Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:26:51 PM

Why this shit have big volume on bittrex?

its a scampump. This coin brings nothing new to the table.

Have to agree with this,personally all i am seeing is red flags
Hatch

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:05:36 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:26:15 PM by Hatch

Feel the same way...

Love new coins coming out with new and improved features, capabilities and such. Not so much "clones" with nothing new or operational at launch except a wallet, a forum thread created by a "newbie" and a lot of promises. Congrats for those that got in early and back out anywhere near the 2490 sat apex. I sincerely hope I won't be offering condolences for those that didn't. I really hope this dev comes through with all his promises, cause realistically speaking, I am afraid that's about all we seem to have here at the moment.

Do me a favor and think about the one most simple reality... Why would a developer release a coin in which he has such high hopes and personal investment so utterly incomplete and un-supported?

The health store connection is a neat idea, and not having heard it here before, I do not believe there was any fear of someone stealing the idea, so... Why go off so half cocked when another few weeks or so could have provided so much more support for the project at launch?

Website, wiki, white paper, faucet, twitter, IRC, deals already in place, and actual completed features rather than promises? I mean the potential upside for listing value, trust, continued investment, traction, and growth, could be an astronomical difference compared to the reality of the release we have in hand so far.

I can only come up with two logical alternatives... 1) We have an overly excited developer that is so new to the process that he simply didn't know any better, or, 2) One that knows from previous experience that its a LOT easier to come up with a "kewl" name along with few catchy graphics and promises in order to "sell" a good idea long enough to make a profit before everyone else realizes that the idea and the promise was all that there ever really was to begin with.

Either way, I will be keeping an eye out and will be considering a few coins myself based on positive developer performance.

Best of luck for all!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:13:50 PM

notice the blocks reward, if it start big and become small, you are sure that you have a scam-coin
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:29:25 PM

Quote from: halcyondev
I just checked it, it seemed to be running fine but I reset it just in case.

I am planning to release whitepaper tomorrow, and a miner who is very happy about Halcyon is going to be setting up a wiki and forum for all of us!

Regarding the Halcyon store, this was my original goal - to have a store where I can resell the legal vitamins and supplements I enjoy, for cryptocurrency. See  www.smartpowders.com for examples. This is still my goal and i have been chatting with a few distributors in email. With the current alt coin market I think it important to first add a functioning anon system, android wallet, all the features I can add, to build a worthwhile project to build my true goals on.

I have words of appreciation for those early believers of HAL, who private message me on this forum and in IRC (free node #halcyondays) and offer their help. It's quite inspiring, and this project is growing more quickly than I expected!!

You're entitled to your opinion, but please don't just insult me for no reason. I like this project and am very enthusiastic about it. All I've done is work hard launch on the project and some are taking notice!

If you don't like my work, please buy instead the coins you like!!  Good karma to all.

News

Whitepaper is still being written, if you would like to see a messy draft / current work please send a private message. I aim to release that tomorrow AM, and roadmap soon.

Halcyon wiki will be live soon. IRC tip bot being put together.

Halcyon ticker will be live here, its up and I'm finishing up getting the proper data:  http://halcyon.pw/ticker/

Spanish translation is completed I will post in the spanish forum.

Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:30:56 PM

I've noticed in the Bittrex trollbox Prometheus is somehow involved in this,maybe just "backing" it i dunno,make of that what ever you like...
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:41:23 PM

Please note if i had anything to hide I would delete these comments, as this is a moderated thread. You are welcome to share your ideas but I have been working hard for days after seeing this can be successful, and am flattered to have the interest.

Come join #halcyondays on Freenode IRC.

finding_the_way_out

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:50:11 PM

Lots of folks are buying, but the thread is so quiet! Hello?  Huh
road map  and white paper   Grin

"In Discussions With Nootropic Distributors to Accept HAL Or Perform As Resellers For An Upcoming Halcyon Store."

Any details?

Thanks.

Still waiting for an answear....

Thanks.
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:48:03 PM

Ahum, somebody is promoting for you. The bad news: its a pump and dump group https://twitter.com/FontasPumps/status/502577860356636673 and read his profile
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:51:32 PM

Ahum, somebody is promoting for you. The bad news: its a pump and dump group https://twitter.com/FontasPumps/status/502577860356636673 and read his profile

Every coin that goes up has a pump group. They usually dump. Some are more public. That's how coins go up. The coins that don't say they are not pump and dump coins and in the end never go up.

M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:18:37 PM

This price is a joke for a 2 mil coins only  Cool

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:43:51 PM

Quote from: halcyondev
I just checked it, it seemed to be running fine but I reset it just in case.

I am planning to release whitepaper tomorrow, and a miner who is very happy about Halcyon is going to be setting up a wiki and forum for all of us!

Regarding the Halcyon store, this was my original goal - to have a store where I can resell the legal vitamins and supplements I enjoy, for cryptocurrency. See  www.smartpowders.com for examples. This is still my goal and i have been chatting with a few distributors in email. With the current alt coin market I think it important to first add a functioning anon system, android wallet, all the features I can add, to build a worthwhile project to build my true goals on.

I have words of appreciation for those early believers of HAL, who private message me on this forum and in IRC (free node #halcyondays) and offer their help. It's quite inspiring, and this project is growing more quickly than I expected!!

You're entitled to your opinion, but please don't just insult me for no reason. I like this project and am very enthusiastic about it. All I've done is work hard launch on the project and some are taking notice!

If you don't like my work, please buy instead the coins you like!!  Good karma to all.

News

Whitepaper is still being written, if you would like to see a messy draft / current work please send a private message. I aim to release that tomorrow AM, and roadmap soon.

Halcyon wiki will be live soon. IRC tip bot being put together.

Halcyon ticker will be live here, its up and I'm finishing up getting the proper data:  http://halcyon.pw/ticker/

Spanish translation is completed I will post in the spanish forum.

Thanks dev!

Nice roadmap, i buy more
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:06:12 AM

Disclosure: I deleted 5 posts between two members, one who was "shilling" and one who was irritated by it. I deleted this and the posts that were arguing back and forth.

No offense to either, but lets please keep it on topic! Thank you Smiley

The white paper is just about done. I will post it in the AM.

igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:03:47 AM

halcoin wil be the new drk  Wink
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:05:54 AM

What new features does this coin bring to the table ? Why is it rising quickly all of the sudden ?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:19:17 AM

when this coin was launched? 5 am for europe?
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:23:49 AM

What new features does this coin bring to the table ? Why is it rising quickly all of the sudden ?

Buy the rumours sell the news  Wink
noflex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto trader

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:59:06 AM

Be careful with this coin, the trend is too perfect.
Scriptiee

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:09:21 AM

I love how all the "analyst" come in here and warn everyone about this coin, how about, you let us make our own decisions and stop assuming that you are smarter then everyone else? eh? Sounds reasonable?
noflex

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto trader

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:25:10 AM

I love how all the "analyst" come in here and warn everyone about this coin, how about, you let us make our own decisions and stop assuming that you are smarter then everyone else? eh? Sounds reasonable?

Nah, people just need to notice stuff like that. I'm just warning beginner traders for buying at this price, cause of the hype. That's not how trading works. Sure the coin could be great, but that has nothing to do with trading it and waiting for a better price.

If ur not in profit already, ur playing with fire.

Look at srsi and macd and see it's going down right now.

Don't get dumped on, that's all I'm saying
Scriptiee

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:04:17 PM

[...] cause of the hype. [...]

Wanna share that hype with me? genuinely interested what it is. And yeah I'm well into the profit on this, thank you for being considered and such a good sport to care for my profits...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: