Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:14:03 PM

It's important to believe.
Is this really true? Or are you just told it's important by others?

I don't and my life is just fine. I know what's right and wrong. How I should treat others etc...

Actually it's not true. He wouldn't think this if he wasn't told that.
My parents are 'born believers'. They've tried to lead me on that path in the past.
Even though I know and consider them part of the "sheep" population; I respect their wishes.

If it's important to believe, what about people like you and me? I'm just sitting here and I'm perfectly fine.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:51:17 PM

I don't and my life is just fine. I know what's right and wrong. How I should treat others etc...

+1.

I say it's only important to "know" stuff.

To "believe" stuff means you have to exercise faith and trust the source.

I don't form opinions until I know stuff, if you lock them in before you know them then you are on the slippery slope to losing your mind.

It's also totally against what crypto is about, there is no belief involved in crypyo like there is with fiat (which is entirely faith based).

Having said that I am sure many people have to employ faith when they use crypto because they haven't got the foggiest idea how it works.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:51:50 PM

Actually it's not true. He wouldn't think this if he wasn't told that.
My parents are 'born believers'. They've tried to lead me on that path in the past.
Even though I know and consider them part of the "sheep" population; I respect their wishes.

If it's important to believe, what about people like you and me? I'm just sitting here and I'm perfectly fine.

Believing in god is perfectly fine.
Disbelieving in god is perfectly fine.
Blinding believing in god without questioning him is not fine.

It's good LauraM found the strength to question. He then made his own decision, probably under pressure.

Non believers leading perfectly normal happy lives worries believers. They will never admit it but it instills doubt in their faith. This is why they feel the need to rush up to you to 'save' you or instill fear 'your gonna burn for ignoring god'. Actually none of this is true, they're just pushing their own agenda.

The more that believe the more comfortable they feel.

Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:56:49 PM

God does exist, you just chose the wrong one

The scientific proof is simple here:
  • Cook spaghetti
  • Cook tomato sauce
  • Cook meatballs
  • Put them in a plate
  • God is there

Oh my! His eyes are staring right into my soul, he looks so vengeful! ( and tasty ).
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

Unfortunatly, I believe the 'nazi' cross is actually the ORIGIONAL cross no?

I see the cross some use today as akin to the rose of sharon no?

Which only really turns up in history after the 13th-14th century?
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:38:06 PM

I think that people who believe in god are retarded but one thing that i find even mooooore retarded are retarded people who believe in god but need a proof of his existence.
Well, people who do believe in God think people who don't are ok, but people who don't and think that those who do are retarded are retarded.

Get it?

Here's a joke to lighten the mood.

Dyslexic theologists sat around for an entire night talking about a dog.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:58:02 PM

God does exist, you just chose the wrong one

The scientific proof is simple here:
  • Cook spaghetti
  • Cook tomato sauce
  • Cook meatballs
  • Put them in a plate
  • God is there

Praise His Holy Noodliness!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:59:23 PM

I really need to apologize to you folks who are not "God" people. So I apologize.

You see? If I had not said anything about God like I have, you would simply have gone on your way, believing your atheism, believing your evolution, believing the universe is billions of years old, believing in the big bang, etc. Now, don't get me wrong. You still believe all that, just like you did before. But, now you are agitated.

What I mean is, God often lets people keep on thinking that they absolutely know in their pride that there is no God. Often God doesn't ruffle an unbeliever's feathers. Unbelievers who are proud of what they know, the ones who don't have ruffled feathers so that they are ready to fight for their belief that there is no God, these folks are easier prey for the Holy Spirit of God to quietly slide in and to cause them to become believers almost without their realizing it.

The thing that I have done in my zeal, is to explain a bunch of things that have turned a whole lot of you into warriors. You have raised your shields, and now it is much harder for God to "wiggle" His way into you and save you.

I don't mean that I was wrong about the things that I said (although I may have been a little here and there). What I mean is that I may have been wrong to so forcefully and forwardly express the truths. I can't save anyone. Only the Holy Spirit of God can. And because of the things I have said, it will be a lot harder, at least for awhile until you settle down, for Him to slip into many of you and save you, because your feathers have been ruffled and you are in warrior mode, at least more than you would have been had I said very little.

So, I apologize in advance, to any of you who will wind up in Hell because I was so bold.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:11:37 AM

I really need to apologize to you folks who are not "God" people. So I apologize.

You see? If I had not said anything about God like I have, you would simply have gone on your way, believing your atheism, believing your evolution, believing the universe is billions of years old, believing in the big bang, etc. Now, don't get me wrong. You still believe all that, just like you did before. But, now you are agitated.

What I mean is, God often lets people keep on thinking that they absolutely know in their pride that there is no God. Often God doesn't ruffle an unbeliever's feathers. Unbelievers who are proud of what they know, the ones who don't have ruffled feathers so that they are ready to fight for their belief that there is no God, these folks are easier prey for the Holy Spirit of God to quietly slide in and to cause them to become believers almost without their realizing it.

The thing that I have done in my zeal, is to explain a bunch of things that have turned a whole lot of you into warriors. You have raised your shields, and now it is much harder for God to "wiggle" His way into you and save you.

I don't mean that I was wrong about the things that I said (although I may have been a little here and there). What I mean is that I may have been wrong to so forcefully and forwardly express the truths. I can't save anyone. Only the Holy Spirit of God can. And because of the things I have said, it will be a lot harder, at least for awhile until you settle down, for Him to slip into many of you and save you, because your feathers have been ruffled and you are in warrior mode, at least more than you would have been had I said very little.

So, I apologize in advance, to any of you who will wind up in Hell because I was so bold.

Smiley

It's one thing to have faith in said god, but to stress to others your opinion of your god's view, or view of him onto others is in itself the agitator, and a forced religion is doomed to failure.. look at how many people you have raising them sheilds.. this is akin to violence. You've not turned anyone into warriors.. you strike me as having a knowledge of your faith, and a power over words used by those more often than not, to make people wish they had no ears..

Sayin that, there sure are a few dumbfuckers around here who, like me, know that all there is after death, is what went before we were born, we wont ever know, since the brain ceases to function, rendering all our faculties useless. This is a fact.

May we rot in peices..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:28:43 AM

It's one thing to have faith in said god, but to stress to others your opinion of your god's view, or view of him onto others is in itself the agitator, and a forced religion is doomed to failure.. look at how many people you have raising them sheilds.. this is akin to violence. You've not turned anyone into warriors.. you strike me as having a knowledge of your faith, and a power over words used by those more often than not, to make people wish they had no ears..

Sayin that, there sure are a few dumbfuckers around here who, like me, know that all there is after death, is what went before we were born, we wont ever know, since the brain ceases to function, rendering all our faculties useless. This is a fact.

May we rot in peices..

Christianity is a lot different than the "Eastern" religions, like the one that dank adheres to. Yet, one of the little areas where there is a general agreement has to do with the idea that life is more than this life. Part of what we are goes on, just like electromagnetic energy continues on even though the radio that produced it is destroyed.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:39:18 AM

May we rot in peices..

Christianity is a lot different than the "Eastern" religions, like the one that dank adheres to. Yet, one of the little areas where there is a general agreement has to do with the idea that life is more than this life. Part of what we are goes on, just like electromagnetic energy continues on even though the radio that produced it is destroyed.

Smiley

Lol, I like the last bit, now there's something I was taught as a kid.. the electromagnetic continuation of radio waves.. kinda like curlian photography.. chop off hand, take photo, see the light.. if you ask me, it is christianity that is 2000 years old, maybe a few years older than the bible was actually written, but all other religions are far older.. christianity to me is nothing more than those granting powers to the auld royal families, giving them so called 'status' as ordained by a 'god' no-one actually cared about, for they were robbed anyway, one way or another. If god's religion was anywhere near as dutiful to him, they would take all that gold and use it to plant food for the hungry, not buy it from 'charitable' organisations wearing expensive tshirts with 'logos' on them..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:54:43 AM

Lol, I like the last bit, now there's something I was taught as a kid.. the electromagnetic continuation of radio waves.. kinda like curlian photography.. chop off hand, take photo, see the light.. if you ask me, it is christianity that is 2000 years old, maybe a few years older than the bible was actually written, but all other religions are far older.. christianity to me is nothing more than those granting powers to the auld royal families, giving them so called 'status' as ordained by a 'god' no-one actually cared about, for they were robbed anyway, one way or another. If god's religion was anywhere near as dutiful to him, they would take all that gold and use it to plant food for the hungry, not buy it from 'charitable' organisations wearing expensive tshirts with 'logos' on them..

God's religion is different than the Churches religion. Very often the Church doesn't express religion the way God wants. Much of the time the Church doesn't get the main points correct.

The first 5 books of the Bible were written around 1,500 B.C. The first two chapters of the Bible were probably written long before that, and may have been written by Adam, himself. While there is no proof of this (1,500 B.C.), it is strong Jewish tradition, tradition that has been handed down parents to children over the ages, that this is so.

Smiley

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:12:03 AM

god is a creation of humans. so you can call it real. fullstop.

god is a different category word as bread or car. you cant understand that post by reading your book full of BS.

God is well beyond humans my friend.  God is existence, god is simply a word to call it.  Humans didn't create existence, that spirit of infinity we each hold inside us did.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:07:00 AM

God's religion is different than the Churches religion. Very often the Church doesn't express religion the way God wants. Much of the time the Church doesn't get the main points correct.

The first 5 books of the Bible were written around 1,500 B.C. The first two chapters of the Bible were probably written long before that, and may have been written by Adam, himself. While there is no proof of this (1,500 B.C.), it is strong Jewish tradition, tradition that has been handed down parents to children over the ages, that this is so.

Smiley
Who taught Adam how to write? Where the pen come from?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:48:28 AM

Smiley

Seems to me like the jews created christianity 3.500 yeras ago..  whilst it's apparently a hoax (i say this because what's written in it is happening NOW), the protocols of the elders of zion clearly speak of the power of dispersion being forced onto people all over the world in one guise or another.. in my opinion, though I dont agree with his method's, Hitler was right, and we're wishing we never won that stupid war..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:49:49 AM

Smiley

Cavemen, from a feather and blood..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:59:43 AM

Smiley
[/quote]

Nobody knows for sure, who taught Adam to write. Some ideas:

1. God taught him;

2. Adam invented writing;

3. Adam did not write the first two chapters of the Bible, and may not have known or needed writing.

The structure of the sentences of the first two chapters of the Bible, in the original, ancient Hebrew, is different from the rest of Moses' writing. Nobody knows for sure who wrote it, but it seems that Moses only copied it from earlier writings. Personally, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Abraham wrote it.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:03:49 AM

Nobody knows for sure, who taught Adam to write. Some ideas:

1. God taught him;

2. Adam invented writing;

3. Adam did not write the first two chapters of the Bible, and may not have known or needed writing.

The structure of the sentences of the first two chapters of the Bible, in the original, ancient Hebrew, is different from the rest of Moses' writing. Nobody knows for sure who wrote it, but it seems that Moses only copied it from earlier writings. Personally, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Abraham wrote it.

Smiley

4. Possibly Adam never existed in the first place.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:29:34 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 11:47:30 AM by BADecker

Seems to me like the jews created christianity 3.500 yeras ago..  whilst it's apparently a hoax (i say this because what's written in it is happening NOW), the protocols of the elders of zion clearly speak of the power of dispersion being forced onto people all over the world in one guise or another.. in my opinion, though I dont agree with his method's, Hitler was right, and we're wishing we never won that stupid war..

The literal history of the Bible (which talks about Christianity) can only be traced back as far as the Dead Sea Scrolls, some of which have been dated as early as 400 B.C. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls.

Jewish tradition, which is very strong, says several things:
1. First, Jewish tradition has always been to copy the Bible meticulously and perfectly (before modern printing presses). Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls - from well over 100 B.C., seems to prove this out - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_scroll. While not a perfect copy of what we have today, the differences are minor;
2. Jewish tradition says that the Bible was written by different people over different time periods. The writing structure of the various books of the Bible seems to bear that out as the structure is different from book to book, just like one writer writes differently than another;
3. The fact that many of the things of the Bible seem to be happening now, simply shows the power of a book written by many people over a 1,500 year period, which ended near 100 A.D.

The point is that the Bible is a book that would have been impossible to have been written like it has been, except that there was Divine intervention.

As far as Hitler goes, Hitler essentially wanted to take down the world bankers, same thing that Satoshi probably wants.

Hitler never really had a chance. Hitler started the war at least a year too early, because the other nations became aware of his military might before it was ready. If he had waited, the other nations of Europe would have stopped him in a far less bloody way. So, Hitler had to go to war before he was strong enough.

The only reason Satoshi has a chance with Bitcoin is, the world bankers/banking system have left themselves open to this kind of attack. They have become so strong in some ways, that they think that they are invulnerable. Bitcoin is proving them wrong.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:49:07 PM

Your point number 3 is wrong, though if it was the protocols you were refering to I would'nt be at all surprised..

Seems to me that folks dont wanna mention that the real reason jesus was killed was for lending and charging interest, going against the grain of whatever we are told regarding neither a borrower or a lender be.. he was killed for being a banker.. by hiding this fact they allow banking traits. This is probably why jews dont use jesus's name or masons use jesus name in the kapa valley (church)..

I have mentioned that space is where time becomes a loop, we will repeat 10.000 times every mistake until we learn not to make said mistakes, and if we kept a diary from day 1 of our birth, we'd know that no matter what is written, it WILL become reality as soon as the ink touches the paper, aka the power of the written word, once reality on paper becomes reality in fact.. I used to draw pictures of naked women until one came real, my daughter says the drawing looks like her mum.. the drawing was done 3 years before I met her..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: