Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193760 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:41:30 AM

Personal Message from Halcyon Developer Hal9000:

It was months ago when I decided to begin this journey, I was really nervous about the competitive nature of cryptocurrencies and the sheer amount of work needed to stand out in a sea of never ending projects.  I was hesitant at first, thinking friends and family would see this as a distraction from my goals in life, but it wasn't until my girlfriend said she would support me and wanted me to do the things that would make me happy.  It's funny how you make life decisions mostly based on how you think others will judge you, and at the end of the day, all you ever do is what you hope will reflect positively.  I love working on Halcyon, this is the first thing I check in the morning morning, and end most nights trying to get out an update.  My girlfriend edits my posts because English is not my first language, and because we are working on this together, it brings us closer.  It's something we can talk about, and brainstorm together.  I feel like I am finally living for myself, while contributing to this currency phenomenon that we all believe so strongly in.  I thank you all for joining me on this, I had no idea it would be this successful.  I really do believe I can make a business out of this, you may have caught by now that there are serious long term incentives in Halcyon.  The PoS system, masternodes, nootropics store, and so forth are ways that I can sustain myself while thinking up new ways to promote this project.  I appreciate all of the support, you are my target audience, every update I release is aimed at the community.  I have no boss, only a community and a self imposed development deadline, and you all do a fine job keeping me focused.  I have always been a bit of a dreamer, and cryptocurrency is now my outlet, so I hope you are all ready to see how far I can take this.

Thank you all
-Hal9000

The dev is great i support him at 100%

Check the Roadmap http://halcyon.pw/roadmap/
A lot of things coming this week!
Website, demo video, Halcyon Store, Payment Platform, Press release
litebtc

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:04:27 PM

Personal Message from Halcyon Developer Hal9000:

It was months ago when I decided to begin this journey, I was really nervous about the competitive nature of cryptocurrencies and the sheer amount of work needed to stand out in a sea of never ending projects.  I was hesitant at first, thinking friends and family would see this as a distraction from my goals in life, but it wasn't until my girlfriend said she would support me and wanted me to do the things that would make me happy.  It's funny how you make life decisions mostly based on how you think others will judge you, and at the end of the day, all you ever do is what you hope will reflect positively.  I love working on Halcyon, this is the first thing I check in the morning morning, and end most nights trying to get out an update.  My girlfriend edits my posts because English is not my first language, and because we are working on this together, it brings us closer.  It's something we can talk about, and brainstorm together.  I feel like I am finally living for myself, while contributing to this currency phenomenon that we all believe so strongly in.  I thank you all for joining me on this, I had no idea it would be this successful.  I really do believe I can make a business out of this, you may have caught by now that there are serious long term incentives in Halcyon.  The PoS system, masternodes, nootropics store, and so forth are ways that I can sustain myself while thinking up new ways to promote this project.  I appreciate all of the support, you are my target audience, every update I release is aimed at the community.  I have no boss, only a community and a self imposed development deadline, and you all do a fine job keeping me focused.  I have always been a bit of a dreamer, and cryptocurrency is now my outlet, so I hope you are all ready to see how far I can take this.

Thank you all
-Hal9000

The dev is great i support him at 100%

Check the Roadmap http://halcyon.pw/roadmap/
A lot of things coming this week!
Website, demo video, Halcyon Store, Payment Platform, Press release

Awesome dev. I Support HAL longterm
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:54:14 PM

Stop promote the blonde or show us a boobs  Roll Eyes

She has dick and his name is IE. No boobs detected. Sorry.
To check good boobs go watch Jesse Greenberg. Good music and good boobs. Happiness.  Cheesy
agsbtter

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:03:46 PM

developers Where are you? Quick come out in Cry Cry Cry Cry
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:05:46 PM

Still here. Tired of the negativity and insults in thread and needed a day or two off. Halcyon is a good project and will continue to be.

Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:08:50 PM

Still here. Tired of the negativity and insults in thread and needed a day or two off. Halcyon is a good project and will continue to be.

Keep the good work up!

The mood here is going to change very fast when price starts to rise again!

Money Is Information
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:14:30 PM

i just got back from a couple days rest and as disclosure I am removing/moderating some of these newbie shill posts and the overly angry posts. I leave constructive criticism, even some of this off topic discussion, and reasonable compliments, but I am removing some this abusive price manipulation tactics of "buy buy" and "sell sell". I'm tired of it and just want to work on my project and have a more stable price.

Thanks to those who recognize my completed work and future goals both.
agsbtter

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:16:29 PM

Only you in, I have confidence Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

i just got back from a couple days rest and as disclosure I am removing/moderating some of these newbie shill posts and the overly angry posts. I leave constructive criticism, even some of this off topic discussion, and reasonable compliments, but I am removing some this abusive price manipulation tactics of "buy buy" and "sell sell". I'm tired of it and just want to work on my project and have a more stable price.

We (the HAL community) are also here and are happy to be part of what you're doing! Thanks for your hard work and transparency!

P.S. Can't wait to see the new website and test the new reward system  Smiley

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:29:04 PM

Quoting this again because I am deleting this guy "jpouza" who keeps accusing of "scam" when anon is delivered, many things delivered, many things still in work. I can see you are having a bad day because of your latest posts in other coins also, but don't take it out on my project. Thank you
halcyondev (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:30:42 PM

We (the HAL community) are also here and are happy to be part of what you're doing! Thanks for your hard work and transparency!

Thank you Smiley updates soon.

jammer81

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 02:51:25 PM

Thanks halcyondev!

I am holding and have not sold any since POW Blocks 4000-5000

HAL is solid all the way, even in the face of FUD. Well done my friend!

I am staking away quite happily!
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

Top marks dev. Don't let the negativity get you down. Keep going with your plans you have done brilliantly so far

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

Quoting this again because I am deleting this guy "jpouza" who keeps accusing of "scam" when anon is delivered, many things delivered, many things still in work. I can see you are having a bad day because of your latest posts in other coins also, but don't take it out on my project. Thank you

Could you give a specific roadmap about what's the next of this project?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:09:04 PM

Everyone has been waiting for the website. Missed target date, fudders had a field day. I think once the site is up, forward momentum and upward trend will ensue.
litebtc

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:32:26 PM

Halcyondev YOU seem to be an honest man.
I believe in HAL and in you. Just keep the good work going and things will level out eventually.
The funniest thing is I don't even care about the price , I just want to become a master node.

GJ
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:43:13 PM

Halcyondev YOU seem to be an honest man.
I believe in HAL and in you. Just keep the good work going and things will level out eventually.
The funniest thing is I don't even care about the price , I just want to become a master node.

GJ

I can't wait to setup a few masternodes!

Money Is Information
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:49:59 PM

Glad to see you took a couple days off dev.  You'll get nothing but support from me.  Ignore the naysayers, as hard as that may be sometimes.

Thumbs up.

litebtc

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:48:34 PM

I hope Mintpal v2 will include HAL. IT will be their loss if not.  Grin
maxximm

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:50:29 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 05:09:13 PM by maxximm

Hi,

Nice project. Have myself  3 or 4k of hal.
I believe it will be a great great coin.

Just two questions.

Where is located halcyon.conf Huh i can´t find it! Do i have to create one conf file ?

When the masternodes will receive some "fees" Huh

B.R.

Maxximm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: