Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375268 times)
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:44:15 AM

what is the latest for the future of magi coin XMG ?

A good question; was keen to get on the algo things as talked a while ago, and many misc things as people raised up; also would like to take a thorough look of the parameters and hope that to make the coin optimum to what it should be; and many other stuffs that are pretty much demanded as people asked from time to time.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:04:20 AM

Dear PICISI Sponsor, PICISI.com is now in admin-alpha testing, this means the site is technically ready to use however the admins want to experience it with test campaigns.

You are encouraged to place a test campaign on the site to help us and to give your coin some additional exposure.  Obviously we will be promoting the site non-stop so your coin will get some attention. When you do your campaign be as comprehensive as possible use all of the tools to maximum advantage, use the perks in creative ways.  Use video, graphics, links, social media, team of organizers, etc ...

As you may know we recently released Pi at the NXT exchange, the release was done in conjunction with our crowdfunding effort to raise funds to construct the PICISI site.  The goal was to raise funds to construct a site, the top goal was to raise over $7K to get our target site the site design you've seen; if we raised under $7 but over $2.5K we could get a really good customized theme with add-ons, lastly if we raised under $1K we would get a fairly generic crowdfunding site  --  the effort raise $251.  With that we produced the best we could. We will eventually achieve our target goal, to that end we will organize a campaign on our site to raise funds for our target site while helping others raise funds for their campaigns. 

Start a test campaign today at www.PICISI.com and use the Stripe.com test credit card to make test donations to your campaigns and other campaigns of your liking.  The test will only be in effect for a few days so pls do the best you can with the resources at your finger tips don't delay. 

NOTE, I'm sending this same message to 23 sponsors, bitcointalk will likely view this as spam I encourage you to quote it as quickly as possible before they delete it.

Thanks for the info Armis!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:07:48 AM

I'm proud to present you my gift to Magi for it's first birthday :

Thank you Goldlabel  Wink !

Looking great, Happy to help you Grin
Like what you are doing Erkallys. Learning things to make a great Magi picture! Well done!

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 10:03:12 AM

All, as for the warning, a quick getting around probably you could try is startover of the block chain. I guess the warning will go away after some blocks. Here what you need is to download about 300MB block chain data from coinmagi.org site I've uploaded to. Or simply let the wallet sync from scratch.

http://coinmagi.org/files/m-blockchain/m-blockchain%5bblock%23481461%5d-20150916.7z
or
http://coinmagi.org/files/m-blockchain/m-blockchain%5bblock%23481461%5d-20150916.zip

http://coinmagi.org/files/m-blockchain/

Rename your prior magi directory to something else, like "Magi.mv"; rename the name of the directory of the above download & unzipped file to "Magi" (make sure it sits in the right place); copy "wallet.dat" from "Magi.mv" to "Magi"; launch the wallet.

awesome, i download the zip file and do exactly what you said and now is working like a charm, ty for all @joelao95

btw with that "warning" all was working fine too, so for people with that "warning", you have here the solution, dont panic and do what @joelao95 said, all will work fine Smiley

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:26:22 AM

Any idea on what is the minimum weight I need to start staking Magi? I have 0.70 XMG right now but I think that's not enough.  Roll Eyes

there's no minimum weight, but it can take long to get POS block, I have mined 4 blocks(10 XMG on average) on solo but I have just one POS block, which is about 30K satoshi(magoshi?) and one POS orphan that was 90K

If there's no minimum, that's super! I'll wait until I get POS block as my coins age. Thanks for sharing for experience  Wink

I would not want you to be disappointed so I'd like to add that even though technically there is no minimum, 0.70 XMG is too small an amount imo.  You can look at the block explorer here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/ and see what the amounts are of the blocks are that are currently staking and the resulting rewards that are being paid.    The difficulty for proof of stake is still very low so smaller blocks of coins will have a chance but about 5 XMG is the smallest block I've seen minting recently.  There are probably lots of wallets out there with coins that have split into 5 XMG blocks (UTXO) or smaller that will probably not mint because the blocks have aged so long that they no longer have significant coin weight – you should keep that in mind too, it is a bit like a lottery.

I've consolidated some transactions and lost POS weight, wallet says not staking(hammers on bottom right are grey), but it was staking with 2,3 XMG

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
StaisyBit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:56:11 PM

Coin Magi added to Staisybit, the new Universal Cloud Staking Wallet

Hi to all CoinMagi community members.

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system. As you can see in this post, XMG is up and running, even if withdrawals are still temporarily disabled.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there; we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit or via email at support@staisybit.com .

I will post here further updates.

Stay tuned, follow us and... happy staking!

Cheers
StaisyBit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:58:23 PM

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system. As you can see in this post, XMG is up and running, even if withdrawals are still temporarily disabled.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there; we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit) or via email at support@staisybit.com .

Cheers
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:48:59 PM

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit) or via email at support@staisybit.com .

Cheers

Wow! Cloud staking for Magi? This is great news! I can see Magi going forward to new heights. I will use this service as soon as the beta phase is over.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:06:04 PM

Cheers

I will send some test coins once I activate my account, will keep the magi community updated with this new cloud staking.
kkjj

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:42:48 PM

Hi. Great work with coin so far. I think i am loving it.

Question:

Can feature from PAYCON be implemented into Coin Magi - Multisend allows you to send up to 100% of your Stake to multiple addresses of your choosing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0

Thanks.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:50:22 PM

Cheers

I will send some test coins once I activate my account, will keep the magi community updated with this new cloud staking.

Thanks Staisybit, that's really cool!

Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:50:52 PM

Any idea on what is the minimum weight I need to start staking Magi? I have 0.70 XMG right now but I think that's not enough.  Roll Eyes

there's no minimum weight, but it can take long to get POS block, I have mined 4 blocks(10 XMG on average) on solo but I have just one POS block, which is about 30K satoshi(magoshi?) and one POS orphan that was 90K

If there's no minimum, that's super! I'll wait until I get POS block as my coins age. Thanks for sharing for experience  Wink

I would not want you to be disappointed so I'd like to add that even though technically there is no minimum, 0.70 XMG is too small an amount imo.  You can look at the block explorer here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/ and see what the amounts are of the blocks are that are currently staking and the resulting rewards that are being paid.    The difficulty for proof of stake is still very low so smaller blocks of coins will have a chance but about 5 XMG is the smallest block I've seen minting recently.  There are probably lots of wallets out there with coins that have split into 5 XMG blocks (UTXO) or smaller that will probably not mint because the blocks have aged so long that they no longer have significant coin weight – you should keep that in mind too, it is a bit like a lottery.

I've consolidated some transactions and lost POS weight, wallet says not staking(hammers on bottom right are grey), but it was staking with 2,3 XMG

I believe there is a minimum time of a couple of hours Huh before the coin weight starts to go up, so you should be staking again soon.  I thought after about five days it goes down very quickly.  It surprises me that 2 or 3 XMG will stake, thanks for the information.  Once the bigger block does stake it will give you a better size reward.
goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:17:20 PM

Cheers

wow you post this twice does this mean i can stake twice?
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:59:50 PM

Haha Goldlabel. Think he just posted two times, but thats ok!
 Smiley

goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 08:02:46 PM

Haha Goldlabel. Think he just posted two times, but thats ok!
 Smiley

Grin i know  Grin
fragilefungi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:03:57 PM

Hi. Great work with coin so far. I think i am loving it.

Question:

Can feature from PAYCON be implemented into Coin Magi - Multisend allows you to send up to 100% of your Stake to multiple addresses of your choosing.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0

Thanks.

This isn't a bad idea.  I really like how the Hyperstake wallet does this (actually HYP had it before CON).  The issues I think there would be integrating this wallet feature into magi would be the low stake rewards and the long time to maturity.  My last XMG stake rewards were 0.02355414, 0.02154784, 0.11277781, 0.11289097, and 0.07004424 XMG.  My concern is that this is too small an amount to make multisend worth it.  Also I am concerned because XMG has a 120 transaction maturity time which takes quite awhile.  Multisend would actually destroy quite a bit of weight to send such as small amount 121 confirmations after the PoS block is found.

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:08:10 PM

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Keep voting for Magi (XMG) on Cryptsy community!
Together we can achieve more!

Magi is on spot 7!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:37:08 PM

Magi is on spot 7!

Hello,

I've been reading the forums for a month or so, but thought I should stop lurking and say Hi. I've been mining XMG for a couple of months and am getting better returns than other currencies I tried so far.

Just letting you know, I've joined Cryptsy and added my vote.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:46:25 PM

Magi is on spot 7!

Hello,

I've been reading the forums for a month or so, but thought I should stop lurking and say Hi. I've been mining XMG for a couple of months and am getting better returns than other currencies I tried so far.

Hi starmman, welcome to the Magi community, thanks for voting! Smiley  Crypsy got my vote a long time ago but maybe I'll think about actually 'gasp' buying Crypsy points for voting since were getting so close here.
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:48:48 AM

Magi is on spot 7!

Hello,

Hi starmman, welcome to the Magi community, thanks for voting! Smiley  Crypsy got my vote a long time ago but maybe I'll think about actually 'gasp' buying Crypsy points for voting since were getting so close here.

Thanks mate, but guess buying is not necessary.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: