Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256251 times)
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:05:40 AM

Bitcointalk really needs to regulate scams like this, it doesn't just hurt some people.  It hurts the whole BTC community and its credibility.
BCT really's gotta get rid of fudders like you...

I'm not a FUDder, I've seen enough scams like this to know one.

I've lost BTC also because of scams like these, when OP stops posting and disappears don't say you weren't warned.

I know a lot of people are trying to get rid of their shares before it value goes down more, but reality is this was a scam all along.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LemonAndFries

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:06:59 AM

As we've got few accusations regarding our communication with community, we have to draw your attention to that we were pretty active on the forum since the beging. If you check the whole thread you can see that we tried to respond as soon as posible, we were answering all the question, we've kept up to date our shareholders.
The fact that we were a little bit unresponsive in the last few days is because we were concentrating on the wallet and as you can see we've some problems during the tests, and we've tried to solve all of these ASAP.
We are sorry and we have to ask for your apologies.

You saw an easy opportunity to make BTC and you took it.

Bullshit story about non-working wallet, you created a photoshop of a wallet and decided to dump these fake assets coins onto people.

There never was a wallet or will be.  Either way, I got my shares for free so I feel bad for those that bought into this scam.

Bitcointalk really needs to regulate scams like this, it doesn't just hurt some people.  It hurts the whole BTC community and its credibility.
If you've followed the whole project you can see that we have got only +1 Share more than the normal shareholders. So you are accusing us that we have dumped RSUnit . Then please check the issuer account on blockexplorer and make sure that you find any sell orders. All the unclaimed RSUnit are in the issuer account.
Thank you.

It's easy to create multiple accounts and spread the shares across

Post link to beta wallet or it didn't happen.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:12:48 AM

Calm down guys, I'm sure everything will get solved soon  Smiley

g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:12:55 AM

As we've got few accusations regarding our communication with community, we have to draw your attention to that we were pretty active on the forum since the beging. If you check the whole thread you can see that we tried to respond as soon as posible, we were answering all the question, we've kept up to date our shareholders.
The fact that we were a little bit unresponsive in the last few days is because we were concentrating on the wallet and as you can see we've some problems during the tests, and we've tried to solve all of these ASAP.

Bullshit story about non-working wallet, you created a photoshop of a wallet and decided to dump these fake assets coins onto people.

There never was a wallet or will be.  Either way, I got my shares for free so I feel bad for those that bought into this scam.

If you've followed the whole project you can see that we have got only +1 Share more than the normal shareholders. So you are accusing us that we have dumped RSUnit . Then please check the issuer account on blockexplorer and make sure that you find any sell orders. All the unclaimed RSUnit are in the issuer account.
Thank you.

Go and check the FinalShareholders list.
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:19:44 AM

Thank you.

There is no working beta wallet to share yet and one with bugs and vulnerabilities will not be shared i hope you understand.
Regarding to the multiple accounts accusations, as you can see we've planned to have 1000 individual shareholders. If we wanted to make multiple accounts, we had to make 440 accounts and we shouldn't distribute the unclaimed shares between the 560 registered shareholders.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:22:23 AM

Guys let's calm dawn. Posting false or possible accusations won't help the community at all, let's keep the community together instead of dividing it.
signorama

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:29:02 AM

I've lost BTC also because of scams like these, when OP stops posting and disappears don't say you weren't warned.

I know a lot of people are trying to get rid of their shares before it value goes down more, but reality is this was a scam all along.
^
He's not a FUDder. I've also seen just too many scams recently at BCT and the majority come from the so-called 'free distribution crypto' world.
Now free is no add-value (think Linux), so ask yourself where does this coin get its value from?
I've already said it; the distribution was more than haphazard. Some have coins, others have to wait and wait, some even buy it...   and then a major developer drops the project. Why??? First of all who are these guys???

Its getting crazy in here.

GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:31:53 AM

Dev, if you have time for posting here i think you also have a minute to check yours PM and send RSU to those people who claimed it.

I'm waiting for my RSU , thank you again 3  Grin
givemebitcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:32:02 AM

Better buy it now, before it will increase after a good announcement from dev team.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:34:12 AM

^
He's not a FUDder. I've also seen just too many scams recently at BCT and the majority come from the so-called 'free distribution crypto' world.
Now free is no add-value (think Linux), so ask yourself where does this coin get its value from?
I've already said it; the distribution was more than haphazard. Some have coins, others have to wait and wait, some even buy it...   and then a major developer drops the project. Why??? First of all who are these guys???

Now again a stupid accusation. What was a haphazard in the distribution? It was crystal clear and i think most shareholders agree with me on that. You registered, had a signature and you got onto second round. There was absolutely no haphazard. There was shareholders list almost from the begining i believe the distribution was glitchless
Kozan

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:34:27 AM

There is no working beta wallet to share yet and one with bugs and vulnerabilities will not be shared i hope you understand.
Now I'm beginning to worry too. What's wrong with sharing this wallet (closed source anyway), just to show that it exists?
signorama

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:38:13 AM

Better buy it now, before it will increase after a good announcement from dev team.

Go over to Sat²Coin, if you want i'll post a link of the thread; we're still waiting for the big announcement.
Or do you want me to post the thread link of FairCoin, the first 'fair distribution coin'. Another dead coin, another big announcement.

Strange enough 'big announcements' prelude failure

LemonAndFries

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:41:47 AM

^

Sadly, it is getting crazy and more since summer.

Confidence in altcoins is being hurt because of these types of things.

I hope no one lost too much on this.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:43:08 AM

Go over to Sat²Coin, if you want i'll post a link of the thread; we're still waiting for the big announcement.
Or do you want me to post the thread link of FairCoin, the first 'fair distribution coin'. Another dead coin, another big announcement.

Strange enough 'big announcements' prelude failure

Thats actually true, big announcement=big dump these days.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:50:34 AM

so, what new plan dev ?
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:57:31 AM

^

I'm very disappointed that you now have resorted to FUD as you used to be a supportive member.

This forum has become so ridiculous that even when a dev gives a coin away for free, people still accuse him of running a scam.

How is this a scam exactly? Oh yeah, the dev has been dumping his shares. But I just read a post where the dev asked you to go check the balance of the original account which sent the RSUs to everyone? Did you do that? Of course not, that would require effort, while it is much easier to just make up stories.

ReserveShare is not to blame here. If you want to blame someone, blame Badam. As ReserveShare said, he cannot force to make Badam continue developing the wallet if he doesn't want to.

I can tell from the dev's description of the events that basically Badam got in over his head and was incapable and/or unwilling to continue working on the wallet. I find it hard to believe that he agreed to come onto the project just a couple of weeks ago and then all of a sudden work and life issues overwhelmed him. I have heard that excuse many times before and it just means that when faced with a challenge, he decided he couldn't be bothered, which quite frankly is par for the course nowadays.

If you don't want to be a part of this project then sell your stake and be done with it. Go invest in VPN coin or some other crap Scrypt clone coin.

The ReserveShare wallet is nearly done, I am confident he will find a new dev to finish it up and then it will be released. Whining and complaining in this thread and making accusations to which you have absolutely no proof will not speed up the process.
standalone13

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:58:03 AM

so, what new plan dev ?
they said that they are negotiating with a new dev
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:12:29 PM

RSU arrived, thanks DEV  Grin
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 12:32:42 PM

^

I'm very disappointed that you now have resorted to FUD as you used to be a supportive member.

This forum has become so ridiculous that even when a dev gives a coin away for free, people still accuse him of running a scam.

How is this a scam exactly? Oh yeah, the dev has been dumping his shares. But I just read a post where the dev asked you to go check the balance of the original account which sent the RSUs to everyone? Did you do that? Of course not, that would require effort, while it is much easier to just make up stories.

ReserveShare is not to blame here. If you want to blame someone, blame Badam. As ReserveShare said, he cannot force to make Badam continue developing the wallet if he doesn't want to.

I can tell from the dev's description of the events that basically Badam got in over his head and was incapable and/or unwilling to continue working on the wallet. I find it hard to believe that he agreed to come onto the project just a couple of weeks ago and then all of a sudden work and life issues overwhelmed him. I have heard that excuse many times before and it just means that when faced with a challenge, he decided he couldn't be bothered, which quite frankly is par for the course nowadays.

If you don't want to be a part of this project then sell your stake and be done with it. Go invest in VPN coin or some other crap Scrypt clone coin.

The ReserveShare wallet is nearly done, I am confident he will find a new dev to finish it up and then it will be released. Whining and complaining in this thread and making accusations to which you have absolutely no proof will not speed up the process.

+ 1 i agree with you hypersire this thing isnt RSU Project Lead 's fault, the mere fact that he announced the bad news and telling the community the solution ( finding a new dev to work on wallet) does not mean they are abandoning the project, to those who wants to get RSU on it's lowest possible value, they just hop in the right time for this is the time to spread FUD and buy RSU ,  and hey, how can a free coin where you spend nothing to get one a scam?  and if you bought this coin on exchange, no one force you to.. you act on what you think will give you more profit; hey it's your decision no one force you to. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

Hi Dev,
I sent you PM for RSUnit still didn't receive. Please check and send me too .
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: