Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375351 times)
GAZK

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

I'm sorry no one told me there's an mandatory update coming and I've updated my daemon but the resync just takes forever

No problem.  Love youf pools at suprnova.cc.  You do a great job!

Can't wait for xmg to get back online.

G
GAZK

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

This would probably be one of those few chances to get some solo mining in if you have enough hash rate.

I do, but everything is already set up for pool mining at suprnova and I'm not motivated enough to get it going solo style.
Visi0n4ry

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:08:54 PM

This would probably be one of those few chances to get some solo mining in if you have enough hash rate.

I do, but everything is already set up for pool mining at suprnova and I'm not motivated enough to get it going solo style.

Ijust tried to do a fast setup always geting: HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8232: Connection refused
[2017-02-17 22:06:28] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

Im to stupid and or to lazy to investigate... Switching back to pool mode...  Grin
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:27:40 AM

would be loverly to have a bootstrap with the updated chain...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:11:55 AM

I'm sorry no one told me there's an mandatory update coming and I've updated my daemon but the resync just takes forever

Not mandatory, but better to. It'll take days. We kept a copy of block chain for speeding:

http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/

Don's use bootstrap (way slow), but block data instead.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:25:37 AM

Not mandatory, but better to. It'll take days. We kept a copy of block chain for speeding:

thanks, this will work with the latest wallet version?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:32:30 AM

Exactly.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:33:50 AM

First of all i want to say hello to you guys and this community!
Im mining XMG since January the 1st now and holding my coins because it feels like there is some future for this coin.

I also would like to say that i love the new wallet, it is one of the best alt wallets i have seen so far, great work!

Some of you guys where talking about a roadmap and for sure i will appreciate something like that, its always nice to know what the future plans are.

At the end some critism, i have seen that http://pom.m-hash.com/ pool is also listet at https://poolinfo.systms.org. (what is quite a nice site also a great job.)
Well what i can say about http://pom.m-hash.com/ is that i have mined there, after arround 50 coins i did not received the mail tokens for account changes anymore, i wrote quite a lot of support tikets that never where answerd. Since i could not set up the auto payout a few days after registration and also where not able to do a manuell withdraw, they pretty much ripped of my coins. On top of that my account was frozen and tells me: Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock. As you can imagine, there are no instructions to unlock in my mailbox. (i changed global time at the first day after reg and received tokes so a problem with my mail adress is not possible) Since the support is not responding and i cant log in anymore i pretty much can say they ripped off my coins. (only 50 not much but still something)
I dont like to mine at the biggest pool around (https://xmg.suprnova.cc/) but unfortunately its the only one i trust after https://www.suchpool.pw/ has closed and http://pom.m-hash.com ripped me off.

Apart from this it seems like every pool arround have some problems today does anyone has news on this ?

Keep on the good work!

Best regards
Visi0n4ry

Sorry for your situation. The m-hash site is owned by us while I handed it over to Historical who set up the pool. I'll PM him and see if I can get a response. Rest assured that what you lost will be compensated by either solving your account issue, or makeup from us.

Send me message, or contact the team for any future issues.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

Exactly.

awesome thanks. So happy this wallet starts up faster too. before it would take me 30-45 mins just to start it...

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:43:28 AM

I notice coind alerts more than anything... do you have and use the alert keys?

Currently the keys are owned by myself. I guess this shouldn't be the way going as in one person's hand, or such a feature should be abandoned hopefully in the near future.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:35:15 AM

https://poolinfo.systms.org is now fully operational. Wallet information is now visible from the site and updated.

Also made som minor adjustments to the css to improve the sites responsiveness. Some html elements was causing an horizontal scrollbar when using devices with small width.

Thanks, I've added to OP.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Sikes_hun

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Hi There,

I like MAGI, and i would like to help this community, keep this coin alive and make it stronger !
What can i do more than my wallet is always running, and trade poloniex and bitrex with my small amount, mining with 250khs all the time on pool.
Sorry my bad english.
Elar

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

Hello,

I just registered here,

I try to solo mining on a vps, debian 8, for test before I setup this on my dedicated server. I want solo mine into the server wallet and stake too 24/24 to support the network.

The miner works great for pool mining, but when I try to solo mine I have a lot of errors :

HTTP request failed: The requested URL returned error: 500 Internal Server Error
json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

When he start mining i have another error : No payout address provided, switching to getwork.

I think the first errors appears, for ~30 min, because magid is starting and syncing the blockchain, after the miner starts to show me the hashrate of the 4 threads, so I think he is mining but he doesn't say (yay !!!) like when pool mining and i have regularly the errors who comes back for 5-10 min and sometimes only 1 error then a few hashes then 1 or 2 errors again or more...

I don't know if he is really mining anything and why i have this error. I hope anyone here could answer to my questions and help me to get this working.

Visi0n4ry

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 03:40:23 PM by Visi0n4ry

Hello,

I just registered here,

I try to solo mining on a vps, debian 8, for test before I setup this on my dedicated server. I want solo mine into the server wallet and stake too 24/24 to support the network.

The miner works great for pool mining, but when I try to solo mine I have a lot of errors :

HTTP request failed: The requested URL returned error: 500 Internal Server Error

When he start mining i have another error : No payout address provided, switching to getwork.

I think the first errors appears, for ~30 min, because magid is starting and syncing the blockchain, after the miner starts to show me the hashrate of the 4 threads, so I think he is mining but he doesn't say (yay !!!) like when pool mining and i have regularly the errors who comes back for 5-10 min and sometimes only 1 error then a few hashes then 1 or 2 errors again or more...

I don't know if he is really mining anything and why i have this error. I hope anyone here could answer to my questions and help me to get this working.

There is only a yay !!! if you find a block while solomining i guess. Everything else wouldnt make a sense to me.

Maybe you can helph me with solomine setup since im trying to use this guide for litecoinqt to get to work with magiqt. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83371.0

EDIT Okay, got it to work no errors so far with one exception im getting [2017-02-18 16:35:17] No payout address provided, switching to getwork too. Maybe some one of the pool owners around here knows ho to fix ? EDIT
Regards!
Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:18:27 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 04:42:19 PM by Redrover

Hello,

I just registered here,

There is only a yay !!! if you find a block while solomining i guess. Everything else wouldnt make a sense to me.

Maybe you can helph me with solomine setup since im trying to use this guide for litecoinqt to get to work with magiqt. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83371.0

EDIT Okay, got it to work no errors so far with one exception im getting [2017-02-18 16:35:17] No payout address provided, switching to getwork too. Maybe some one of the pool owners around here knows ho to fix ? EDIT
Regards!

It will default to a new address in your wallet, once you find a block it will show up.

Edit - I'll add this, there is a massive solo miner on now and the hash rate jumped to 137Mhs, us small solo miners don't stand a chance at this point.  Every pool I can see is still stuck and not finding any blocks for more than a day now.  Still going up, 148Mhs now.
Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

Looks like Suprnova is back up!
Visi0n4ry

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:22:04 PM

Hello,

I just registered here,

Regards!

It will default to a new address in your wallet, once you find a block it will show up.

Edit - I'll add this, there is a massive solo miner on now and the hash rate jumped to 137Mhs, us small solo miners don't stand a chance at this point.  Every pool I can see is still stuck and not finding any blocks for more than a day now.  Still going up, 148Mhs now.

The biggest pool https://xmg.suprnova.cc is back since a few hours.
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

Hello,

I just registered here,

Regards!

Edit - I'll add this, there is a massive solo miner on now and the hash rate jumped to 137Mhs, us small solo miners don't stand a chance at this point.  Every pool I can see is still stuck and not finding any blocks for more than a day now.  Still going up, 148Mhs now.

Great thanks for the update

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

Hi,

We've been mining XMG on the miners multipool for a while now: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Welcome to our awesome Magi community!

We've updated our XMG wallet and now mining is back and running great.

Cheers!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

Thanks for that - I was wondering why I didn't get any mining income for a while - all makes sense now =)
Pages: « 1 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 [736] 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: