Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256251 times)
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:47:56 PM

Bitcointalk really needs to regulate scams like this, it doesn't just hurt some people.  It hurts the whole BTC community and its credibility.
BCT really's gotta get rid of fudders like you...

I'm not a FUDder, I've seen enough scams like this to know one.

I've lost BTC also because of scams like these, when OP stops posting and disappears don't say you weren't warned.

I know a lot of people are trying to get rid of their shares before it value goes down more, but reality is this was a scam all along.
^
He's not a FUDder. I've also seen just too many scams recently at BCT and the majority come from the so-called 'free distribution crypto' world.
Now free is no add-value (think Linux), so ask yourself where does this coin get its value from?
I've already said it; the distribution was more than haphazard. Some have coins, others have to wait and wait, some even buy it...   and then a major developer drops the project. Why??? First of all who are these guys???

Its getting crazy in here.

Sadly, it is getting crazy and more since summer.

Confidence in altcoins is being hurt because of these types of things.

I hope no one lost too much on this.

I'm very disappointed that you now have resorted to FUD as you used to be a supportive member.

This forum has become so ridiculous that even when a dev gives a coin away for free, people still accuse him of running a scam.

How is this a scam exactly? Oh yeah, the dev has been dumping his shares. But I just read a post where the dev asked you to go check the balance of the original account which sent the RSUs to everyone? Did you do that? Of course not, that would require effort, while it is much easier to just make up stories.

ReserveShare is not to blame here. If you want to blame someone, blame Badam. As ReserveShare said, he cannot force to make Badam continue developing the wallet if he doesn't want to.

I can tell from the dev's description of the events that basically Badam got in over his head and was incapable and/or unwilling to continue working on the wallet. I find it hard to believe that he agreed to come onto the project just a couple of weeks ago and then all of a sudden work and life issues overwhelmed him. I have heard that excuse many times before and it just means that when faced with a challenge, he decided he couldn't be bothered, which quite frankly is par for the course nowadays.

If you don't want to be a part of this project then sell your stake and be done with it. Go invest in VPN coin or some other crap Scrypt clone coin.

The ReserveShare wallet is nearly done, I am confident he will find a new dev to finish it up and then it will be released. Whining and complaining in this thread and making accusations to which you have absolutely no proof will not speed up the process.

+ 1 i agree with you hypersire this thing isnt RSU Project Lead 's fault, the mere fact that he announced the bad news and telling the community the solution ( finding a new dev to work on wallet) does not mean they are abandoning the project

You raise a very good point here Lionheart - if ReserveShare wanted to dump shares, it does not make any sense that he would come out and announce the dev is no longer with the project which caused the price to drop. Quite the opposite, he would have kept quiet and just made up excuses as to why the wallet isn't ready.

There is no scam here, anyone saying so is just spreading FUD to buy RSU cheap, or pump some other coin (for example that one guy who tried to steer everyone towards VPN coin).

Don't fall for the tricks people and don't give away your stake for pennies, you will regret it. This isn't some Scrypt clone, this is a new crypto platform written from scratch and there are already exchanges interested in it.

Setbacks will always be a part of life - what separates the winners from the losers is how you deal with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kisrap

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:07:09 PM

i will wait

zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:10:48 PM

Bitcointalk really needs to regulate scams like this, it doesn't just hurt some people.  It hurts the whole BTC community and its credibility.

I've lost BTC also because of scams like these, when OP stops posting and disappears don't say you weren't warned.

I know a lot of people are trying to get rid of their shares before it value goes down more, but reality is this was a scam all along.
^
He's not a FUDder. I've also seen just too many scams recently at BCT and the majority come from the so-called 'free distribution crypto' world.
Now free is no add-value (think Linux), so ask yourself where does this coin get its value from?
I've already said it; the distribution was more than haphazard. Some have coins, others have to wait and wait, some even buy it...   and then a major developer drops the project. Why??? First of all who are these guys???

I'm very disappointed that you now have resorted to FUD as you used to be a supportive member.

This forum has become so ridiculous that even when a dev gives a coin away for free, people still accuse him of running a scam.

How is this a scam exactly? Oh yeah, the dev has been dumping his shares. But I just read a post where the dev asked you to go check the balance of the original account which sent the RSUs to everyone? Did you do that? Of course not, that would require effort, while it is much easier to just make up stories.

ReserveShare is not to blame here. If you want to blame someone, blame Badam. As ReserveShare said, he cannot force to make Badam continue developing the wallet if he doesn't want to.

I can tell from the dev's description of the events that basically Badam got in over his head and was incapable and/or unwilling to continue working on the wallet. I find it hard to believe that he agreed to come onto the project just a couple of weeks ago and then all of a sudden work and life issues overwhelmed him. I have heard that excuse many times before and it just means that when faced with a challenge, he decided he couldn't be bothered, which quite frankly is par for the course nowadays.

If you don't want to be a part of this project then sell your stake and be done with it. Go invest in VPN coin or some other crap Scrypt clone coin.

The ReserveShare wallet is nearly done, I am confident he will find a new dev to finish it up and then it will be released. Whining and complaining in this thread and making accusations to which you have absolutely no proof will not speed up the process.

+ 1 i agree with you hypersire this thing isnt RSU Project Lead 's fault, the mere fact that he announced the bad news and telling the community the solution ( finding a new dev to work on wallet) does not mean they are abandoning the project

You raise a very good point here Lionheart - if ReserveShare wanted to dump shares, it does not make any sense that he would come out and announce the dev is no longer with the project which caused the price to drop. Quite the opposite, he would have kept quiet and just made up excuses as to why the wallet isn't ready.

There is no scam here, anyone saying so is just spreading FUD to buy RSU cheap, or pump some other coin (for example that one guy who tried to steer everyone towards VPN coin).

Don't fall for the tricks people and don't give away your stake for pennies, you will regret it. This isn't some Scrypt clone, this is a new crypto platform written from scratch and there are already exchanges interested in it.

Setbacks will always be a part of life - what separates the winners from the losers is how you deal with them.

Wisest post seen in the few days. I totally agree with you
Kozan

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:11:30 PM

As for me, it is interesting to know some important technical details.
1. How fast transactions will be?
2. What programming language is used?
Speaking about transactions I always hoped that there'll be a coin with really instant transactions. Not 60 seconds, not 30, but instant. RealSolid with his Microcash almost did something like that, but then lost interest and did not finish the project. Is there also blocks, how the system works?
standalone13

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:15:37 PM

so the developers only get one stake each, that seems too low to me, who would stay motivated for such a small reward?

This is the thing that still many of our shareholders doesn't understand. We are not making this coin to sell our units and get profit from selling a part of our own coins. That's for pump and dump coin developers copying a coin, giving it a name and selling it when it has some price. We need the coin to fulfill and to play a meaningful role in developing the businesses and investment ideas that we have. If we would fail to deliver the wallet we would fault ourselves because it is needed for our long term goals. We could make a random coin, or to use another existing one but we decided to make a new one with unique code that actually gives something in addition to the cryptocoin market, something that was never seen before. Yes sometimes delays happen but it is not because we have no motivation to release, our motivation is enormous to get it in time, but as you know developing something new hides sometimes catches that needs to be solved, and i believe that having numerous coins that devs could dump wouldnt help solving the issues earlier than it is possible.

For the complainers around here just check this part of the thread.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:51:19 PM

^

Listen, it's not a straight scam but it is some type of "Get Rich Quick Scheme".

I was supportive but I started seeing that when deadlines arrived there was a new excuse.

Now this is the excuse they have?

By the way, I sold and bought back in at 2 NXT at one point and even bought extra.

I've been through many of these "free coins" here in BTCtalk, I can't be mad at the OPs that decided to abandon ship once they made their profits.

Not at all because I made profits myself, and I can't be angry of someone who just gave me free money.

If anything I am here to warn other people not to invest their hard earned money anymore as a project is starting to end because OP has made enough BTC.

But if you got your shares for free, then by all means please support OP and maybe one of them will turn out to be legitimate.

One good example of these type of "free coins": GroupCoin (the guy even put up a picture of someone to provide "proof")
Remember SmurfCoin? I was there also, how about BTCTalkCoin?

The only one so far that has come through for me has been KTK, at one point I was skeptical but KTK's dev has shown himself to be reliable and that he actually wants to make it work.

Don't be disappointed, here in crypto world we need to watch out for each other and the newbies coming.  We need to warn them of potential dead coins and dead investments.  It's the right thing to do.

edit: I would like to remind everyone of the famous UtopianFuture who started NEM but later was found out to have multiple stakes spread accross multiple accounts.  So even IPOs are not immune from someone making multiple stakes in order to not be found out.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:54:40 PM

hi dev, if you serious about this coin. let's create open vote about new dev.
we don't want like Badam again
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:15:08 PM

I can't get all the FUD, could anyone just check the Issuing account ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:24:18 PM

hello dev, i had pmed you about nxt asset, still waiting to get?
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:28:46 PM

If i get my RSu when i claim them, now i can sold it at 6x than actually price  Roll Eyes

Kozan

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:35:07 PM

1. How fast transactions will be? And how the system works, blocks and so on, just a quick explanation.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:41:13 PM

I can't get all the FUD, could anyone just check the Issuing account ?

Issuing account has a balance of 250.000 RSU, no sell order from that account.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:49:28 PM

1. How fast transactions will be? And how the system works, blocks and so on, just a quick explanation.

+1

Asking the right questions, I looked at the OP before and there's really no technical details of how everything is going to work.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:15:19 PM

Hi Dev, what about RSUnits distribution on NXT AE,
i have sent you pm and waiting to get some..
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:23:33 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 03:39:35 PM by exoton

Sooo , I heard you all hate this coin and want to get vpn instead , I am a strong promoter of vpn as well , I offer you to buy your rsu at a price of 0,5 vpn per rsu which is still about double or triple the current highest buyorder.

Could handle this through dev if he agrees.

If you are interrested just om me.

If you came to complain sell me your coins now and never look back , if you did not feel free to baghold a little while , until wallet release , with me ^^
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:55:19 PM

Sooo , I heard you all hate this coin and want to get vpn instead , I am a strong promoter of vpn as well , I offer you to buy your rsu at a price of 0,5 vpn per rsu which is still about double or triple the current highest buyorder.

If you came to complain sell me your coins now and never look back , if you did not feel free to baghold a little while , until wallet release , with me ^^

I'm afraid you heard incorrectly as nobody here wants to trade their RSU for some Scrypt shitcoin.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:00:37 PM

yeah, i think that's good coin.
and the important the dev open with community, you can chat with them. and if you have good skill you can join team  Cheesy
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:02:51 PM

^

Listen, it's not a straight scam but it is some type of "Get Rich Quick Scheme".

I was supportive but I started seeing that when deadlines arrived there was a new excuse.

Now this is the excuse they have?

By the way, I sold and bought back in at 2 NXT at one point and even bought extra.

I've been through many of these "free coins" here in BTCtalk, I can't be mad at the OPs that decided to abandon ship once they made their profits.

Not at all because I made profits myself, and I can't be angry of someone who just gave me free money.

If anything I am here to warn other people not to invest their hard earned money anymore as a project is starting to end because OP has made enough BTC.

But if you got your shares for free, then by all means please support OP and maybe one of them will turn out to be legitimate.

One good example of these type of "free coins": GroupCoin (the guy even put up a picture of someone to provide "proof")
Remember SmurfCoin? I was there also, how about BTCTalkCoin?

The only one so far that has come through for me has been KTK, at one point I was skeptical but KTK's dev has shown himself to be reliable and that he actually wants to make it work.

Don't be disappointed, here in crypto world we need to watch out for each other and the newbies coming.  We need to warn them of potential dead coins and dead investments.  It's the right thing to do.

edit: I would like to remind everyone of the famous UtopianFuture who started NEM but later was found out to have multiple stakes spread accross multiple accounts.  So even IPOs are not immune from someone making multiple stakes in order to not be found out.
i agree also have seen alot of these scams comm- sharecoin  
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:03:50 PM

How can you declare that the prices is 'double or triple', when vpn isn't even listed on an exchange site
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 04:20:59 PM by exoton

How can you declare that the prices is 'double or triple', when vpn isn't even listed on an exchange site

well the current marketcap of reserve share is 8k ... vpn has a ton of very strong features which are already finished , I am basically exchanging one free share of vpn which did great so far against one free share of rsu which just lost 90 % of its value.

I am trying to give stability and provide a good way out for people that want to get out , I trust the dev so I am willing to take this risk.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: