Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:28:07 AM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

Are you serious?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:31:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzIzct31fEA

The professor of a university challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".

The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists (as noticed by our own actions), so God is evil. The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.

Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? " "Of course" answered the professor.

The young student stood up and asked : "Professor does Cold exists?"

The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course the cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"

The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold, in fact is the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."

"And, does Dark exist?", he continued. The professor answered "Of course". This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness can not. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."

Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?" The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."

The student responded, "Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man."

After this, the professor bowed down his head, and didn't answer back.

The young man's name was ALBERT EINSTEIN.

Thanks for this.
I heard about this story before but couldn't find it.
So, EINSTEIN was real genius, great scientist but still he believed in God.
Very interesting.

Are you in some kind of a cult? You can't be that serious.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

gimbex56

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:51:39 AM

Answer to the OPs title: There is no proof.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:57:00 AM

Answer to the OPs title: There is no proof.

There is difficulty in proving anything. The evidence for God is extremely great.

Scientists and medical researchers are finding that all of nature acts like a gigantic machine. This nature-machine is extremely complex, way beyond man's present understanding. Yet, they can't find a source that could have built the machine. So they try to attribute it to millions and billions of years of happenstance. The only thing that we see over long periods of time is decay. Never an increase in complexity.

Consider Bitcoin. How many thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of years will it take to crack the encryption in the blockchain? We all accept the complexity involved in Bitcoin. Yet it has taken years for people, "machine makers," to figure the Bitcoin thing out. The best programming technicians might be able to do the programming, but it doesn't make them able to crack the encryption.

Nature is like this, except that we haven't even come close to figuring out the programming, yet. And for sure, if we EVER figured out the programming, it would be untold, unimaginable eons of ADDITIONAL time before we could crack the encryption. But if we could crack the encryption, could we ever figure out what the Programmer of the universe was truly like?

The point is, Whoever, Whatever the Programmer of the universe is, He/She/It is way beyond anything that we will ever find on our own. And this is the reason why we use the word "God." The only way we will ever understand God is if He stoops down and reveals Himself to us (He did it in the Bible).

The REAL question isn't something like, "Are you serious that you think God exists?" Rather, the question is, "What are you doing involving yourself with Bitcoin if you, even slightly, think that God does NOT exist?" Bye!

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

When I was young, and probably still forming, I had this very strange experience.. 'knowing' I was inside something else.. this could be a memory of being in the womb.. or it could be that we are inside a bigger living entity so massive in size, making all of what we see so small, it is compared to a grain of sand.. that we can see other cells close to us in the guise of planets.. we are living on ONE of it's cells...

We think we are intelligent, but we are most certainly nowhere near as clued up as that required to keep ALL other lifeforms alive.. but something is, as is evidenced since time immorial.
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:56:08 AM

I do believe and are sure that God is there,
and I do not need to see evidence of a direct

I was quite the event or disaster or signs of greatness I already believe that God does exist Smiley
obocaman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:57:57 AM

Dumbest shit i've read today.
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:02:16 PM

Dumbest shit i've read today.

This is not a thread for people who read dumb shit.
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:15:12 PM

Let's try a different direction for the EVIDENCE of god.

You go for a wee snooze on your couch.. you ever so slightly fall asleep and find yourself in the 'waking' dream, you know, the one where (incidently we all do) we think of pinching ourselves.. that dream where you know you are sleeping, but more convinced you are awake.. you look around the room, yup everything is where it was.. but you dont wanna move, cause it's trippy as fuck, and sooooo cosy.. gouched to the max yup.. in this dream you get up to test if your awake, pick up that half empty can of coke off the table, but dont drink from it, you put it back down and even hear the sound of the can as it makes contact with the table..

Meanwhile back in the jungle..

Postie get's up for work, goes to the depot, sorts out the mail for the day.. leaves depo after putting his mail bags in the car/van, and heads out to do his deliveries.. on the way, he has a near miss and is witness to an accident.. after giving his rather long statement to the police, he gets on his way. After so many deliveries he get's to your street.. has to take a long way to post the neighbours post due to the dog.. eventually arriving at yours, he pushes the mail through the box, and let's go of the flap on the letter box, which incidently creates the sound of your can of coke you placed on the table in your dream, the same sound that woke you up.

2 worlds in perfect syncronicity..

Now if it's true that only god can tell a man/woman his/her dreams..

What you never noticed was the lack of windows or doors.. because in that world, they are not required.

jersey19957

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:48:31 PM

There isn't one, just like there isn't one that proves it doesn't.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:57:23 PM

God cannot be proved or disproved.

Nothing more say is there.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:30:07 PM

To be clear. Albert Einstein was not religious. In his own lifetime he was irritated to be constantly correcting the record about things he said. There is no God in E=MC2.

He still believed in a god, just not a personified textbook man in the sky.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:45:17 PM

To be clear. Albert Einstein was not religious. In his own lifetime he was irritated to be constantly correcting the record about things he said. There is no God in E=MC2.

Prove to us he believed in God..
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

I second that Wink though not your first line.. ACCEPT he does or does'nt, this is your choice..

Me personally, I'm smart enough to admit some higher intelligence that can keep this shit together better than we do our own ball.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:59:05 PM

Prove to us he believed in God..

Proof to us that anything exists.

Nothing can be proved.  Reality is subjective.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:03:33 PM

In this thread I have written of the 3 known world's.

Can you prove what you have dreamed? NO.  Who sez god doesnt live in the dream world?

Can you prove That 'figure' with the ring on his finger with the wheels upon wheels written of through the centuries exist's? NO. Who sez this is not the man?

As a kid, and being scientifically minded, a thought occured to me as I opened my birthday present, it was a digital multimeter..

First thing I said, was, "what good is this? It's only going to show me what it's been programmed to!!" (ungrateful bastard eh?)

Form is only apparent to thine eyes.. for it cease's in conciousness..
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:24:50 PM

I second that Wink though not your first line.. ACCEPT he does or does'nt, this is your choice..

Accepting god or not isn't the topic of this thread. This a mistake on your part or an ill executed distraction from my 100% correct statement.

Me personally, I'm smart enough to admit some higher intelligence that can keep this shit together better than we do our own ball.

Creating a man-made higher intelligence being in your mind to 'fill in the blanks' doesn't strike me as all that intelligent. But as my statement says, you can't prove it, I can't disprove it. Nothing more to say. Stalemate.

Decksperiment

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:28:38 PM

Um, no stalemate here m8, since I have provided more than the ops request, through a plethora of evidence gained though life experience and initiation.. you are the insignificant no-thing that chimes in as if you started the godamn thread.. we never even noticed you until it was too late.. lol... next time, speak up god-am it..

If you really want proof, for 100 btc, I will take you to him personally.. Keep in mind you will beg for mercy from him..

As for creating a man-made higher intelligence.. oh man, choose your words wisely..
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:32:35 PM

Accepting god or not isn't the topic of this thread. This a mistake on your part or an ill executed distraction from my 100% correct statement.

Creating a man-made higher intelligence being in your mind to 'fill in the blanks' doesn't strike me as all that intelligent. But as my statement says, you can't prove it, I can't disprove it. Nothing more to say. Stalemate.

God is not a man made concept.  Man is a god made concept.  You can come in contact with the higher intelligence beings yourself if you really opened your mind to it.

Everything exists everywhere.

God is all, the universe, everything, positivity, light, love, consciousness, that which you are.

It's impossible for god not to exist.  It's impossible for anything to not exist in an infinite universe.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:39:05 PM

Um, no stalemate here m8, since I have provided more than the ops request, through a plethora of evidence gained though life experience and initiation.. you are the insignificant no-thing that chimes in as if you started the godamn thread.. we never even noticed you until it was too late.. lol... next time, speak up god-am it..

If you really want proof, for 100 btc, I will take you to him personally.. Keep in mind you will beg for mercy from him..

As for creating a man-made higher intelligence.. oh man, choose your words wisely..

Just read your posts. You have provided us with plenty of your OPINION, but sadly no PROOF.

You'll have to try harder than that my son. Cheesy LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: