his address in a new wallet.

How this would be accomplished:
1) As soon as the community answers me what prefix letter the community want to have for addresses of the RS coin I make the paper wallet generator available, so every asset holder could create his RS coin address.
2) When an asset holder has his address he sends all his assets to the asset creation address. The RS Coin address is sent in the same transaction in the attached message. Thus, the holder's assets get effectively destroyed disallowing any manipulation with these assets, and, at the same time, the RS Coin address is bound to these destroyed assets.
3) I pick the assets destroying transaction and create a transaction in the RS Coin network to credit the corresponding RS coin address with coins that are 'premined' during creation of the RS wallet and network.

So, if I refuse to do the step 3 at any time then I definitely get nothing but the option to forget about my handle.

Is that transparent and clear?

I think we can use the Prefix 'R' for the start.

By the way, can we list the action plan what we are going to do, so it would be easier to execute the actions in that manner. A list of what to do. I have shared something with Bee when we discussed about this project on how this RS can be developed. I cannot reveal much now, but we will do it step by step in order to reach that goal. This is an experimental. However i will share something now. Step 1: A basic POS wallet that can be developed with features in future. These features we can talk about later. Step 2: Mobile wallet development. Bee has given me a contact, and i am too in contact with someone who can go do these. Before we can move to Step 3, we must get the Step 1 and Step 2 done, bug free and stable. We are going towards Real World Usage of RS. This might fail, there are high chances i must say now, but we will try and break the barrier.

I must say i am a little confused on this part,

Does this mean, you are going to do that? meaning, everyone will send their assets to you? Is that what you are saying?

Anyone want to take up the challenge for the new RSU logo? and gui development?

Oh yeah, about this,

DarkhorseNxt is willing to be a lead of the community and it seems the community has the consensus about this.
I need to clarify this, as probably most of you know, i am also one of the ORA development team, and i am planning to keep it that way. I do not think it would be possible for 1 person to be involved with 2 projects at the same time. But for the time being, i will put my effort into getting this project a life since ORA is a long way to go. I am also part of you guys, as an investor in RS project. I also intend to reduce 1 less scammed/abandoned project in the crypto world even though i am not a programming guy. 

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:11:13 AM

Those of you who wish to contribute towards the Dev bounty, you can post quoting this topic or pm me if you want to keep it private. It can be big or small depending on what you hold although my request is targetted to those holding more than 10k and 20k. It does not matter, what matters is your intention to get this project going. We will appreciate that.

Kora - 20,000 coins.
DarkhorseofNxt - 5,000 coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: