Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:51:50 PM

I say make supercoin even better!  I want Griffith to upgrade supercoin to the next level!  After reading the last 60 messages , I have realized that supercoin is more anonymous than darkcoin and with the correct upgrades from Griffith and mdtspain we can make supercoin the ultimate mixer and anonyomous with multisignature and then the final level to (not even show up on the blockchain) in the words of Griffith the best mixer but he can do better.  Then lets make a supercoin that is up Griffith ideals!  If we can will him over then supercoin will over take bitcoin!

+1

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:30:07 PM

Show *any* facts that these accounts from the same person?? Clearly you lost in the tech discussions now try to attack me and other people in person.

You can think all the accounts that disagree with you are from one person, it doesn't matter, take whatever the stupid way you have for attacking, but
- Does it change the fact that you have no idea on what is anon coin? No
- Does it change the fact that you think multisig does nothing and why the coins transfer back and forth and make many people laugh at you? No
- Does it change the fact that you understand nothing on the tech side and insist that you can guess the links using the tx amount, despite my earlier message on the same topic that you did not even read? No
- Does it change the fact that you know nothing about the multisig and all the workflows that were published in the whitepapers by supercoindev long ago? No
- Does it change the fact that you pretend to be an expert and made so many tech mistakes and caused so many people who understand the tech to post against you? No

Everyone, by going through previous messages, will understand how much you know, and how much you pretend to know. The facts are there, everyone can see. Your attempt of attack will not change the facts. Like other people who understand, I don't need to spend more time arguing with you. You are exactly as what fastrabbit said "Ignorant is fearless", and stupid.

1. i never said they were the same person. i said it wouldnt surprise me. stop changing what im saying and maybe you could make some sense of my words.

2. coin AS IT STANDS isnt anon because of the current problem with the mixer.

3. i never said multisig did nothing. again you are saying i said something i didnt. and i already said i made a mistake on the burn fee thing by stating that there wasnt a loop where i thought i saw one.

4. you CAN guess the links with the TX amount. i proved that. so that line is invalid.

5. anyone can write anything in a white paper. you sir are a sheep that is following blindly.

6. i never said i was an expert. i understand how to code in c++. that was the only thing i ever claimed. again. you are saying things i never said.

no wonder you are so confused. im sorry sir. i dont know how i can be more clear to help you understand when you dont consider anyone elses words and only see what you want them to say.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:57:34 PM

can i hear a baaaaaaa?
cmon just one i know youre in there Grin

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:08:08 PM

Wow!  We are going to act like children now?
fuze0000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

I say make supercoin even better!  I want Griffith to upgrade supercoin to the next level!  After reading the last 60 messages , I have realized that supercoin is more anonymous than darkcoin and with the correct upgrades from Griffith and mdtspain we can make supercoin the ultimate mixer and anonyomous with multisignature and then the final level to (not even show up on the blockchain) in the words of Griffith the best mixer but he can do better.  Then lets make a supercoin that is up Griffith ideals!  If we can will him over then supercoin will over take bitcoin!

+1

Supercoin needs team work!
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:43:15 PM

2. coin AS IT STANDS isnt anon because of the current problem with the mixer.

Oh, but it is anonymous "already". You need to change your definition of anon I think.
Cash is anonymous. Do you agree? You can't tell where my $10 note came from right?
But if there were only 2 people in a room, surely you can guess who gave it to who?
So cash is also traceable in certain scenarios. Does that make cash NOT anon also?

Well, pretty much all crypto coins are anonymous already by nature.
Due to it not being linked to our actual names/addresses etc.
But this new anon definition is within the block explorer afaik.

With the tx amount tracing/guessing, you can make allegations based on the assumption but that's all it will be.
But as we all agree, we can make the guess work more difficult. With common splits & more frequent usage etc.

----

Now to EVERYONE

I still vote for Griffith to become the main developer for Supercoin as others aren't able to do so right now.
I can see that he isn't very temperamental and can handle the pressure. Personally, I like his character.
Coding skills can always improve. Personality however isn't that easy to change. So he wins my vote. Tongue

But it would be great if other devs help from time to time also as 1 person is never enough anyways.
Everyone can chip in their bit into the code to improve it. Isn't that what open source is all about? Grin Grin
If that happens, the community will be here to help also. (bounty, marketing, ideas, etc etc)

So let's start a vote people. It's now a community's coin. Wink

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:03:49 AM

Wow!  We are going to act like children now?

no. i just needed to get one good post out of my system. unless u were referring to the sheep comment, in which case that gave me a good chuckle.
fuze0000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:30:45 AM

Lol!
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:33:59 AM

I'm just happy that Supercoin's anon system really was real. Grin
I believed in Supercoindev from the 1st day he posted here. Grin

B4zz4

Activity: 629

Ponderously ruminative

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:54:14 AM

Now to EVERYONE

I still vote for Griffith to become the main developer for Supercoin as others aren't able to do so right now.
I can see that he isn't very temperamental and can handle the pressure. Personally, I like his character.
Coding skills can always improve. Personality however isn't that easy to change. So he wins my vote. Tongue

But it would be great if other devs help from time to time also as 1 person is never enough anyways.
Everyone can chip in their bit into the code to improve it. Isn't that what open source is all about? Grin Grin
If that happens, the community will be here to help also. (bounty, marketing, ideas, etc etc)

+1 Well said jakiman

I, too, like the way Griffith performed during, um... stress testing.

As an early miner and long-term hodler, I would like to see him take over development.

Tips: CANN: CRAUn1GyLcqyC2dfi7F1FDjvrzmLzwApAx
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:05:37 AM

Now to EVERYONE

+1 Well said jakiman

I, too, like the way Griffith performed during, um... stress testing.

As an early miner and long-term hodler, I would like to see him take over development.

As I stated before, my vote goes to Griffith. I have a feeling we would not regret it ... only a feeling though, I'm far from being an oracle Wink

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:12:51 AM

I also vote stay

EDIT- Does not mixing make it untraceable and therefore anon? The concept behind supercoin is that you can purchase something with the same anonymity as something like cash, is this true or false?

WARNING:  Do not do any deals with Fierce, he's taken off with 2 BTC of mine / never sent the ltcgear.com mining shares.  Always use escrow. Undecided
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:34:02 AM

+1

I always like people who help supercoin, as I have been there since the launch of the coin. Made some BTCs and lost some with it. I found the technology used is excellent and white paper clearly written. Now orig dev left, someone wants take over, we all welcome that. But that person does not understand anon, does not understand multisig, accuse supercoin not anon because he can use the transaction amount to match it, ignoring previous messages that simple algo can fix it. I am questioning if this person is really good for supercoin? OK learn and prove that you understand the supercoin, otherwise how we can trust your "improvements" on the supercoin? Very simple question that will be in the mind of every supporter of the supercoin. I don't understand some of the messages posted in the thread.

kopam

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:49:18 AM

+1

I always like people who help supercoin, as I have been there since the launch of the coin. Made some BTCs and lost some with it. I found the technology used is excellent and white paper clearly written. Now orig dev left, someone wants take over, we all welcome that. But that person does not understand anon, does not understand multisig, accuse supercoin not anon because he can use the transaction amount to match it, ignoring previous messages that simple algo can fix it. I am questioning if this person is really good for supercoin? OK learn and prove that you understand the supercoin, otherwise how we can trust your "improvements" on the supercoin? Very simple question that will be in the mind of every supporter of the supercoin. I don't understand some of the messages posted in the thread.

If Griffith does not understand some thing ( and i do not say thats the case, but some people pointed that out ), even strasboug pointed out that he starts to understand them and anyone can learn.

So the real question for all supporters is :

Is it better to have a new dedicated dev that will do his best to develop the coin, OR is it better to say " nah you are not good enough " and let the coin die ?
Since well, NO other dev wants to take over, strasboug said he understands that this is a big commitment and that he can nod take it this time. Sure maybe there are other devs out there but well NO ONE wants to take over.
Right now Griffith and his team are willing to take over and do the best they can !

ANY future development is better then NO development at all. What do you think ? Now, when it was proved that supercoin has awesome coding behind it, it will start  to rise and be the best coin ever, with no more developments and no dev behind it ? REALLY ?

IF THERE IS NO NEW DEV, THE COIN WILL DIE.

It IS simple as that !

And i am starting to have the feeling that all people behind the negative comments, simply do not wanna see supercoind succeed. Maybe they are interested in other coins ? Maybe they simply sold all the Super they have and now they wanna be " screwed ".

The post is getting pretty long, but last few words :

Griffith, please do not give up on supercoin, just cuz there are a few people that are against that.
Community, lets simply vote, after all the future of the coin does not depend on all the people that hate, it depends on the people in the community that actually have supercoins in their wallets !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
kopam

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 09:52:01 AM

+1

Question all you want, but what is YOUR suggestion ? Let supercoin die with NO DEV ? Is that it ?
What will happen if no one takes care of supercoin and no one actually MAKES the SIMPLE algo fix ? Are you going to make it, its so simply why not ? Are you going to be the new dev ?
STOP just saying - I DO NOT LIKE THAT. Give a suggestion, DO something about the coin, do not just whine and wait for a miracle to happen ....

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:59:53 AM

+1 for Griffith as dev.

This debate is going no where...

-tb-

Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:32:02 AM

Griffith, take over!
Glad to have you!

fuze0000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

plus 1 for Griffith.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:06:00 PM

Wow!  We are going to act like children now?

no. i just needed to get one good post out of my system. unless u were referring to the sheep comment, in which case that gave me a good chuckle.

Griffith How far are you willing to go with Supercoin?

as right am just starting buying since the code was released if you the Dev that we need just assure us that you gonna support Super to the end, am gonna eat up all those sell walls at bittrex to many weak hands ...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fuze0000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

I will buy even more Super if Griffith is willing to work to help improve Supercoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: