Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blowing the lid off the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam (with the exception of Monero)  (Read 132816 times)
xuamont

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:20:10 AM

#crypt #crypto #currency #minining #BCN #Bytecoin #Bytecoin #BTC #Bitcoin #Bitcoin #Cryptocoin #Mining #CryptoNight #cryptonote #Monero #xmr
https://youtu.be/SkHHIonpFDc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9alYbX5u0
Hi,
There is an opportunity to support Bytecoin (it was forged by the Monero and AEON forks, etc.) It is necessary to sign a petition, which is very easy, and together we will be able to get the "Father" of the CryptoNight algorithm (Note) able to rise in price as it made AEON and MONERO. Due to it BCN will get on Bithumb (Korean exchange), and it is possible that it will rise in price, like AEON recently. Also you can participate in the coin discussion (https://t.me/bytecoinchat, https: // t.me/bytecoinru), go to the site (Bytecoin.org) and see the prospects, buy or sell, as well as start the mine. And it is very fast and easy to go (minergate.com). Nach Now build a future. Your Bytecoin. Will you sign it?
Here is the link:
https://www.change.org/p/bithumb-exchange-add-bytecoin-bcn-on-bithumb-exchange?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=744593281
Thank you,
Aptyp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:31:59 AM

Preamble

A month ago or so there was a post from some guy at the official bytecoin bitcointalk thread, attempting to rebuke the first post of the thread. It was not indicated by the bytecoin representative as the official reply to this post, while today it appears that the Bytecoin team has finally officially recognized it as the official reply.

To quote: "If anyone would like to see once and for all how false this idea is please see the official rebuke listed here:  https://www.docdroid.net/rEKgQUR/bytecoin-rebuttle.pdf"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.msg26141627#msg26141627

Basically it is their first real attempt to comment on the allegations, and yet the representative, whose communicating skills are quite challenged, provides the following comment: "... disinformation about the alleged pre-mine has been posted around here so many times it’s becoming tiresome to respond to."

Consider that they were substantially dead silent earlier, and provided no counterarguments. Except those few meaningless phrases given a few years ago by another representative (or maybe the same person).

Hahaha, 3 years later and they link to a PDF file! You just can't make this shit up!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
User_blank

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:48 PM

Hi, im new to cryptos, i read almost all of this thread and i am really interested in what is everyones opinion these days on this topic?
i see  that bytecoin is still around with a $823,904,227   market cap, is it worth anythin?
what about  monero ?
marlborogold

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:26:36 AM

thank you for valueable infomation. im new to cryptos, Im not invest Scam crypto
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:25:38 AM

Hi, im new to cryptos, i read almost all of this thread and i am really interested in what is everyones opinion these days on this topic?
i see  that bytecoin is still around with a $823,904,227   market cap, is it worth anythin?
what about  monero ?

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, market caps are easily manipulated so that number as most Cap numbers can be completely off. I bet you couldn't sell 100k USD of bytecoin without it crashing to zero.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
angohanta

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:37:35 AM

A long read but a pretty interesting discussion. I know for the first time I saw BCN that there's something fishy with them. I had to go in with Monero instead when I was picking the privacy coins for holding long term.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:43:17 AM

A long read but a pretty interesting discussion. I know for the first time I saw BCN that there's something fishy with them. I had to go in with Monero instead when I was picking the privacy coins for holding long term.

I'm sure that worked out much better for you, eh? Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:53:24 AM

what about  monero ?

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, market caps are easily manipulated so that number as most Cap numbers can be completely off. I bet you couldn't sell 100k USD of bytecoin without it crashing to zero.

LOL. No dog in the fight, but seriously. There are over 700BTC of buy orders for BCN on HitBTC alone, so I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you could sell 7BTC worth without it "crashing to zero".
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:21 AM

Usually, people do irrational things when they think they can get rich quick and they actually believe in day trading assets based solely on drawing lines on charts, so it is based on no fundamental knowledge of the underlying assets.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:04 AM

what about  monero ?

LOL. No dog in the fight, but seriously. There are over 700BTC of buy orders for BCN on HitBTC alone, so I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you could sell 7BTC worth without it "crashing to zero".

HitBTC is a known scam exchange associated with BCN crew. Use it at your own risk.

Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

what about  monero ?

HitBTC is a known scam exchange associated with BCN crew. Use it at your own risk.

Ok. As I write this, there are 10BTC of buy orders at 40 sat on Poloniex ($151,000 worth). So your hyperbole that selling $100K worth would crash the price to zero is just that - hyperbole. You wouldn't even take out the top bid on one exchange.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:35:45 AM

what about  monero ?

Ok. As I write this, there are 10BTC of buy orders at 40 sat on Poloniex ($151,000 worth). So your hyperbole that selling $100K worth would crash the price to zero is just that - hyperbole. You wouldn't even take out the top bid on one exchange.

W0w it's worth a whole 40sats now during the greatest Alt explosion ever! Man I gotta buy some of those! Tongue

BCN is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BCN team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

I like the the 163 XMR buy side and  12,115,856 BCN sell side of the XMR/BCN pair? I wonder who would even consider putting even one XMR up for any amount of BCN?

And yes there was a bit of hyperbole but not much when you consider the FUD in this space.

cloakdagger

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

Monero is hands down the best CN coin, no doubt. But excessive fucking shilling and arrogance will kill it. Arrogance and fucktardness killed Litecoin. Everything that happened in Litecoin can be traced to the arrogance of the community. The short sightedness to think that they can be Bitcoin, and everything they did revolved around it.
So 3 years later you think still that about LTC?  lol You missed out.
elrippos friend

Activity: 1179
Merit: 210

only hodl what you understand and love!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Thanks for that, funny to read  Grin

Endogen

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

Found out that the GitHub repo of Bytecoin moved 5 days ago from

amjuarez/bytecoin - https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin

to

bcndev/bytecoin - https://github.com/bcndev/bytecoin

So it seems that user amjuarez is now bcndev!
BDRatings

Activity: 53
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

Bumping the thread as BCN is now worth around USD 700M and the scammers are actively working on Bytecoin again.

I mapped involved sockpuppets quite extensively. This is just adding a tiny bit to the great work outlined by rethink-your-strategy.

https://medium.com/@bdratings/bytecoin-puppets-among-us-7381db79c468
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Bumping the thread as BCN is now worth around USD 700M and the scammers are actively working on Bytecoin again.

I mapped involved sockpuppets quite extensively. This is just adding a tiny bit to the great work outlined by rethink-your-strategy.

I opened an issue.

https://github.com/bcndev/bytecoin/issues/43

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

Nice work.  BTW, 'Jenny' did a youtube and had a Russian accent. I don't have a link to it, nor do I know if it is still up.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

@bcndev bcndev closed this Apr 16, 2018

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: