Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 10:54:25 AM

halcyondev, You ve made a great coin, very ambitious and innovative! Keep up the good work and we'll all see the bright future for HAL. People who understand this are buying right now Wink

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:44:43 AM

Halcyondev, when is the Masternode / Peernode reward update?

Money Is Information
Erastos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:18:22 PM

First of all, I was a KEY supporter since the beginning and I also bought a little bit into HAL.  Not trying to FUD as I have made my profits and have sincerely supported Keycoin (see my post history) but now I'm out for the time being and here's why:

Not sure what to make of it, but I just realized something.  I was never involved in Crypt, but right now I have a very strange feeling that the anon tech that was promised to be delivered for Crypt was actually delivered for Keycoin.  And then a month ago Keycoin devs (or rather, "Pr0m3theus") said that they were working on a decentralized anon, but they have not said a word about it since.  (Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8237412#msg8237412)

I get the feeling that this decentralized anon is actually this one here that was delivered for Hal.

Again, not trying to imply anything, but there seems to be some connections here.  Could be just a coincidence, but definitely seems weird...  Also, not to mention this "Pr0m3theus" person has been involved in and/or hyped up all 3 coins (Crypt, Key, Hal):  https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_

So to all the honest investors:  All I can say is be cautious.

Took you long enough. Welcome to the right side.
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:40:35 PM

Halcyon is currently #1 in volume on Bittrex

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
marc.xxx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:44:41 PM

the review of metclaf is a joke,
he wrote some lines nothing more!
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:18:04 PM

First of all, I was a KEY supporter since the beginning and I also bought a little bit into HAL.  Not trying to FUD as I have made my profits and have sincerely supported Keycoin (see my post history) but now I'm out for the time being and here's why:

Not sure what to make of it, but I just realized something.  I was never involved in Crypt, but right now I have a very strange feeling that the anon tech that was promised to be delivered for Crypt was actually delivered for Keycoin.  And then a month ago Keycoin devs (or rather, "Pr0m3theus") said that they were working on a decentralized anon, but they have not said a word about it since.  (Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8237412#msg8237412)

I get the feeling that this decentralized anon is actually this one here that was delivered for Hal.

Again, not trying to imply anything, but there seems to be some connections here.  Could be just a coincidence, but definitely seems weird...  Also, not to mention this "Pr0m3theus" person has been involved in and/or hyped up all 3 coins (Crypt, Key, Hal):  https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_

Uh... no shit. Why don't you guys do some research and find a coin where the dev is truly transparent and interacts with the investors on a daily basis like you all would if you created a coin. All this bullshit about dev working hard behind the scenes, or dev can't be here all the time is just excuses to make people feel better. There are coin creators that actually care about their project enough to be available all of the time and those are the ones that aren't there to secretly fuck everybody else.
 If it looks a little shady around here, it most definitely is.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:20:23 PM

He cannot admit Hal is the best anon because his coin is XC
And some XC guys are angry btw
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:56:35 PM

Uh... no shit. Why don't you guys do some research and find a coin where the dev is truly transparent and interacts with the investors on a daily basis like you all would if you created a coin. All this bullshit about dev working hard behind the scenes, or dev can't be here all the time is just excuses to make people feel better. There are coin creators that actually care about their project enough to be available all of the time and those are the ones that aren't there to secretly fuck everybody else.

I post in the thread 2 or 3 times a day. I've met all goals along the way, delivered a great anon, there is nothing to attack over other than the people who are playing with the markets, and now you attackers who come in and spit garbage in my thread to cause the price to drop more. I'm tiring of this aggression.

halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:58:41 PM

And to save you all from another one, Viacoin.
This one is a total inside job from the coinmarkets crew. 650 btc ico? Look at the rich list. Who do you think we're the ones buying so much into an ico? They bought coins from their buddy on coinmarkets knowing  it was going to be hyped.
 Funny how cryptocobain was bragging having 2k btc around the same time as viacoins big rise. I'm sure that top address is his. Not bad 75 btc to 1k in a month. Do you think he is going to hold that forever? And look at all the other 10 to 20 btc ico buys. All insiders that will dump on you.
 Do a little research and you won't get  burned everytime.

Please take this to the VIA thread. This is a thread for updates on the development and progress of my Halcyon cryptocurrency, not for bickering and ranting. I am deleting the original post.
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:09:45 PM

Well, that's because no one has really tried to say it out in a logical (mature) manner, so it all just looked like FUD.   Anyways, I've basically confirmed with my own eyes that what I said is true.  I saw halcyondev posted as "cryptowest" by mistake just last night. And I was not the only one who saw it, as confirmed by some PMs that I got.

Anyways, I'm not saying the dev will abandon the project, but their way of operating is sickening to say the least. Good luck to all.
teamlottowin

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

someone is definitely buying up coins while the FUD is here

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:15:01 PM

Just because a developer supports more than 1 coin doesn't mean he's scamming everyone.

A true supporter is one that is looking to hold the coin longer term, and how many of you have held the coin long term? None because the coin is less than a month old.

The developer has delivered as is evident from the history of the road map.

Looking ahead, we still have many exciting things to come.

The state of the crypto trade game just highlights the way people are right now.. short attention span, complete insecurity, and no balls to form informed decisions themselves.

This coin is going places and in the short time its been around, its already such a massive achievement.  Well done to the dev, i'm in it for the long!

friendfromnobody

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

if i was dan metcalf ,i was very pissed off,they hired him and couple days later a dump lol
he payed so he is happy but if people hear his name they will say .
dan metcalf is almost the same as mind fox ,if they make something for a coin , the coin will die Tongue
dont buy the coin .
so who is next,whos is the next dev who will be hired Smiley

quote author=Djinou94 link=topic=741728.msg8790491#msg8790491 date=1410528023]

He cannot admit Hal is the best anon because his coin is XC
And some XC guys are angry btw

[/quote]
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:47:14 PM

Well, that's because no one has really tried to say it out in a logical (mature) manner, so it all just looked like FUD.   Anyways, I've basically confirmed with my own eyes that what I said is true.  I saw halcyondev posted as "cryptowest" by mistake just last night. And I was not the only one who saw it, as confirmed by some PMs that I got.

Anyways, I'm not saying the dev will abandon the project, but their way of operating is sickening to say the least. Good luck to all.

The anon code in HAL is not the CRYPT project code. The anon code in HAL is new and a completely separate project. The HAL project has taken on help from a few developers, graphic artists, and some others who work as freelancers, to help meet all needed goals and complete projects. Many of these people were the early miners and/or investors. Most projects get added support from early adopters, through the first pages of the thread the original developer asked for help. HAL has done nothing but deliver on promises and goals and tech, the developer or developers cannot be blamed for the ridiculous swings in price. This is manipulation, plain and simple. You can see in the market, 30 btc of buys at 20k. This is not support for a pump, this is unfair players waiting for you to dump your coins to them, because they're betting that HAL will continue to meet its goals and rise once again. The mood of the thread follows the swings of the price, and these manipulators have done some serious damage to the price by causing a drop from 60k to 20k when there was nothing wrong and the promised anon implementation was released on time. Nobody will trust sleeping while holding HAL after such obscene swings in price, and it's upsetting. It makes no sense - the price rises to the moon and everybody was so jolly when HAL was just a shitty proof of stake only coin with no features whatsoever, an ugly graphic, a bad ANN, and no website. As soon as the developer released Peersend anonymous system, contracted a professional logo, had code reviewed by a trusted developer, and posts pictures of website progress, the price does nothing but drop. It's like the community begs to be scammed, they love the promises and hype and don't give a care about the technology or delivery, and just dump their investment, even at a loss. That is sickening.

I'd like to hear from you, the investors and whatever "community" HAL has. What do you want to see from the project? The market does not seem to care if roadmap goals are met on time or if they are completed at all. A lot of hard work and love has been put into this project, the goal from the start was to run a nootropics store with Halcyon currency, with the full intention of meeting every promise made. Good intentions, not this ridiculous manipulation of price and mood. The Halcyon project will continue as scheduled, but opinions on the direction are welcome.

Thank you.

mamator

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:00:07 PM

Well, that's because no one has really tried to say it out in a logical (mature) manner, so it all just looked like FUD.   Anyways, I've basically confirmed with my own eyes that what I said is true.  I saw halcyondev posted as "cryptowest" by mistake just last night. And I was not the only one who saw it, as confirmed by some PMs that I got.

The anon code in HAL is not the CRYPT project code. The anon code in HAL is new and a completely separate project. The HAL project has taken on help from a few developers, graphic artists, and some others who work as freelancers, to help meet all needed goals and complete projects. Many of these people were the early miners and/or investors. Most projects get added support from early adopters, through the first pages of the thread the original developer asked for help. HAL has done nothing but deliver on promises and goals and tech, the developer or developers cannot be blamed for the ridiculous swings in price. This is manipulation, plain and simple. You can see in the market, 30 btc of buys at 20k. This is not support for a pump, this is unfair players waiting for you to dump your coins to them, because they're betting that HAL will continue to meet its goals and rise once again. The mood of the thread follows the swings of the price, and these manipulators have done some serious damage to the price by causing a drop from 60k to 20k when there was nothing wrong and the promised anon implementation was released on time. Nobody will trust sleeping while holding HAL after such obscene swings in price, and it's upsetting. It makes no sense - the price rises to the moon and everybody was so jolly when HAL was just a shitty proof of stake only coin with no features whatsoever, an ugly graphic, a bad ANN, and no website. As soon as the developer released Peersend anonymous system, contracted a professional logo, had code reviewed by a trusted developer, and posts pictures of website progress, the price does nothing but drop. It's like the community begs to be scammed, they love the promises and hype and don't give a care about the technology or delivery, and just dump their investment, even at a loss. That is sickening.

I'd like to hear from you, the investors and whatever "community" HAL has. What do you want to see from the project? The market does not seem to care if roadmap goals are met on time or if they are completed at all. A lot of hard work and love has been put into this project, the goal from the start was to run a nootropics store with Halcyon currency, with the full intention of meeting every promise made. Good intentions, not this ridiculous manipulation of price and mood. The Halcyon project will continue as scheduled, but opinions on the direction are welcome.

Thank you.

+100
kryptos

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:00:18 PM

Thank you.

Thanks Dev,

Keep up the good work dev, we investors in real Hal're with you, we greatly appreciate your efforts in the project and their punctuality, follow together on top again!
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:00:42 PM

Thank you.

You are absolutely right on every point there.
If you want to see price go up, you need to encourage people to set up masternodes and secure the anon transactions.
Also, focus on the anon as a core feature of your coin and build on that, that is what makes this coin unique and that is where it can thrive.
Start an anonymous marketplace for all kind of stuff, not just one product.

After completing the anon, its all about giving people possibility to use it.
Many BTC holders want to anonymise there BTC, maybe think of a way to use HAL as a means to do that without having to use exchanges.

There is a community here!

Money Is Information
wakeupcall

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:02:04 PM

Thank you.

Massive price swings and speculation are part of crypto. Everyone should be aware of that. I think you shouldn't be too concerned about it, you can't prevent it anyway. It's each investors fault in judgement if they bought at the top of a massive pump. I think you as a developer are doing a good job and if you keep delivering, things will settle down over time.

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

hodling like a bauce!

***Whale watching***
marc.xxx

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:06:33 PM

dev, put a huge buy order and rescue the coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: