Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:17:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375351 times)
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:02:22 PM

I have two wallet, on linux and windows. Both easily synchronic and stake

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Historical

Activity: 268
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:20:25 PM

Great to see a lot of new members and miners.

Please take care not to join only 1 pool. We need a better balance of the hashrate. Maxminer's pool needs more miners, while nonce-pool has too much.
Btw, this overview was made by ex33s, Donation address

XMG: 9Hd61fvNvQTVZby6wECQmq2yg2nHxT9w8u

We had a lot support from Historical too, who did https://www.magipool.info/

@Historical, if you're around, post us your XMG address?

Thanks Joe,
I had the last few weeks the pressure at work.
The situation is better now, so I could share the idea that I discussed with you and developers some time ago...
Idea is to build some kind of "Magi price stabilisation project". That's not my idea, I found it somewhere and adapt it..
The project is based on BTC cloud mining (or something like that - LTC, X11). Daily / weekly BTC income from BTC cloud services will be used to purchase XMG on exchanges and to send them to participants (investors) at particular dividend.
But unlike the usual purchases at the sale price on exchange, daily/weekly earned BTC will be used to make buy orders with buy price. There is no instantly buying of XMG at sale price.
And here come some MagiC:
- long-term, BTC income from cloud service is long term, 3, 6, 12, 60 months.. So once invested some BTC in cloud mining provides long term receiving of XMG..
- long-term, "Price stabilisation" builds "buy wall", so Magi price can't drop if someone drop huge amount of XMG on exchange. Participants receive their XMG at buy price..
- long-term, if price go up, and buy orders are not executed, buy orders price will be moved slightly up with the price, that's what is goal of project. Increase of XMG price is what we all want !!

Normally, that is only my idea. Details will be adapted to what the community wants.
There are many BTC cloud mining services, some are good some not, some profitable some not, some reliable some untrustworthy, help and experiences of anyone are welcome..

If there is enough interest, I can start with that...

jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:26:38 PM

Thanks Joe,
The situation is better now, so I could share the idea that I discussed with you and developers some time ago...
Idea is to build some kind of "Magi price stabilisation project". That's not my idea, I found it somewhere and adapt it..
The project is based on BTC cloud mining (or something like that - LTC, X11). Daily / weekly BTC income from BTC cloud services will be used to purchase XMG on exchanges and to send them to participants (investors) at particular dividend.
But unlike the usual purchases at the sale price on exchange, daily/weekly earned BTC will be used to make buy orders with buy price. There is no instantly buying of XMG at sale price.
- long-term, BTC income from cloud service is long term, 3, 6, 12, 60 months.. So once invested some BTC in cloud mining provides long term receiving of XMG..
- long-term, "Price stabilisation" builds "buy wall", so Magi price can't drop if someone drop huge amount of XMG on exchange. Participants receive their XMG at buy price..
- long-term, if price go up, and buy orders are not executed, buy orders price will be moved slightly up with the price, that's what is goal of project. Increase of XMG price is what we all want !!

Normally, that is only my idea. Details will be adapted to what the community wants.
There are many BTC cloud mining services, some are good some not, some profitable some not, some reliable some untrustworthy, help and experiences of anyone are welcome..

Joe mentioned this idea. In general, it's not a bad one. But I have doubts if cloud mining in the current situation really makes sense. BTC price is low and many established cloud mining companies are in trouble, probably need to suspend their mining contracts when price goes < $200 again.
In my opinion it will make sense when the price reaches some level of stability at $300 or even higher.
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:12:47 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 03:08:56 AM by joelao95

Where can I get a working Wallet for my new Ubuntu? Or where can find a little howto for the dependencies and the compilation?

You can follow the steps here; it's quite easy for linux os: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg8800103#msg8800103 You'll only need #5 and #9. Let me know any issues you run into.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:26:52 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 02:47:08 AM by joelao95

Thanks Joe,

Historical, thanks for the details posted. I was thinking of this but felt not yet the time, either way it'll be good to see people's suggestions. I was 90% on this project as soon as you proposed the idea some time ago. If there is insufficient amout of BTC invested by the community, I / the magi team will try to raise up the amount. In other means, even without enough support from people, we will try to make it. We can decide how these coins are being spent in this case later on (e.g., team funds if possible). Ideally it will be very good being a project of the community. To me this is absolutely a nice one, and I'd push it forward in any form. I will be adding this as an official project; of course, this project can't be going without you. So I am sure we will have you in a reasonable long period, but let's arrange everything comfortably; I don't mind how much time taken to launch it Smiley. Basically my question is roughly how much BTC you have in mind in order to launch it.

Other than that, like Marcel mentioned, we have to find stable sources which allow mining service at least in one year long.

Joe mentioned this idea. In general, it's not a bad one. But I have doubts if cloud mining in the current situation really makes sense. BTC price is low and many established cloud mining companies are in trouble, probably need to suspend their mining contracts when price goes < $200 again.
In my opinion it will make sense when the price reaches some level of stability at $300 or even higher.

This is a good question; low BTC price also means the right moment for mining though, provided that we can find provider who have good reputation and allow us mining sufficiently long time. We may look into altcoin mining too. Options other than cloud mining might be buying mining rig and get it hosted somewhere, but this could never be an easy task.

Others, ideas?

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
Spexx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:38:06 AM

Windows 64 bit miner

I have just released a new version of the generic 64 bit miner on the same link as before. This is a standalone minerd.exe which does not require any dll files for support. This version should run better under most conditions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydk8z59wwgysh1e/Spexx-Wolf0-V2-generic-Win64-XMGminerd.zip

I have also compiled a version specifically for AVX instruction set support ... well three different versions actually ... but none of them are as fast as the generic version, which is a bit of a puzzle right now. I think I need a beer Cheesy

ItsValium

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:32:32 AM

Thanks Joe,

Historical, thanks for the details posted. I was thinking of this but felt not yet the time, either way it'll be good to see people's suggestions. I was 90% on this project as soon as you proposed the idea some time ago. If there is insufficient amout of BTC invested by the community, I / the magi team will try to raise up the amount. In other means, even without enough support from people, we will try to make it. We can decide how these coins are being spent in this case later on (e.g., team funds if possible). Ideally it will be very good being a project of the community. To me this is absolutely a nice one, and I'd push it forward in any form. I will be adding this as an official project; of course, this project can't be going without you. So I am sure we will have you in a reasonable long period, but let's arrange everything comfortably; I don't mind how much time taken to launch it Smiley. Basically my question is roughly how much BTC you have in mind in order to launch it.

Other than that, like Marcel mentioned, we have to find stable sources which allow mining service at least in one year long.

This is a good question; low BTC price also means the right moment for mining though, provided that we can find provider who have good reputation and allow us mining sufficiently long time. We may look into altcoin mining too. Options other than cloud mining might be buying mining rig and get it hosted somewhere, but this could never be an easy task.

Others, ideas?

I really like this idea, this could even out the big fluctuations and boost XMG up a bit. If you go the route of buying a mining rig, I could host it for you providing it doesn't draw 20A of current Wink If and when you go on let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards
minerpool-de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:47:44 AM

mhhh. There is no Chance for Winning with a Intel Core i5.  Undecided
jawitech

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:02:23 AM

mhhh. There is no Chance for Winning with a Intel Core i5.  Undecided

What's your hashing speed?

Schön dich bei uns in der Community zu sehen, willkommen  Smiley
minerpool-de

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:32:31 AM

um die 30 kH/s für alle 4 Cores zusammen. Da verbrauch ich mehr als was es bringt Wink
jawitech

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:37:26 AM

um die 30 kH/s für alle 4 Cores zusammen. Da verbrauch ich mehr als was es bringt Wink

Welche Mining Software benutzt du? Evtl. können Spexx oder Joe noch etwas rauskitzeln.
Du kannst mit dem -e Parameter auch die CPU Usage herunterschrauben, um den Verbrauch etwas zu drosseln, falls du weniger Energie verbrauchen willst.
Wie gesagt, der Block Reward ist dynamisch und richtet sich nach der Network Difficulty. Und durch das PoS Staking kommt auch noch was dazu.
btw: Ich hashie mit einem alten AMD und satten 15 kh/s Cheesy Aber langfristig wird es sich auszahlen, da bin ich mir sicher.
minerpool-de

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:03:15 AM

Nicht wenn einige User mit Megahash (wie auch immer das geht) auf einem Pool unterwegs sind. Ich bin wieder raus.
Mr_Bomberman

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:08:48 AM

According to Bittrex:

BTC      VOL                 0.74805123 BTC

Low motion, low motion ....
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:37:11 AM

People are holding, staking and waiting for the new great developments coming. New investors would be good. Keep on spreading the word about Magi.
 Smiley

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
hefty

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:27:15 PM

Windows 64 bit miner

I have just released a new version of the generic 64 bit miner on the same link as before. This is a standalone minerd.exe which does not require any dll files for support. This version should run better under most conditions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydk8z59wwgysh1e/Spexx-Wolf0-V2-generic-Win64-XMGminerd.zip

I have also compiled a version specifically for AVX instruction set support ... well three different versions actually ... but none of them are as fast as the generic version, which is a bit of a puzzle right now. I think I need a beer Cheesy

thanks m8  Wink

Fioravante

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:08:49 PM

People are holding, staking and waiting for the new great developments coming. New investors would be good. Keep on spreading the word about Magi.
 Smiley

Pragmatic approach. Quite rational. Smiley

Will wait for upcoming development and in my spare time will spread about MAGI.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:22:35 PM

How much I should expect with AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core processor ? Passmark CPU Mark 9135
Spexx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:08:52 PM

How much I should expect with AMD FX-8150 Eight-Core processor ? Passmark CPU Mark 9135

With the latest minerd? Probably in excess of 80 Kh/s.

eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:15:18 PM

Code:
    {
        "account" : "",
        "category" : "generate",
        "amount" : 193.81100084,
    }
wtf  Shocked

edit: Nevermind, I was staking...  Grin

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:24:43 PM

With the latest minerd? Probably in excess of 80 Kh/s.

with all 8 core, I would only get 80 khash/sec ?
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: