Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511579 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:33:39 PM

This list is for free Bitcoin sites. Earn Bitcoin sites, and sites which require sign-ups and other hoops to jump through, are only added by popular demand.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

Who want's to get a extra source of earning?

Share this http://free-bit.co.in/ new faucet to get 25% from referrals.  Cool

Free-bit.co.in added.
coins4meh

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

do these sites actually pay the coins out?

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:33:11 PM

do these sites actually pay the coins out?

If they didn't they wouldn't be added to the list. If they stopped they would be removed.
aussie_striker

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:53:28 AM

This list is for free Bitcoin sites. Earn Bitcoin sites, and sites which require sign-ups and other hoops to jump through, are only added by popular demand.

If that is directed at my post about GBBG adding a bitcoin faucet then you are misinformed. To earn from GBBGs bitcoin faucet all you have to do is signup free, view some adds and you get paid bitcoin monthly (the 15th of the each month for the previous month). Earnings are sent directly to your bitcoin wallet. You do not need referrals to earn. The amount you will get is dependant on the faucets earnings which is distributed to everybody that participated based on the number of ads they viewed. Since it has only just started the first earnings will go out on 15th of July. (not june because it had not started last month and you are paid based on previous month earnings and views).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:31:50 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 03:41:55 PM by Portnoy

If that is directed at my post about GBBG adding a bitcoin faucet then you are misinformed. To earn from GBBGs bitcoin faucet all you have to do is signup free...

Does one need to provide an email address or other personal information?
Hoop.

view some [ads]...

Hoop.

and you get paid bitcoin monthly (the 15th of the each month for the previous month). Earnings are sent directly to your bitcoin wallet. You do not need referrals to earn. The amount you will get is dependant on the faucets earnings which is distributed to everybody that participated based on the number of ads they viewed. Since it has only just started the first earnings will go out on 15th of July. (not june because it had not started last month and you are paid based on previous month earnings and views).

No Free Lunch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.msg1046513#msg1046513
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:26:02 PM

Hello everyone!
Can you add this faucet please: www.bestbtcfaucet.com
- earn up to 3000 Satoshi every 3 hours, for free!
- no sign-up required! No work needed! Instant payment in your microwallet account!
- Refer and earn 20% of referral's earning forever!!

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

Hello everyone!
- no sign-up required! No work needed! Instant payment in your microwallet account!

Added to the list. Thanks for the submission.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:29:24 AM

@Portnoy-

I must say you are a very noble fellow for not having your referral url of each site embedded into the OP. However, you Are providing a good service to the community by putting the list together, personally verifying the sites, and maintaining the list. I give you props for that, and because of your service provided, I don't see how anybody could argue with you against doing that. I say go for it my good man. I'm sure you have your reasons for not doing that though.

snarlpill

aussie_striker

Activity: 423

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:56:12 AM

If that is directed at my post about GBBG adding a bitcoin faucet then you are misinformed. To earn from GBBGs bitcoin faucet all you have to do is signup free...

Hoop.

view some [ads]...

Hoop.

and you get paid bitcoin monthly (the 15th of the each month for the previous month). Earnings are sent directly to your bitcoin wallet. You do not need referrals to earn. The amount you will get is dependant on the faucets earnings which is distributed to everybody that participated based on the number of ads they viewed. Since it has only just started the first earnings will go out on 15th of July. (not june because it had not started last month and you are paid based on previous month earnings and views).
No Free Lunch

Are you serious! Because you register and provide an email and view ads to earn the bitcoin you are saying this is not worth looking at to get free bitcoin? Does all the faucets on your list require no email and no interaction of any kind to earn?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:05:54 AM

Hello everyone!

I am trying this faucet for last 2 days but not working every time I have this message

This webpage is not available

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:03:56 PM

Hoop.

view some [ads]...

Hoop.

No Free Lunch

Are you serious! Because you register and provide an email and view ads to earn the bitcoin you are saying this is not worth looking at to get free bitcoin? Does all the faucets on your list require no email and no interaction of any kind to earn?

Yes.  A lot of people seem to have problems seeing the difference between earning and getting something for free. 
And in the Bitcoin world one shouldn't have to do something risky like supply email addresses and other personal information. 

Like I said if an earn site becomes popular and establishes itself as trustworthy and reliable it has a chance to get
added to this list. 

And do note that this list is for newbies to safely get started with Bitcoin, it is not to help these various websites make money.

Btcrockk

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:15:05 PM

check this one - http://btcrock.biz

BitBitCoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:59:52 PM

Hello everyone!

I am trying this faucet for last 2 days but not working every time I have this message

Try again, probably there was a temporary problem, or was in the process of updating!!

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:03:24 PM

Hello everyone!

Try again, probably there was a temporary problem, or was in the process of updating!!
Thanks now working ok for me but this faucet have nothing special usual faucet you need to do some work like freebitco and btcrock.biz for attracting more members

BitBitCoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:09:29 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks now working ok for me but this faucet have nothing special usual faucet you need to do some work like freebitco and btcrock.biz for attracting more members
The special thing about this Faucet is that you have instant payment on your microwallet, both of which require you to be of that of your ref!
You don't have to wait any day for the payment and never have to get to no minimum and especially will never scam!!!

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:41:39 PM

check this one - http://btcrock.biz

Thanks for the submission. I will check it out.
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:58:51 PM

I have a question,why do people make faucets,is it profitable for them?

If so,how?

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:22:40 PM

I have a question,why do people make faucets,is it profitable for them?

If so,how?

I can answer that directly, as I am the owner of a BTC faucet site ( http://www.cryptoplanet.co/BTCfaucet.php -if you would like to check it out). Yes, it Can be profitable if done right. Most of the revenue will be generated from advertisements displayed on the faucet site (banner ads & the like). Faucet sites, if marketed correctly and the word gets out, will generate lots of web traffic. However, you have to find the right balance of advertising revenue coming in vs. BTC being given out. I know for my site personally I have given out over 0.25 BTC in about 2 weeks already, just 200 Satoshi at a time. I have Publisher-advertising accounts set-up with 3 different entities right now. 2 of them pay me in BTC, although very little amounts so far (hopefully this will be starting to rise soon). The other one is a big-name technology/advertising company and they will be paying me in USD. I make alright amounts off of that company's ads, although it will be about 60+ days since the start of that company's ads until I get paid. I am definitely not making any huge amounts of money for anything to brag about. As I said though, hopefully this will rise over time as I continue to build up my site and build up traffic. I know a couple BTC-faucet owners who DO make sizeable amounts though, it is definitely possible. But it takes skill, knowledge, start-up funds, and time. I myself am not a rich person, by Any means. So giving out over 0.25 BTC in 2 weeks already has been very hard on my financial state. I didn't start out with very much $ or BTC to begin with- this was probably a mistake. In the meantime though I have done, and will do, anything possible to keep refilling my faucet and keep it from running out. I don't want to lose credibility for myself/my site, and I don't want to disappoint people using it. (I also know the feeling of loading a faucet site, entering my BTC address, and solving the captcha- only to be told the faucet's balance is empty. I don't like wasted time either.)

And still- you could get tons of traffic to your site, but not make much at all off of advertising. Most advertising pays on a pay-per-click basis. So, you could have tons of people visiting your faucet, but still not make much at all if they don't click on any of the ads. If you enjoy a faucet site and use it regularly- try to keep this in mind. You can help the faucet owner (who is helping you with free BTC) by just clicking on an ad every once in a while, they will definitely appreciate it. I have seen many sites that have frustrating pop-up ads and CoinURL re-direct links constantly bothering you. While adding this may help me to better afford my site, I don't want to put my end-users through this annoying, bothersome practice. So, in short- yes, it Can be profitable. But it can also be unprofitable and cause more losses than gains. I highly recommend starting out with a sizeable amount of BTC beforehand if you are thinking of starting one.

There is also another reason that I, and probably other people, run faucet sites: To help people get started with Bitcoin! I got started with BTC myself through faucet sites and earning sites, and I wanted to sort of "pay it forward" and add another faucet to help new users out. The more people worldwide using Bitcoin, the better. Mass adoption, baby. Economic freedom for all worldwide through this wonderful currency we call Bitcoin. This reason was equally why I wanted to start one, I didn't start it to get rich (but I wouldn't be sad if that eventually happened one day Wink)

This^ is a bit of a lengthy reply, but I hope it helped give you some answers to your questions. If you, or anybody else reading this, has anymore questions, PM me and I will do my best to reply when I have time. My site ( http://cryptoplanet.co/ ) is far from finished, and I have a Lot more work to do on finishing and adding new sections. However, at the moment I have to put it on the backburner as I am completely starting over on a new site from scratch for my friend's company. He has a lot of business and just got the legal authority to be one of only a handful of vendors worldwide allowed to sell a certain product. And remember- if you like and/or regularly use a faucet site, consider returning the favor by checking out some of the sites advertised on the faucet site.

Hope this helps,
snarlpill

karololszak

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:17:35 PM

Hey, can you add our faucet http://freecoins4.me please?
Operating since april, now we made some improvements. We already announced ourselves here when we began, but now we are fully operational.

1. We use MicroWallet for payouts, so they are instant from our side (they are stacked on microwallet but many other faucets use this as well, so you can get your payouts faster). We reached out to Bit Chest and Coinbox as well, and maybe we will be able to offer a choice for our users in the future.
2. Currently: 1-100 satoshi per payout. We hope we will be able to increase the numbers in the future.
3. You can use our faucet once every 6 hours (soon to be lowered).
4. We have a great referral program, explained on the website. Tl;dr: 10% of each refs earnings + a multiplier for your payouts (created from number of refs). More on the website.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: