Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256251 times)
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:23:20 PM

i'll keep the coins till the end , if it is gonna end with nothing i lose nothing , if RSU is gonna be big i will grow with them

please do not blame dev for all of this , he has done a good and great job so far

+1
+2

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

how could he have done that , answer me that question and i will join you on the side of the people screaming scam.

He sent people RSU tokens, right? How many of these were real users and how many were fake? If he was able to sell 50,000 tokens, he made 100,000+ nxt out of the scam.
You were not even joining the project, you doesn't registered and now you are screaming scam.

Seems that few members of the community come up with false accusations. Personally i think it's useless for me to start to complain with these. I've sacrificed my time since late July, and i was working on the project as much as possible. Now i feel very disappointed. You have the opportunity to check the issuer account. I can guarantee you that you'll not find any suspicious transfers.
One of the biggest problem of this 'freecrypto' community are the sockpuppets. In a few days I will make a thread where a i will post the SockPuppets accounts list, found during the project. I will try to help the community at least by this, even if i get hard accusation, which i've never expected.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

You have been fucked you noobs. Leave this thread and never trust that SCAMMER again.

Says the guy with the 2 week old account.

There was definitely something suspicious here.  The guy hyped about how the launch was within a day, and then comes back and says there is nothing. Looks like it was a classic scam. He probably made hundred thousand nxt out of the scam using NXT AE.

This is incorrect. He never said launch was within a day, he said he was going to make an announcement. My guess is that he was coming to terms with the departure of the dev and preparing to tell everyone about it, which is exactly what he did.

As I have said repeatedly, these arguments against ReserveShare don't make any sense. Put your self in ReserveShare's shoes - if you wanted to pump the price and cash out, why tell people anything at all, let alone that your main dev is no longer with the project? I would have kept quiet, or even lied that the wallet launch would be in a few days and it would coincide with listing on a major exchange - that would have had the effect of pumping the price, not collapsing it.

Finally, if you look at the trades on the NXT AE, very little trading was going on before the announcement came that Badam left. There is absolutely no evidence that this was planned and the dev was dumping shares. It's just your garden variety Bitcointalk FUD.
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:28:56 PM

how could he have done that , answer me that question and i will join you on the side of the people screaming scam.

He sent people RSU tokens, right? How many of these were real users and how many were fake? If he was able to sell 50,000 tokens, he made 100,000+ nxt out of the scam.
You were not even joining the project, you doesn't registered and now you are screaming scam.

Seems that few members of the community come up with false accusations. Personally i think it's useless for me to start to complain with these. I've sacrificed my time since late July, and i was working on the project as much as possible. Now i feel very disappointed. You have the opportunity to check the issuer account. I can guarantee you that you'll not find any suspicious transfers.
One of the biggest problem of this 'freecrypto' community are the sockpuppets. In a few days I will make a thread where a i will post the SockPuppets accounts list, found during the project. I will try to help the community at least by this, even if i get hard accusation, which i've never expected.

It is pretty sad

Also I am kind of dissapointed , everybody screams scam but no one wants to sell me their shares ^^
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 09:33:13 PM

Just tell us will you continue to develop coin or not. This was a free coin and i did not claim my shares and did not buy any NXT assets.

Thanks

berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:34:10 PM

@dev
I've PMed you to claim my RSU
I hope receive soon
Thanks

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
lukey25

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:34:38 PM

i still believe in you and the project  ! Smiley don't let you push down
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:37:35 PM

thanks for the laughter.best drama recently.
ReserveShare (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

I announced yesterday that the developement continues, with a new dev, but understand that I can't stand against these false accusations. Only today the community invented at least 10 different ways of how could we scam you. Nor of these are having any coincidence with the reality.

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:41:03 PM

ReserveShare, please don't let these idiots get to you. As you can see, there are people here who support you and believe in the project. It is obvious that the wallet is close to finished based on the updates Badam provided before he left. Just stick to your plan of finding a new dev and then get a beta version of the wallet out as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, a lot of people frequenting this thread are just immature children who have the patience of a fly and couldn't put together a logical argument if their lives depended on it.

If things don't improve, may I suggest that you simply close this thread, leave this toilet of a forum and then the serious people here can relocate somewhere else. This is exactly what Etherium and the Maidsafe people did.
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:51:37 PM

I announced yesterday that the developement continues, with a new dev, but understand that I can't stand against these false accusations. Only today the community invented at least 10 different ways of how could we scam you. Nor of these are having any coincidence with the reality.

Try and ignore negativity!! Just focus on releasing the wallet asap, even if it has a few bugs, release as beta.

Reality is, many many scams in crypto, so we all have to accept that when things don't go to plan, some people call scam. Just ignore it!! As soon as people see 'evidence' that ReserveShare is real people will get positive again.

Until wallet is released many will still support you based on gut instincts. Once you release the wallet, or even more evidence it exists, majority support you too. If you can't release more evidence that wallet dev is ongoing, ignore all negativity, and spend 100% of your time working towards releasing the wallet.

Engaging trolls will not benefit your project. You can't win doing that, only releasing wallet can do that.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:52:30 PM

It sucks that you are trying to make something for the community and then you are the bad guy and you are the one who are scamming others. People. Think.
DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

Thanks for quick response. It is enough for me. I will NOT claim my shares until you release wallet as i said before.Ignore negative feedback and continue to develop.
You have my support.

Regards  Grin

DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 09:57:06 PM

Try and ignore negativity!! Just focus on releasing the wallet asap, even if it has a few bugs, release as beta.

Reality is, many many scams in crypto, so we all have to accept that when things don't go to plan, some people call scam. Just ignore it!! As soon as people see 'evidence' that ReserveShare is real people will get positive again.

Until wallet is released many will still support you based on gut instincts. Once you release the wallet, or even more evidence it exists, majority support you too. If you can't release more evidence that wallet dev is ongoing, ignore all negativity, and spend 100% of your time working towards releasing the wallet.

Engaging trolls will not benefit your project. You can't win doing that, only releasing wallet can do that.

+1

exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:58:26 PM

moderated forum ?

it is getting annoying
pille

Activity: 436

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:12:11 PM

+1
+1 , still hold my free & bought shares. keep going. fudsters gonna fud.
DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

moderated forum ?

it is getting annoying

yep, too many fud ...

lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:22:04 PM

Thanks sheriff!

Do you mind answering a question? What programming language the software is written in?

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:26:32 PM

many people here want to help finish the wallet.
but no response from dev  Huh
ReserveShare (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:33:24 PM

many people here want to help finish the wallet.
but no response from dev  Huh
I posted 6 post before your one. Check the thread before you complain. Thanks.

Thanks sheriff!

Do you mind answering a question? What programming language the software is written in?

C++, as we have discussed many times before in the thread

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: