Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:24:20 AM

Watch and see .. Smiley Dont worry burritoboy, youll be impressed. I promise.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:46:00 AM

Yawn Wink

You know vegas some of us were in your corner and you are aware that the devs won't get hurt it will be all of us that are holding....you understand this?

Has the Superteam completely disappointed on addressing your problem? Yep, no doubt about it. I think at this point they should give you the 27k super because their customer service was no existent.

Kudos on the big BTCD score, we all can only wish to be so lucky, but sticking it to the rest of us is not justice.

be cool man, it seems you dont need the money anyway.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:02:56 AM

You must have missed the pic with the $40,000 in BTCD I just cashed out. Im gonna make this slow and painful, and thats *1* of my 250 different coins. BTW look at yesterday the 20,000 super I got back from mintpal ALL got dumped. Its not even about the money, could care less. Its the fact that I lost 27,000 coins, and they havent done shit about it. QUESTION: what do YOU think will happen, next time, when your tiny ass wallet goes sideways....do you THINK they will lift a finger for you!?!? THAT is what its REALLY about. Someone HAS to say something. If they wont help a user that has lost 27,000 coins, the regular user that has little, can forget it. Ya feel me? Here it is: This is more about the community than it is me. The day we let devs lose all our coin because of their mistake, and just let it go like nothing happened , we are all up shit creek.

Everybody here on the boards helped you vegasguy and now you acting like a child and threaten the same community who took their own time to help you.

Very small man you are, you can continue your evil plan we will be continuing with our lives too.  Smiley

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:04:21 AM

The last thing I want to do is hurt the community. Ill find another way to stick it to super without hurting the community. Youve been awesome John and understanding as others have , and im not a hateful person, but I have a real hard time with those that dont step to the plate and make right their mistakes. I think Ive made my point, that if your super wallet goes to shit, your on your own and leave it at that. I think all my posts in this thread will cost them WAYY more than 27,000 super. We will call it even.  BTW john please post your super address. Thanks.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:07:59 AM

Yawn Wink

You know vegas some of us were in your corner and you are aware that the devs won't get hurt it will be all of us that are holding....you understand this?

Has the Superteam completely disappointed on addressing your problem? Yep, no doubt about it. I think at this point they should give you the 27k super because their customer service was no existent.

Kudos on the big BTCD score, we all can only wish to be so lucky, but sticking it to the rest of us is not justice.

be cool man, it seems you dont need the money anyway.

Good morning from me Smiley

I read all of the last posts and i can say nice stash of btcd Smiley
About the other thing the problem with missing coins, r u sure that you lost them irreversibly ?
I had "lost" 32 k, then they were 8 k only and after that everything is ok for me personaly Smiley
Some of the users posted exact steps how to recover, or maybe your coins were on cryptsy which is not yet synced with the block chain.

About the dumping and ruining super you know that all of us supporters are going loose a lot if you do that .
Supercoin dev and supercoin team will not be hurt believe me.
They are not bag holders. So its your choice what to do really its your money Smiley
Maybe if you dont care about money so mich you can pump it just a thought here Smiley

Have a nice day

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:09:47 AM

The last thing I want to do is hurt the community. Ill find another way to stick it to super without hurting the community. Youve been awesome John and understanding as others have , and im not a hateful person, but I have a real hard time with those that dont step to the plate and make right their mistakes. I think Ive made my point, that if your super wallet goes to shit, your on your own and leave it at that. I think all my posts in this thread will cost them WAYY more than 27,000 super. We will call it even.

I lost some BTC on Mt. Gox in february (about 0,33 BTC), it was not a lot, but it is still very frustrating to lose money in crypto. I understand your situation. I saw that a lot of people tried to help you and its still not working, your case seem very special. It makes it more frustrating when it's not working after many try...

I hope it gets fixed for you because it seems like everybody got their SUPER back here.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:15:35 AM

The last thing I want to do is hurt the community. Ill find another way to stick it to super without hurting the community. Youve been awesome John and understanding as others have , and im not a hateful person, but I have a real hard time with those that dont step to the plate and make right their mistakes. I think Ive made my point, that if your super wallet goes to shit, your on your own and leave it at that. I think all my posts in this thread will cost them WAYY more than 27,000 super. We will call it even.  BTW john please post your super address. Thanks.

still cant agree enough that super dev needs to step up in so many ways right now.

SR7w3UorAhSrGUhLmEfbsFTppfRYazjj8H
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:16:39 AM

Well I got 1/2 of it back. I sent 20k to mintpal and it was there a week later. But I still had over 20k in  "generated and not accepted". Its gone, I dont want to spend anymore time on it. Last thing I want to do is get a bad name in the community, because I have VERY high integrity and honor, my reputation in the community is worth more than anything. So ill call it a loss and move on. Just wanted to warn others and ruin superteams day.

Vegas

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:19:02 AM

The last thing I want to do is hurt the community. Ill find another way to stick it to super without hurting the community. Youve been awesome John and understanding as others have , and im not a hateful person, but I have a real hard time with those that dont step to the plate and make right their mistakes. I think Ive made my point, that if your super wallet goes to shit, your on your own and leave it at that. I think all my posts in this thread will cost them WAYY more than 27,000 super. We will call it even.

I lost some BTC on Mt. Gox in february (about 0,33 BTC), it was not a lot, but it is still very frustrating to lose money in crypto. I understand your situation. I saw that a lot of people tried to help you and its still not working, your case seem very special. It makes it more frustrating when it's not working after many try...

I hope it gets fixed for you because it seems like everybody got their SUPER back here.

crypto is brutal for sure..lessons are hard learned and sometimes very costly. I got hosed for 24BTC last march in a cloud hosting scam, this will take me a few years to recover, so I for one am always on the side of the little guy in crypto.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:20:41 AM

I can tell you ive made lots and lost loads through scams, and problems ect. I think Im just accepting it now. It just rubs me wrong because I have such strong ethics.

Vegas

digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:21:19 AM

I just informed & alerted again cryptsy about upgrade and asked if anything else we can do. We dont know much from them yet.

Unfortunately cryptsy take ages to sort out problems, not long ago I had to wait 3 weeks for some coins I sent there for another coin.
They really are pathetically slow although they have always sorted the problems out.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:37:14 AM

I can tell you ive made lots and lost loads through scams, and problems ect. I think Im just accepting it now. It just rubs me wrong because I have such strong ethics.

Vegas

kudos, strong ethics are tough to come by today.

I nearly had a meltdown on twitter today replying to posters who were calling the people they just pumped & dumped on suckers. It had to do with Ethancoin which I avoided from the beginning but man people just dont seem to give a shit anymore about hurting people. It's a shame...
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:38:59 AM

Vegas

Glad you came to your senses man.

Supercointeam, hopefully you'll read over the last 2 pages and offer some response. Many in the community have given good input on what we feel supercoin needs.

Cheers
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:48:34 AM

Well I got 1/2 of it back. I sent 20k to mintpal and it was there a week later. But I still had over 20k in  "generated and not accepted". Its gone, I dont want to spend anymore time on it. Last thing I want to do is get a bad name in the community, because I have VERY high integrity and honor, my reputation in the community is worth more than anything. So ill call it a loss and move on. Just wanted to warn others and ruin superteams day.

Vegas

Vagasguy, sorry about your lose of coins, I think I remember you said you sent them to the exchange when you saw that problems were occurring.
This unfortunately from what I have learned is the worst time to send any coins, when things are vulnerable.
Try and make sure you get a definitive answer from the exchange about the transaction as the problem may be with them, before you give up on the coins you lost. Sometimes they can be frustrating to deal with and can take to long to resolve issues.
When people first was expressing problems they were having with suppercoin I stopped using my wallet. I learned this from problems with other coins, I suppose we all learn from past problems whats best and incorporate it into what we do.
Having the coins in your wallet is the most secure, and having them on an exchange is least secure, and backing up from time to time is always helpful. In this instance one of my earlier back up wallets worked better than my latest backup. I'm not technically into this but just try to learn as I go. Mistakes happen. It is high risk stuff.
It was good to here you were into this coin being from Vagas I thought could only help increase the awareness of the coin. I hope you stay on board.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:59:44 AM

Got everything back from mintpal. I was calm about that, it took a week. I knew Mintpal had their wallet frozen. That part all worked out. I Also sent over 20k in super from one wallet that I thought was dirty and corrupted to a new fresh wallet on another pc. What happend was it deducted the funds from the "dirty" wallet, and noted them as "mined but not accepted" or some form of verbage , and put an ! mark next to it, and debited it. But here is the kicker, it debited the funds and when it showed up on the other new wallet it was the same way. "mined but not accepted" and did NOT accept it, and did NOT add the funds even though they were debited from the other wallet. Superteam comes along and says they "rolled back the fork". That was a lie. I earased EVERYTHING releated to supercoin, wallet.dat and all, and went back to an 8/1/14 wallet.dat, WAYYY before all this happend, and those faulty transactions STILL show up because its in the chain. If they rolled it back , there should be NO transactions from the moment they rolled it back till the time it started again, and there are.  But like I said I just wanted to get the word out to others. Im not upset that superteam made an error, we all do. They FLAT have ignored me, and thats not good. Basically your on your own, even IF its their fault and you lose it all.Scary isnt it?  Superteam have it right.. What the HELL am I going to do to them?

Vegas

CryptoBull

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:08:21 AM

@Vegas
Bro did u downloaded the blockchain from the dev link and try it that way ?
It worked for me Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:10:10 AM

Excuse me, Vegasguy, but after everything you have written, I don't know what to think.

@Supercointeam and Supercoindev , can you please check what's happened to him?

If your transactions are conflicted, they should be in the wallet which the funds were sent from.

Edit: I have 147.83 unconfirmed coins, but I suppose that's some lost staking, not lost transactions.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:11:35 AM

ohh ya. I deleted the entire roaming/supercoin, rebuilt from nodes. Created new supercoin.conf with fresh addnodes from OP. Even created a new wallet.dat and imported/exported keys. Bottom line , those faulty transactions are in the chain because they returned on BOTH wallets even after I wiped ALL traces of supercoin and went back to a wallet.dat backup from 8/1/14. Ive done EVERYTHING in this thread many times over, and Ive accepted it that they are gone. Next time a wallet goes wacky , I wont do anything. Lesson learned.

I actually feel good even after the loss. I tried everything everyone suggested many times over. Then I asked for help nicely and patiently many times over from superteam. I then decided to set out to prove that if you lose your supercoin through a fault of superteam code, and nothing you can do on your own works, superteam will do NOTHING to help you, they will just ignore you. So Im happy that others now are aware of this truth.

Vegas

CryptoBull

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:12:32 AM

There are few multisig markets out there can somebody who uses them to reach woth their dev to
Implement the first multisig currency ?
I think
hydra market and pirates something, and silk road 3.0 i have never figured out how to gotere but maybe somebody with experience can contact them Cool

Just think about what will happen yo super then Wink

@SuperCoinTeam and Supercoin Dev
Where are we with development of our own Multisig Market ? Is that phase III? Smiley

thank you

Captain Positive Cool
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:41:18 AM

So, i`ve just tried to send with SuperSend ticked, some supercoin between 2 wallets I got, after I hit send, green S is turning to yellow S for about 1 or 2 min, then it`s turning to green S again, but nothing is sent or recieve, nothing happens.

Though, I`ve tried exactly the same thing with mammoth coin and everything worked smoothly.

Why is that?

Can you post here what is in the .log file about that transaction so the devs can check when they will be online.

open with text editor like PsPad or similar one debug.log file in your appdata/supercoin folder

The problem was solved. The coins arrived to destination, it took a little longer than mamm, but that doesn`t bother me!
Thanks anyway, exemplaar for trying to help me! :*

edit: I was wrong! the coins that arrived are the coins wich i sent without supersend, after i`ve tried and didn`t worked with supersend.
So i`ve tried again to send with supersend, and i got the same result, nothing happens!
I`ve installed pspad and opened the debug.log file, but i don`t know what to copy/paste here so the devs can check. Will you be so kind to tell me please? thx

Ok, type in wallet debug console "getlastanontxinfo" without quotes. Did that returned any event?

Also you should look in .log file for entries like guarantor accepted address and mixer accepted address.

Will have more time to test by myself this tomorrow. Report your findings, tnx.

Hello, I`ve been out of town this weekend and I didn`t had time to look into this.

So, I woke up and tried to send again some coins, with supersend, between my 2 waletts and again, nothing happens.
I typed gatlastanontxinfo after each transaction and got this:

14:04:56

getlastanontxinfo

14:04:56

The status of last/current transaction: ATX_STATUS_INITDATA (Initial Data Set).

2014-09-08.14:02:18: Self Role is set to Sender.
2014-09-08.14:02:18: Selected SelfAddress = SU8jFUH9yThpL6KYUSKLkKXoV4kRdS4DAV, PublicKey = 03f7a7174ee664978d1884dd1b0f89f2e3edcd0fb256349eb67e6d1a8cd1966cce.
2014-09-08.14:02:18: Created AnonymousId: SU8jFUH9yThpL6KYUSKLkKXoV4kRdS4DAV-1410174138.
2014-09-08.14:02:18: Set Initial Send Info.
2014-09-08.14:02:18: Service nodes not available. Try again (count #2).
2014-09-08.14:02:18: Created AnonymousId: SU8jFUH9yThpL6KYUSKLkKXoV4kRdS4DAV-1410174138-2.

14:09:40

getlastanontxinfo

14:09:40

The status of last/current transaction: 2014-09-08.14:06:02: Self Role is set to Sender.
2014-09-08.14:06:02: Selected SelfAddress = SU8jFUH9yThpL6KYUSKLkKXoV4kRdS4DAV, PublicKey = 03f7a7174ee664978d1884dd1b0f89f2e3edcd0fb256349eb67e6d1a8cd1966cce.
2014-09-08.14:06:02: Created AnonymousId: SU8jFUH9yThpL6KYUSKLkKXoV4kRdS4DAV-1410174362.
2014-09-08.14:06:02: Set Initial Send Info.
2014-09-08.14:06:02: Service nodes not available. Try again (count #2).
2014-09-08.14:06:02: Created AnonymousId: SU8jFUH9yThpL6KYUSKLkKXoV4kRdS4DAV-1410174362-2.

In both infos say that service nodes not available. what i must do?
Thanks

Hi, no problem, we are here  Wink

That is strange. You need at least 2 service nodes for operation to complete successfully.
Try this:
1.Close wallet and copy the whole content of your appdata/roaming/supercoin folder to safe location.
2.Check your .conf file that you have nodes from OP in it.
3.Check that your firewall does not block your supercoin-qt.
4.Delete file peers.dat from your appdata/roaming/supercoin folder.
5.Start your wallet and wait to get some active connections.
6.Try supersend again.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: